I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #12180 on: April 02, 2020, 03:22:49 AM »
If he doesn't change his mind - your answer was obviously not good enough
Not necessarily so!

Heiwa could simply be suffering from chronic Dunning-Kruger Syndrome :o and be stuck on the Peak of Mt Stupid ;D.

And his reasons for rejecting, for example, reentry using atmospheric braking would seem to confirm the above "diagnosis ;)".

All the more reason why the prize money would be well earned if you can break through all that and change his mind.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #12181 on: April 02, 2020, 03:26:39 AM »
Our reasoning has no bearing on the unwinnable nonexistent 1M.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12182 on: April 02, 2020, 03:28:31 AM »
Our reasoning has no bearing on the unwinnable nonexistent 1M.

If you're sure it's unwinnable why are you sooking? Only twerps think they can / should win the money

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #12183 on: April 02, 2020, 03:31:28 AM »
No
I just want proof hes got it.
Just like he wants proof of other things.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12184 on: April 02, 2020, 03:49:32 AM »
No
I just want proof hes got it.
Just like he wants proof of other things.

He posted pictures in the past of his Nespresso and awesome kitchen setup. Also another of him relaxing reading a newspaper. He's not living in poverty that's for sure

Given he's age, it's also not unreasonable that he would have amassed a small fortune by now. He seems the frugal type. Not one to waste money on useless material goods (do not expect your Nespresso to be in a fancy cup!). He wasn't born yesterday. Why is it hard to believe an old man is wealthy?

Know your place

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #12185 on: April 02, 2020, 04:10:44 AM »
He wasn't born yesterday. Why is it hard to believe an old man is wealthy?
Its just that it is very fashionable to hate wealthy people now. And for some reason, a lot of people think your only wealthy if you have a private jet. And Heiwa clearly does not have a private jet because he is scared of heights. Therefore, he cant be wealthy.

I dont make the rules, social media is weird.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

« Reply #12186 on: April 02, 2020, 05:13:03 AM »
Many "wealthy" people are lving beyond their means.
We re looking for Disposable 1M.
Prove it by taking a picture, wearing an eggplant as a hat, holding the days neaspaper, that you have 1M.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12187 on: April 02, 2020, 06:08:44 AM »
Oh and he has over 5 million. 1 million for each challenge  8)
Anders doesn't need to have any money for his "challenges" because he never intends to declare a winner for any of them.

Thats fine.
He issues an unwinnable challenge and claims victory.
I issue a counter challenge and claim hes a pathetic troll.
You seem to suffer from the corona virus. But try to win my Challenge anyway!
Only a twerp would ask someone to try to win their unwinnable "challenge".
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #12188 on: April 05, 2020, 12:53:33 AM »
Only a twerp would ask someone to try to win their unwinnable "challenge".
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #12189 on: April 06, 2020, 01:04:56 AM »
Your sick burns are falling on deaf ears.

It turns out that Heiwas flippancy in the face of the virus was just a front.  He's terrified.  He has decided to wait this out in a van down by the river.  Unfortunately he is out of range of any internet.  The last thing he said to me was a request to change all references of his website to "ratemypoo.com".

We shall see him in 2 fort nights.  Or possible 1.5 fortnites.  I haven't kjept track.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12190 on: April 06, 2020, 04:10:37 AM »

It turns out that Heiwas flippancy in the face of the virus was just a front.  He's terrified.  He has decided to wait this out in a van down by the river.  Unfortunately he is out of range of any internet.  The last thing he said to me was a request to change all references of his website to "ratemypoo.com".

We shall see him in 2 fort nights.  Or possible 1.5 fortnites.  I haven't kjept track.

ratemypoo.com.... What's the difference?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12191 on: April 06, 2020, 05:12:41 AM »

Crouton shouldn't do that to Heiwa's informative site about debating "The Human Space Travel Hoaxes": The Human Space Travel Hoaxes 1959-2020 - you do have to scroll down.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12192 on: April 06, 2020, 05:17:45 AM »

Crouton shouldn't do that to Heiwa's informative site about debating "The Human Space Travel Hoaxes": The Human Space Travel Hoaxes 1959-2020 - you do have to scroll down.

Yeah but between Heiwas fine website and ratemypoo.com I can't find any difference in information. So why would Heiwa bother asking for the redirect? Same shit!

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12193 on: April 06, 2020, 09:24:17 AM »
In the mean time, would you please unsticky this thread seeing as it ran its course several hundred pages ago?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #12194 on: April 06, 2020, 10:47:50 AM »
In the mean time, would you please unsticky this thread seeing as it ran its course several hundred pages ago?

I disagree.  Heiwa will just keep bumping it to the top anyway.  As well, wouldn't you want all those that venture here to know the stupidity that is Heiwa.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #12195 on: April 06, 2020, 11:04:48 AM »

I'm ambivalent on it.  I don't know why it was stickied in the first place.  So I'm a little reluctant to unsticky it. 

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #12196 on: April 09, 2020, 12:37:50 AM »
I'm ambivalent on it.  I don't know why it was stickied in the first place.  So I'm a little reluctant to unsticky it. 
People like this thread, for some reason. Look at all of us now, now Heiwa, but its still going.
I think people just want to disagree about something, its a break from the general Flat Earth format of.
FE - "Look, its flat"
RE - "Here is a picture showing curvature"
FE - "Pictures are all fake"

Instead we have
H - "How do you poop in space?"
RE - "Look at how you poop in space"
H - "Pictures are all fake"

So much different here
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #12197 on: April 21, 2020, 11:32:43 AM »
Heiwa hasn't been on in a while.  I'm wondering if the institute finally put restrictions on his computer usage.  Especially considering his statements about corona virus.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12198 on: April 21, 2020, 06:21:59 PM »
Well maybe like the Yank that rubbished the seriousness of the virus and died. Maybe Heiwa got it and died as well.

RIP Heiwa. Gone but never forgotten.

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #12199 on: April 22, 2020, 12:10:00 AM »
Heiwa shall return soon.  I believe he has .43 fortnights left on his ban.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #12200 on: May 02, 2020, 02:16:40 AM »
Hello all. I was locked down/in by this Covid-19 I am supposed to spread, so I couldn't clarify latest developments about my Challenge for a month. Don't worry. There are none.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:42:17 AM by Heiwa »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #12201 on: May 02, 2020, 02:26:34 AM »
Hey buddy, how are you doing?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12202 on: May 02, 2020, 04:35:06 AM »
Hello all. I was locked down/in by this Covid-19 I am supposed to spread, so I couldn't clarify latest developments about my Challenge for a month. Don't worry. There are none.
Well, don't spread your COVID-19 here! But how could being "locked down/in by this Covid-19" prevent you from posting here?
Till today we were more or less "locked down" but that meant that internet usage had increased tremendously.
Were you "locked down/in" your local wine-bar and too blotto to post anything?

Heiwa

« Reply #12203 on: May 02, 2020, 04:52:28 AM »
The local, masked police arrested me for not wearing a mask jogging alone in the forest. The police said I had to carry a mask! Covid-19!
I told the police the mask stopped me from inhaling fresh air that I needed when jogging.
I also told the police that the mask prevented me to exhale viruses of all sorts in my body. I admitted that my body and cells are full of viruses and that one way to get rid of them is to exhale them when breathing = jogging. I could also get rid of them by pissing and shitting but, I explained to the police, that it was difficult when jogging.
The masked police told me stay home. Yes, i agreed but informed that local lockdown regulations allowed one hour of jogging in the forest/day without mask.
I didn't say I consider any person with a mask, including local police, to be stupid killing themselves with their masks. 

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #12204 on: May 02, 2020, 04:54:57 AM »
Oh SHIT !!!

Heiwa

« Reply #12205 on: May 02, 2020, 07:44:35 AM »

« Reply #12206 on: May 02, 2020, 09:19:58 AM »
Heiwa exercising?
Noncgi photgrpah evidence please.

« Reply #12207 on: May 02, 2020, 10:22:23 AM »
This debate looks like WWI

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12208 on: May 02, 2020, 11:36:49 AM »
I also told the police that the mask prevented me to exhale viruses of all sorts in my body. I admitted that my body and cells are full of viruses and that one way to get rid of them is to exhale them when breathing = jogging.
Keep your viruses to yourself.  >:(

I could also get rid of them by pissing and shitting but, I explained to the police, that it was difficult when jogging.
At your age, pissing and shitting while you run should be pretty easy.

?

frenat

« Reply #12209 on: May 02, 2020, 11:44:38 AM »
And of course he never answered how being on lockdown prevented him from accessing the internet. Anyone actually surprised that Heiwa avoided answering a direct question again?