I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #11130 on: November 11, 2019, 03:16:54 PM »
I think he's talking about his hyperdimensional time-traveling sci-fi history.  He alludes to it from time to time.

It's only Sci. No Fi.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11131 on: November 11, 2019, 03:32:11 PM »
I forget you guys can only look backwards from this date whereas I can look forwards to the correct and updated 'version'
Revisionist future history.  ::)
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11132 on: November 11, 2019, 07:04:32 PM »
I forget you guys can only look backwards from this date whereas I can look forwards to the correct and updated 'version'
No, I don't forget that you "can look forward to the correct and updated 'version' "! I just ignore rubbish like that.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11133 on: November 11, 2019, 07:08:32 PM »
No, I don't forget that you "can look forward to the correct and updated 'version' "! I just ignore rubbish like that.

Yeah, typical rab. Considers the truth and facts to be rubbish while remaining blissfully ignorant in the dark ages

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #11134 on: November 11, 2019, 07:16:33 PM »
Here you go, bro:   https://history.nasa.gov/afj/ap11fj/pdf/19740072963_as11-entry-analysis-19700220.pdf

Nice work of fiction you got there
And where is your evidence for such a claim? Have YOU read all of it?

I know man has not gone to the Moon. Yet. So therefore I know that article is rubbish. Not saying it's complete rubbish. Some of the math would work. But it hasn't been done in practice. Yet.

Thanks. And it will never be done for simple reasons, e.g. you cannot carry the fuel with you and you cannot land on Earth again.
Try to win my Challenge (topic) and you will understand it at once.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11135 on: November 11, 2019, 07:22:57 PM »

Yeah, typical rab. Considers the truth and facts to be rubbish while remaining blissfully ignorant in the dark ages
"Truth and facts" seem to be a matter of opinion around here.

Heiwa

« Reply #11136 on: November 11, 2019, 07:45:13 PM »
I know man has not gone to the Moon. Yet. So therefore I know that article is rubbish. Not saying it's complete rubbish. Some of the math would work. But it hasn't been done in practice. Yet.
And you know all of this because...?

History
History tells us that 12 men landed and walked on the moon.
It was Fake News then and today. Like the return trips and landings/re-entries on a rotating Earth. NASA simply forgot to consider that Earth was rotating a lot while the asstronots were doing their shows.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #11137 on: November 11, 2019, 08:04:55 PM »

History tells us that 12 men landed and walked on the moon.

Bible tells us someone died for a few days and then stopped being dead.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11138 on: November 11, 2019, 08:20:01 PM »
Like the return trips and landings/re-entries on a rotating Earth. NASA simply forgot to consider that Earth was rotating a lot while the asstronots were doing their shows.
Why do you keep saying obvious things like that as if you're the first one to ever think them?

Heiwa

« Reply #11139 on: November 12, 2019, 02:19:15 AM »
Like the return trips and landings/re-entries on a rotating Earth. NASA simply forgot to consider that Earth was rotating a lot while the asstronots were doing their shows.
Why do you keep saying obvious things like that as if you're the first one to ever think them?
? Hm, asstronuts planning to land on Earth after an impossible trip in space must consider that Earth rotates. Normal pilots landing air planes on Earth do not have to do it, as their planes rotate with the Earth. To land on Earth after a trip in space you must locate your start position (B) at the top of the atmosphere. That position B is moving at high speed all the time due to Earth's rotation and you have to pass it at the right time, speed and direction to avoid missing the right landing site down on ground. Anyway, NASA and Buzz PhD didn't understand it.

« Reply #11140 on: November 12, 2019, 05:13:08 AM »
Why do they have to land where they took off?

Yes

« Reply #11141 on: November 12, 2019, 05:39:29 AM »
To land on Earth after a trip in space you must locate your start position (B) at the top of the atmosphere. That position B is moving at high speed all the time due to Earth's rotation and you have to pass it at the right time, speed and direction to avoid missing the right landing site down on ground.
What if the "right landing site" was anywhere within a hundred square miles of the pacific ocean, and the reentry window at the top of the moving atmosphere had been pre-calculated far in advance?  In those cases, your objections sound merely like an expression of your own incredulity.  Entering that reentry window at the right time, speed, and direction was not a coincidence.

That's for the Apollo missions.  These days, some spacecraft companies can land rockets with extreme precision.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11142 on: November 12, 2019, 06:42:55 AM »
? Hm, asstronuts planning to land on Earth after an impossible trip in space must consider that Earth rotates.
What makes you think that they didn't consider it?

Normal pilots landing air planes on Earth do not have to do it, as their planes rotate with the Earth.
US Navy pilots landing on an aircraft carrier have to manually aim for a target on a platform that's about a mile too short, moving at around 30 knots, pitching and rolling with the sea swells and angled about 9 degrees to the left.  Sometimes they even have to do that at night and in bad weather with minimal lighting.  Apollo reentry was probably pretty easy compared to that.

To land on Earth after a trip in space you must locate your start position (B) at the top of the atmosphere. That position B is moving at high speed all the time due to Earth's rotation and you have to pass it at the right time, speed and direction to avoid missing the right landing site down on ground. Anyway, NASA and Buzz PhD didn't understand it.
Where do you get you information on what NASA does and doesn't know?  And why are you so obsessed with Buzz?  It's almost as if you think that he was the entire brains behind the Apollo program.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 06:46:39 AM by markjo »

Heiwa

« Reply #11143 on: November 12, 2019, 07:29:30 AM »
To land on Earth after a trip in space you must locate your start position (B) at the top of the atmosphere. That position B is moving at high speed all the time due to Earth's rotation and you have to pass it at the right time, speed and direction to avoid missing the right landing site down on ground.
What if the "right landing site" was anywhere within a hundred square miles of the pacific ocean, and the reentry window at the top of the moving atmosphere had been pre-calculated far in advance?  In those cases, your objections sound merely like an expression of your own incredulity.  Entering that reentry window at the right time, speed, and direction was not a coincidence.

That's for the Apollo missions.  These days, some spacecraft companies can land rockets with extreme precision.

Topic is my Challenge which includes a safe landing on Earth after a trip in space. Planet Earth orbits the Sun while rotating around its poles = it is a mowing target.
NASA/Buzz PhD suggest your spacecraft with mass say 5000 kg enters at location B at ~110 000 m altitude (top of atmosphere) at >11 000 m/s and then during 1000 seconds glides through the atmosphere. The atmosphere gets denser and denser and slows you down. And then you release a parachute and drop down on ground or sea for a touch down. Sounds easy!
But how can thin air stop anything dropping down from space? A heat shield? No, it just stops you from burning. So what slows you down? Air friction? Turbulence? Please, don't suggest it. It is just Buzz/NASA nonsense.

« Reply #11144 on: November 12, 2019, 07:32:46 AM »
Are you suggesting that parachutes dont exist?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 10:03:45 AM by Themightykabool »

Heiwa

« Reply #11145 on: November 12, 2019, 07:35:07 AM »
And why are you so obsessed with Buzz?  It's almost as if you think that he was the entire brains behind the Apollo program.
Well Buzz says he is an 1963 MIT PhD expert of astronautics and likes drinking but has not been able to explain how he managed to land on Earth after a trip to the Moon. It think Buzz is a big fraud that never went to the Moon. Haven't you understood that? 

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11146 on: November 12, 2019, 07:36:48 AM »
So what slows you down? Air friction? Turbulence? Please, don't suggest it. It is just Buzz/NASA nonsense.
Have you ever heard of terminal velocity?  It changes with air density.

Heiwa

« Reply #11147 on: November 12, 2019, 09:20:32 AM »
So what slows you down? Air friction? Turbulence? Please, don't suggest it. It is just Buzz/NASA nonsense.
Yes I have. But I doubt PhD Buzz does. Ask him! Offer him a couple of drinks! Double.

Yes

« Reply #11148 on: November 12, 2019, 10:37:24 AM »
Yes I have. But I doubt PhD Buzz does.
Why do you doubt that "PhD Buzz" has never heard of terminal velocity?  And why would that matter towards your own (mis)understanding of reentry?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11149 on: November 12, 2019, 11:32:28 AM »
Here you go, bro:   https://history.nasa.gov/afj/ap11fj/pdf/19740072963_as11-entry-analysis-19700220.pdf

Thanks. And it will never be done for simple reasons, e.g. you cannot carry the fuel with you and you cannot land on Earth again.

It won't be done using chemical fuel that's for sure. The best we can hope for using this fuel is smashing toy cars on its surface as the Indians allegedly did not long ago.

A human with a life support system and no where to take a dump having to brake, land without a scratch, bounce around for a few minutes to justify the billions spent to whip out your dick and go for a world record of who can shoot the furthest piss stream, take off and somehow land on rock with a 1 trillion cubic kilometre area with pin point accuracy and only seconds of fuel left in the tank while not smashing or incinerating as you approach the surface at 11km/s.... Just can't be done. And what government would fund this pissing contest to even try something so ludicrous?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #11150 on: November 12, 2019, 11:58:06 AM »

It won't be done using chemical fuel that's for sure. The best we can hope for using this fuel is smashing toy cars on its surface as the Indians allegedly did not long ago.

A human with a life support system and no where to take a dump having to brake, land without a scratch, bounce around for a few minutes to justify the billions spent to whip out your dick and go for a world record of who can shoot the furthest piss stream, take off and somehow land on rock with a 1 trillion cubic kilometre area with pin point accuracy and only seconds of fuel left in the tank while not smashing or incinerating as you approach the surface at 11km/s.... Just can't be done. And what government would fund this pissing contest to even try something so ludicrous?
Thanks! The US government funds it since the 1950's.  My Challenge (topic) nobody has won ... because humans cannot fly in space outside Earth. Only in air close to Earth ground.

Heiwa

« Reply #11151 on: November 17, 2019, 03:02:06 AM »
This Sunday morning I went to post a letter and, as the receiver likes certain stamps, I had to cross the border and deposit the letter there, so it could handle it. I am not a citizen of neither countries of the border, I just live at their border since 1980. Anyway, the letter was put in the box and tomorrow morning the box will be emptied, so my letter can be forwarded north. And what was the letter about?  Actually topic.  I just do my job.  When strange things happens, people wonder what really happened. Normally it is about ships. When ships mysteriously sinks, I get interested.  Same with Japanese towns disappearing in dust, American and USSR asstrocosmotronuts flying in space, and so on. It is a great show. I stopped laughing a long time ago.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #11152 on: November 17, 2019, 07:06:02 AM »
This Sunday morning I went to post a letter and, as the receiver likes certain stamps, I had to cross the border and deposit the letter there, so it could handle it. I am not a citizen of neither countries of the border, I just live at their border since 1980. Anyway, the letter was put in the box and tomorrow morning the box will be emptied, so my letter can be forwarded north. And what was the letter about?  Actually topic.  I just do my job.  When strange things happens, people wonder what really happened. Normally it is about ships. When ships mysteriously sinks, I get interested.  Same with Japanese towns disappearing in dust, American and USSR asstrocosmotronuts flying in space, and so on. It is a great show. I stopped laughing a long time ago.

The USSR doesn't exist anymore.  Hasn't for 30 years.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #11153 on: November 17, 2019, 08:11:25 AM »
This Sunday morning I went to post a letter and, as the receiver likes certain stamps, I had to cross the border and deposit the letter there, so it could handle it. I am not a citizen of neither countries of the border, I just live at their border since 1980. Anyway, the letter was put in the box and tomorrow morning the box will be emptied, so my letter can be forwarded north. And what was the letter about?  Actually topic.  I just do my job.  When strange things happens, people wonder what really happened. Normally it is about ships. When ships mysteriously sinks, I get interested.  Same with Japanese towns disappearing in dust, American and USSR asstrocosmotronuts flying in space, and so on. It is a great show. I stopped laughing about it a long time ago.

I know, but USA had good relations with USSR to win WW2 and develop fake nuclear weapons in the process back in 1945 and this big biz/hoax is still 2019 on. Later, 50's +, USA/USSR met in space (topic) and this other hoax also is still going on today. Only problem is Ukraine ... ! Why would Trump chat/twitter with the Ukraine president about the Biden connections with Ukraine mafia?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #11154 on: November 17, 2019, 12:15:16 PM »
This Sunday morning I went to post a letter and, as the receiver likes certain stamps, I had to cross the border and deposit the letter there, so it could handle it. I am not a citizen of neither countries of the border, I just live at their border since 1980. Anyway, the letter was put in the box and tomorrow morning the box will be emptied, so my letter can be forwarded north. And what was the letter about?  Actually topic.  I just do my job.  When strange things happens, people wonder what really happened. Normally it is about ships. When ships mysteriously sinks, I get interested.  Same with Japanese towns disappearing in dust, American and USSR asstrocosmotronuts flying in space, and so on. It is a great show. I stopped laughing about it a long time ago.

I know, but USA had good relations with USSR to win WW2 and develop fake nuclear weapons in the process back in 1945 and this big biz/hoax is still 2019 on. Later, 50's +, USA/USSR met in space (topic) and this other hoax also is still going on today. Only problem is Ukraine ... ! Why would Trump chat/twitter with the Ukraine president about the Biden connections with Ukraine mafia?

Corruption is illegal.  Good enough reason.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11155 on: November 17, 2019, 03:53:20 PM »

Are you so naοve that you think your government would never get dirty or corrupt? What a twerp you are!

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11156 on: November 17, 2019, 07:02:10 PM »

Are you so naοve that you think your government would never get dirty or corrupt? What a twerp you are!
Are you so lacking in understanding that you think "Corruption is illegal" means "you think your government would never get dirty or corrupt"?

What a ignoramus you are!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11157 on: November 17, 2019, 08:26:49 PM »

Are you so lacking in understanding that you think "Corruption is illegal" means "you think your government would never get dirty or corrupt"?

Oh here comes the head guttersnipe telling us that governments are benevolent and never lie to its people

Go away rab!

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11158 on: November 17, 2019, 09:46:59 PM »

Oh here comes the head guttersnipe telling us that governments are benevolent and never lie to its people

Go away rab!
Are you so lacking in understanding that you think explaining "Corruption is illegal" does not mean "you think your government would never get dirty or corrupt" means that "that governments are benevolent and never lie to its people."

Are you looking into that dementia treatment yet? It might finally keep you from becoming a grumpy middle aged man.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11159 on: November 17, 2019, 10:33:37 PM »

Go away rab!
Are you so lacking in understanding that you think explaining "Corruption is illegal" does not mean "you think your government would never get dirty or corrupt" means that "that governments are benevolent and never lie to its people."

Are you looking into that dementia treatment yet? It might finally keep you from becoming a grumpy middle aged man.

It's hard to take you defending a government given they have started the worst bushfire this country has seen.

But this topic is about whether humans can get to the moon and back. So we hy don't you spend your efforts trying to win the challenge. Which of course you can't because the premise of getting man to the moon and back especially for the 1960s is preposterous.

Know your place