I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #11580 on: January 26, 2020, 11:46:54 PM »
I could do it.
Do you think we can keep Heiwa amused ;) or confused ::) (I guess he's that already) up to 500 pages :o?

Just keep feeding him.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #11581 on: January 27, 2020, 12:05:19 AM »
I could do it.
Do you think we can keep Heiwa amused ;) or confused ::) (I guess he's that already) up to 500 pages :o?
All of the above. But we will never convince him of anything. He already knows it all didn't you know?  ;D ;D ;D
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11582 on: January 27, 2020, 01:24:13 AM »
I could do it.
All of the above. But we will never convince him of anything. He already knows it all didn't you know?  ;D ;D ;D
Yup, Heiwa thinks he knows everything, Sandokhan thinks he knows everything, sceptimatic thinks he knows everything and Wise thinks he knows everything yet they all have different and conflicting ideas about the shape of the Earth etc. Funny that!
Chronic Dunning-Kruger Syndrome would seem to be common in flat-Earthers and some others.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11583 on: January 27, 2020, 01:41:55 AM »
I could do it.
Yup, Heiwa thinks he knows everything, Sandokhan thinks he knows everything, sceptimatic thinks he knows everything and Wise thinks he knows everything yet they all have different and conflicting ideas about the shape of the Earth etc. Funny that!
Chronic Dunning-Kruger Syndrome would seem to be common in flat-Earthers and some others.

Did Heiwa say he knows everything? Did he claim to be God?

He simply claimed here that he knows about the Moon landing hoax, one way space travel, safety at sea etc.

I think you are more guilty to be the one claiming to know 'everything'. Your only purpose here is to bully and harass other members ramming your so called 'knowledge' on them. What a sad pathetic way to end ones twilight years

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11584 on: January 27, 2020, 02:21:12 AM »
I could do it.

Did Heiwa say he knows everything?
He simply claimed here that he knows about the Moon landing hoax, one way space travel, safety at sea etc.
He claims he knows that the Moon landing was a hoax and he claims he knows that only one way space travel is possible.
But he shows no logical reasons other that his inability to understand any of the issues - That alone implies that he thinks he knows more than those that have researched and studied  those issues.

I'll concede his expertise on safety at sea but does not qualify him to comment on space travel etc.

Quote from: Shifter
I think you are more guilty to be the one claiming to know 'everything'.
If you had the slightest understanding of these topics you might by qualified to comment but you've shown no signs of that so your only reason for butting in seems to be  to personally attack me.

You do think I'm more guilty? Well I do seem to back what I claim with references and solid logic which is more the you or Heiwa do so either post something relevant of butt out!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11585 on: January 27, 2020, 02:23:26 AM »
I could do it.

Did Heiwa say he knows everything?
He claims he knows that the Moon landing was a hoax and he claims he knows that only one way space travel is possible.
But he shows no logical reasons other that his inability to understand any of the issues - That alone implies that he thinks he knows more than those that have researched and studied  those issues.

I'll concede his expertise on safety at sea but does not qualify him to comment on space travel etc.

I think you are more guilty to be the one claiming to know 'everything'.
If you had the slightest understanding of these topics you might by qualified to comment but you've shown no signs of that so your only reason for butting in seems to be  to personally attack me.

You do think I'm more guilty? Well I do seem to back what I claim with references and solid logic which is more the you or Heiwa do so either post something relevant of butt out!

Are you forgetting I had to school you on the subject of gravity and the nature of the universe?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #11586 on: January 27, 2020, 02:51:47 AM »

However, it doesn't work in 3D space as there is no horizon there. Only idiots like PhD Buzz Aldrin thinks otherwise.

"This star chart was used by astronaut and Command Module Pilot, Michael Collins, during the Apollo 11 mission launched in July 1969. Star charts were an important piece of navigation equipment used by the astronauts during the Apollo missions, enabling them to fix their location at any given time."

Just because you don't understand how to navigate by stars in space doesn't mean no one else knows how to.
Thanks! But how to use it? I know how to navigate by stars (and the Sun) at sea but in space! No. Of course it is taught at/by MIT at great costs but nobody at MIT has won my Challenge (topic). Imagine all the brains at MIT that cannot collect €1M from me.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 02:56:53 AM by Heiwa »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11587 on: January 27, 2020, 03:06:57 AM »
Are you forgetting I had to school you on the subject of gravity and the nature of the universe?
Are you jesting? Where did you manage that?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11588 on: January 27, 2020, 03:08:57 AM »

2 years ago almost to the day right here on the forum. Look it up. You and JackBlack both failed. JackBlack more so because he was so angry and his attitude was terrible.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11589 on: January 27, 2020, 03:21:04 AM »

However, it doesn't work in 3D space as there is no horizon there. Only idiots like PhD Buzz Aldrin thinks otherwise.

"This star chart was used by astronaut and Command Module Pilot, Michael Collins, during the Apollo 11 mission launched in July 1969. Star charts were an important piece of navigation equipment used by the astronauts during the Apollo missions, enabling them to fix their location at any given time."

Just because you don't understand how to navigate by stars in space doesn't mean no one else knows how to.
Thanks! But how to use it?
You learn about astronavigation in space, of course!
But autonomous spacecraft do that themselves so why should there be a problem?

Obviously you studied at a University to learn Marine Engineering  - Anders Bjφrkman. M.Sc. Naval Architect and Marine Engineer.
So you would hardly expect to understand navigation in space without comparable or further study.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11590 on: January 27, 2020, 03:37:29 AM »

2 years ago almost to the day right here on the forum. Look it up. You and JackBlack both failed. JackBlack more so because he was so angry and his attitude was terrible.
I see nothing there other than your pretending to know everything but not presenting anything new.

All you ever did back there was disrupt things with irrelevancies where you pretended know more than everybody else.
You were a joke then and have gone downhill ever since.

But keep pretending if it makes you feel more important!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11591 on: January 27, 2020, 03:59:02 AM »

I see nothing there other than your pretending to know everything but not presenting anything new.

All you ever did back there was disrupt things with irrelevancies where you pretended know more than everybody else.
You were a joke then and have gone downhill ever since.

But keep pretending if it makes you feel more important!

I dont take credit for the knowledge and it's not pretend. Your assertion that everything you say is true and correct is what the real joke is. I am humble enough that others peoples opinions on my importance or not is irrelevant to me. I dont seek it nor care for it one way or the other

Yet your entire existence it seems, is to spout NASA/FETΦ propaganda. No one is buying it. I suggest you to hang it up and live an honest life and end with the lies.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11592 on: January 27, 2020, 04:25:15 AM »
Your assertion that everything you say is true and correct is what the real joke is.
Where did I assert that everything I say is true and correct? I post what I believe to be correct -  what more can I do?

At least I don't post lies like you do:
Yet your entire existence it seems, is to spout NASA/FETΦ propaganda. I suggest you to hang it up and live an honest life and end with the lies.
I post no NASA propaganda and hadn't the slightest idea who of what FETΦ was until you and Wise started your stupid claims about it.

You dream up the weirdest stuff in that warped brain of yours.

Now post something relavent to the topic or pretend you're a bee and buzz off.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11593 on: January 27, 2020, 04:29:50 AM »
Your assertion that everything you say is true and correct is what the real joke is.
Where did I assert that everything I say is true and correct? I post what I believe to be correct -  what more can I do?

At least I don't post lies like you do:
Yet your entire existence it seems, is to spout NASA/FETΦ propaganda. I suggest you to hang it up and live an honest life and end with the lies.
I post no NASA propaganda and hadn't the slightest idea who of what FETΦ was until you and Wise started your stupid claims about it.

You dream up the weirdest stuff in that warped brain of yours.

Now post something relavent to the topic or pretend you're a bee and buzz off.

Why dont we both buzz off and leave Heiwa to his epic thread

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #11594 on: January 27, 2020, 04:55:22 AM »

I wouldn't concede that point to him.  He thinks the M/S Estonia was sunk by the government.  The same governments that were involved in setting those safety standards he follows. 
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11595 on: January 27, 2020, 04:57:08 AM »

Why dont we both buzz off and leave Heiwa to his epic thread

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Are you siggest that when Heiwa request help that we sould ignore his calls :o?

When he says this sort of thing:
OK. I assume we all agree that any spacecraft/rocket sent from Earth orbits Earth and that Earth gravity controls shape of the orbit. So going to Mars starting from Earth you are always orbiting Earth until you one way or other arrive at Mars, when Mars gravity takes over and pulls you down at increased speed ... so you crash.

Heiwa is under the mistaken impression that the spacecraft continues to orbit the "Earth and that Earth gravity controls the shape of the orbit".

So he's clearly in need of instruction on i]Hill spheres[/i], gravitational spheres and Spheres of influence which he could get by reading:
     Gravitational Spheres of the Major Planets, Moon and Sun by G. A. Chebotarev
or  Sphere of influence and gravitational capture radius: a dynamicalapproach by R. A. N. Araujo et al

Now I'll bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz off to sleep.

Heiwa

« Reply #11596 on: January 27, 2020, 06:35:55 AM »

Heiwa is under the mistaken impression that the spacecraft continues to orbit the "Earth and that Earth gravity controls the shape of the orbit".

Hm, as far as I know physics an orbit is the gravitationally curved trajectory of an object such as the trajectory of a planet around a star or a natural satellite/spacecraft around Earth. For most situations, orbital motion is adequately approximated by Newtonian mechanics, which explains gravity as a force obeying an inverse-square law. Then there is Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity, which accounts for gravity as due to curvature of space time (LOL), with orbits following geodesics, i.e. locally length-minimizing curves (???), but there is no evidence for that.
So any spacecraft being kicked away from Earth by a rocket will orbit Earth as per Newton and Earth gravity will control the the shape of the orbit. So how to get out of such an orbit to get e.g. to the Moon or a planet?
NASA and PhD Buzz have some ideas! When in high speed orbit around Earth, you establish your position using a sextant/charts ... start your rocket engine ... and change the shape of the orbit ... still around Earth ... so you can arrive (God willing) to, e.g. the Moon ... where you establish your location again ... and start your rocket engine engine ... apply a force to your spacecraft ... to start orbiting the Moon (ROTFL)!!!!!!
Please, only Donald Duck in Disney cartoons or Belgian reporter Tintin in Herve mangas does such tricks! It was just entertainment (Fake News) in the 1950's.
You cannot simply change an orbit by starting a rocket engine, etc, bla, bla, and that's the reason why anybody cannot win my Challenge and that only complete nobodies believe otherwise.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 06:48:11 AM by Heiwa »

Yes

« Reply #11597 on: January 27, 2020, 07:10:42 AM »
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11598 on: January 27, 2020, 02:55:34 PM »

Hm, as far as I know physics an orbit is the gravitationally curved trajectory of an object such as the trajectory of a planet around a star or a natural satellite/spacecraft around Earth. For most situations, orbital motion is adequately approximated by Newtonian mechanics, which explains gravity as a force obeying an inverse-square law.
OK, so far. Newton's Laws of Motion and Universal Gravitation are fine for everything you or I might try to do.
So let's ignore Albert and geodesics in spacetime.

Quote from: Heiwa
So any spacecraft being kicked away from Earth by a rocket will orbit Earth as per Newton and Earth gravity will control the shape of the orbit.
No, the spacecraft "will orbit Earth as per Newton and Earth gravity will control the shape of the orbit" unless it leaves the Sphere of Influence and enters the Sphere of Influence of another object, the Moon or the Sun in the case of the Earth.
I guess you didn't read these:
     Gravitational Spheres of the Major Planets, Moon and Sun by G. A. Chebotarev
or  Sphere of influence and gravitational capture radius: a dynamical approach by R. A. N. Araujo et al
Of course, a spacecraft doesn't suddenly leave the Earth's gravitational field and enter, say, the Sun's.
The Sphere of Influence is a guide as to which body has the dominant influence and which can be regarded as a perturbing influence.

So how to get out of such an orbit to get e.g. to the Moon or a planet?
There's no magic - the spacecraft just gets far enough from the Earth to a place where the gravitational field of the other body dominates.
To be more precise that also depends on the speed of the spacecraft.
That earlier paper by G. A. Chebotarev ignores that for simplicity but the latter one by R. A. N. Araujo et al goes into all that but is far more complex.

<< I'll ignore this totally meaningless bit >>
You cannot simply change an orbit by starting a rocket engine, etc, bla, bla, and that's the reason why anybody cannot win my Challenge and that only complete nobodies believe otherwise.
As noted above saying that "you cannot simply change an orbit by starting a rocket engine" is totally incorrect.
Simply transferring from a LEO to a GEO is changing an orbit and that typically requires a deltaV of about 2455 m/s to enter the elliptical transfer orbit and a deltaV of about 1480 m/s to inject the satellite into a circular GEO.

If that initial deltaV was about 3133 m/s and the final deltaV was about 826 m/s the spacecraft could be in an orbit at the same distance as the moon.

But to go to other planets the spacecraft has to get past the Earth's Sphere of Influence which is about 1.5 million km away.
That could be done with an injection deltaV to enter into elliptical transfer orbit of about 3200 m/s followed by a burn of 467 at the apogee.
I doubt that would be used because a direct entry into a transfer orbit to, say, Mars from LEO would be easy enough for an expert in orbital mechanics to calculate.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11599 on: January 27, 2020, 03:09:11 PM »
It seems that there are some idiots in China that think that celestial navigation in 3D space without a horizon works just fine.
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/002029400804100302
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11600 on: January 27, 2020, 04:22:37 PM »
It seems that there are some idiots in China that think that celestial navigation in 3D space without a horizon works just fine.
I can guess what Heiwa might say about the Chinese but that's a nice paper so I saved a copy.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11601 on: January 27, 2020, 04:58:12 PM »
I can guess what Heiwa might say about the Chinese but that's a nice paper so I saved a copy.
It's just simple triangulation, so I don't know why Anders is having such a hard time understanding it.

Heiwa

« Reply #11602 on: January 27, 2020, 05:37:02 PM »
It's just simple triangulation, so I don't know why Anders is having such a hard time understanding it.
I have no problems understanding anything. I just point out various difficulties in our present understandings of e.g. the Universe. My finding is simple. It is not possible (and no reason) to send spacecrafts from Earth to land on other moons, planets, asteroids, etc. for exploration. It is the main reason why you don't win my Challenge. It much better to stay on Earth and observe the Universe, that I do from the windows of my flat.
And forget all those Black Holes in the Universe, one of which a photo was taken of last year by a young girl. I think the photo was of her fuck hole!

Heiwa

« Reply #11603 on: January 27, 2020, 05:47:21 PM »
It was written back in 2008 and garbage then ... and today! But I agree with the writers. Present methods to navigate in the Universe must be improved.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #11604 on: January 27, 2020, 05:48:17 PM »
I have no problems understanding anything.
Really?? Like nothing?? At all?? Evar??!??
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 06:05:38 PM by Twerp »
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11605 on: January 27, 2020, 05:55:41 PM »
You say that, and then go on to say stupid things like:

My finding is simple. It is not possible (and no reason)
to send spacecrafts from Earth to land on other moons, planets, asteroids, etc. for exploration.

And:
It much better to stay on Earth and observe the Universe, that I do from the windows of my flat.
And forget all those Black Holes in the Universe, one of which a photo was taken of last year by a young girl. I think the photo was of her fuck hole!

I think that you would be better off sticking to your "safety at sea" shtick and leaving the engineering and exploration to the people who know how to do engineering and exploration.

?

frenat

« Reply #11606 on: January 27, 2020, 06:00:00 PM »
More lies from Heiwa. You've shown repeatedly that this entire subject is just you don't understand it so it must not work.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11607 on: January 27, 2020, 06:02:50 PM »
It was written back in 2008 and garbage then ... and today! But I agree with the writers. Present methods to navigate in the Universe must be improved.
Do tell, what exactly was wrong with the paper?  Does triangulation not work in space for some reason or other?

Heiwa

« Reply #11608 on: January 27, 2020, 06:22:40 PM »
Does triangulation not work in space for some reason or other?
Yes! That's why you don't win my Challenge.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11609 on: January 27, 2020, 07:32:38 PM »
Does triangulation not work in space for some reason or other?
Yes! That's why you don't win my Challenge.
Why wouldn't triangulation work in space?  Aren't stars valid reference points? ???