I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #11910 on: March 12, 2020, 11:44:57 PM »
Stop peddling the myth that ostriches stick their head in the sand. They don't.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11911 on: March 13, 2020, 03:46:10 AM »
Stop peddling the myth that ostriches stick their head in the sand. They don't.
Low content post from a low life posterl
Here, is this better?

Yes

« Reply #11912 on: March 13, 2020, 08:19:40 AM »
If anything goes wrong, you never reach your target. Look at all NASA info about it. Nothing! It was all automatic!
huh?   What was all automatic?
The trip to the Moon! The astronuts were just passengers/Hollywood actors. Great show.
I am more confused.

Do you believe that people really did go to the moon, but not as astronauts in direct control of the vehicle?  Just actors riding along an automated space vehicle?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11913 on: March 13, 2020, 08:51:41 AM »
If anything goes wrong, you never reach your target. Look at all NASA info about it. Nothing! It was all automatic!
The trip to the Moon! The astronuts were just passengers/Hollywood actors. Great show.
I am more confused.

Do you believe that people really did go to the moon, but not as astronauts in direct control of the vehicle?  Just actors riding along an automated space vehicle?
No.  He believes that no one ever went to the moon, or even Earth orbit.  The "astronauts" were just actors and the missions were filmed on various sets and stages on Earth.  You know, the usual fake space/moon landing conspiracy nonsense.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 08:53:24 AM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Yes

« Reply #11914 on: March 13, 2020, 09:58:07 AM »
That's what I thought.  But then, what was all automatic..?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11915 on: March 13, 2020, 01:02:35 PM »
That's what I thought.  But then, what was all automatic..?
Anders does kinda have a point in that a lot of events were time and direction critical, so most of them were handled by the various flight/guidance computers.  For the most part, the pilots only took over for the trickier docking maneuvers or when there was a problem, like the near abort during the first moon landing.  Even the early unmanned test flights were completely automated from launch to landing.  In fact, the space shuttle is still the only manned spacecraft that never had an unmanned test flight.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11916 on: March 13, 2020, 02:19:50 PM »
I am more confused.

Of course ;D!
And "we all know ;)" that Stanley Kubrick filmed the Apollo 11 landings and he had such a phobia about commercial that he insisted on filming in England so:
Quote from: Howard Berry
Was the Moon landing faked? Absolutely not, says a film expert
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“Well, we all know Stanley Kubrick filmed it.”
Stanley Kubrick could have been asked to fake the Moon landings. But as he was such a perfectionist, he would have insisted on shooting it on location. And it’s well documented he didn’t like to fly, so that about wraps that one up… Next?
And, of course ;), Stanley Kubrik was so afraid of flying that he refused to fly to USA and film it in the Nevada desert so NASA had to take him and his film to the Moon to film it "on location :o".

And if you believe that story you'll probably swallow the fairy stories in The Human Space Travel Hoaxes 1959-2020.

But that article, Was the Moon landing faked? Absolutely not, says a film expert, is worth reading.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #11917 on: March 13, 2020, 08:01:36 PM »
That's why there are no winners of my Challenge.
What is the point of your "challenge" if you never believe anything that anyone tells you?

Seriously, it seems that the only person associated with your "challenge" that hasn't leaned anything is you.

Why is that?
Well, I just organize my popular Challenge for fun. To keep twerps occupied. I learn a lot everyday to keep in shape. But basically I do sports and learn languages every day to keep my body and brain going to become 100+.
That's nice, but it seems that you haven't leaned a damned thing about manned space travel.  Maybe you should take your "challenges" more seriously before someone decides to sue you for fraud.
As a matter of fact I consider human space travel a fraud. Quite funny how NASA managed to fool the world since the 1960's with their Fake News. But they didn't fool me and they haven't won my Challenge.
I wonder why people get upset about it. That NASA fooled them? It was so easy! Just a Hollywood show + US media + plenty fools believing anything.
But now this thread has >600 000 visits so maybe there will be a change?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 08:03:32 PM by Heiwa »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #11918 on: March 13, 2020, 08:37:54 PM »
What is the point of your "challenge" if you never believe anything that anyone tells you?

Seriously, it seems that the only person associated with your "challenge" that hasn't leaned anything is you.

Why is that?
Well, I just organize my popular Challenge for fun. To keep twerps occupied. I learn a lot everyday to keep in shape. But basically I do sports and learn languages every day to keep my body and brain going to become 100+.
That's nice, but it seems that you haven't leaned a damned thing about manned space travel.  Maybe you should take your "challenges" more seriously before someone decides to sue you for fraud.
As a matter of fact I consider human space travel a fraud. Quite funny how NASA managed to fool the world since the 1960's with their Fake News. But they didn't fool me and they haven't won my Challenge.
I wonder why people get upset about it. That NASA fooled them? It was so easy! Just a Hollywood show + US media + plenty fools believing anything.

Yes, the thread has 600k visits and considering the thread is about how you lost the challenge and refused to pay up, that's 600k visitors who have seen you welsh on a bet. Well done.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11919 on: March 13, 2020, 09:18:30 PM »
As a matter of fact I consider human space travel a fraud. Quite funny how NASA managed to fool the world since the 1960's with their Fake News.
I wonder why people get upset about it.
No, people don't get upset about it but they laugh at all the ridiculous pseudo-scientific garbage to be found on your site.

Heiwa

« Reply #11920 on: March 13, 2020, 11:12:34 PM »

Why is that?

Yes, the thread has 600k visits and considering the thread is about how you lost the challenge and refused to pay up, that's 600k visitors who have seen you welsh on a bet. Well done.
No - post #1 explains the whole thing. You don't win my Challenge by asking me to win it myself using a kid video game about space travel.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11921 on: March 13, 2020, 11:56:51 PM »
No - post #1 explains the whole thing.
No it doesn't! Read the post again!
About a week ago, Heiwa informed me of his €1,000,000 challenge on his website, not the one about proving that the 9/11 incident was done by terrorists but the second one at the bottom of the page about the Apollo missions.  This is it:
The Anders Björkman Challenge 2 is first to calculate using first principles the amount of fuel (or energy) required to complete a manned Moon and/or planet Mars return trip after being ejected into space from Earth towards the Moon and/or planet Mars by external rockets, second to describe the space ship incl. its masses before/after the various maneuvers of the trip, any heat shield(s), if fitted, the engines and fuel tanks that can carry the amount of fuel using 1960 or 2015 technology, the accommodation for the persons aboard and finally to show that it is actually feasable to do the trip. Please do not present dreams and fantasies.
How I won was I showed him a simulator that when paired with a mod can simulate the Apollo missions, and I even offered to check the config files for realism.  As for the reentry part, I drew a diagram that illustrates how reentry capsules control their orientation and trajectory.  I have been presenting all this to Heiwa via PM's and he has not responded in almost a day now after I said "If I'm not mistaken, you owe me some money", so I figured that I might as well mention this on the forum to get the word out and to force him to not make the trademark flat earther move of ignoring my victory.
It's obvious that you would never believe any calculate or simulations of the fuel required for the Apollo 11 mission.

You have been shown the actual propellant used on each mission and haven't been able to prove that they are incorrect.

You and your challenges are the real fakes around here.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #11922 on: March 14, 2020, 06:39:55 AM »
Has anyone noticed that Heiwa has been online more recently since the Corona outbreak.  The psychiatric hospital he is at must be on lockdown.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #11923 on: March 14, 2020, 10:42:13 AM »
Has anyone noticed that Heiwa has been online more recently since the Corona outbreak.  The psychiatric hospital he is at must be on lockdown.
Wrong as usual. I am at home just having had an excellent dinner + plenty good wine to stay in good shape. Personally I consider the Corona virus a hoax = nothing to worry about, etc. Tomorrow there are elections in France and I will go and vote in spite of the French partial close down due to the corona.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #11924 on: March 14, 2020, 12:31:23 PM »
Wrong as usual. I am at home just having had an excellent dinner + plenty good wine to stay in good shape. Personally I consider the Corona virus a hoax = nothing to worry about, etc. Tomorrow there are elections in France and I will go and vote in spite of the French partial close down due to the corona.

Don't you have to be a citizen of France to vote in French Elections?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11925 on: March 14, 2020, 01:35:30 PM »

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #11926 on: March 14, 2020, 09:08:39 PM »

No!

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #11927 on: March 14, 2020, 09:19:04 PM »

No!

Well it's France.  They do like to surrender to foreigners.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #11928 on: March 15, 2020, 01:21:54 AM »

No!

Not any longer. France is today a proud and glorious, nuclear superpower - http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm#F2020

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #11929 on: March 15, 2020, 05:27:53 AM »

No!

Not any longer. France is today a proud and glorious, nuclear superpower - http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm#F2020

You are a foreigner, voting in their elections.  Sounds like surrendering to foreigners.

Also, having nuclear weapons doesn't make you a superpower.
Rabinoz RIP

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11930 on: March 15, 2020, 05:31:49 AM »
So you finally believe that nuclear weapons are real?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 01:41:38 PM by rabinoz »

Heiwa

« Reply #11931 on: March 15, 2020, 06:49:10 AM »

No!

You are a foreigner, voting in their elections.  Sounds like surrendering to foreigners.

Well, I pay taxes in France and in return I can vote, which I just did 7 hrs ago in spite of the close down.

Re superpower our Général de G. thought 1958 that nuclear weapons - real or fake - made you one and it worked. Of course today little dictator Kim of North Korea has copied the concept so everyone should realize it was a joke.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #11932 on: March 15, 2020, 07:48:57 AM »

No!

Well, I pay taxes in France and in return I can vote, which I just did 7 hrs ago in spite of the close down.

Re superpower our Général de G. thought 1958 that nuclear weapons - real or fake - made you one and it worked. Of course today little dictator Kim of North Korea has copied the concept so everyone should realize it was a joke.

It doesn't take much to make a nuclear device.  The actual device is rather simplistic.  The difficulty is getting enriched uranium and some of the other nuclear material.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #11933 on: March 15, 2020, 08:26:15 AM »

No!

It doesn't take much to make a nuclear device.  The actual device is rather simplistic.  The difficulty is getting enriched uranium and some of the other nuclear material.

Simplest is to fake the lot 100%! But you don't win my Challenge with it!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11934 on: March 15, 2020, 11:05:19 AM »
Have you ever done anything that was very hard?  Or did you find it easier to just fake it?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11935 on: March 15, 2020, 02:30:15 PM »

No one in their right mind thinks that your silly fake challenges are anything but obvious hoaxes!

But you think that the French faked all of these List of nuclear weapons tests of France ::)?
Quote from: International Disarmament Institute and Helene & Grant Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship

And after totally idiot claims like the above my considered that you are a delusional conspiritard that knows nothing about anything.
Personally I consider the Coronavirus a hoax = nothing to worry about, etc. Tomorrow there are elections in France and I will go and vote in spite of the French partial close down due to the corona.
So you have no compassion for the: "Coronavirus Cases: 169,200, Deaths: 6,492 and Recovered: 76,615"?

And after totally idiot claims like the above my considered that you are a delusional ignoramus that knows nothing about anything and has forgotten most of that nothing.

Nobody, other than a few weirdoes on YouTube, could consider everything his minute brain can't understand a hoax the way you do.

Heiwa

« Reply #11936 on: March 15, 2020, 09:45:28 PM »

No one in their right mind thinks that your silly fake challenges are anything but obvious hoaxes!

But you think that the French faked all of these List of nuclear weapons tests of France ::)?
Quote from: International Disarmament Institute and Helene & Grant Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship

And after totally idiot claims like the above my considered that you are a delusional conspiritard that knows nothing about anything.
Personally I consider the Coronavirus a hoax = nothing to worry about, etc. Tomorrow there are elections in France and I will go and vote in spite of the French partial close down due to the corona.
So you have no compassion for the: "Coronavirus Cases: 169,200, Deaths: 6,492 and Recovered: 76,615"?

And after totally idiot claims like the above my considered that you are a delusional ignoramus that knows nothing about anything and has forgotten most of that nothing.

Nobody, other than a few weirdoes on YouTube, could consider everything his minute brain can't understand a hoax the way you do.
Thanks for copy/paste this photo of a French a-bomb test. Maybe you are contaminated by an invisible virus making you believe in Santa Claus! Have you tested yourself being free from it?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11937 on: March 15, 2020, 11:09:36 PM »

Thanks for copy/paste this photo of a French a-bomb test. Maybe you are contaminated by an invisible virus making you believe in Santa Claus! Have you tested yourself being free from it?
[/quote]
Well the radioactive fallout was real enough Mr Conspiratard.

It looks like we can't believe a word that you say!
First you say that "the Coronavirus a hoax = nothing to worry about" and
now you think I'm "contaminated by an invisible virus", presumably the "Coronavirus".
Methinks thou "speaketh with forked tongue".

Heiwa

« Reply #11938 on: March 16, 2020, 01:47:11 AM »

now you think I'm "contaminated by an invisible virus", presumably the "Coronavirus".
Hm! France has no nuclear weapons. Only people infected by the Franceatomicvirus believe otherwise. You seem to be infected by the Cosmostravelvirus spread by NASA & Co.
It seems there is no cure.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 05:10:39 AM by Heiwa »

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #11939 on: March 16, 2020, 08:13:38 PM »

Hm! France has no nuclear weapons. Only people infected by the Franceatomicvirus believe otherwise. You seem to be infected by the Cosmostravelvirus spread by NASA & Co.
It seems there is no cure.

Does that mean you have the ShittyConspiracyVirus and the DumbAsARockVirus
Rabinoz RIP