I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 11327 Replies

Yes

Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #11190 on: November 18, 2019, 01:34:51 PM »
You can find a more precise description on this post: http://blogs.esa.int/rocketscience/2015/02/05/the-facts-on-reentry-accurate-navigation-is-everything/  Don't worry, it's not from NASA, so you can trust it.

Here's the part relevant to this discussion:
If the entry angle is much too shallow, the spacecraft will not ‘bounce off the atmosphere like a flat stone skipping off the water surface of a pond’. A spacecraft generates little or no lift, and the outer reaches of the atmosphere are very tenuous. What will happen is that the spacecraft does enter the atmosphere at orbital velocity, but because it does not enter the denser atmosphere layers, it will not undergo much braking. It will therefore not lose enough of its velocity, and then it will simply continue on its orbit. As this orbit is slightly elliptic, the spacecraft will start gaining altitude again, go out into space and then re-enter the atmosphere after an hour (or more), as its trajectory again leads down – but then it will be at a completely different location than planned and its second entry will certainly no longer be within the ‘corridor’!
You are asking me to defend flat earth by providing non religious, non conspiratorial and non alternative sources, and you know damn well that I can't do that

Heiwa

« Reply #11191 on: November 18, 2019, 01:49:06 PM »
You can find a more precise description on this post: http://blogs.esa.int/rocketscience/2015/02/05/the-facts-on-reentry-accurate-navigation-is-everything/  Don't worry, it's not from NASA, so you can trust it.

Here's the part relevant to this discussion:
If the entry angle is much too shallow, the spacecraft will not ‘bounce off the atmosphere like a flat stone skipping off the water surface of a pond’. A spacecraft generates little or no lift, and the outer reaches of the atmosphere are very tenuous. What will happen is that the spacecraft does enter the atmosphere at orbital velocity, but because it does not enter the denser atmosphere layers, it will not undergo much braking. It will therefore not lose enough of its velocity, and then it will simply continue on its orbit. As this orbit is slightly elliptic, the spacecraft will start gaining altitude again, go out into space and then re-enter the atmosphere after an hour (or more), as its trajectory again leads down – but then it will be at a completely different location than planned and its second entry will certainly no longer be within the ‘corridor’!

Anything dropping from the Moon down on the Earth has entry angle 90°, i.e. straight down and cannot bounce on thin air. The orbit is a straight line!

Same with an apple dropping from a tree.

Or rain dropping from a cloud.

Of course if it is windy the rain drops sideways but it always end up splashing on the ground.

To win my Challenge you must explain how to get safely back from the Moon. See post #1.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11192 on: November 18, 2019, 02:33:22 PM »
Anything dropping from the Moon down on the Earth has entry angle 90°, i.e. straight down and cannot bounce on thin air. The orbit is a straight line!
Totally incorrect garbage! The return orbit is a NOT a straight line! Whatever gave you that idea.

Why would any spacecraft drop "from the Moon down on the Earth" with an "entry angle 90°, i.e. straight down"? when it can just as easily follow a near elliptical trajectory as in here:

From the source of all wisdom on space thingos ::) NASA ;D!

Here, read all about it in: Apollo 11 Moon Landing Timeline: From Liftoff to Splashdown.

What I do find impossible to comprehend is why you, with your supposed engineering expertise, can remain so ignorant of even the simplest aspects orbital mechanics etc.

Your claim that"
"Anything dropping from the Moon down on the Earth has entry angle 90°, i.e. straight down and cannot bounce on thin air. The orbit is a straight line!"
proves you utter ignorance, so why do you carry on with it?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 12:47:14 PM by rabinoz »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: SA
« Reply #11193 on: November 18, 2019, 03:03:37 PM »
What a joke. Bouncing off an atmosphere has to be the biggest joke and least thought out stories they have come up with. Seriously and you buy it?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

frenat

« Reply #11194 on: November 18, 2019, 03:19:43 PM »
Totally incorrect garbage! The return orbit is a NOT a straight line! Whatever gave you that idea.

Why would any spacecraft drop "from the Moon down on the Earth" with an "entry angle 90°, i.e. straight down"? wjen it can just as easily follow a hear elliptical trajectory as in here:

Here, read all about it in: Apollo 11 Moon Landing Timeline: From Liftoff to Splashdown.

What I do find impossible to comprehend is why you, with your supposed engineering expertise, can remain so ignorant of even the simplest aspects orbital mechanics etc.

Your claim that"
"Anything dropping from the Moon down on the Earth has entry angle 90°, i.e. straight down and cannot bounce on thin air. The orbit is a straight line!"
Because he doesn't understand it at all and his Dunning Kruger won't allow him to admit he doesn't understand it.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #11195 on: November 18, 2019, 06:51:40 PM »
What a joke. Bouncing off an atmosphere has to be the biggest joke and least thought out stories they have come up with. Seriously and you buy it?

That's skimming on a more solid surface wise arse. Not an aerodynamic ship weighing several tonnes moving at s somehow bouncing on an atmosphere so thin its on the edges of space

Nice try twerp wad

Heiwa

« Reply #11196 on: November 18, 2019, 07:11:08 PM »

Why would any spacecraft drop "from the Moon down on the Earth" with an "entry angle 90°, i.e. straight down"? wjen it can just as easily follow a hear elliptical trajectory as in here:

Your claim that"
Because he doesn't understand it at all and his Dunning Kruger won't allow him to admit he doesn't understand it.
My analysis of the Apollo11 hoax is at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm , i.e. it was a film made at Hollywood.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11197 on: November 18, 2019, 07:29:20 PM »

That's skimming on a more solid surface wise arse.
Liquid water is a fluid, just like the atmosphere.

Not an aerodynamic ship weighing several tonnes moving at s somehow bouncing on an atmosphere so thin its on the edges of space
The physics of atmospheric reentry and stone skipping have more in common that you might think.  Shape, speed, trajectory, weight and density are just a few of important components of both.

Nice try twerp wad
Childish insults will not help your argument.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11198 on: November 18, 2019, 07:42:59 PM »
My analysis of the Apollo11 hoax is at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm.
Your so-called analysis of the Apollo11 Lunar Landing just verifies that you "don't understand it at all and your Dunning Kruger won't allow you to admit you can't understand it."

Heiwa

« Reply #11199 on: November 18, 2019, 07:57:24 PM »
Your so-called analysis of the Apollo11 Lunar Landing just verifies that you "don't understand it at all and your Dunning Kruger won't allow you to admit you can't understand it."
Childish insults will not help your argument. Topic is my Challenge.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11200 on: November 18, 2019, 08:11:26 PM »
No childish insults, just the plain truth!

Your challenge is a sham!
The Anders Björkman Challenge 2 is first to calculate using first principles the amount of fuel (or energy) required to complete a manned Moon and/or planet Mars return trip after being ejected into space from Earth towards the Moon and/or planet Mars by external rockets, second to describe the space ship incl. its masses before/after the various maneuvers of the trip, any heat shield(s), if fitted, the engines and fuel tanks that can carry the amount of fuel using 1960 or 2015 technology, the accommodation for the persons aboard and finally to show that it is actually feasable to do the trip. Please do not present dreams and fantasies.

You've been shown "the amount of fuel (or energy) required" many times and NASA has shown details of fuel actually used.

But you wouldn't know if the answers were realistic or not because haven't the slightest understand of this sort of of thing from LEO to transfer orbits, de-orbiting burns nor atmospheric re-entry.

?

frenat

« Reply #11201 on: November 18, 2019, 08:25:47 PM »
Not an insult when it is true.

Heiwa

« Reply #11202 on: November 18, 2019, 10:05:42 PM »
Not an insult when it is true.
Well, I am healthy, rich and good looking living in a sunny place, so plenty people are jealous. One reason for my success is being able to think clearly and critically, e.g. that nuclear weapons and space travel (topic) are US led hoaxes since >50 years and 911 was a US inside job soon 20 years ago, etc. I feel good that I don't have to worry about that shit. But I understand that many Americans must support the official lies to be respected in their small, under-developed villages. Imagine living with that shit.

Heiwa

« Reply #11203 on: November 18, 2019, 10:20:52 PM »
No childish insults, just the plain truth!

Your challenge is a sham!
The Anders Björkman Challenge 2 is first to calculate using first principles the amount of fuel (or energy) required to complete a manned Moon and/or planet Mars return trip after being ejected into space from Earth towards the Moon and/or planet Mars by external rockets, second to describe the space ship incl. its masses before/after the various maneuvers of the trip, any heat shield(s), if fitted, the engines and fuel tanks that can carry the amount of fuel using 1960 or 2015 technology, the accommodation for the persons aboard and finally to show that it is actually feasable to do the trip. Please do not present dreams and fantasies.

You've been shown "the amount of fuel (or energy) required" many times and NASA has shown details of fuel actually used.

But you wouldn't know if the answers were realistic or not because haven't the slightest understand of this sort of of thing from LEO to transfer orbits, de-orbiting burns nor atmospheric re-entry.

No, I have not been shown the information required to win my Challenge, incl. e.g.  transfer orbits. Say that you are in LEO at 7000 m/s speed and want to enter an elliptic orbit that touches the Moon, a moving target. For that you have to increase speed to >11 000 m/s at the right location, time, duration, direction in LEO. How? Push a button? If you are a second off time, you will miss the target. As far as I am concerned the NASA 1969 system would have sent the spacecraft in the wrong direction = death of the asstronuts. And re-entry! People think that when you drop down on Earth from the Moon, that you don"t drop straight vertically but misses the Earth and touches it straight but tangentially, almost horizontally at the top of the atmosphere, so you can dip into the atmosphere at 11 000 m/s speed, etc, etc. Please, only complete idiots believe in such astronautics, even if it is taught at MIT, etc. Of course, if you pay MIT $1M it will give you a certificate that you are a PhD. Sad!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 12:40:56 AM by Heiwa »

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #11204 on: November 18, 2019, 11:01:40 PM »
Heiwa has ended all your pathetic arguments and trapped you all. Maybe you guys should stop embarrassing yourselves, suck up some humility and admit that Heiwa is right

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #11205 on: November 19, 2019, 12:20:42 AM »
Heiwa has trapped many.
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

Stash

« Reply #11206 on: November 19, 2019, 12:22:54 AM »
Heiwa has ended all your pathetic arguments and trapped you all. Maybe you guys should stop embarrassing yourselves, suck up some humility and admit that Heiwa is right

Why would we capitulate to an individual who peddles in out-and-out conspiracy theories; who devises ‘challenges’ that could never be won because he is the sole judge. Makes it easy to say no when you’e the only one judging. So he will never say yes. i.e., means his challenge(s) are a sham. Which calls into question, “Why would someone put a sham, unwinnable contest out there around moon landings, 911, etc, all the heavy hitters in conspiracy world. Why, just publicity? Publicity for what? Curious indeed.

Heiwa

« Reply #11207 on: November 19, 2019, 12:53:40 AM »

Why would we capitulate to an individual who peddles in out-and-out conspiracy theories; who devises ‘challenges’ that could never be won because he is the sole judge. Makes it easy to say no when you’e the only one judging. So he will never say yes. i.e., means his challenge(s) are a sham. Which calls into question, “Why would someone put a sham, unwinnable contest out there around moon landings, 911, etc, all the heavy hitters in conspiracy world. Why, just publicity? Publicity for what? Curious indeed.
Thanks for asking. Reason for my website is the sinking of M/S Estonia in the Baltic 1994 killing ~1000 persons. The Swedish government immediately announced - Fake News - that the ship was in perfect order but that the bow visor had fallen off sinking the ship. In an article by me published in the biggest daily Dagens Nyheter August 1996 I showed that it was not the case. The government was covering up the real cause. It was not popular and I was accused of many things including creating conspiracy theories. Media would then not publish my response to the government attack. This case is still going on. In the mean time I studied some other Fake News - atomic attacks 1945, Americans on the Moon 1969, 911 collapses 2001, etc, and found they were also Fake News.
I am quite serious in my analysis of Fake News, particularly when it is about safety at sea. The US Dept. of Homeland Security doesn't appreciate it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11208 on: November 19, 2019, 01:07:18 AM »
No, I have not been shown the information required to win my Challenge, incl. e.g.  transfer orbits. Say that you are in LEO at 7000 m/s speed and want to enter an elliptic orbit that touches the Moon, a moving target. For that you have to increase speed to >11 000 m/s at the right location, time, duration, direction in LEO.
What is your problem? Do you know nothing about this sort of thing?
I don't have all the astronomical data on where the moon was at the relevant time so these are approximate. Also Apollo 11 was put on a "free-return trajectory" so did not exactly follow a Hohmann transfer orbit.
But this roughly how they could have reached the Lunar orbital distance.
The Apollo 11 first entered an LEO at 53 Nm (190.76 km) high where the orbital velocity would have been about 7790 m/s.
Then burn for long enough to add a DeltaV of 3135 m/s to increase the velocity to 10,925 m/s (Apollo 11's was 10,818 m/s and had mid-course corrections).
After half an orbit, 122.40 hours, the spacecraft should be in the 384,400 km orbit with a velocity now of only 184 m/s and a deltaV of 826 m/s puts it into an orbit at the same radius as the moon with an orbital velocity of 1010 m/s.

Though Apollo 11's orbit took them through the L1 point with a low velocity where they virtually "fell towards the moon".

I'm not smart enough to do all those calculations on my own but NASA had hundreds of experts on orbital mechanics, astronomical information etc etc.

Quote from: Heiwa
How? Push a button? If you are a second off time, you will miss the target.
No, you check you trajectory along the way and make mid-course corrections as necessary. Why id that so hard to understand.
Doppler radar from earth could measure their velocity very accurately and you remember that the CM had a sextant installed - now you know why!

As far as I am concerned the NASA 1969 system would have sent the spacecraft in the wrong direction = death of the asstronuts astronauts.
And how have YOU worked that out?
As far as I am concerned you haven't the slightest idea about how they navigate a spacecraft so would take your thoughts with a grain of salt and that's excessive!

But just face the FACTS! No one person at NASA would pretend to be able to do all the calculations. Dozens, with many advisers, would do that!

And re-entry! People think that when you drop down on Earth from the Moon, that you don"t drop straight vertically
Of course "People think that when you drop down on Earth from the Moon, that you don't drop straight vertically" why would anyone think that you would drop vertically?

but misses the Earth and touches it straight but tangentially, almost horizontally at the top of the atmosphere,
No, they do not enter tangentially! The enter the atmosphere at an angle that will not give an excessive g on the asttronauts nor too rapid a rate of heat generation.

so you can dip into the atmosphere at 11 000 m/s speed, etc, etc. Please, only complete idiots believe in such astronautics, even if it taught at MIT, etc. Of course, if you pay MIT $1M it will give you a certificate that you are a PhD. Sad!
No, your total ignorance is what is so sad! Stick to cleaning toilets on garbage scows you could probably understand that.

Stash

« Reply #11209 on: November 19, 2019, 01:35:22 AM »

Thanks for asking. Reason for my website is the sinking of M/S Estonia in the Baltic 1994 killing ~1000 persons. The Swedish government immediately announced - Fake News - that the ship was in perfect order but that the bow visor had fallen off sinking the ship. In an article by me published in the biggest daily Dagens Nyheter August 1996 I showed that it was not the case. The government was covering up the real cause. It was not popular and I was accused of many things including creating conspiracy theories. Media would then not publish my response to the government attack. This case is still going on. In the mean time I studied some other Fake News - atomic attacks 1945, Americans on the Moon 1969, 911 collapses 2001, etc, and found they were also Fake News.
I am quite serious in my analysis of Fake News, particularly when it is about safety at sea. The US Dept. of Homeland Security doesn't appreciate it.

The reason for your website may be personally profound based upon your experience researching a maritime disaster which I believe you have experience in. But it seems you have extrapolated everything you found fishy about one event and applied it across the entire spectrum of humanity, a trait conspiracy theorists seem to share: "If they lie about this, they must be lying about everything."

Fair enough. But here in lies the conundrum with your challenges. They are carnival games, ring tosses, un-winnable as designed by the game designer. No matter or leverage of evidence would ever get you to a point where you would say, "Oh, you win!" Like I mentioned before, you are the sole judge so you can adjust the dance-floor as needed and when needed.

Bottom-line, you may have your conspiratorial notions that all fall into the classic bucket of conspiracies (Is there anything about JFK on your website, I haven't looked. But if there isn't, you're missing out and you need to add asap), but your challenges are bunk. A sham. Un-winnable carnival/parlor trickery that should be boycotted from the get go from any and all. And I will lead the charge to personally dismantle your sway on this perilous ground you consider your own, and by all logic and reason should be removed from your influence. Your bullshit contest days are numbered.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #11210 on: November 19, 2019, 01:39:47 AM »

The reason for your website may be personally profound based upon your experience researching a maritime disaster which I believe you have experience in. But it seems you have extrapolated everything you found fishy about one event and applied it across the entire spectrum of humanity, a trait conspiracy theorists seem to share: "If they lie about this, they must be lying about everything."

Fair enough. But here in lies the conundrum with your challenges. They are carnival games, ring tosses, un-winnable as designed by the game designer. No matter or leverage of evidence would ever get you to a point where you would say, "Oh, you win!" Like I mentioned before, you are the sole judge so you can adjust the dance-floor as needed and when needed.

Bottom-line, you may have your conspiratorial notions that all fall into the classic bucket of conspiracies (Is there anything about JFK on your website, I haven't looked. But if there isn't, you're missing out and you need to add asap), but your challenges are bunk. A sham. Un-winnable carnival/parlor trickery that should be boycotted from the get go from any and all. And I will lead the charge to personally dismantle your sway on this perilous ground you consider your own, and by all logic and reason should be removed from your influence. Your bullshit contest days are numbered.

Sorry to break your fantasy but the government lies to you.

Stash

« Reply #11211 on: November 19, 2019, 01:45:38 AM »

I'm fully and painfully aware of that as are most folks.

But that doesn't take away the fact the challenges are un-winnable and really just carnival games.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #11212 on: November 19, 2019, 01:50:44 AM »

Cast a bait.
Wait.
Hook up.
Fight.
Gaff.
Spike and gut.
Cook.

You are all stupid fish.

FE can't be disproved.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11213 on: November 19, 2019, 01:54:54 AM »
And what has that to do with the topic "I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge"?

Stash

« Reply #11214 on: November 19, 2019, 01:56:16 AM »

Cast a bait.
Wait.
Hook up.
Fight.
Gaff.
Spike and gut.
Cook.

You are all stupid fish.

Fair point.

Heiwa

« Reply #11215 on: November 19, 2019, 02:39:34 AM »

Yes. Safety at sea is my biz. http://heiwaco.com . I am quite good. But the Swedish government tried to destroy me starting 1996. Imagine that!!! My own government doing that! It was also when it started to killing people US style that I woke up.
And there we are today.
I am alive.
And the Swedish government is in the shit.

« Reply #11216 on: November 19, 2019, 05:16:25 AM »
But the Swedish government tried to destroy me starting 1996.
Not doing very well are they?  Like the Ebola virus, you are stronger than ever!  And about as welcome at a party.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #11217 on: November 19, 2019, 05:26:13 AM »

. . . the Swedish government tried to destroy me . . .

I heard Zimbabwe has it in for you too.  :o
FE can't be disproved.

Yes

« Reply #11218 on: November 19, 2019, 06:05:57 AM »
My analysis of the Apollo11 hoax is at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm , i.e. it was a film made at Hollywood.

This is my incorrectual (!) opinion
hm.
As this didn't happen we are told that the Apollo module, one way or another, entered the atmosphere at 120 000 m altitude almost horizontally/tangentially or with little (4-5°) inclination downwards and also in the right direction forward and time at location B. How this could happen is not clear. You would expect Earth gravity to attract the CM to the centre of Earth, so it arrives more vertically at the upper atmosphere. But it didn't happen. The CM arrived more or less horizontally to skim on the upper atmosphere.

What am I supposed to make of this?  Is this your explanation of why return trip had to be a 90° straight down drop?  Because you don't realize that that even within gravity you are allowed to travel horizontally?  Please explain what you mean by this.
You are asking me to defend flat earth by providing non religious, non conspiratorial and non alternative sources, and you know damn well that I can't do that

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11219 on: November 19, 2019, 06:26:26 AM »
Right.  The government says that the earth is round.  Who knows what else they lie about. ::)