I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #10860 on: August 31, 2019, 10:33:20 PM »
Well, you are moving at high speed say 11 000 m/s starting a re-entry/landing and how do do you control the angle of motion at that speed?
By using attitude control thrusters, of course!
Reaction control system
The command module attitude control system consisted of twelve 93-pound-force (410 N) attitude control jets; ten were located in the aft compartment, and two pitch motors in the forward compartment. Four tanks stored 270 pounds (120 kg) of monomethylhydrazine fuel and nitrogen tetroxide oxidizer. They were pressurized by 1.1 pounds (0.50 kg) of helium stored at 4,150 pounds per square inch (28.6 MPa) in two tanks.

Quote from: Heiwa
How do you know where you are and your destination?
You write a whole website yet you don't know this sort of stuff! I find it hard to belive anyone could be so ignorant let alone one pretending to be an expert!

Go and chase up
Ground Tracking of Apollo By FRIEDRICH 0. VONBUN NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft Systems.
Even though Saturn V with the Apollo spacecraft will be capable of “flying” independently, numerous types of tracking and telemetry systems will be carried on board to track, check, and test all vital systems during fight.

During major phases of the mission, the Unified S-Band System (USBS)-tracking, telemetry, voice and TV transmission and reception combined to simplify the spacecraft electronics-carried aboard the Instrument Unit (IU) , the Command and Service Module (CSM) ,
and the Lunar Excursion Module (LEM) will be used for primary .communications, telemetry, and guidance.

S-IC OOOP Tracking transponder-Range rate only

LEM USBS Tracking (range, range rate)

CSM  USBS Tracking (range, range rate)
NASA Could track the range and rate of change of range very precisely from Earth and could use trajectory prediction programs to show where the spacecraft would be between "fixed".

Take it from me, Heiwa, those NASA scientists, astronomers and engineers were thousands of time smarter that you!

And how to control heat while doing all this?
Go and study up atmospheric re-entry yourself and stop being such an ignoramus!
Maybe read Returning from Space: Re-entry

There are many problems associated with steering a spacecraft to solve in order to win my Challenge.
Who cares about your stupid unwinnable challenge? NASA has hundreds far more knowledgeable than you or I solving these problems.

They did it and YOU couldn't do it if you lived to be a thousand years old!
But no one person could because it needs so much detailed knowledge that one person could not possibly do it!

Dr. Buzz says it is all done by computers, so another question is ... what computer?  What is the pilot supposed to do?
Go chase it up for yourself. It's all very carefully documented and NASA is obliged to release this information.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10861 on: August 31, 2019, 11:56:23 PM »

And how to control heat while doing all this?
You control the heat by carefully adjusting the angle that you hit the atmosphere.  Too steep and you burn up.  Too shallow and you bounce off the atmosphere.  Just right and you reenter safely.
[/quote]

Wait.... An aircraft weighing many tonnes just happens to 'bounce' off of thin air? (even thinner being so high up). Now I've heard it all....... ROFL

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10862 on: September 01, 2019, 01:31:29 AM »

You control the heat by carefully adjusting the angle that you hit the atmosphere.  Too steep and you burn up.  Too shallow and you bounce off the atmosphere.  Just right and you reenter safely.
Wait.... An aircraft weighing many tonnes just happens to 'bounce' off of thin air? (even thinner being so high up). Now I've heard it all.......
You mean your ASI doesn't know simple stuff like this? It's hardly rocket science . . . . Oh wait, I forgot it is Rocket Science!
But surely your ASI hasn't forgotten all that rocket science! Maybe it needs a reboot!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10863 on: September 01, 2019, 01:44:56 AM »

Well, you are moving at high speed say 11 000 m/s starting a re-entry/landing and how do do you control the angle of motion at that speed?

What is an angle of motion?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10864 on: September 01, 2019, 02:28:57 AM »

Wait.... An aircraft weighing many tonnes just happens to 'bounce' off of thin air? (even thinner being so high up). Now I've heard it all.......
You mean your ASI doesn't know simple stuff like this? It's hardly rocket science . . . . Oh wait, I forgot it is Rocket Science!
But surely your ASI hasn't forgotten all that rocket science! Maybe it needs a reboot!

POQ rab. Adults are talking.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #10865 on: September 01, 2019, 04:04:42 AM »

I see you regret your claim that you have ASI.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10866 on: September 01, 2019, 04:08:52 AM »

Why regret a claim of truth? Are you so weak willed that you would? I call out bullshit and believe it or not, you don't need an ASI to do it.  'Bounce' is a stupid term to use in this context.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10867 on: September 01, 2019, 05:46:21 AM »

Why regret a claim of truth? Are you so weak willed that you would? I call out bullshit and believe it or not, you don't need an ASI to do it.
Even your precious can't help your ignorance here!

Quote from: Shifter
'Bounce' is a stupid term to use in this context.
Tough! 'Bounce' is the term used though it could just as easily be called a 'skip'.

Go back to your Play-doh it's more your style.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10868 on: September 01, 2019, 07:31:41 AM »

Why regret a claim of truth? Are you so weak willed that you would? I call out bullshit and believe it or not, you don't need an ASI to do it.
Even your precious can't help your ignorance here!

'Bounce' is a stupid term to use in this context.
Tough! 'Bounce' is the term used though it could just as easily be called a 'skip'.

Go back to your Play-doh it's more your style.

Skipping and bouncing are 2 totally different things. You should go back to school.

Know your place

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #10869 on: September 01, 2019, 09:31:28 AM »
Hm, Buzz and Neal were the best pilots US ever had and they shot down plenty communists over Korea in the 1950's. It took place at about 200 m/s speed and low altitude, i.e. <5000 m. 20 years later our heroes were piloting a spacecraft coming down from the Moon at 11 000 m/s speed, i.e 55 times faster than they had ever flown before. The were looking for the opening of the entry corridor at 120 000 m altitude to start braking to land 15 minutes later. How they found this opening in the sky at 11 000 m/s speed is magic. That is why nobody wins my Challenge.
Simple fact is that no human being has ever been in space orbiting Earth. NASA has lied about it since 1958! It is not possible for humans to orbit Earth and then land again. Only idiots believe otherwise.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 09:37:47 AM by Heiwa »

Kalides

• the more you know the flatter it get´s
« Reply #10870 on: September 01, 2019, 12:35:38 PM »
Hm, Buzz and Neal were the best pilots US ever had and they shot down plenty communists over Korea in the 1950's. It took place at about 200 m/s speed and low altitude, i.e. <5000 m. 20 years later our heroes were piloting a spacecraft coming down from the Moon at 11 000 m/s speed, i.e 55 times faster than they had ever flown before. The were looking for the opening of the entry corridor at 120 000 m altitude to start braking to land 15 minutes later. How they found this opening in the sky at 11 000 m/s speed is magic. That is why nobody wins my Challenge.
Simple fact is that no human being has ever been in space orbiting Earth. NASA has lied about it since 1958! It is not possible for humans to orbit Earth and then land again. Only idiots believe otherwise.
[/

It was easier to produce a movie, than landing on the moon. They are going for the moon again, because old CGI has been debunked, meaning no intelligent being believes it. But new CGI is much better, maybe even in 3D.
believing is a weak form of knowing.

Heiwa

« Reply #10871 on: September 06, 2019, 05:08:25 AM »
In order to win Euro 1 million from me - topic - you really have to study the subject - space travel. I always recommend http://heiwaco.com/moontravelb.htm to start with. 
It is not possible for humans to travel in space ... so you will not collect Euro 1 million from me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10872 on: September 06, 2019, 03:53:11 PM »
In order to win Euro 1 million from me - topic - you really have to study the subject - space travel. I always recommend http://heiwaco.com/moontravelb.htm to start with. 
It is not possible for humans to travel in space ... so you will not collect Euro 1 million from me.
Your repeated toting of your useless site, http://heiwaco.com/moontravelb.htm, seems like advertising and advertising is against the Forum Rules:
The Forum Rules
4. Advertisements
Do not create threads/posts, send private messages, or use your profile to advertise products, services, etc.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10873 on: September 06, 2019, 04:33:16 PM »
He's just trying to pad the hit counter on his "popular" web site.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #10874 on: September 06, 2019, 07:04:44 PM »
Your repeated toting of your useless site, http://heiwaco.com/moontravelb.htm, seems like advertising and advertising is against the Forum Rules:
The Forum Rules
4. Advertisements
Do not create threads/posts, send private messages, or use your profile to advertise products, services, etc.
No, it is not advertising. It is just my incorrectual (!) ideas of the world. Most people have other ideas of course ... I am quite proud of not being correct in their minds.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10875 on: September 06, 2019, 07:37:00 PM »
The Forum Rules
4. Advertisements
No, it is not advertising. It is just my incorrectual (!) ideas of the world. Most people have other ideas of course ... I am quite proud of not being correct in their minds.
You keep advertising your unwinnable "challenges" on your "popular" web site.

Heiwa

« Reply #10876 on: September 06, 2019, 09:55:22 PM »
The Forum Rules
4. Advertisements
You keep advertising your unwinnable "challenges" on your "popular" web site.
No, on my web site I just make known to people my Challenges and findings. It is called freedom of speech and is still allowed where I live. In many other locations it is not possible - censorship.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 06:37:25 AM by Heiwa »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10877 on: September 07, 2019, 02:01:51 AM »
It's advertising your pseudoscience site!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10878 on: September 07, 2019, 03:03:40 AM »
You are all cats chasing Hewia's laser pointer.

Heiwa

« Reply #10879 on: September 07, 2019, 06:40:24 AM »

No, I am just incorrectual. Idiots like you just do not understand.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10880 on: September 07, 2019, 12:10:04 PM »
No, I am just incorrectual.

For once, Anders is right about something:
incorrectual
noun-A person who puts on a superior air while voicing a statement that is utterly false/misguided.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10881 on: September 07, 2019, 06:06:30 PM »

Oh we gathered that you are just being "a person who puts on a superior air while voicing a statement that is utterly false/misguided."

But your final admission of that long-known fact is appreciated.

In other words you know your are a BS artist extraordinaire!

Heiwa

« Reply #10882 on: September 07, 2019, 10:29:29 PM »

Oh we gathered that you are just being "a person who puts on a superior air while voicing a statement that is utterly false/misguided."

But your final admission of that long-known fact is appreciated.

In other words you know your are a BS artist extraordinaire!
Hm, there are other definitions of incorrectual but one thing is sure - it is not easy to voice politically incorrect opinions about nuclear weapons (they are a hoax), human space travel (no Americans have been in outer space - topic), 911 (no Arabs flying anything) and the M/S Estonia incident (the visor was attached to the ship as it sank). Plenty people get upset about it.
I think it is a scandal that nobody can show how much fuel is needed for a manned return trip to the Moon.
Only idiots travel to the Moon anyway - there is nothing to study on the Moon that cannot be done by a robot (if you can get it there ... which you cannot) - but you should be able to calculate the fuel required.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 10:32:52 PM by Heiwa »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10883 on: September 08, 2019, 03:33:38 PM »
Only idiots travel to the Moon anyway - there is nothing to study on the Moon that cannot be done by a robot (if you can get it there ... which you cannot) - but you should be able to calculate the fuel required.

Robots can't piss and shit on the Moon.  :P

Like the speed of light being impossible for something with a mass to accelerate to, the amount of fuel (conventional chemical fuel) required to get to the moon and back is equally impossible. This is why no calculation has ever been published. How to you reconcile publishing you need an impossibly large fuel requirement to get to the moon and back and then say you've been there and done it many times over

One day we will go there and Americans can realise their dreams of watching their piss fill a crater on the moon. But todays technology (and certainly that of 50 years ago!) is simply not going to get us there.

We have some of the most power telescopes that have amazing resolution and can resolve galaxies from many billions of light years away. Yet we cant even point it at the moon and see all the junk we left behind? Well of course we cant - there isn't any junk to be found!

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10884 on: September 08, 2019, 04:21:11 PM »

Robots can't piss and shit on the Moon.  :P

Like the speed of light being impossible for something with a mass to accelerate to, the amount of fuel (conventional chemical fuel) required to get to the moon and back is equally impossible.
Care to back that up with tour own calculations as to the "conventional chemical fue) required to get to the moon and back"?

This is why no calculation has ever been published.
Except that it has been and has been calculated by others as well.

How to you reconcile publishing you need an impossibly large fuel requirement to get to the moon and back and then say you've been there and done it many times over

One day we will go there and Americans can realise their dreams of watching their piss fill a crater on the moon.
Maybe by 2015 if the Chinese of Indians don't get there first!

But todays technology (and certainly that of 50 years ago!) is simply not going to get us there.
You are joking, I assume?

We have some of the most power telescopes that have amazing resolution and can resolve galaxies from many billions of light years away. Yet we cant even point it at the moon and see all the junk we left behind? Well of course we cant - there isn't any junk to be found!
Again proving you ignorance about the resolutions of astronomical telescopes!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10885 on: September 08, 2019, 06:26:37 PM »
Like the speed of light being impossible for something with a mass to accelerate to, the amount of fuel (conventional chemical fuel) required to get to the moon and back is equally impossible.
The possibility of getting to the moon and back depends greatly on how much mass you want to return from the moon and which "conventional chemical" fuel(s) you choose. 

The equation to calculate fuel requirements was published in 1903.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsiolkovsky_rocket_equation

How to you reconcile publishing you need an impossibly large fuel requirement to get to the moon and back and then say you've been there and done it many times over
You're the one saying that the fuel load is impossibly large, not any of the space agencies.

First of all, the only telescopes powerful enough to see the junk on the moon are currently orbiting the moon.  Secondly, there's plenty of junk from previous (and current) one way, unmanned lunar  missions.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10886 on: September 08, 2019, 06:44:14 PM »

Like the speed of light being impossible for something with a mass to accelerate to, the amount of fuel (conventional chemical fuel) required to get to the moon and back is equally impossible. This is why no calculation has ever been published.
Prove that this is wrong: Apollo 11 delta-v, TWR, fuel use relating to Heiwa's Challenge « on: May 03, 2016, 05:00:11 AM »

This might be of interest: Space Exploration Beta: Maximum speed reachable by Saturn V

Here wade through this report: SATURN V LAUNCH VEHICLE FLIGHT EVALUATION REPORT-AS-506

See if your ASI can make head or tail of that and dumb it down to your level.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 07:27:21 PM by rabinoz »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10887 on: September 08, 2019, 06:49:08 PM »
The possibility of getting to the moon and back depends greatly on how much mass you want to return from the moon and which "conventional chemical" fuel(s) you choose. 

The equation to calculate fuel requirements was published in 1903.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsiolkovsky_rocket_equation

You're the one saying that the fuel load is impossibly large, not any of the space agencies.

First of all, the only telescopes powerful enough to see the junk on the moon are currently orbiting the moon.  Secondly, there's plenty of junk from previous (and current) one way, unmanned lunar  missions.

Well if the required amount of fuel has been published why have they not gone to Heiwa to cash in 1 million euros? My guess is that their published results are wrong

In time we will be able to use and control anti matter and that is the fuel which will be the first to bring us to the moon and back because the weight of the fuel required would be less than the spare change in your pocket. The challenge would be controlling the rate of antimatter being used because 1 gram of matter and 1 gram of antimatter can release 1.8×1014 joules. if your not careful the rocket will explode in a gigantic explosion or you will smash into your target at millions of kilometers per hour.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 06:51:17 PM by Shifter »

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10888 on: September 08, 2019, 07:25:58 PM »
Well if the required amount of fuel has been published why have they not gone to Heiwa to cash in 1 million euros?
My considered opinion is that Anders Björkman is just a bag of hot air and changes the goalposts every time anyone gets near.
He might know all about rusty hulks but that's about all.

But the fine details of what Anders Björkman

My guess is that their published results are wrong
You're entitled to you guesses but have you read this report published after the event? SATURN V LAUNCH VEHICLE FLIGHT EVALUATION REPORT-AS-506 ::)?

Here's an interesting thread on our "friend":
ApolloHoax.net: Apollo Discussions, The Hoax Theory, "So, who wants to win 1 million Euro?"

All you need to do is to convince a certain engineer that a flight to the Moon is possible:

http://www.members.tripod.com/heiwaco/moontravel.htm
Quote from: Anders Björkman
     Reason why human Moon (or future Mars) travel is not possible as per the NASA Apollo fairy tale is that, with given heavy, great mass m of various modules and inefficient rocket engines, sufficient rocket fuel to enter/brake into Moon orbit (event #6), to get/accelerate out of Moon orbit (event #15) and to brake in Earth's atmosphere before splash down (event #19) on Earth cannot be carried along.

Actually only way to go to Moon and back is using very light weight robots and modules and to chose a long, slow velocity path through space using Sun's gravity, so that arrival speeds and energy requirements are minimum to reduce fuel consumption for braking and accelerating. Prove me wrong and earn € 1 000 000:-. Only fools believe human space travel is possible at all ... and there are many such persons, incl. PhDs of all kind.

Just a quick warning, though: he also doubts a) the Space Shuttle , b) Soyuz, c) the Mars Science Laboratory, and d) nuclear weapons, among other things :D.

You might read what RationalWiki think of Anders Björkman, Charles K. Johnson etc think of the Space travel hoax.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10889 on: September 08, 2019, 07:34:42 PM »
Well if the required amount of fuel has been published why have they not gone to Heiwa to cash in 1 million euros?
My considered opinion is that Anders Björkman is just a bag of hot air and changes the goalposts every time anyone gets near.
He might know all about rusty hulks but that's about all.

But the fine details of what Anders Björkman

My guess is that their published results are wrong
You're entitled to you guesses but have you read this report published after the event? SATURN V LAUNCH VEHICLE FLIGHT EVALUATION REPORT-AS-506 ::)?

Here's an interesting thread on our "friend":
ApolloHoax.net: Apollo Discussions, The Hoax Theory, "So, who wants to win 1 million Euro?"

All you need to do is to convince a certain engineer that a flight to the Moon is possible:

http://www.members.tripod.com/heiwaco/moontravel.htm
Quote from: Anders Björkman
     Reason why human Moon (or future Mars) travel is not possible as per the NASA Apollo fairy tale is that, with given heavy, great mass m of various modules and inefficient rocket engines, sufficient rocket fuel to enter/brake into Moon orbit (event #6), to get/accelerate out of Moon orbit (event #15) and to brake in Earth's atmosphere before splash down (event #19) on Earth cannot be carried along.

Actually only way to go to Moon and back is using very light weight robots and modules and to chose a long, slow velocity path through space using Sun's gravity, so that arrival speeds and energy requirements are minimum to reduce fuel consumption for braking and accelerating. Prove me wrong and earn € 1 000 000:-. Only fools believe human space travel is possible at all ... and there are many such persons, incl. PhDs of all kind.

Just a quick warning, though: he also doubts a) the Space Shuttle , b) Soyuz, c) the Mars Science Laboratory, and d) nuclear weapons, among other things :D.

You might read what RationalWiki think of Anders Björkman, Charles K. Johnson etc think of the Space travel hoax.

They call Heiwa a crank. Why should I take a website devoted to putting down others as credible?

Antimatter can get us to the Moon and back again. The tricky bit is not even in its production or storage. Those will be figured out long before its use in safely accelerating space craft.

Think of a motorbike accelerator. It's like twisting the handle a poofteenth of a mm and near instantly riding faster than a plane at full speed.

Know your place