I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #11940 on: March 16, 2020, 09:13:15 PM »
Personally I consider the Coronavirus a hoax = nothing to worry about, etc. Tomorrow there are elections in France and I will go and vote in spite of the French partial close down due to the corona.
So you have no compassion for the: "Coronavirus Cases: 169,200, Deaths: 6,492 and Recovered: 76,615"?

And after totally idiot claims like the above my considered that you are a delusional ignoramus that knows nothing about anything and has forgotten most of that nothing.

Nobody, other than a few weirdoes on YouTube, could consider everything his minute brain can't understand a hoax the way you do.
Thanks for copy/paste this photo of a French a-bomb test. Maybe you are contaminated by an invisible virus making you believe in Santa Claus! Have you tested yourself being free from it?

Well the radioactive fallout was real enough Mr Conspiratard.

It looks like we can't believe a word that you say!
First you say that "the Coronavirus a hoax = nothing to worry about" and
now you think I'm "contaminated by an invisible virus", presumably the "Coronavirus".
Methinks thou "speaketh with forked tongue".
Hm! France has no nuclear weapons. Only people infected by the Franceatomicvirus believe otherwise. You seem to be infected by the Cosmostravelvirus spread by NASA & Co.
It seems there is no cure.

Does that mean you have the ShittyConspiracyVirus and the DumbAsARockVirus
No, I am just a friendly person organizing Challenges that upset sick people. I just feel sorry for people believing in nuclear arms of major destruction killing children, ICBMs and human space travel heroes.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 09:14:59 PM by Heiwa »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11941 on: March 16, 2020, 10:07:08 PM »
Personally I consider the Coronavirus a hoax = nothing to worry about, etc. Tomorrow there are elections in France and I will go and vote in spite of the French partial close down due to the corona.
So you have no compassion for the: "Coronavirus Cases: 169,200, Deaths: 6,492 and Recovered: 76,615"?

And after totally idiot claims like the above my considered that you are a delusional ignoramus that knows nothing about anything and has forgotten most of that nothing.

Nobody, other than a few weirdoes on YouTube, could consider everything his minute brain can't understand a hoax the way you do.
Thanks for copy/paste this photo of a French a-bomb test. Maybe you are contaminated by an invisible virus making you believe in Santa Claus! Have you tested yourself being free from it?

Well the radioactive fallout was real enough Mr Conspiratard.

It looks like we can't believe a word that you say!
First you say that "the Coronavirus a hoax = nothing to worry about" and
now you think I'm "contaminated by an invisible virus", presumably the "Coronavirus".
Methinks thou "speaketh with forked tongue".
Hm! France has no nuclear weapons. Only people infected by the Franceatomicvirus believe otherwise. You seem to be infected by the Cosmostravelvirus spread by NASA & Co.
It seems there is no cure.

Does that mean you have the ShittyConspiracyVirus and the DumbAsARockVirus
No, I am just a friendly person organizing Challenges that upset sick people. I just feel sorry for people believing in nuclear arms of major destruction killing children, ICBMs and human space travel heroes.

With all this panic buying nonsense and stock market crashing is your €5 million okay?

My own superannuation has lost nearly 3 years worth of contributions and growth this month because of people's silly shenanigans  >:(

Why can't people be more laid back and chill like you?

Face it rabinoz et al, this world would be far better right now if people even had 1/10th! Of Heiwas zen

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11942 on: March 16, 2020, 10:39:16 PM »
With all this panic buying nonsense and stock market crashing is your €5 million okay?

My own superannuation has lost nearly 3 years worth of contributions and growth this month because of people's silly shenanigans  >:(
More or less likewise but being retired most of mine is in cash and very conservative funds.
Cash only loses interest that was next to nothing anyway.

Quote from: Shifter

Face it rabinoz et al, this world would be far better right now if people even had 1/10th of Heiwas zen!
Sure, burying you head in the sand and hoping it all goes away might help in times like this :D.

Do you think 1/10th of Heiwa's €'s might help too?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11943 on: March 16, 2020, 10:40:02 PM »
No, I am just a friendly person organizing Challenges that upset sick people.
Let me fix that for you:
I am just an ignorant conspiratard who organizes Fake Challenges in an attempt to delude people.
That better?

Quote from: Heiwa
I just feel sorry for people believing in nuclear arms of major destruction including ICBMs
Only an ignorant conspiratard who can't face reality refuses the believe in the fact of these terrible weapons.
Burying your head in the sand and wishing they'd go away doesn't help anyone.

killing children
Yes, those nuclear weapons killed people indiscriminately, irrespective of whether they were men, women or children.
But closing you eyes and mind to theses horrendous facts about the past won't make it go away.

and human space travel heroes.
I feel sorry for the sick-minded ignorant conspiratards that can't appreciate the things learned by human space travel and more particularly the details of the Solar System learned from deep¹space missions.

But I realise that some, like you, are so close-minded that they refuse to put any effort into learning more.

I must express my appreciation for your efforts and The Flat Earth Society for giving me the opportunity to broaden my horizons and learn so much about these topics.

Thanks again Heiwa for helping me learn so much about topics like rocket science, orbital mechanics, planetary motions, the hazards facing human travel and how fission and fusion weapons are detonated.

Keep up the good ;D work :o.

Heiwa

« Reply #11944 on: March 16, 2020, 11:18:31 PM »

Face it rabinoz et al, this world would be far better right now if people even had 1/10th! Of Heiwas zen
Well, my shares are still there but have lost >30% in value. I should have sold a months ago but ... French president Macron yesterday told me to remain locked up at home until further notice. I am only allowed out to buy food & wine! All sports and social activities are stopped. I am not religious but it seems temples of all sorts are also closed. Foreign travel is also not possible.
Luckily I have plenty cash around and biz is not too bad working from home.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 12:59:39 AM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11945 on: March 17, 2020, 06:29:58 AM »
Anders is living proof that ignorance is bliss.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #11946 on: March 17, 2020, 07:01:22 AM »
No, only Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and plenty US presidents think so. I quite enjoy thinking on my own.
But it is not easy! Since noon I cannot leave my flat at Beausoleil, France! All 70 000 000 French citizens are locked up. We cannot even meet our neighbors. The war against the (invisible) virus has started, according to our President Macron yesterday in a 30 minutes speech. The invisible enemy (the virus) jumps from me to you and from you to me in order to kill us ... and you have no chance!

But to lock yourself in the loo!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11947 on: March 17, 2020, 07:43:39 AM »
I quite enjoy thinking on my own.
And yet you can't think of a way to make manned space travel possible.

Heiwa

« Reply #11948 on: March 17, 2020, 08:36:00 AM »
Correct = topic! Tell me and €1M is yours.

And why would anyone do a trip in space? There is nothing there to see, that you cannot see from home on Earth.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11949 on: March 17, 2020, 09:41:54 AM »
Correct = topic! Tell me and €1M is yours.
You say that you're smart, so you should be able to figure it out for yourself.

And why would anyone do a trip in space?
If someone has to explain it to you, then you wouldn't understand anyway.

There is nothing there to see, that you cannot see from home on Earth.
Did you know that the there are certain manufacturing processes (especially in pharmaceuticals and semiconductors) that work better in space than on earth?
http://www.ijsrp.org/research-paper-0414/ijsrp-p2802.pdf
https://www.laserfocusworld.com/test-measurement/research/article/16556282/optical-fiber-manufacturing-gravityfree-optical-fiber-manufacturing-breaks-earthly-limitations
https://www.space.com/40552-space-based-manufacturing-just-getting-started.html

Heiwa

« Reply #11950 on: March 17, 2020, 11:01:20 AM »
Did you know that the there are certain manufacturing processes (especially in pharmaceuticals and semiconductors) that work better in space than on earth?
https://www.laserfocusworld.com/test-measurement/research/article/16556282/optical-fiber-manufacturing-gravityfree-optical-fiber-manufacturing-breaks-earthly-limitations

No. Topic is humans traveling in space. See post #1.

Re manufacturing anything in space, it is not possible for the simple reason that you cannot deliver the final product down to Earth again.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 11:03:52 AM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11951 on: March 17, 2020, 11:31:22 AM »

Humans in space have already experimented with some of those manufacturing processes.

Re manufacturing anything in space, it is not possible for the simple reason that you cannot deliver the final product down to Earth again.
Anything is possible if you're clever enough.  Your problem is that you aren't clever enough and you can't accept that others are.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #11952 on: March 17, 2020, 02:39:26 PM »

No, the topic is actually how someone won your humans traveling in space challenge and you reneged on it. I think you should see post #1.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11953 on: March 17, 2020, 02:52:17 PM »

No, the topic is actually how someone won your humans traveling in space challenge and you reneged on it. I think you should see post #1.

What are you talking about? That guy spectacularly failed. If he believed he was worthy of the win where is he? Why is he not hounding Heiwa for the money?

I know if I believed I won a million euros I wouldn't give up.

That guy clearly knew his answer was bogus

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11954 on: March 17, 2020, 03:41:40 PM »
What are you talking about? That guy spectacularly failed. If he believed he was worthy of the win where is he? Why is he not hounding Heiwa for the money?
Did you read the first 100 or so pages of this thread?

I know if I believed I won a million euros I wouldn't give up.
That would imply that you believed that the "challenge" was legitimate to begin with.

That guy clearly knew his answer was bogus
No, that guy clearly proved that Anders never had any intention of declaring a winner, regardless of the evidence provided.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11955 on: March 17, 2020, 05:06:04 PM »

No.
So now you do know that "there are certain manufacturing processes (especially in pharmaceuticals and semiconductors) that work better in space than on earth".

See, you've learnt something new.

Topic is humans traveling in space. See post #1.
No, it's not!
The topic is about how mikeman7918 won "Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge" and your refusal to pay up.
How I won was I showed him a simulator that when paired with a mod can simulate the Apollo missions, and I even offered to check the config files for realism.  As for the reentry part, I drew a diagram that illustrates how reentry capsules control their orientation and trajectory.  I have been presenting all this to Heiwa via PM's and he has not responded in almost a day now after I said "If I'm not mistaken, you owe me some money", so I figured that I might as well mention this on the forum to get the word out and to force him to not make the trademark flat earther move of ignoring my victory.

Your silly claim of "not possible for the simple reason that you cannot deliver the final product down to Earth again" has been refuted long ago!

And the CIA was doing it almost 80 years ago when they returned film capsules from spy satellites!
CORONA: The First Recovery of Film from Space
It’s hard to imagine a world without Google maps or satellite imagery. But more than 50 years ago, satellite photoreconnaissance technology was a mystery that a small team of CIA, Air Force and private-industry personnel were tasked to investigate.

Their project, codenamed CORONA, was to provide broad imagery coverage of the USSR to identify missile launch sites and production facilities. President Dwight D. Eisenhower formally endorsed CORONA in February 1958.

August 18th marks the 52nd anniversary of CORONA’s first successful recovery of film from space in 1960. This success revolutionized the business of intelligence by providing the US with more photographic coverage of the Soviet Union than all of the U-2 flights together had. The imagery covered more than 1.5 million square miles of Soviet territory—an area about 2.5 times the size of Alaska.

The Historical Context of CORONA
CORONA’s achievement came during the height of the Cold War, when U.S. policymakers were concerned about the likelihood of a surprise nuclear attack from the Soviet Union.

The intelligence derived from CORONA’s photoreconnaissance showed that the Soviets had made exaggerated claims about their military capability. In fact, CORONA’s success profoundly altered the course of the Cold War and was probably one of the key factors in preventing a nuclear war.

What you believe or don't believe is totally irrelevant in the real world!

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #11956 on: March 17, 2020, 07:17:05 PM »
No, only Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and plenty US presidents think so. I quite enjoy thinking on my own.
But it is not easy! Since noon I cannot leave my flat at Beausoleil, France! All 70 000 000 French citizens are locked up. We cannot even meet our neighbors. The war against the (invisible) virus has started, according to our President Macron yesterday in a 30 minutes speech. The invisible enemy (the virus) jumps from me to you and from you to me in order to kill us ... and you have no chance!

But your not a French citizen, so that shouldn't apply to you.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #11957 on: March 17, 2020, 07:36:38 PM »

But your not a French citizen, so that shouldn't apply to you.
Citizenship is no excuse. Everyone must follow the laws in France.
Fact is that nobody knows how the Corona virus spreads in France (or anywhere!). It is suggested that it enters the human body via the mouth and nose and that a paper mask is an efficient protection. I use a mask model KOLMI Op-Air Pro REF:M52000 C€ 0082 EN149/2009 FFP2 NR D that my daughter, chief doctor at a Monaco hospital. But when I sneezed my mask blow away. The mask does not protect the skin or the eyes! So it protects nothing.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11958 on: March 17, 2020, 08:37:20 PM »
Wearing a mask might as lso have the user inadvertently touch their face more than they would if they keep adjusting it. Also I have not seen any advice advertised in how to properly take it off. There is a way to do it that ensures you don't come into contact with anything the mask may have blocked

If a droplet containing the virus hits your eyes, you're going to get sick. Eye protection is also a good idea. And gloves

Going to the fuel station gloves should be imperative. How many thousands of people handle that pump that have touched their face, picked their nose or put their fingers in their mouth from eating things?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11959 on: March 17, 2020, 10:05:07 PM »
Fact is that nobody knows how the Corona virus spreads in France (or anywhere!). It is suggested that it enters the human body via the mouth and nose and that a paper mask is an efficient protection. I use a mask model KOLMI Op-Air Pro REF:M52000 C€ 0082 EN149/2009 FFP2 NR D that my daughter, chief doctor at a Monaco hospital. But when I sneezed my mask blow away. The mask does not protect the skin or the eyes! So it protects nothing.
But you claim that "the Corona virus a hoax = nothing to worry about" so what masks matter]
Personally I consider the Corona virus a hoax = nothing to worry about, etc.

Heiwa

« Reply #11960 on: March 18, 2020, 01:22:12 AM »
But you claim that "the Corona virus a hoax = nothing to worry about" so what masks matter]
Personally I consider the Corona virus a hoax = nothing to worry about, etc.
Back in 1960's I was navy and did all ABC warfare protection courses, bla, bla. And then I went into ship repairs (welding, cutting, entry into tanks full of gases, removing asbestos, etc, etc) and I was always well protected by coveralls, boots, gloves, ear props, glasses, hard hats, and so on, all over the world. And I survived and am 50+ years later in good shape. So I consider the Corona virus a minor risk for me.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #11961 on: March 18, 2020, 01:38:31 AM »
Back in 1960's I was navy and did all ABC warfare protection courses, bla, bla. And then I went into ship repairs (welding, cutting, entry into tanks full of gases, removing asbestos, etc, etc) and I was always well protected by coveralls, boots, gloves, ear props, glasses, hard hats, and so on, all over the world. And I survived and am 50+ years later in good shape. So I consider the Corona virus a minor risk for me.
Your arrogance may get you far here, but unfortunately I fear you are in a high risk group with your age.
Dont let your arrogance get the better of you
https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf

There is a good chance that this will negatively effect you if you are over 70.

If it does not kill you, a 1 in 4 chance of landing in hospital does not sound great.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Heiwa

« Reply #11962 on: March 18, 2020, 05:18:16 AM »
Your arrogance may get you far here, but unfortunately I fear you are in a high risk group with your age.
https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf

If it does not kill you, a 1 in 4 chance of landing in hospital does not sound great.
Thanks for concern/info. I have had all the symptoms of a cold since early February but to avoid being locked up in quarantine I kept quiet. My hospital is 5 minutes walk away and my daughter is chief doctor there.
I consider the corona virus a hoax to scare people, etc. It is kept going by corrupt politicians and medical doctors making things up. Media copy/paste nonsense to support the Fake News. I wonder how long it will last.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11963 on: March 18, 2020, 05:38:08 AM »

Thanks for concern/info. I have had all the symptoms of a cold since early February but to avoid being locked up in quarantine I kept quiet. My hospital is 5 minutes walk away and my daughter is chief doctor there.
I consider the corona virus a hoax to scare people, etc. It is kept going by corrupt politicians and medical doctors making things up. Media copy/paste nonsense to support the Fake News. I wonder how long it will last.

Whats the end game for the hoax though? Cripple the airline companies? Ruin the tourism and hospitality industry? Shits and giggles?

Maybe its Greta Thunberg trying to keep us from flying in planes to save the planet from climate change?

Or a CEO of a toilet paper company looking to boost sales?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11964 on: March 18, 2020, 07:06:32 AM »
My hospital is 5 minutes walk away and my daughter is chief doctor there.
I consider the corona virus a hoax to scare people, etc. It is kept going by corrupt politicians and medical doctors making things up.
Did you ask your daughter if corona virus is a hoax, or is she a corrupt doctor too?

Heiwa

« Reply #11965 on: March 18, 2020, 09:12:22 AM »
My hospital is 5 minutes walk away and my daughter is chief doctor there.
I consider the corona virus a hoax to scare people, etc. It is kept going by corrupt politicians and medical doctors making things up.
Did you ask your daughter if corona virus is a hoax, or is she a corrupt doctor too?
According French law relatives cannot be your house doctor for clear reasons. They cannot say you are sick, etc.
On the other hand they can agree or not with you about anything else.

Heiwa

« Reply #11966 on: March 18, 2020, 09:15:30 AM »
Whats the end game for the hoax though?
Good question! To manipulate the stock exchange/market for fun (and personal gain)?

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #11967 on: March 18, 2020, 10:22:27 AM »
Good question! To manipulate the stock exchange/market for fun (and personal gain)?
AH, he found out that China has invested heavily in the Toilet paper industry.
Now its the rest of the world vs big Toilet.

I always had believed that Heiwa's obsession of toilets will lead him somewhere one day.

But seriously, dont get yourself sick or dead because you are arrogant.
Go speak to your own doctor and listen to him.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Heiwa

« Reply #11968 on: March 18, 2020, 12:57:33 PM »
AH, he found out that China has invested heavily in the Toilet paper industry.
Now its the rest of the world vs big Toilet.

I always had believed that Heiwa's obsession of toilets will lead him somewhere one day.

But seriously, dont get yourself sick or dead because you are arrogant.
Go speak to your own doctor and listen to him.
FYI I don't use toilet paper since >40 years!
How?
I use Japanese Arab type toilets provided with a shower to clean your bottom.
I have never understood people using paper to spread their anus shit around.

Re my doctor she is a woman.  She lives across the street. Haven't consulted her for years.
How?
I am in good shape.
How about you?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11969 on: March 18, 2020, 02:54:49 PM »
You are in good shape because your bathroom business is hygienic. Is it ever wonder why the Japanese live longer than the dirty shit smearing folk of the Wild West?

Know your place