I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #11430 on: December 23, 2019, 10:03:39 PM »
My side is the truth. More than I can say for you
Science does not pretend to know "THE TRUTH". Just the best explanations (theories) based on avaible evidence.

But you "TRUTHERS" pretend that you have "THE TRUTH" even if it obviously conflicts with simple observations.

So you can keep your claimed "THE TRUTH".

Science is about the quest for truth. Knowledge.

Currently you guys have more questions than answers. And Everytime you believe you have an answer, it opens up a plethora more questions.

But what happens when you have no more questions. Only answers?

That's where I'm at

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #11431 on: December 23, 2019, 11:34:31 PM »

Have you had that dementia check-up yet? It must be long overdue.
I am celebrating Christmas.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11432 on: December 23, 2019, 11:35:39 PM »
My side is the truth. More than I can say for you
Science does not pretend to know "THE TRUTH". Just the best explanations (theories) based on avaible evidence.

But you "TRUTHERS" pretend that you have "THE TRUTH" even if it obviously conflicts with simple observations.

So you can keep your claimed "THE TRUTH".

Science is about the quest for truth. Knowledge.

Currently you guys have more questions than answers. And Everytime you believe you have an answer, it opens up a plethora more questions.

But what happens when you have no more questions. Only answers?

That's where I'm at
I hope you dont mind but I don't believe anyone that makes claims like that.
Especially when they show evidence of such such knowledge.

And "Science is about the quest for knowledge" would be more like it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11433 on: December 23, 2019, 11:36:41 PM »

So that your excuse this time.

Heiwa

« Reply #11434 on: December 23, 2019, 11:44:48 PM »

So that your excuse this time.
No, it is Christmas. And nobody has won my €1M (topic).

mak3m

« Reply #11435 on: December 24, 2019, 01:54:35 AM »
Spoilers there is no €1m

Still getting the attention you crave though right
You have to learn to reply without quoting a long previous answer.

Heiwa

« Reply #11436 on: December 24, 2019, 01:58:22 AM »
Spoilers there is no €1m

No, today is Christmas, Jesus & Co.!
And in a week there is a new year. Akhemashite!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11437 on: December 24, 2019, 02:12:32 AM »
Spoilers there is no €1m

No, today isn't Christmas Day. That's tomorrow. Even here it's only 8:11 PM on Christmas Eve.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11438 on: December 24, 2019, 03:30:58 AM »
Spoilers there is no €1m

No, today isn't Christmas Day. That's tomorrow. Even here it's only 8:11 PM on Christmas Eve.

I celebrated it today. Some lady at work wanted to spend it with her family so they figured me, as a bloke, it's not important to me, - just stick him on and never mind his own family

Works for me anyway. I'll celebrate it a day early - kids don't mind or don't know and I get 12 hours of Christmas public holiday rates tomorrow. Win win! :D

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

mak3m

« Reply #11439 on: December 24, 2019, 03:43:50 AM »
Christmas is relative, I'm doing it on the 28th
You have to learn to reply without quoting a long previous answer.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11440 on: December 24, 2019, 03:51:17 AM »
I celebrated it today. Some lady at work wanted to spend it with her family so they figured me, as a bloke, it's not important to me, - just stick him on and never mind his own family
You're a man! You don't matter.

Quote from: Shifter
Works for me anyway. I'll celebrate it a day early - kids don't mind or don't know and I get 12 hours of Christmas public holiday rates tomorrow. Win win! :D
But don't dare let her know that you're happy with the swap or she'll want to swap back.

Heiwa

« Reply #11441 on: January 04, 2020, 09:54:34 PM »
Happy new year 2020 and good luck winning my Challenge!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11442 on: January 05, 2020, 12:03:38 AM »

You too Heiwa! :)  I wont bother trying to win the unwinnable though.  8) Those that do are twerps  :o

Know your place

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #11443 on: January 05, 2020, 12:44:43 AM »

You too Heiwa! :)  I wont bother trying to win the unwinnable though.  8) Those that do are twerps  :o
Incorrect! Not even twerps are that stupid.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Heiwa

« Reply #11444 on: January 13, 2020, 02:29:23 AM »

Hm, twerps are twerps. And they are not very clever. None has won my Challenge - topic!!!!!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11445 on: January 13, 2020, 03:16:12 AM »

Hm, twerps are twerps. And they are not very clever. None has won my Challenge - topic!!!!!
Are you a twerp then because you can't understand things that any "rocket scientist" would find easy. Things like:
  • atmospheric re-entry,
  • The Oberth effect or powered fly-by assist or
  • gravitational slingshot or unpowered gravity assist manoeuvre.
To name just a few.

But you might be able to offer these scientists some assistance.
You have probably read that the "Pioneer Anomaly" has been solved but maybe you could solve the "Flyby Anomaly".

It has been found that some but not all spacecraft when utilising the unpowered gravity assist manoeuvre have had slightly more boost than expected.
In one case this was as much as 13 mm/s extra velocity.

This has been called the "Flyby Anomaly" for obvious reasons and has these scientists looking for a solution.
I and others, obviously, thought that it might be caused the Lense-Thirring Effect but apparently that does not explain it.

I immediately thought that one your undoubted self-claimed intelligence and expertise in rockets might have some ideas of this vexing issue.

Heiwa

« Reply #11446 on: January 13, 2020, 03:34:29 AM »

Are you a twerp then because you can't understand things that any "rocket scientist" would find easy. Things like:
  • atmospheric re-entry,
  • The Oberth effect or powered fly-by assist or
  • gravitational slingshot or unpowered gravity assist manoeuvre.
To name just a few.

But you might be able to offer these scientists some assistance.
You have probably read that the "Pioneer Anomaly" has been solved but maybe you could solve the "Flyby Anomaly".

It has been found that some but not all spacecraft when utilising the unpowered gravity assist manoeuvre have had slightly more boost than expected.
In one case this was as much as 13 mm/s extra velocity.

This has been called the "Flyby Anomaly" for obvious reasons and has these scientists looking for a solution.
I and others, obviously, thought that it might be caused the Lense-Thirring Effect but apparently that does not explain it.

I immediately thought that one your undoubted self-claimed intelligence and expertise in rockets might have some ideas of this vexing issue.
Well, to start with re-entries from space are not atmospheric. There is no atmosphere in space. It is vacuum. Nothing.

And flyby things!!! It is not easy to fly by things in the Universe. First you have to see the thing and check its speed and direction and then you have to adjust your speed and direction to enable a flyby. Actually it is not possible. It is another NASA space nonsense fraud.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11447 on: January 13, 2020, 05:00:02 AM »

Well, to start with re-entries from space are not atmospheric. There is no atmosphere in space. It is vacuum. Nothing.
Incorrect, re-entries from space use the drag of the upper atmosphere to slow the spacecraft.

Quote from: Heiwa
And flyby things!!! It is not easy to fly by things in the Universe.
Nobody said it was easy!

First you have to see the thing and check its speed and direction and then you have to adjust your speed and direction to enable a flyby.
Of course you have and you need to be able to measure that spacecraft's "speed and direction to enable a flyby" extremely precisely to do that.

But just because YOU can't understand it proves nothing more than that YOU can't understand and are too lazy to learn.

Actually it is not possible.
Actually it is quite possible and regularly done and not only by NASA!

It is another NASA space nonsense fraud.
So you say but simply because YOU can't understand it proves nothing more than that YOU can't understand and are too lazy to learn.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11448 on: January 13, 2020, 05:09:23 AM »
More than 11,000 replies of people trying to tell him the same thing

Only a twerp believes 'the next reply' will be the one that makes Heiwa do a full U turn on everything he believes

To win Heiwas challenge is to not engage with it. To enter his challenge is to be a twerp

Know your place

Yes

« Reply #11449 on: January 13, 2020, 05:46:35 AM »
Yes. The space medium, and specifically the interplanetary medium, is not a vacuum to start with - it's supposedly plasma and dust. One can note this by looking at a false dawn.

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

« Reply #11450 on: January 13, 2020, 05:47:41 AM »
Battle of the bullshit!
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11451 on: January 13, 2020, 03:13:31 PM »

No one has won any of your "challenges" because you won't let anyone win, no matter how obvious it is that you've lost.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11452 on: January 13, 2020, 04:46:08 PM »
To win Heiwas challenge is to not engage with it. To enter his challenge is to be a twerp
Nobody in their right mind thinks Heiwa's challenge is winnable or that a conspiritard like Heiwa can be convinced by facts but it's been educational coming up with answers.

You, of course, know everything ??? and so can never learn anything more but:
"I'm not young enough to know everything" (often attributed to Oscar Wilde but . . . . ) so I appreciate the chance to learn new things.

Heiwa

« Reply #11453 on: January 14, 2020, 09:46:20 PM »
Nobody in their right mind thinks Heiwa's challenge is winnable or that a conspiritard like Heiwa can be convinced by facts but it's been educational coming up with answers.

"I'm not young enough to know everything" (often attributed to Oscar Wilde but . . . . ) so I appreciate the chance to learn new things.
Topic is my Challenge about human space travel. Reason why there is no winner is simple! Human space travel is not possible. Only one way robot trips are possible.
Same with my four other Challenges about atomic bombs, ferries losing bow visors, NYC towers collapsing from top by gravity 911 and fusion. Reason why there are no winners is simple! Fake news cannot be proven!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 01:35:49 AM by Heiwa »

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #11454 on: January 14, 2020, 10:10:12 PM »

Imma clevar twerp.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 10:15:30 PM by Twerp »
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11455 on: January 14, 2020, 10:45:17 PM »

Topic is my Challenge about space travel. Reason why there is no winner is simple! Space travel is not possible.
Rubbish, you have never proven that "space travel is not possible"!
All you've done is proven that you cannot understand it and ignore all evidence presented!
Read the actual Oxidizer and fuel usage for all the Apollo missions from someone who know 1000s of time more that YOU!
Launch Vehicle Propellant Usage
And this contains most of the information NASA's Mighty Saturn V Moon Rocket Explained (Infographic).

But whatever anyone posts you will claim it's fake so what's the point? Just look at this from early in the thread where you deny that the Saturn V could not lift off the ground!:
I clearly show at my web site that you cannot carry the fuel with you for such a trip...
That's because you fail to understand that NASA doesn't use just one rocket for these trips.  For the Apollo missions, NASA used 6 rockets for the trip.  The Saturn V first, second and third stages, the service module, lunar module ascent and descent stages were all individual rockets that had their own fuel supplies.  Each rocket only needed to carry enough fuel to carry out its specific part of the mission.
The launch mass of the Saturn V carrying the Apollo 11 was 2,970,000 kg and the total thrust at sea-level was 3,579,300 kg.force.
The first stage burn time was 168 seconds so why could it "never could lift off the ground"?

If you deny that simple stuff there's not the slightest point attempting your scam challenge! Fake challenges cannot be won!

You're nothing more than an ignorant time-wasting troll!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11456 on: January 15, 2020, 07:12:54 AM »
Topic is my Challenge about space travel. Reason why there is no winner is simple! Space travel is not possible.
Of course space travel is possible.  Convincing you that manned space travel is possible is what's not possible.

Heiwa

« Reply #11457 on: January 16, 2020, 03:47:29 AM »
Of course space travel is possible.  Convincing you that manned space travel is possible is what's not possible.
Yes. I agree in a way. One way. Because space travel is only one way! No way to return from space. I explain it at my website. So manned space travel is of course possible BUT ... suicidal!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 03:50:15 AM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11458 on: January 16, 2020, 08:14:41 AM »
Yes. I agree in a way. One way. Because space travel is only one way! No way to return from space. I explain it at my website. So manned space travel is of course possible BUT ... suicidal!
It isn't suicidal if you're more clever than a self-proclaimed expert on safety at sea.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11459 on: January 16, 2020, 08:19:06 AM »
It isn't suicidal if you're more clever than a self-proclaimed expert on safety at sea.

The sea is a naval area. Space, if possible to have ships in the way you think, would be naval too. Therefore Hewias expert knowledge on safety at sea  is quite relevant to space as well. And from what I have read, his advise is pretty sound. Stay out of space if you want to live.

Know your place