I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #12750 on: October 23, 2020, 03:47:46 PM »
Re: Orbits. How do they work?
« Reply #351 on: October 17, 2020, 10:04:08 PM »
Quote from: markjo on October 17, 2020, 08:55:24 PM

Quote from: Heiwa on October 17, 2020, 04:00:58 PM

The Moon orbits the Earth in one plane and direction since  millions of years. It has more or less constant speed but the direction changes all the time.

The moon travels in at a constant speed a circle centered on the earth.  It's not that hard to predict where it's going to be at any given time.

Your spacecraft is in another orbit around Earth with variable speed and direction after take off.

The spacecraft speed varies based on known influences such as the gravitational influences of the earth, moon and sun, as well as the thrust applied by the rocket engine.

If you think that you can blast off from a rotating Earth and arrive at the Moon, when it passes by at 1011 m/s in a known direction and that you can adjust your direction and speed so you can land, you are simply mistaken.

Why am I wrong?  The rotation of the earth doesn't really matter.  Why is it so hard to control my speed and direction and speed in space?  It's not as if NASA and the Soviets didn't practice a number of times with unmanned orbiters and landers before risking human moon missions.

Thanks for asking.
Taking off from a rotating planet Earth affects your departure velocity and direction. You really have to take off at the right time in the right location.
Your departure time affects the location of your target (the Moon).
Your own speed/direction will vary all the time due to gravity, etc.
But OK - you do it in two steps. First step is to move into high speed LEO. And in LEO, second step, you blast off to the Moon at the right location, time, direction, etc, in LEO. Your speed increases from 7000 to 11000 m/s which takes time. How do you do this trans lunar injection move?
And then, third step, you are in a modified orbit that will bring you to the Moon. You leave Earth LEO behind and fly away. Speed is reduced all the time and your direction is also changed and then the Moon is coming in sight. It moves at 1011 m/s in another direction. There are many trajectories to chose.
Say that your arrival speed is 1011 m/s at 90° vertically towards the Moon. You are still orbiting Earth. What is step FOUR?
You brake hard and land? Not possible!
So you somewhere else (location, time, speed, direction unknown in Earth orbit) you start orbiting the Moon! But how? At one moment you are orbiting Earth and then, suddenly, you are magically orbiting the Moon. But how?
Pushing a button and your onboard computer takes care of it automatically. Your spacecraft rocket pushes you from one orbit to another?
And the Soviets did it. ROTFL! They just produced propaganda lies all the time. Still do!
Let's face it. There is no way to leave an Earth orbit and start orbiting a Moon in it's 1011 m/s speed orbit around Earth.

Repost from
Orbits. How do they work?
----------
Here it is from NASA
The link
https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/apollo/missions/apollo11.html

Mission Highlights
Apollo 11 launched from Cape Kennedy on July 16, 1969, carrying Commander Neil Armstrong, Command Module Pilot Michael Collins and Lunar Module Pilot Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin into an initial Earth-orbit of 114 by 116 miles. An estimated 650 million people watched Armstrong's televised image and heard his voice describe the event as he took "...one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind" on July 20, 1969.

Two hours, 44 minutes and one-and-a-half revolutions after launch, the S-IVB stage reignited for a second burn of five minutes, 48 seconds, placing Apollo 11 into a translunar orbit. The command and service module, or CSM, Columbia separated from the stage, which included the spacecraft-lunar module adapter, or SLA, containing the lunar module, or LM, Eagle. After transposition and jettisoning of the SLA panels on the S-IVB stage, the CSM docked with the LM. The S-IVB stage separated and injected into heliocentric orbit four hours, 40 minutes into the flight.
The first color TV transmission to Earth from Apollo 11 occurred during the translunar coast of the CSM/LM. Later, on July 17, a three-second burn of the SPS was made to perform the second of four scheduled midcourse corrections programmed for the flight. The launch had been so successful that the other three were not needed.
On July 18, Armstrong and Aldrin put on their spacesuits and climbed through the docking tunnel from Columbia to Eagle to check out the LM, and to make the second TV transmission.
On July 19, after Apollo 11 had flown behind the moon out of contact with Earth, came the first lunar orbit insertion maneuver. At about 75 hours, 50 minutes into the flight, a retrograde firing of the SPS for 357.5 seconds placed the spacecraft into an initial, elliptical-lunar orbit of 69 by 190 miles. Later, a second burn of the SPS for 17 seconds placed the docked vehicles into a lunar orbit of 62 by 70.5 miles, which was calculated to change the orbit of the CSM piloted by Collins. The change happened because of lunar-gravity perturbations to the nominal 69 miles required for subsequent LM rendezvous and docking after completion of the lunar landing. Before this second SPS firing, another TV transmission was made, this time from the surface of the moon.
On July 20, Armstrong and Aldrin entered the LM again, made a final check, and at 100 hours, 12 minutes into the flight, the Eagle undocked and separated from Columbia for visual inspection. At 101 hours, 36 minutes, when the LM was behind the moon on its 13th orbit, the LM descent engine fired for 30 seconds to provide retrograde thrust and commence descent orbit insertion, changing to an orbit of 9 by 67 miles, on a trajectory that was virtually identical to that flown by Apollo 10. At 102 hours, 33 minutes, after Columbia and Eagle had reappeared from behind the moon and when the LM was about 300 miles uprange, powered descent initiation was performed with the descent engine firing for 756.3 seconds. After eight minutes, the LM was at "high gate" about 26,000 feet above the surface and about five miles from the landing site.
The descent engine continued to provide braking thrust until about 102 hours, 45 minutes into the mission. Partially piloted manually by Armstrong, the Eagle landed in the Sea of Tranquility in Site 2 at 0 degrees, 41 minutes, 15 seconds north latitude and 23 degrees, 26 minutes east longitude. This was about four miles downrange from the predicted touchdown point and occurred almost one-and-a-half minutes earlier than scheduled. It included a powered descent that ran a mere nominal 40 seconds longer than preflight planning due to translation maneuvers to avoid a crater during the final phase of landing. Attached to the descent stage was a commemorative plaque signed by President Richard M. Nixon and the three astronauts.
The flight plan called for the first EVA to begin after a four-hour rest period, but it was advanced to begin as soon as possible. Nonetheless, it was almost four hours later that Armstrong emerged from the Eagle and deployed the TV camera for the transmission of the event to Earth. At about 109 hours, 42 minutes after launch, Armstrong stepped onto the moon. About 20 minutes later, Aldrin followed him. The camera was then positioned on a tripod about 30 feet from the LM. Half an hour later, President Nixon spoke by telephone link with the astronauts.
Commemorative medallions bearing the names of the three Apollo 1 astronauts who lost their lives in a launch pad fire, and two cosmonauts who also died in accidents, were left on the moon's surface. A one-and-a-half inch silicon disk, containing micro miniaturized goodwill messages from 73 countries, and the names of congressional and NASA leaders, also stayed behind.
During the EVA, in which they both ranged up to 300 feet from the Eagle, Aldrin deployed the Early Apollo Scientific Experiments Package, or EASEP, experiments, and Armstrong and Aldrin gathered and verbally reported on the lunar surface samples. After Aldrin had spent one hour, 33 minutes on the surface, he re-entered the LM, followed 41 minutes later by Armstrong. The entire EVA phase lasted more than two-and-a-half hours, ending at 111 hours, 39 minutes into the mission.
Armstrong and Aldrin spent 21 hours, 36 minutes on the moon's surface. After a rest period that included seven hours of sleep, the ascent stage engine fired at 124 hours, 22 minutes. It was shut down 435 seconds later when the Eagle reached an initial orbit of 11 by 55 miles above the moon, and when Columbia was on its 25th revolution. As the ascent stage reached apolune at 125 hours, 19 minutes, the reaction control system, or RCS, fired so as to nearly circularize the Eagle orbit at about 56 miles, some 13 miles below and slightly behind Columbia. Subsequent firings of the LM RCS changed the orbit to 57 by 72 miles. Docking with Columbia occurred on the CSM's 27th revolution at 128 hours, three minutes into the mission. Armstrong and Aldrin returned to the CSM with Collins. Four hours later, the LM jettisoned and remained in lunar orbit.
Trans-Earth injection of the CSM began July 21 as the SPS fired for two-and-a-half minutes when Columbia was behind the moon in its 59th hour of lunar orbit. Following this, the astronauts slept for about 10 hours. An 11.2 second firing of the SPS accomplished the only midcourse correction required on the return flight. The correction was made July 22 at about 150 hours, 30 minutes into the mission. Two more television transmissions were made during the trans-Earth coast.
Re-entry procedures were initiated July 24, 44 hours after leaving lunar orbit. The SM separated from the CM, which was re-oriented to a heat-shield-forward position. Parachute deployment occurred at 195 hours, 13 minutes. After a flight of 195 hours, 18 minutes, 35 seconds - about 36 minutes longer than planned - Apollo 11 splashed down in the Pacific Ocean, 13 miles from the recovery ship USS Hornet. Because of bad weather in the target area, the landing point was changed by about 250 miles. Apollo 11 landed 13 degrees, 19 minutes north latitude and 169 degrees, nine minutes west longitude July 24, 1969.
What else do you need?
do I win for reporting how thy did it?
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #12751 on: October 23, 2020, 06:39:17 PM »
Yes, it was a great show. All done at Hollywood!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12752 on: October 23, 2020, 08:05:37 PM »
No, it was filmed on location.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #12753 on: October 24, 2020, 01:25:04 AM »
On Earth. Easy to demonstrate.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #12754 on: October 28, 2020, 11:05:51 AM »
Please demonstrate.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #12755 on: October 28, 2020, 01:27:28 PM »
Please demonstrate.
Many Hollywood companies make 'space travel' movies since 1950!

?

frenat

« Reply #12756 on: October 28, 2020, 02:29:01 PM »
Please demonstrate.
And Heiwa prove only that he doesn't know what demonstrate means.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #12757 on: October 28, 2020, 05:51:34 PM »
Please demonstrate.

You said it was easy to demonstrate.  If that is so easy, then anyone should be able to demonstrate.  Since you said it was, you should demonstrate.

I'll wait.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #12758 on: October 28, 2020, 08:49:17 PM »
Please demonstrate.

You said it was easy to demonstrate.  If that is so easy, then anyone should be able to demonstrate.  Since you said it was, you should demonstrate.

I'll wait.
One way to show that space travel is pure fraud is to ask NASA how to do a trip to the Moon. So I asked

Bert Ulrich, NASA HQ

bert.ulrich@hq.nasa.gov

Gina Anderson, NASA HQ
gina.n.anderson@nasa.gov

Isidro Reyna, NASA JSC
isidro.r.reyna@nasa.gov

Rachel Kraft, NASA JSC
rachel.h.kraft@nasa.gov

Dear all,

I have ten questions about the Artemis program putting an American woman on the Moon 2024

What trajectory (orbit) to be used between Low Earth Orbit, LEO, and Moon Orbit, MO?
    What is departure date/speed leaving LEO and arrival date/speed entering MO?
    What are details of LEO and MO?
    What is departure date/speed leaving MO after landing on the Moon and arrival date/speed entering Earth atmosphere on the return?
    How much fuel and force are required and will be used to leave LEO and how long does it take?
    How much fuel and force are required and will be used to enter MO and how long does it take?
    How much fuel and force are required and will be used to leave MO after landing on the Moon and how long does it take?
    What trajectory (orbit) to be used between MO and Earth upper atmosphere on return?
    What is departure date/speed leaving MO and arrival date/speed entering Earth atmosphere on return?
    How long will the re-entry take, i.e. time between entering Earth atmosphere and splash down?

Thanks for your attention. I look forward to your information. I will update my website with it.

Kind regards

Anders Bjφrkman, M.Sc.

http://heiwaco.com

unquote

---
No reply!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12759 on: October 28, 2020, 09:05:00 PM »
Maybe you should visit their very popular website https://www.nasa.gov/ where they explain everything.

Heiwa

« Reply #12760 on: October 29, 2020, 12:24:48 AM »
Maybe you should visit their very popular website https://www.nasa.gov/ where they explain everything.
I did but couldn't find the required information, so I contacted NASA as suggested in such cases. It seems NASA doesn't know how to fly to the Moon with a couple of orbit changes!

?

frenat

« Reply #12761 on: October 29, 2020, 03:46:03 AM »
Please demonstrate.

I'll wait.
One way to show that space travel is pure fraud is to ask NASA how to do a trip to the Moon. So I asked

Bert Ulrich, NASA HQ

bert.ulrich@hq.nasa.gov

Gina Anderson, NASA HQ
gina.n.anderson@nasa.gov

Isidro Reyna, NASA JSC
isidro.r.reyna@nasa.gov

Rachel Kraft, NASA JSC
rachel.h.kraft@nasa.gov

Dear all,

I have ten questions about the Artemis program putting an American woman on the Moon 2024

What trajectory (orbit) to be used between Low Earth Orbit, LEO, and Moon Orbit, MO?
    What is departure date/speed leaving MO after landing on the Moon and arrival date/speed entering Earth atmosphere on the return?
    How much fuel and force are required and will be used to leave LEO and how long does it take?
    How much fuel and force are required and will be used to enter MO and how long does it take?
    How much fuel and force are required and will be used to leave MO after landing on the Moon and how long does it take?
    What trajectory (orbit) to be used between MO and Earth upper atmosphere on return?
    What is departure date/speed leaving MO and arrival date/speed entering Earth atmosphere on return?
    How long will the re-entry take, i.e. time between entering Earth atmosphere and splash down?

Thanks for your attention. I look forward to your information. I will update my website with it.

Kind regards

Anders Bjφrkman, M.Sc.

unquote

---
No reply!
And as soon as they look you up they realize that you're just a crackpot. Though I doubt you actually tried to contact them. Seems like far more effort than your usual, "I don't understand it so it all must be fake."  Likely just another one of your lies. In this case it seems you're trying to distract from your inability to demonstrate that Apollo and space travel was faked on Earth.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 03:47:42 AM by frenat »

Heiwa

« Reply #12762 on: October 29, 2020, 05:51:42 AM »
Please demonstrate.

I'll wait.

Bert Ulrich, NASA HQ

bert.ulrich@hq.nasa.gov

Gina Anderson, NASA HQ
gina.n.anderson@nasa.gov

Isidro Reyna, NASA JSC
isidro.r.reyna@nasa.gov

Rachel Kraft, NASA JSC
rachel.h.kraft@nasa.gov

Dear all,

Kind regards

Anders Bjφrkman, M.Sc.

unquote

---
No reply!
And as soon as they look you up they realize that you're just a crackpot. Though I doubt you actually tried to contact them. Seems like far more effort than your usual, "I don't understand it so it all must be fake."  Likely just another one of your lies. In this case it seems you're trying to distract from your inability to demonstrate that Apollo and space travel was faked on Earth.

Of course I contacted
Bert Ulrich, NASA HQ

bert.ulrich@hq.nasa.gov

Gina Anderson, NASA HQ
gina.n.anderson@nasa.gov

Isidro Reyna, NASA JSC
isidro.r.reyna@nasa.gov

Rachel Kraft, NASA JSC
rachel.h.kraft@nasa.gov

after studying the NASA web page about the Artemis project to put an American woman on the Moon 2024. They ask you to contact them!
So far nobody has replied.

You 'frenat' sound like suffering from cognitive dissonance. Do you know what it is?

?

frenat

« Reply #12763 on: October 29, 2020, 06:31:37 AM »
Please demonstrate.

I'll wait.

Bert Ulrich, NASA HQ

bert.ulrich@hq.nasa.gov

Gina Anderson, NASA HQ
gina.n.anderson@nasa.gov

Isidro Reyna, NASA JSC
isidro.r.reyna@nasa.gov

Rachel Kraft, NASA JSC
rachel.h.kraft@nasa.gov

Dear all,

Kind regards

Anders Bjφrkman, M.Sc.

unquote

---
No reply!

Of course I contacted
Bert Ulrich, NASA HQ

bert.ulrich@hq.nasa.gov

Gina Anderson, NASA HQ
gina.n.anderson@nasa.gov

Isidro Reyna, NASA JSC
isidro.r.reyna@nasa.gov

Rachel Kraft, NASA JSC
rachel.h.kraft@nasa.gov

after studying the NASA web page about the Artemis project to put an American woman on the Moon 2024. They ask you to contact them!

You 'frenat' sound like suffering from cognitive dissonance. Do you know what it is?
Based on your past history I'm inclined to believe it is just another of your lies.

Even IF you contacted them, they would likely take one look at your website and see you as a crackpot, that is if the link to your website didn't get your email labeled as spam. 

But you're still trying to distract from your failure to demonstrate your claims.

Heiwa

« Reply #12764 on: October 29, 2020, 08:14:23 AM »
Please demonstrate.

I'll wait.

Bert Ulrich, NASA HQ

bert.ulrich@hq.nasa.gov

Gina Anderson, NASA HQ
gina.n.anderson@nasa.gov

Isidro Reyna, NASA JSC
isidro.r.reyna@nasa.gov

Rachel Kraft, NASA JSC
rachel.h.kraft@nasa.gov

Dear all,

Kind regards

Anders Bjφrkman, M.Sc.

unquote

---
No reply!

Of course I contacted
Bert Ulrich, NASA HQ

bert.ulrich@hq.nasa.gov

Gina Anderson, NASA HQ
gina.n.anderson@nasa.gov

Isidro Reyna, NASA JSC
isidro.r.reyna@nasa.gov

Rachel Kraft, NASA JSC
rachel.h.kraft@nasa.gov

Based on your past history I'm inclined to believe it is just another of your lies.

Even IF you contacted them, they would likely take one look at your website and see you as a crackpot, that is if the link to your website didn't get your email labeled as spam. 

But you're still trying to distract from your failure to demonstrate your claims.

?

frenat

« Reply #12765 on: October 29, 2020, 10:51:35 AM »
Please demonstrate.

I'll wait.

Bert Ulrich, NASA HQ

bert.ulrich@hq.nasa.gov

Gina Anderson, NASA HQ
gina.n.anderson@nasa.gov

Isidro Reyna, NASA JSC
isidro.r.reyna@nasa.gov

Rachel Kraft, NASA JSC
rachel.h.kraft@nasa.gov

Dear all,

Kind regards

Anders Bjφrkman, M.Sc.

unquote

---
No reply!

Of course I contacted
Bert Ulrich, NASA HQ

bert.ulrich@hq.nasa.gov

Gina Anderson, NASA HQ
gina.n.anderson@nasa.gov

Isidro Reyna, NASA JSC
isidro.r.reyna@nasa.gov

Rachel Kraft, NASA JSC
rachel.h.kraft@nasa.gov

Of course I know what it is. Not suffering from it at all. Are you a psychiatrist?  Why are you trying to distract from your failure to demonstrate your claims?  More LIES from Heiwa.

Heiwa

« Reply #12766 on: October 29, 2020, 11:05:16 AM »
Please demonstrate.

I'll wait.

Bert Ulrich, NASA HQ

bert.ulrich@hq.nasa.gov

Gina Anderson, NASA HQ
gina.n.anderson@nasa.gov

Isidro Reyna, NASA JSC
isidro.r.reyna@nasa.gov

Rachel Kraft, NASA JSC
rachel.h.kraft@nasa.gov

Dear all,

Kind regards

Anders Bjφrkman, M.Sc.

unquote

---
No reply!

Of course I contacted
Bert Ulrich, NASA HQ

bert.ulrich@hq.nasa.gov

Gina Anderson, NASA HQ
gina.n.anderson@nasa.gov

Isidro Reyna, NASA JSC
isidro.r.reyna@nasa.gov

Rachel Kraft, NASA JSC
rachel.h.kraft@nasa.gov

Of course I know what it is. Not suffering from it at all. Are you a psychiatrist?  Why are you trying to distract from your failure to demonstrate your claims?  More LIES from Heiwa.
No, you just confirmed you are suffering from cognitive dissonance. Topic is however my challenge - do you know why you haven't won it?

« Reply #12767 on: October 29, 2020, 12:53:33 PM »
do you get paid to keep this stupid thread going?

?

frenat

« Reply #12768 on: October 29, 2020, 01:58:12 PM »

No, you just confirmed you are suffering from cognitive dissonance. Topic is however my challenge - do you know why you haven't won it?
And still you avoid demonstrating your claims.  Your attempted distraction is obvious to all.

So you're not a psychiatrist but yet you seem to think you can diagnose someone from a few posts on a webforum?  Really?  Thanks for the humor!

I haven't won it because I haven't tried because it is impossible to win when the sole judge has proven he is not qualified to judge it. Plus, nobody but you believes it is a real challenge. That is why the topic long ago changed. Do try to keep up.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 02:02:30 PM by frenat »

« Reply #12769 on: October 29, 2020, 02:15:51 PM »
He needs to demonstrate he has prize money.
That is all.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12770 on: October 29, 2020, 03:20:47 PM »
Have you considered the possibility that they're still working out a lot of the details and therefore don't have the exact answers for you yet?  If you increased your prize money by a few billion euros, then maybe you'll get the answers that you want.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #12771 on: October 29, 2020, 04:07:25 PM »
Please demonstrate.

I'll wait.

Bert Ulrich, NASA HQ

bert.ulrich@hq.nasa.gov

Gina Anderson, NASA HQ
gina.n.anderson@nasa.gov

Isidro Reyna, NASA JSC
isidro.r.reyna@nasa.gov

Rachel Kraft, NASA JSC
rachel.h.kraft@nasa.gov

Dear all,

Kind regards

Anders Bjφrkman, M.Sc.

unquote

---
No reply!

That isn't a demonstration.  Please demonstrate.

I'll wait.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #12772 on: October 29, 2020, 05:53:28 PM »
Have you considered the possibility that they're still working out a lot of the details and therefore don't have the exact answers for you yet?  If you increased your prize money by a few billion euros, then maybe you'll get the answers that you want.
No, I assume they must have done all calculations now how to fly to the Moon and that there should be no problem to publish them. My conclusion is simple. There is no way to fly to the Moon or anywhere in the Universe.
Only orbits around Earth are possible. And they are all one-way. Only return is burning up in the atmosphere.
There is no way to shift orbits in space, i.e. start orbiting other suns, planets, moons and assteroids!
But Potus Donald T has promised to put an American woman on the Moon 2024! I assume Donald will lose next week and that Joe will cancel the Artemis project.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 05:57:33 PM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12773 on: October 29, 2020, 06:30:21 PM »
No, I assume they must have done all calculations now how to fly to the Moon and that there should be no problem to publish them.
Why should they publish the calculations?  Would you even understand the calculations?

Heiwa

« Reply #12774 on: October 29, 2020, 08:23:42 PM »
No, I assume they must have done all calculations now how to fly to the Moon and that there should be no problem to publish them.
Why should they publish the calculations?  Would you even understand the calculations?
It would make the NASA Artemis website more reliable. Now I get the impression that NASA hides something.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12775 on: October 30, 2020, 09:06:55 AM »
It would make the NASA Artemis website more reliable. Now I get the impression that NASA hides something.
More reliable for whom?  The NASA Artemis website is for the general public.  Do you think that the general public would understand or even care about the calculations?

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #12776 on: October 30, 2020, 11:27:45 AM »
None of that is relevant.  Anders has stated that it easy to demonstrate how to fake space on earth.  As it is so easy, anyone should be able to do it.  Please Anders, demonstrate how easy it is.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #12777 on: October 30, 2020, 11:47:17 AM »
None of that is relevant.  Anders has stated that it easy to demonstrate how to fake space on earth.  As it is so easy, anyone should be able to do it.  Please Anders, demonstrate how easy it is.
Just watch Hollywood space movies or videos from the International Fake Station in LEO. All produced down on ground.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #12778 on: October 30, 2020, 11:49:21 AM »
Just watch Hollywood space movies or videos from the International Fake Station in LEO. All produced down on ground.
Evidence?

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #12779 on: October 30, 2020, 11:53:25 AM »

That is not you demonstrating anything.  That's as you said Hollywood.  I need you to demonstrate as you said it was easy.  Please demonstrate.
Rabinoz RIP