I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #10920 on: September 30, 2019, 12:47:43 PM »
All your (marko) evidence is coming from the supoosed liars.
Youre in a chicken-egg.
But luckily we now have israel and india landing crap on the moon.
So not limited to american "liars".
Unless... goalposts.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10921 on: October 01, 2019, 06:44:57 AM »
According to Anders, anyone who claims to have put a human into orbit, successfully reentered the atmosphere or changed an orbit is a liar.  That would include US, Russia, China, Europe, India and Japan.  And that's just so far this year.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #10922 on: October 01, 2019, 11:27:44 AM »
According to Anders, anyone who claims to have put a human into orbit, successfully reentered the atmosphere or changed an orbit is a liar.  That would include US, Russia, China, Europe, India and Japan.  And that's just so far this year.
You are right! Reason why so many participate in the space hoax is that it doesn't cost much. You just state that you have sent a rocket into space and add some fake photos about it. But when you ask for details there is zero response. Nobody can prove they tell the truth. Military clowns love rockets too and chip in but then all is secret. National security, you know.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10923 on: October 01, 2019, 09:21:36 PM »

Heiwa

« Reply #10924 on: October 04, 2019, 01:04:14 PM »
Thanks. The three cards trick shows how easy it is to fool people showing them either the top, bottom or middle card, etc. My Challenge, topic, is not like that. In my case you just have to travel to the Moon (or Mars). And I am curious how much fuel you need.
I know that you cannot travel to the Moon/Mars, so my Challenge is just a trick for a joke.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #10925 on: October 04, 2019, 01:06:56 PM »
I know that you cannot travel to the Moon/Mars, so my Challenge is just a trick for a joke.

See, so you had no intention of ever paying anything. Which is fine as I know you are just trolling twerps.

Can you at least show you have the funds to give, then you can say "ha ha, you will never get it because no one can win"... That would be humourous.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

« Reply #10926 on: October 04, 2019, 02:40:38 PM »
ah
so then why do you keep asking?
GTFO then.

Heiwa

« Reply #10927 on: October 04, 2019, 06:56:06 PM »

See, so you had no intention of ever paying anything. Which is fine as I know you are just trolling twerps.

Can you at least show you have the funds to give, then you can say "ha ha, you will never get it because no one can win"... That would be humourous.

I think my web site about impossible space travel - http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm is funny.  The Challenge to calculate the amount of fuel is also quite fun. Only idiots believe in space travel anyway, which makes me laugh when I think about it.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10928 on: October 15, 2019, 11:40:33 PM »
I have a new Theory.
Heiwa sure as hell does not have the money he says he does.

He has no way of obtaining that kind of cash, so has devised a plan to get enough people on his website to make a million euro in advertising when they land on his website. He obviously plans to keep the money of course.

This is the only explanation of why he advertises it so much here.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Heiwa

« Reply #10929 on: October 16, 2019, 05:07:48 AM »
I have a new Theory.
Heiwa sure as hell does not have the money he says he does.

Well, it should be easy to prove you are right. Just win my Challenge. Maybe you don't need any fuel at all? See http://heiwaco.com/moontravelw2.htm#126 ! Imagine what NASA imagineers invent. A rocket engine that doesn't use any fuel at all and then recover that energy when braking.
US president Trump must be happy with such clever Americans around.

Heiwa

« Reply #10930 on: October 16, 2019, 10:04:51 PM »
Anyway - the mystery of the Universe is solved autumn 2019 and there is no need to explore more. The Universe is just like a cup of cappucino full of dark energy (69%), dark materia (26%), 5% visible materia on top full of dark holes! http://heiwaco.com/moontravelb.htm#JP .

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10931 on: October 16, 2019, 10:41:16 PM »
http://web.mit.edu/digitalapollo/Documents/Chapter5/saturnas501.pdf

There is the technical information manual for Saturn V including all the fuel at the various stages.

I prefer my winnings to be paid out in cash, hidden inside big mattresses so the Receiver cant take it all

Heiwa

« Reply #10932 on: October 16, 2019, 11:59:01 PM »
http://web.mit.edu/digitalapollo/Documents/Chapter5/saturnas501.pdf

There is the technical information manual for Saturn V including all the fuel at the various stages.

I prefer my winnings to be paid out in cash, hidden inside big mattresses so the Receiver cant take it all

Yes, it is a nice fairy tale by some anonymous NASA imagineer back in 1969 how to get into LEO. But Challenge is to continue to the Moon, etc. No mattress for you!

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10933 on: October 17, 2019, 12:29:00 AM »
Yes, it is a nice fairy tale by some anonymous NASA imagineer back in 1969 how to get into LEO. But Challenge is to continue to the Moon, etc. No mattress for you!

They discuss fuel requirement all the way to the moon and back. You should read things outside Breitbart some time.
Also, if giving you that actual fuel requirements for every stage of the mission all the way to the moon and back does not qualify.
What qualifies to win your "prize"?.
Everyone knows that you will shift the goal posts regardless of what is given to you. Im just curios.

Either way, seems NASA wants to go to the moon in 2028, but seeing as they have not been able to do anything on budget in years, it may be in the 2030's.
I have also noticed that your beloved ESA has also decided to start a reusable rocket program. Turns out SpaceX was not so wrong after all.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10934 on: October 17, 2019, 02:12:58 AM »

They discuss fuel requirement all the way to the moon and back. You should read things outside Breitbart some time.
Also, if giving you that actual fuel requirements for every stage of the mission all the way to the moon and back does not qualify.
What qualifies to win your "prize"?.
Everyone knows that you will shift the goal posts regardless of what is given to you. Im just curios.

Either way, seems NASA wants to go to the moon in 2028, but seeing as they have not been able to do anything on budget in years, it may be in the 2030's.
I have also noticed that your beloved ESA has also decided to start a reusable rocket program. Turns out SpaceX was not so wrong after all.

You really are a twerp. The prize is unwinnable because it's impossible. At least it certainly was in the 60s and 70s. Anyone who claims to have worked it out has bullshit in their answer. I can buy a birthday greeting card that has more processing power than what we had in the 60s! And you believe we went to the Moon back then?

One day we will get there, but not by 'chemical' fuels. You do understand the concept of diminishing returns right? The fuel required goes to near infinite as you need to take more and more fuel with you just to carry the fuel.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10935 on: October 17, 2019, 06:12:44 AM »

The prize is unwinnable because it's impossible.

::)

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10936 on: October 17, 2019, 07:08:37 AM »
You really are a twerp. The prize is unwinnable because it's impossible. At least it certainly was in the 60s and 70s. Anyone who claims to have worked it out has bullshit in their answer. I can buy a birthday greeting card that has more processing power than what we had in the 60s! And you believe we went to the Moon back then?

One day we will get there, but not by 'chemical' fuels. You do understand the concept of diminishing returns right? The fuel required goes to near infinite as you need to take more and more fuel with you just to carry the fuel.
Yes I understand the tyranny of the rocket equation very well.

Well enough to know that chemical rockets are just fine and bigger rockets give better returns.

Im curios, you say we will one day make orbit.

What do you imagine needs to happen for us to get into orbit?
Stronger fuels? Anti-gravity?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 07:21:59 AM by MaNaeSWolf »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10937 on: October 17, 2019, 08:08:49 AM »

Well enough to know that chemical rockets are just fine and bigger rockets give better returns.

Less Poop.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10938 on: October 17, 2019, 08:15:36 AM »

Matter/Anti matter fuel. You could get to Pluto and back with less weight than the lint in your pocket and a return trip could be less than a year. It's of course best practice when starting out this technology to utilize it when in low orbit. The amount of damage the explosion could do on the ground if things went awry would be nothing short of catastrophic for millions around.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10939 on: October 17, 2019, 08:23:28 AM »
Matter/Anti matter
How do you suppose a matter/antimatter propulsion system would work?  Yes, you're releasing a tremendous amount of energy, but how is that energy supposed to push the rocket forwards? 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10940 on: October 17, 2019, 09:01:49 AM »
Matter/Anti matter
How do you suppose a matter/antimatter propulsion system would work?  Yes, you're releasing a tremendous amount of energy, but how is that energy supposed to push the rocket forwards?

By designing it properly

Know your place

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10941 on: October 17, 2019, 10:39:36 AM »
what about anti-matter will allow a rocket to get to space that our current fuels dont?
Granted it has a LOT more energy than anything available today.

Methane has about 50 KJ of energy per gram
Hydrogen 120 KJ per gram
Antimatter a whopping 180 000 000 000 KJ per gram

You say it can make you get to pluto and back in less than a year with hardly any mass.
How much energy do you need if you only want to go to Orbit?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10942 on: October 17, 2019, 11:46:01 AM »

That depends on the mass of the vehicle you want to go into orbit. Lets say you have a Starship like the Enterprise weighing 4,500,000 metric tons. That's 4,500,000,000kg

Assuming it takes about 32,000,000 Joules of energy to get each 1kg into LEO and stay there, that means you need 144,000,000,000,000,000 Joules of energy to get into LEO

Antimatter provides 180,000,000,000,000 Joules per gram

Divide that by the amount of Joules the Starship needs to get into LEO and you only need ~800 grams of fuel.

Cost of antimatter currently is about $62.5 trillion per gram, so multiply that by about 800 and its about $50,000 trillion.

Of course, we don't need something as big as the Starship Enterprise just yet

If my calculations are off I don't care. It's convoluted and its 5am in the morning and I haven't had any sleep

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10943 on: October 17, 2019, 12:36:10 PM »

That depends on the mass of the vehicle you want to go into orbit. Lets say you have a Starship like the Enterprise weighing 4,500,000 metric tons. That's 4,500,000,000kg
Except that the Enterprise doesn't use matter/antimatter for the impulse engines (sub-light).  Those are powered by deuterium fusion reactors.  The warp engines are powered by matter/antimatter reaction.

Perhaps we shouldn't wait for prohibitively expensive matter/anti-matter and should start with fusion reactors instead.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10944 on: October 17, 2019, 01:48:09 PM »

Except that the Enterprise doesn't use matter/antimatter for the impulse engines (sub-light).  Those are powered by deuterium fusion reactors.  The warp engines are powered by matter/antimatter reaction.

Perhaps we shouldn't wait for prohibitively expensive matter/anti-matter and should start with fusion reactors instead.

I was only using the enterprises size/mass as an example. Getting out of earths orbit takes up most of the juice anyway. Once your in space, the fuel requirement is cheap!

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10945 on: October 17, 2019, 02:56:15 PM »
Getting out of earths orbit takes up most of the juice anyway. Once your in space, the fuel requirement is cheap!
That depends greatly on how much delta-v you want after you get to space.  Sure, you can get from LEO to the moon relatively cheaply.  However, if you want to get to Mars in a few weeks instead of a year or more, then you're going to have a pretty steep delta-v budget.

Heiwa

« Reply #10946 on: October 17, 2019, 06:29:44 PM »

I was only using the enterprises size/mass as an example. Getting out of earths orbit takes up most of the juice anyway. Once your in space, the fuel requirement is cheap!

At http://heiwaco.com/moontravelrex.htm#JAP I describe two fake space trips from Earth to 'assteroids' and back to Earth and the fuel used.
To save on fuel the space imagineers at NASA and JAXA uses gravity assist flybyes (LOL), i.e. after an orbit around the Sun our planet Earth kicks the space craft towards the target, i.e. a non-existing assteroid. My ass, what they imagine!

?

frenat

« Reply #10947 on: October 17, 2019, 07:03:35 PM »

At http://heiwaco.com/moontravelrex.htm#JAP I describe two fake space trips from Earth to 'assteroids' and back to Earth and the fuel used.
To save on fuel the space imagineers at NASA and JAXA uses gravity assist flybyes (LOL), i.e. after an orbit around the Sun our planet Earth kicks the space craft towards the target, i.e. a non-existing assteroid. My ass, what they imagine!

Translation: I don't understand any of it so I assume nobody else does either.

Heiwa

« Reply #10948 on: October 17, 2019, 10:27:11 PM »

Translation: I don't understand any of it so I assume nobody else does either.
Hm, assteroid Ryugu orbits the Sun between planets Earth and Mars but to visit it the Japan spacecraft Hayabusa 2, starting from Earth March 2014, first made a trip (or two?) around the Sun, returned to Earth for a gravity assist flybye and then flow/was kicked to the target arriving there June 27, 2018. By same logic going to Mars you should first fly around the Sun, return to Earth for a gravity assist flybye to go to Mars, etc.
Anyway, the Hayabusa 2 spacecraft landed on assteroid Ryugu February 22 this year we were told - Fake News? - and is ready to start the return trip to Earth December 2019, so it can land on Earth a year later. Landing will not be in Japan but in a remote area in Australia, where nobody lives.
I agree - I don't understand how the Japanese fly in space. Why not go straight to the target, land there and then return the same way. I simply think the whole thing is a hoax. Only idiots fly around in space collecting 0.1 gram of top soil from an assteroid.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10949 on: October 18, 2019, 01:25:26 AM »
Heiwa has a point. If someone says they will do a fly by around the sun for a gravity assist, you know it's full of shit. As you know Earth is constantly moving sideways relative to the sun at about 30km/s. To get to the sun you have to cancel this sideways motion. It is much easier to get a space craft out of the solar system than it is to the sun because you only need to worry about the escape velocity of the Earth which is 11km/s. Just wait for the right time (when Earth is in a good position relative to your target in the solar system) and go. If the probe has to go around the sun first it must use orders of magnitude more fuel and energy to pull it off. Waste of time, money and resources.

Know your place