Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #12720 on: September 11, 2020, 12:29:21 AM »
whatever, bob    ::)

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #12721 on: September 11, 2020, 01:04:24 AM »
whatever, bob    ::)

Please, just watch the video in the link and try to think! Did you see any planes? Or, did you, my God, closed your eyes and stopped thinking? OK, GWB watched for you, four planes attacked him ... and GWB did nothing.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 04:17:42 AM by Heiwa »

Heiwa

« Reply #12722 on: September 17, 2020, 05:43:38 AM »
I have today updated http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm and associated web pages to encourage people to think. Good luck. Imagine it is today 19 years since the World Trade Center at NY was completely demolished and people still believe some Arabs did it.
it seems potus Donald the great has produced more PEACE in the Middle East last week, i.e. some Arab countries (United Arab Emirates and Bahrein) have signed peace agreements with Israel with media around. It is good news. Of course these Arabs have never attacked or been attacked by Israel but who cares. I am all for peace. Back in 1967 Israel attacked Egypt, Syria and Jordan and destroyed them in 6 days. It was a great show. It was Israeli self-defense. If not the Arabs would have destroyed poor Israel and everyone there. It was a variation of my Challenges, i.e. just invent anything about nuclear weapons, space trips, Arab 911 attacks, etc, etc, bla, bla, bla. Thus the show goes on!

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #12723 on: September 17, 2020, 03:48:11 PM »
I have today updated http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm and associated web pages to encourage people to think. Good luck. Imagine it is today 19 years since the World Trade Center at NY was completely demolished and people still believe some Arabs did it.
it seems potus Donald the great has produced more PEACE in the Middle East last week, i.e. some Arab countries (United Arab Emirates and Bahrein) have signed peace agreements with Israel with media around. It is good news. Of course these Arabs have never attacked or been attacked by Israel but who cares. I am all for peace. Back in 1967 Israel attacked Egypt, Syria and Jordan and destroyed them in 6 days. It was a great show. It was Israeli self-defense. If not the Arabs would have destroyed poor Israel and everyone there. It was a variation of my Challenges, i.e. just invent anything about nuclear weapons, space trips, Arab 911 attacks, etc, etc, bla, bla, bla. Thus the show goes on!

Too bad Donald is too stupid to realize NASA and Nuclear weapons are fake.  The poor fool.  Controlled by lizardmen.

Heiwa

« Reply #12724 on: September 17, 2020, 07:08:24 PM »

Too bad Donald is too stupid to realize NASA and Nuclear weapons are fake.  The poor fool.  Controlled by lizardmen.
No, Donald is not stupid even if his job doesn't require it. He plays golf to pass the time, etc. Donald knows that the NASA asstronuts are actors (to keep America great?) and that North Korean and Chinese dictators Kim and Xi have no nuclear weapons of any kind, i.e. just like USA. Just 1945 Fake News!

Heiwa

« Reply #12725 on: September 25, 2020, 10:55:36 PM »
It seems this thread is viewed about 500 times per day but that few viewers have any new comments to make. I wonder why.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #12726 on: September 26, 2020, 05:04:38 AM »
It seems this thread is viewed about 500 times per day but that few viewers have any new comments to make. I wonder why.

Guests can't post, but their views are counted.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #12727 on: September 26, 2020, 09:04:22 AM »

Thanks. Do you know what an orbit is?

« Reply #12728 on: September 26, 2020, 09:33:18 AM »
Because everytime you bump this POS thread i feel compelled to open and close just so i dont have it in my "inbox".

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #12729 on: September 26, 2020, 11:05:53 AM »
We should probably see if we can ask to get this thread unstickied. Especially considering that Heiwa keeps seemingly breaking rule 3 and maybe 7 too.

3. Advertisements
Do not create threads/posts, send private messages, or use your profile to advertise products, services, etc.

- Constantly referring back to his site promoting his safety at sea business and his fake challenges.

7. Low-content Posting/Derailment
Do not make spammy, non-contributive or low-quality posts, or derail threads by deliberately dragging discussion away from the original topic.

- Perpetually bumping with no content just to get it to pop up after it lays dormant for a few days.

Heiwa

« Reply #12730 on: September 26, 2020, 06:35:51 PM »
Mikeman 7918 started this popular thread about my Challenge over 5 years ago and it has been viewed >741000 times. My posts just explains that still nobody has won the Challenge, which is still open.
To win it you must, i.a., explain how to leave a Low Altitude High Speed Earth Orbit to arrive at the Moon and land there and fuel used (and how to carry that fuel with you).
I admit that it is very difficult. Many persons say that they have (1) done the calculation and (2) and the trip itself (!!!) and returned on Earth but the information provided so far cannot be verified = no winner so far.
Poor Mikeman 7918 flipped out completely when told about it. His little sister is looking after him.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #12731 on: September 26, 2020, 08:10:08 PM »
Mikeman 7918 started this popular thread about my Challenge over 5 years ago and it has been viewed >741000 times. My posts just explains that still nobody has won the Challenge, which is still open.
To win it you must, i.a., explain how to leave a Low Altitude High Speed Earth Orbit to arrive at the Moon and land there and fuel used (and how to carry that fuel with you).
I admit that it is very difficult. Many persons say that they have (1) done the calculation and (2) and the trip itself (!!!) and returned on Earth but the information provided so far cannot be verified = no winner so far.
Poor Mikeman 7918 flipped out completely when told about it. His little sister is looking after him.

Yeah, I think it's run it's course. Btw, pageviews as a measure of relevance and engagement went by the wayside about a decade ago. It's about bounce rates, entry/exit, depth, linkbacks, etc. Pageviews is the equivalent of how many people drove by the sign in front of your store.

I'll be advocating for unstickying it and let it run it's natural course. Too many advertisements for your personal site. Seems like it's time for it to be a part of the normal nature of the forum.

Heiwa

« Reply #12732 on: September 27, 2020, 02:35:58 AM »

Yeah, I think it's run it's course. Btw, pageviews as a measure of relevance and engagement went by the wayside about a decade ago. It's about bounce rates, entry/exit, depth, linkbacks, etc. Pageviews is the equivalent of how many people drove by the sign in front of your store.

I'll be advocating for unstickying it and let it run it's natural course. Too many advertisements for your personal site. Seems like it's time for it to be a part of the normal nature of the forum.
Well, it seems my findings about accidents at sea, space travel, nuclear weapons and wars of terrorism have a great public at various fora on the Internet.
I don't need to advertise my professional services.

?

frenat

« Reply #12733 on: September 27, 2020, 06:32:14 AM »

I doubt you have any proof of the above statement. More LIES from Heiwa

Heiwa

« Reply #12734 on: September 27, 2020, 09:38:23 AM »

You do? Study Mikeman's posts!

?

frenat

« Reply #12735 on: September 27, 2020, 11:38:34 AM »

I have. Can't find anything backing up your lie that he "flipped out completely when told about it. His little sister is looking after him." Unless you can back up your statement, which I doubt you'll even try, then I'm convinced it is yet another of your lies.

Heiwa

« Reply #12736 on: September 27, 2020, 02:10:24 PM »

I have. Can't find anything backing up your lie that he "flipped out completely when told about it. His little sister is looking after him." Unless you can back up your statement, which I doubt you'll even try, then I'm convinced it is yet another of your lies.
No, you haven't. Just read all the posts of Mikeman. I am happy that he started this thread and learnt a little by failing my Challenge.

?

frenat

« Reply #12737 on: September 27, 2020, 03:22:12 PM »

No, you haven't. Just read all the posts of Mikeman. I am happy that he started this thread and learnt a little by failing my Challenge.
All you've done so far is proven me right when I said I doubt you'll even try to back up your statement.

AGAIN, I can't find anything backing up your lie. Either YOU provide it or admit you lied. YOU made the statement that he "flipped out completely when told about it. His little sister is looking after him." and YOU need to back it up. I bet you can't and won't even try.

More LIES from Heiwa. Anyone have a count how many he's up to now?

Heiwa

« Reply #12738 on: September 27, 2020, 04:36:23 PM »

All you've done so far is proven me right when I said I doubt you'll even try to back up your statement.

AGAIN, I can't find anything backing up your lie. Either YOU provide it or admit you lied. YOU made the statement that he "flipped out completely when told about it. His little sister is looking after him." and YOU need to back it up. I bet you can't and won't even try.

No, you just have to read this thread again. It is all there. Mikeman started the thread and thought he had won my Challenge. I explained why and how he hadn't, etc.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12739 on: September 27, 2020, 05:14:52 PM »

No, you just have to read this thread again. It is all there. Mikeman started the thread and thought he had won my Challenge. I explained why and how he hadn't, etc.

Yes, and you also said numerous times in the thread that we can always come to your office and have a chat over your fine Nespresso. Which you have reneged on. No more Nespresso  :(

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

?

frenat

« Reply #12740 on: September 27, 2020, 06:43:17 PM »

So you can't back up your statement. if you could you would link to posts supporting it. I have read through the thread. You just keep proving me right. More LIES from Heiwa.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 06:47:37 PM by frenat »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12741 on: September 27, 2020, 07:06:02 PM »

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #12742 on: September 27, 2020, 07:43:17 PM »

Thanks. Do you know what an orbit is?

Yes.  Do you not?  If you are asking others what an orbit is, you shouldn't be presenting "challenges" on space flight.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #12743 on: September 27, 2020, 09:41:06 PM »
It is suggested that when the Sun's gravitational field becomes a stronger influence on a human spacecraft than the earth's gravitational field, the spacecraft stops orbiting Earth and starts orbiting the Sun ... and can fly around in space, e.g. to the Moon.
But it is not possible. The Sun's gravitational field keeps planet Earth (and all other planets, incl. Mars) orbiting the Sun. The Earth's gravitational field keeps the Moon and spacecrafts catapulted into space from Earth orbiting the Earth.
A spacecraft cannot orbit the Sun and Earth at the same time. Actually all human built  spacecrafts orbit only Earth ... and they can never stop it. It is a one-way trip.
Only idiots believe otherwise. And it is the reason why nobody wins my Challenge!
You cannot start orbit Earth and then stop doing it and start orbiting the Moon or planet Mars, return to Earth and land there.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12744 on: September 27, 2020, 10:41:03 PM »
Would you like to sit down at my office over a cup of Nespresso and have a chat about it Heiwa?

The 3 year aged Sumatra one is pretty nice.

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #12745 on: September 28, 2020, 12:32:39 AM »
Would you like to sit down at my office over a cup of Nespresso and have a chat about it Heiwa?

You better come to my office ... for lunch. Today starters are oysters and then homemade sushi. Drink? Local sake, i.e. Cτte de Provence rosι wine (and mineral water). Weather is good - sunny 25C. Afterwards we can have coffee.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12746 on: September 28, 2020, 05:08:09 AM »

You better come to my office ... for lunch. Today starters are oysters and then homemade sushi. Drink? Local sake, i.e. Cτte de Provence rosι wine (and mineral water). Weather is good - sunny 25C. Afterwards we can have coffee.

Let me just check with the Australian government if lunch with Heiwa is an acceptable reason to leave. Travel outside Australia is banned except for a few exceptional circumstances currently due to the invisible virus

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #12747 on: September 28, 2020, 07:40:19 AM »

Let me just check with the Australian government if lunch with Heiwa is an acceptable reason to leave. Travel outside Australia is banned except for a few exceptional circumstances currently due to the invisible virus
Yes, travel is difficult. Don't you need a visa to visit France? Last time I was at Australia I needed a visa to enter. One reason I still have a Swedish passport is that I don't have to apply for visas. Except Australia.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 09:14:03 PM by Heiwa »

Heiwa

« Reply #12748 on: September 30, 2020, 03:24:07 AM »
All questions about Moon travel will soon be clarified by NASA and its Artemis mission - to put a woman on the Moon 2024! The planning started already 2011 and potus Trump approved more money 2017. So far US$ 18 000 millions have been spent. NASA says that a spacecraft Orion with four persons aboard will take off from Earth and then start orbiting the Moon and finally shall Orion land on the Moon and disembark the woman. How it will be done - jumping from one orbit to another and finally land on the Moon - is top secret. If it is done, I will lose €1M !! Poor me. Interesting enough nobody of the NASA Artemis team has so far come forward to collect!

Heiwa

« Reply #12749 on: October 18, 2020, 06:32:28 AM »
Re: Orbits. How do they work?
« Reply #351 on: October 17, 2020, 10:04:08 PM »
Quote from: markjo on October 17, 2020, 08:55:24 PM

Quote from: Heiwa on October 17, 2020, 04:00:58 PM

The Moon orbits the Earth in one plane and direction since  millions of years. It has more or less constant speed but the direction changes all the time.

The moon travels in at a constant speed a circle centered on the earth.  It's not that hard to predict where it's going to be at any given time.

Your spacecraft is in another orbit around Earth with variable speed and direction after take off.

The spacecraft speed varies based on known influences such as the gravitational influences of the earth, moon and sun, as well as the thrust applied by the rocket engine.

If you think that you can blast off from a rotating Earth and arrive at the Moon, when it passes by at 1011 m/s in a known direction and that you can adjust your direction and speed so you can land, you are simply mistaken.

Why am I wrong?  The rotation of the earth doesn't really matter.  Why is it so hard to control my speed and direction and speed in space?  It's not as if NASA and the Soviets didn't practice a number of times with unmanned orbiters and landers before risking human moon missions.

Thanks for asking.
Taking off from a rotating planet Earth affects your departure velocity and direction. You really have to take off at the right time in the right location.
Your departure time affects the location of your target (the Moon).
Your own speed/direction will vary all the time due to gravity, etc.
But OK - you do it in two steps. First step is to move into high speed LEO. And in LEO, second step, you blast off to the Moon at the right location, time, direction, etc, in LEO. Your speed increases from 7000 to 11000 m/s which takes time. How do you do this trans lunar injection move?
And then, third step, you are in a modified orbit that will bring you to the Moon. You leave Earth LEO behind and fly away. Speed is reduced all the time and your direction is also changed and then the Moon is coming in sight. It moves at 1011 m/s in another direction. There are many trajectories to chose.
Say that your arrival speed is 1011 m/s at 90° vertically towards the Moon. You are still orbiting Earth. What is step FOUR?
You brake hard and land? Not possible!
So you somewhere else (location, time, speed, direction unknown in Earth orbit) you start orbiting the Moon! But how? At one moment you are orbiting Earth and then, suddenly, you are magically orbiting the Moon. But how?
Pushing a button and your onboard computer takes care of it automatically. Your spacecraft rocket pushes you from one orbit to another?
And the Soviets did it. ROTFL! They just produced propaganda lies all the time. Still do!
Let's face it. There is no way to leave an Earth orbit and start orbiting a Moon in it's 1011 m/s speed orbit around Earth.