I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #12780 on: October 30, 2020, 12:19:11 PM »
None of that is relevant.  Anders has stated that it easy to demonstrate how to fake space on earth.  As it is so easy, anyone should be able to do it.  Please Anders, demonstrate how easy it is.
Just watch Hollywood space movies or videos from the International Fake Station in LEO. All produced down on ground.

That is not you demonstrating anything.  That's as you said Hollywood.  I need you to demonstrate as you said it was easy.  Please demonstrate.
Well, the only evidence we have of space travel and visits to moons and planets is lousy films and videos all produced on Earth. And an old, alcoholic asstronut saying he went and pissed on the Moon to plant strawberries. To win my Challenge (topic) you have, i.a., explain how to shift from one orbit to another in space.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 12:21:13 PM by Heiwa »

?

frenat

« Reply #12781 on: October 30, 2020, 12:48:56 PM »
None of that is relevant.  Anders has stated that it easy to demonstrate how to fake space on earth.  As it is so easy, anyone should be able to do it.  Please Anders, demonstrate how easy it is.
Just watch Hollywood space movies or videos from the International Fake Station in LEO. All produced down on ground.

That is not you demonstrating anything.  That's as you said Hollywood.  I need you to demonstrate as you said it was easy.  Please demonstrate.
Well, the only evidence we have of space travel and visits to moons and planets is lousy films and videos all produced on Earth. And an old, alcoholic asstronut saying he went and pissed on the Moon to plant strawberries. To win my Challenge (topic) you have, i.a., explain how to shift from one orbit to another in space.
That you think that is the only evidence just shows how much you suck at research.
But I think everyone knew that already.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #12782 on: October 30, 2020, 01:32:17 PM »

So are you stepping back your statement that it is easy to demonstrate?

Otherwise, stop deflecting and demonstrate how easy it is to fake space.  Stop pointing at hollywood and NASA.  If it is easy as you said, anyone can make fake space,  no need for Hollywood.  So please demonstrate.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12783 on: October 30, 2020, 03:50:34 PM »
Well, the only evidence we have of space travel and visits to moons and planets is lousy films and videos all produced on Earth. And an old, alcoholic asstronut saying he went and pissed on the Moon to plant strawberries.
No, Anders.  We have the over 500 people who have  been to space and back, 24 of which have orbited the moon and 12 who have walked on the moon.

To win my Challenge (topic) you have, i.a., explain how to shift from one orbit to another in space.
Are you familiar with the concept of a gravity well?  You shift orbits by climbing out of the gravity well of one celestial body and entering the gravity well of another.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #12784 on: November 29, 2020, 09:08:06 PM »
No, I am not aware of gravity wells in space enabling people to go to the Moon for a piss or planting strawberries, etc. Any person stating he/she has been in space is just an actor part of a show. That's why nobody wins my Challenge.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12785 on: November 30, 2020, 04:39:34 AM »
No, I am not aware of gravity wells in space enabling people to go to the Moon for a piss or planting strawberries, etc.

Then look up, stupid ::)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #12786 on: November 30, 2020, 05:27:49 AM »
Aha, our planet Earth is all very well a gravity well that you have to leave to go to the nearest gravity well, i.e. the Moon's. But doing so, you don't win my Challenge about fuel used to travel from Earth to the Moon. Well, no body is perfect. I wish you well to attempt winning my Challenge, I am well advised to say. It is well meant.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 05:34:19 AM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12787 on: November 30, 2020, 06:31:42 AM »
No, I am not aware of gravity wells in space...
Then you should look into them.  It helps explain how you transfer your orbit from one celestial body to another.

That's why nobody wins my Challenge.
Nobody wins your "challenge" because you won't let anyone win.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12788 on: November 30, 2020, 01:07:31 PM »
Then you should look into them.  It helps explain how you transfer your orbit from one celestial body to another.

Heiwas own 'letting' or not is irrelevant. His challenge has won. It was won decades ago. Decades before he even conceived them

But like Trump, he's in denial.

Heiwa and his challenge is just a parody. No one should take him, or his silly nonsense challenge seriously. No one should believe they can get Heiwa to concede. He's not wired that way.

Just ignore, make fun or play along. It's all meh

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #12789 on: November 30, 2020, 06:48:05 PM »

Please, a celestial object like planet Earth with mass produces gravity, which is a force that attracts other objects. It means that all objects on planet Earth are subject to Earth gravity. No way to avoid it. When the object on Earth is catapulted into space, it enters an orbit around Earth, and is still subject to Earth’s gravity. If the final orbit is circular, the object goes round and round Earth forever. If the orbit is straight vertical, the velocity of the object is reduced all the time, and the object soon drops back on Earth, where it started from. No way to go to the Moon (topic) and land there. The reason why nobody wins the Challenge is lack of understanding of gravity and orbits.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12790 on: November 30, 2020, 07:04:10 PM »
Please, a celestial object like planet Earth with mass produces gravity, which is a force that attracts other objects.
Anders, I'll let you in on a little secret: the moon is a celestial object with mass that produces gravity too.  Granted, the moon is much smaller than the earth and produces a smaller gravitational force, but if you get to within about 30,000 miles of the moon, then its gravitational influence on you will be greater than the earth's gravitational influence.  The distance squared nature of gravity if funny that way.

The reason why nobody wins the Challenge is lack of understanding of gravity and orbits.
The reason why nobody wins your "challenge" is because one of the people who lacks understanding of gravity and orbits is you.

Heiwa

« Reply #12791 on: December 01, 2020, 01:58:46 AM »
Please, a celestial object like planet Earth with mass produces gravity, which is a force that attracts other objects.
Anders, I'll let you in on a little secret: the moon is a celestial object with mass that produces gravity too.  Granted, the moon is much smaller than the earth and produces a smaller gravitational force, but if you get to within about 30,000 miles of the moon, then its gravitational influence on you will be greater than the earth's gravitational influence.  The distance squared nature of gravity if funny that way.

The reason why nobody wins the Challenge is lack of understanding of gravity and orbits.
The reason why nobody wins your "challenge" is because one of the people who lacks understanding of gravity and orbits is you.
Well, it seems you don't understand gravity and me.
Why do you waste your time here? You are a loser of my Challenge.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12792 on: December 01, 2020, 02:32:10 AM »

Well, it seems you don't understand gravity and me.
Why do you waste your time here? You are a loser of my Challenge.

No one understands you Heiwa that's for sure

Not sure anyone would want to either ::)

Know your place

?

frenat

« Reply #12793 on: December 01, 2020, 03:32:14 AM »

Please, a celestial object like planet Earth with mass produces gravity, which is a force that attracts other objects. It means that all objects on planet Earth are subject to Earth gravity. No way to avoid it. When the object on Earth is catapulted into space, it enters an orbit around Earth, and is still subject to Earth’s gravity. If the final orbit is circular, the object goes round and round Earth forever. If the orbit is straight vertical, the velocity of the object is reduced all the time, and the object soon drops back on Earth, where it started from. No way to go to the Moon (topic) and land there. The reason why nobody wins the Challenge is lack of understanding of gravity and orbits.

You had a bit of a typo in the last sentence there.  It should read "The reason why nobody wins the Challenge is Heiwa's lack of understanding of gravity and orbits."

Also, I find it hilarious that this thread was dead for 30 days until you decided you were lonely and had to resurrect it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12794 on: December 01, 2020, 06:15:45 AM »
Also, I find it hilarious that this thread was dead for 30 days until you decided you were lonely and had to resurrect it.
This thread was dead for 30 days because Anders was bammed for 30 days.

« Reply #12795 on: December 01, 2020, 07:04:56 AM »
What did he do to deserve such a time out?

Heiwa

« Reply #12796 on: December 01, 2020, 09:25:22 AM »
No, >15 000 persons visited the thread during that time and tried to win my Challenge. I was confined in France then, because I was full of Covid-19 virus and couldn't go out and meet people. I am full of all virus since 1972 and in good shape because my immune system works well. I don't need any vaccine against anything due to that.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12797 on: December 01, 2020, 11:44:31 AM »

He yet again demonstrated what a racist POS he actually is.

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #12798 on: December 01, 2020, 12:51:14 PM »

No, I just copied some US shit propaganda about the Japanese 1942.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #12799 on: December 01, 2020, 03:21:47 PM »

No, I just copied some US shit propaganda about the Japanese 1942.
I'd encourage you to exercise more caution in your verbiage than you have in the past (more than once) now that you are back.

?

frenat

« Reply #12800 on: December 01, 2020, 04:30:38 PM »
No, >15 000 persons visited the thread during that time and tried to win my Challenge. I was confined in France then, because I was full of Covid-19 virus and couldn't go out and meet people. I am full of all virus since 1972 and in good shape because my immune system works well. I don't need any vaccine against anything due to that.

15,000 views is NOT 15,000 people. I'm betting most were bots cruising the forum and hitting it extra as it is still pinned for some strange reason. And it is a LIE that anyone tried to win your "challenge" in those 30 days let alone 15,000. Viewing your thread to see if there is an update or to laugh at you is not in any way an attempt at your fake "challenge". The rest of your post is just your usual nonsense.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 06:49:41 PM by frenat »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12801 on: December 01, 2020, 05:07:31 PM »
Let's just unpin this thread. Heiwa bumps it up often enough it stays at the top anyway. But pinning it gives credence to it.

Personally, I don't think anyone would have a problem if we binned the whole thing. Would save us this irrelevant garbage showing up whenever we click 'new replies'

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #12802 on: December 01, 2020, 07:20:09 PM »
I didn't start this thread years ago about my Challenge(s). I have my own website with 496 visits/day the last 30 days none of whom come from the FE society. I have a good reputation but a problem. Some crazy people want to kill me, if that solves their problems. One such crazy person broke into my house one Sunday (years ago) and I caught him, kicked him in his balls and the whole shit out in the street. 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12803 on: December 01, 2020, 09:16:27 PM »
I didn't start this thread years ago about my Challenge(s). I have my own website with 496 visits/day the last 30 days none of whom come from the FE society. I have a good reputation but a problem. Some crazy people want to kill me, if that solves their problems. One such crazy person broke into my house one Sunday (years ago) and I caught him, kicked him in his balls and the whole shit out in the street.

That's not a lot of visits for a website...

https://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/Www.heiwaco.tripod.com/

According to this your website is worth a poultry $722

Meanwhile, this fine forum is worth $37085 8)
https://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/www.theflatearthsociety.org-/

I wonder what the "other" site is worth....
https://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/Www.tfes.org/
$16726

Yay! We win!

Now for the kicker (especially to you Heiwa) How much is NASA worth!!!
https://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/nasa.gov/

$95,000,000!!!!! :o

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #12804 on: December 01, 2020, 11:27:40 PM »

$16726

Yay! We win!

Anyway, my website is not for sale and I don't need the money. Now go back and try to win my Challenge!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12805 on: December 02, 2020, 12:57:04 AM »

$16726

Yay! We win!

Anyway, my website is not for sale and I don't need the money. Now go back and try to win my Challenge!

All that work over all these years and your websites worth is pocket change. You embarrass yourself whenever you spruik it.

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #12806 on: December 02, 2020, 03:37:07 AM »
Shifter you are just jealous and should replace the f with a t in your name.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12807 on: December 02, 2020, 04:33:39 AM »

That cuts deep man  :'(

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #12808 on: December 03, 2020, 04:27:18 AM »

No, it just shifts an f to an t that describes you better.  But a question - why not win my Challenge (topic)?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12809 on: December 03, 2020, 04:31:44 AM »

No, it just shifts an f to an t that describes you better.  But a question - why not win my Challenge (topic)?

Because the way to beat your challenge is not to bother at all.

Know your place