I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #12600 on: August 04, 2020, 10:29:07 PM »
If only there was some place on the interweb to find out more about Hiawa's BS . . .

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #12601 on: August 05, 2020, 03:57:42 AM »
If only there was some place on the interweb to find out more about Hiawa's BS . . .
The Moon? Planet Mars? An asteroid?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #12602 on: August 05, 2020, 07:40:57 AM »

The empty space between your ears.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #12603 on: August 05, 2020, 09:51:28 AM »

I would be more happy if you tried to win my €1M . See post #1.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #12604 on: August 06, 2020, 05:38:34 AM »

Your family would be more happy if you stopped being a crackpot conspiracy theorist.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #12605 on: August 06, 2020, 09:27:46 AM »

Your family would be more happy if you stopped being a crackpot conspiracy theorist.
? My family is very happy with me. Do you have one? A family?

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #12606 on: August 06, 2020, 08:12:23 PM »

No family is happy about another family member being mentally detached and spreading wild conspiracy theories to the point of being considered a laughing stock by most of your former colleagues.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #12607 on: August 06, 2020, 08:24:04 PM »

No family is happy about another family member being mentally detached and spreading wild conspiracy theories to the point of being considered a laughing stock by most of your former colleagues.
I doubt you have a family. But I have a good laugh at you that haven't won my Challenge.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #12608 on: August 06, 2020, 08:37:10 PM »

I doubt you have a family. But I have a good laugh at you that haven't won my Challenge.

What challenge? You mean your conspiracy theory that has been debunked 100's of thousands of times? If so, it's been won over and over again. You just are unwilling to pay out. So there is no challenge.

Heiwa

« Reply #12609 on: August 06, 2020, 08:59:19 PM »

What challenge? You mean your conspiracy theory that has been debunked 100's of thousands of times? If so, it's been won over and over again. You just are unwilling to pay out. So there is no challenge.
Please, read post #1 about the Challenges or visit my website. You sound like a loser. But what do you think of my 911 findings - that WTC/NY was destroyed by controlled demolitions?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 09:02:59 PM by Heiwa »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #12610 on: August 06, 2020, 10:19:35 PM »

Please, read post #1 about the Challenges or visit my website. You sound like a loser. But what do you think of my 911 findings - that WTC/NY was destroyed by controlled demolitions?

There’s no information at your site except a bunch of conspiracy theories unsupported by evidence written by a bitter guy who claims to be a ‘safety at sea’ expert yet one of the vessels in his charge sank due to negligence. That’s all.

Heiwa

« Reply #12611 on: August 07, 2020, 12:13:03 AM »

There’s no information at your site except a bunch of conspiracy theories unsupported by evidence written by a bitter guy who claims to be a ‘safety at sea’ expert yet one of the vessels in his charge sank due to negligence. That’s all.
Me bitter or feeling or showing anger, hurt, or resentment because of bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment? No, you are just another sick loser of my Challenges that I present at my popular website. I am in good shape with a happy, rich life in southern France. In what gutter do you live?

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #12612 on: August 07, 2020, 08:01:31 AM »

And deflection.  It's ok Heiwa.  There is nothing to be ashamed about.  I'm sure your family loves you, but to deny that they are hurt and embarrassed by your wild conspiracy theories only further hurts them.  The first step to making things better is to admit to your problem.
Rabinoz RIP

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #12613 on: August 07, 2020, 10:48:31 AM »
I removed the posts that quoted the post from Heiwa that caused his ban.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #12614 on: August 07, 2020, 11:03:57 AM »

Damnit boydster.  I would have just edited out the part.  I had a great reply in there.
Rabinoz RIP

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12615 on: August 07, 2020, 11:27:02 AM »

Damnit boydster.  I would have just edited out the part.  I had a great reply in there.

Don't worry, I did get a chance to read your reply.  8) Admittedly it was as great as you say.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #12616 on: August 16, 2020, 09:20:56 PM »
Just as information of this popular topic (see post #1). The €1,000,000 is still there, i.e. nobody has collected it, the Challenge is still open.
Three teams (Japan/Arab, China and USA) took off for planet Mars in July to check the weather there to arrive there after 200-240 days in space and they should know how to win my Challenge in the mean time but ...

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #12617 on: August 17, 2020, 12:52:08 AM »
Just as information of this popular topic (see post #1). The €1,000,000 is still there, i.e. nobody has collected it, the Challenge is still open.
Three teams (Japan/Arab, China and USA) took off for planet Mars in July to check the weather there to arrive there after 200-240 days in space and they should know how to win my Challenge in the mean time but ...

All of your "challenges" were won a long time ago. No one has been able to collect because you refuse to pay up. Hence the title of this thread.

Heiwa

« Reply #12618 on: August 17, 2020, 04:45:09 AM »

All of your "challenges" were won a long time ago. No one has been able to collect because you refuse to pay up. Hence the title of this thread.
No, few have tried to win my Challenges and all has been informed why the failed. I like to communicate with people taking on my Challenges. Re title of thread there was this American from Utah who thought he had won using some space toys he had got. When I explained to him about Father Christmas fooling him he collapsed. Sad story but the reason why this thread is so popular.

« Reply #12619 on: August 17, 2020, 06:45:01 PM »

No, few have tried to win my Challenges and all has been informed why the failed. I like to communicate with people taking on my Challenges. Re title of thread there was this American from Utah who thought he had won using some space toys he had got. When I explained to him about Father Christmas fooling him he collapsed. Sad story but the reason why this thread is so popular.

You have no explanation of the flash I saw during the operation fishbowl.
Which is proof Adam bombs exist.

The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Heiwa

« Reply #12620 on: August 17, 2020, 08:56:31 PM »

You have no explanation of the flash I saw during the operation fishbowl.
Which is proof Adam bombs exist.
To win my Challenge (topic) you have to follow the instructions at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm
There are plenty people, e.g. at Hiroshima and Nagasaki August 1945 (i.e. 75 years ago) that observed a FLASH in the sky above and noted all people around them died. They think it was an A-Bomb exploding and that they survived to tell the world just that.
Problem is that nobody is assumed to survive such a FLASH.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #12621 on: August 18, 2020, 05:40:02 PM »

Citation for this claim you keep making?

Who said nobody could have survived the FLASH!

I assume you have an actual source? Otherwise you would just be making things up, and you wouldn't do that, right?

Heiwa

« Reply #12622 on: August 18, 2020, 08:46:06 PM »

I assume you have an actual source? Otherwise you would just be making things up, and you wouldn't do that, right?
I must have read it in US media. Isn't it clear from my web site? Or I heard it from somewhere?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #12623 on: August 18, 2020, 09:03:03 PM »

I must have read it in US media. Isn't it clear from my web site? Or I heard it from somewhere?

There's nothing clear on your website, nor any evidence either. Just more like this, "I heard it from somewhere." Hardly compelling.

Heiwa

« Reply #12624 on: August 18, 2020, 11:46:27 PM »

There's nothing clear on your website, nor any evidence either. Just more like this, "I heard it from somewhere." Hardly compelling.
My website http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm is quite clear, e.g. to show that dropping the 1/10th top A of any structure on the 9/10th bottom B of same structure results in top A crushing bottom B into dust 911 terrorist style.
When I drop A on B, A always bounces on B! There may be some minor damages at interface bottom A and top B, but that's all.

I have of course read and heard American media reports that top A always crushes bottom B by a gravity driven collapse from top down. The President of USA and many experts incl. FBI and CIA say the same thing: top A drops down on bottom B and destroys B. Top A becomes solid (!) during the drop and bottom B becomes soft (!!), etc, etc. Very strange.

It doesn't happen in Europe, Japan, Russia and China though.

And that's the Challenge!

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #12625 on: August 19, 2020, 08:03:55 AM »

You heard it from somewhere. That's your evidence? Do you understand how silly that sounds?

Why should we believe you when all you can use to back it up is 'I heard it somewhere' when there is an entire world of evidence saying otherwise?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12626 on: August 19, 2020, 09:36:12 AM »
Why should we believe you when all you can use to back it up is 'I heard it somewhere' when there is an entire world of evidence saying otherwise?
Because the entire world is lying.  But at least it isn't a conspiracy.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #12627 on: August 19, 2020, 09:43:44 AM »

You heard it from somewhere. That's your evidence? Do you understand how silly that sounds?

No, all my contacts start with me meeting people using my ears. And nobody has to believe me. I just encourage people to think. I have no hidden agenda. What about yours?

Heiwa

« Reply #12628 on: August 19, 2020, 09:47:55 AM »
Because the entire world is lying.  But at least it isn't a conspiracy.
You must be crazy! I am a friendly guy - http://heiwaco.com/cv.htm And what are you? You sound unhappy, miserable.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #12629 on: August 19, 2020, 12:20:32 PM »

No, all my contacts start with me meeting people using my ears. And nobody has to believe me. I just encourage people to think. I have no hidden agenda. What about yours?

I have no agenda.  I just dislike seeing people spreading lies.