I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #10680 on: May 24, 2019, 12:42:54 PM »
Heiwa isn't compromised by greed. Therefore his information is trustworthy
I'm sorry, but the conclusion does not follow the premise.  You can still be a well meaning idiot.
Why would you suggest that Shifter could "still be a well meaning idiot."?
I meant "you" in the general, non-specific sense, but in Shifter's and Anders' cases, I'm pretty sure that I'm at least half right.
Talking about me and my Challenge (the hot topic - post #1) my better half is always right and the other half is never wrong, so what are you talking about? I am very happy with my Challenges. Plenty idiots think they have won them but none has collected the €1M prize.
No one is stupid enough to believe that you will ever declare a winner to any of your "challenges", regardless of what evidence is provided.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10681 on: May 24, 2019, 02:29:40 PM »
So is anyone going to try and beat the challenge? Show us the math! Show us your 'working out' of the answer! I assume your teacher in school would often mark you down if you provided an answer without showing how you got to it

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #10682 on: May 24, 2019, 05:08:01 PM »
So is anyone going to try and beat the challenge? Show us the math! Show us your 'working out' of the answer! I assume your teacher in school would often mark you down if you provided an answer without showing how you got to it

Why don't you use your ASI and show Anders?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10683 on: May 24, 2019, 06:43:36 PM »
Not I, because the amount of information required is not easily available to me and the calculations involved for a precise answer are far outside my abilities. 

This problem is greatly magnified because it needs all the details of the mission requirements and the rocket technology involved.
That is why "Nasa estimated that it had taken more than 400,000 engineers, scientists and technicians to accomplish the moon landings - reflecting the vast number of systems and subsystems needed to send men there."

Unlike Heiwa, I'm quite prepared to admit that I don't know everything.
Anders Bj๖rkman (Heiwa) seems to think that because one person (him) cannot understand it all, gather all the needed information and do all the detailed calculations and design the task is impossible.

That concept is total garbage.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #10684 on: May 24, 2019, 08:44:34 PM »
Not I, because the amount of information required is not easily available to me and the calculations involved for a precise answer are far outside my abilities. 

This problem is greatly magnified because it needs all the details of the mission requirements and the rocket technology involved.
That is why "Nasa estimated that it had taken more than 400,000 engineers, scientists and technicians to accomplish the moon landings - reflecting the vast number of systems and subsystems needed to send men there."

Anders Bj๖rkman (Heiwa) seems to think that because one person (him) cannot understand it all, gather all the needed information and do all the detailed calculations and design the task is impossible.

Well, plenty people suggest it is easy to fly to the Moon (topic). I quote from http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm :

23 February 2019 the private Israeli SpaceIL spacecraft Beresheet took off using a Falcon 9 launcher into Earth orbit. During several orbits around Earth, the spacecraft slowly performed orbit raising (?). The orbit raising would take about a month before reaching the Moon's area of influence. Imagine that! A month to go to the Moon. Once there, the spacecraft will perform manoeuvers to be captured in a lunar orbit, and orbit around the Moon between two weeks and a month. In the right orbit around the landing site, it will decelerate until soft-landing on the lunar surface on 11 April 2019. Of course USSR did it already January 31, 1966. The Israeli spacecraft crashed in the last moment, if you believe the nonsense! Why it was going to the Moon at all, is not clear either.

April 2019 the Indian ISRO moon-probe, Chandrayaan-2, that was earlier slated to be launched on January 31 but due to some technical details had to be withheld, will now be launched in April. The Chandrayaan-2 includes a probe, a lander, and an orbiter all developed by India and will be launched by a GSLV-Mark III rocket. It seems nothing happened in April. But Indians will fly in space December 2021, we are told!

May 2019 the world's richest man said he was going to the Moon soon. It will be paid for as follows: Every year shares of the Amazon company worth a billion USD are sold and invested in his Blue Origin rocket company. But the whole thing is a joke!

July-September 2019 the private German PTScientists group plans to perform the world's first private Moon landing with a mission they now simply call "Mission to the Moon". A landing module called Autonomous Landing and Navigation Module (ALINA) will launch on a Falcon 9 to the surface of the Moon. The spacecraft will share the Falcon 9 launch with an unspecified satellite that will be placed on a geostationary orbit (GEO). ALINA lander will deploy two lunar rovers on the Moon. The group sounds 100% criminal subsidised by ESA!

October-December 2019 the private US Moon Express company will carry out the Lunar Scout expedition, that will be the second commercial voyage to the Moon. This expedition will demonstrate the cost effectiveness of entrepreneurial approaches to space exploration, carrying a diverse manifest of payloads including the International Lunar Observatory, "MoonLight" by the INFN National Laboratories of Frascati and the University of Maryland, and a Celestis memorial flight, whatever that can be. By 2020 the Lunar Scout will return to Earth with plenty Moon regolith dust. This group also sounds 100% criminal!

2020 China's CNSA Chang'e #5 and 6 spacecrafts will land on the Moon, NASA/ESA, Cubesat EM-1 spacecraft shall test the capsule Orion orbiting the Moon and private US Astrobotic Technology's spacecraft Peregrine shall land rovers on the Moon!

2021 Japan JAXA's spacecraft Slim shall locate a suitable rocket launch site on the Moon. Etc, etc!

There is no end of what various criminal space companies on Earth can invent about the Moon.

But none of all these space travelers can inform how much fuel they use and how they get it off the ground.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10685 on: May 24, 2019, 08:58:58 PM »
But none of all these space travelers can inform how much fuel they use and how they get it off the ground.
Have you asked any of them? Or even tried to calculate it?

Heiwa

« Reply #10686 on: May 25, 2019, 01:14:06 AM »
Yes! I know of course that human space travel is impossible. But maybe robotic space travel is possible! But how to do it? I have in the past contacted all space agencies, US, USSR, Russia, EU, JAP, etc, but never received any reply. Take the BIGGEST one. NASA! Have they ever replied to me? No.
So what to do? I Challenge them (topic). And they are all losers.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10687 on: May 25, 2019, 01:45:21 AM »
Yes! I know of course that human space travel is impossible. But maybe robotic space travel is possible! But how to do it? I have in the past contacted all space agencies, US, USSR, Russia, EU, JAP, etc, but never received any reply. Take the BIGGEST one. NASA! Have they ever replied to me? No.
So you say.

Heiwa

« Reply #10688 on: May 25, 2019, 02:46:16 AM »
So you say.
Yes! No replies.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10689 on: May 25, 2019, 12:42:59 PM »
Well, plenty people suggest it is easy to fly to the Moon (topic).
Why do you keep telling the same stupid lie? 

NO ONE IS SUGGESTING THAT FLYING TO THE MOON IS EASY!!

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10690 on: May 25, 2019, 12:44:22 PM »

Correct, we are asserting that it isn't impossible and has been done before.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #10691 on: May 25, 2019, 02:31:42 PM »

The Challenge (topic) is only to explain how much fuel is needed, how it is spent during the trip and how to get it off the ground.
My biz is safety at sea but I am also concerned about safety at space. Anyone flying away to the Moon should have sufficient fuel aboard to complete the trip.
So, how much is it?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10692 on: May 25, 2019, 02:51:16 PM »

But you say it's been done before.... So the information should be available to you to win this challenge

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10693 on: May 25, 2019, 04:23:02 PM »
But you say it's been done before.... So the information should be available to you to win this challenge
Yes, I did didn't I!

So have a look at: Saturn V Launch Simulation by Robert A. Braeunig
Here are an excerpt on the make up of launch mass:
Quote from: Robert A. Braeunig
The Saturn V

Bulk Parameters & Thrust

From Apollo by the Numbers - Ground Ignition Weights, we obtain the following launch vehicle mass data:

Ground Ignition Time: -6.4 sec

S-IC stage, dry: 287,531 lbm
S-IC stage, oxidizer: 3,305,786 lbm
S-IC stage, fuel: 1,424,889 lbm
S-IC stage, other: 5,442 lbm
S-IC stage, total: 5,023,648 lbm

S-IC/S-II interstage, dry: 11,477 lbm

S-II stage, dry: 79,714 lbm
S-II stage, oxidizer: 819,050, lbm
S-II stage, fuel: 158,116 lbm
S-II stage, other: 1,260 lbm
S-II stage, total: 1,058,140 lbm

S-II/S-IVB interstage, dry: 8,076 lbm

S-IVB stage, dry: 24,852 lbm
S-IVB stage, oxidizer: 192,497 lbm
S-IVB stage, fuel: 43,608 lbm
S-IVB stage, other: 1,656 lbm
S-IVB stage, total: 262,613 lbm

Total Instrument Unit: 4,275 lbm

Spacecraft/Lunar Module Adapter: 3,951 lbm
Lunar Module: 33,278 lbm
Command and Service Module: 63,507 lbm
Total Launch Escape System: 8,910 lbm
Total Spacecraft (CSM): 109,646 lbm

Total Vehicle: 6,477,875 lbm

I'll let you look up the rest on Propellant Utilization with information derived from Apollo by the Numbers - Launch Vehicle Propellant Use.

Then all the detail on the "simulation". Of course, you could get all the data directly from the NASA site and do it yourself.

Anders Bj๖rkman, Naval Architect, might be an expert on marine safety but seems understands virtually nothing on rocket science and re-entry.
Hence all he does is dismiss it as impossible and ridicules everything.

He's the sort of person who ridicules anything he can't understand. What any reasonable person would do is research it enough to see if it sounds feasible.
But one person cannot understand it all and do all the necessary calculations and design - why else would NASA have used the services of some 400,000 scientists and engineers.

It's not as if it's that difficult, it's only Rocket Science ::) plus a tremendous lot of other detail including astronomical data to know exactly where the moon would be at the relevant time.

Heiwa

« Reply #10694 on: May 26, 2019, 01:43:27 AM »

Anders Bj๖rkman, Naval Architect, might be an expert on marine safety but seems understands virtually nothing on rocket science and re-entry.

He's the sort of person who ridicules anything he can't understand. What any reasonable person would do is research it enough to see if it sounds feasible.
But one person cannot understand it all and do all the necessary calculations and design - why else would NASA have used the services of some 400,000 scientists and engineers.

It's not as if it's that difficult, it's only Rocket Science ::) plus a tremendous lot of other detail including astronomical data to know exactly where the moon would be at the relevant time.
I am quite good at safety at sea using correct science since 40+ years. http://heiwaco.com Of course plenty bad science is also used by marine 'experts' to cover up incidents of all sorts. That's where I learnt about bad science.
Rocket science is 100% bad science backed up by Fake News from the start. That's why I offer anyone €1M (topic) to show I am wrong. No humans have ever been in space! Imagine that! It was and is just a big Hollywood show!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10695 on: May 26, 2019, 02:25:13 AM »

I am quite good at safety at sea using correct science since 40+ years. http://heiwaco.com Of course plenty bad science is also used by marine 'experts' to cover up incidents of all sorts. That's where I learnt about bad science.
Rocket science is 100% bad science backed up by Fake News from the start. That's why I offer anyone €1M (topic) to show I am wrong. No humans have ever been in space! Imagine that! It was and is just a big Hollywood show!
In other words you are not smart enough to understand rocket science and all the other scientific disciplines needed to plan space missions and especially crew missions.

And because you are not smart enough but your massive ego won't let you admit it you simply have to claim that "Rocket science is 100% bad science backed up by Fake News from the start".

We figured that out long ago ;D!

Heiwa

« Reply #10696 on: May 26, 2019, 07:04:42 AM »

In other words you are not smart enough to understand rocket science and all the other scientific disciplines needed to plan space missions and especially crew missions.

And because you are not smart enough but your massive ego won't let you admit it you simply have to claim that "Rocket science is 100% bad science backed up by Fake News from the start".

We figured that out long ago ;D!
Well, you are just another loser of my Challenge (topic). Of course no human being can take a trip into space. There is no way to return and land on Earth, for example.

But life on Earth is not simple. There is this person Vincent Lambert here in France that suffered an accident >10 years ago. He is still alive, his wife visits him in hospital all the time ... but ... Vincent cannot communicate with the outside world ... except with his wife. Now the hospital wants to stop keeping him alive, i.e. kill him! And a legal court shall decide the matter.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10697 on: June 06, 2019, 03:44:17 PM »
Nuclear weapons exist.

The MS Estonia sank when it's bow cover got ripped off in rough seas.

We landed on the moon, more than once.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #10698 on: June 08, 2019, 01:40:48 AM »
Nuclear weapons exist.

The MS Estonia sank when it's bow cover got ripped off in rough seas.

We landed on the moon, more than once.

Well, I still pay €1M to anyone showing that nuclear weapons can be ignited, that Americans and you have been on the Moon and that MS Estonia lost its bow visor at sea (and not at the bottom of the sea a week later). http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm . Thanks for your interest in this popular thread. BTW - when were you on the Moon?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10699 on: June 08, 2019, 01:52:33 AM »
Well, Heiwa, you old caviar gobbling, champagne guzzling,
ocean swimming, tennis winning, lady killin' ;D,
boat building, self proclaimed beautiful specimen of a man . . . . .

How the hell have you been?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10700 on: June 08, 2019, 02:19:39 AM »
Well, I still pay €1M to anyone showing that nuclear weapons can be ignited.
What idiot would ever suggest that a nuclear weapon might be detonated by igniting the blue touch paper and running really really fast?

Would that by Hilarious Heiwa?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10701 on: June 08, 2019, 02:38:06 AM »
The bomb goes POP.

If you are close and exposed at that moment you get vaporized.

If you are exposed and out of vaporization range at that moment
you get a dose of ionizing radiation and 3rd degree burns.

Further away, second and first degree burns.

If you are far enough away behind a wall just wait,
the pressure wave will destroy everything and you.

Much of the radioactive debris gets sucked up in the heat cloud and dropped down wind.

In a way, I envy Heiwa.
I bet he always smiles.

Heiwa

« Reply #10702 on: June 08, 2019, 02:51:37 AM »

May 2019 has been tough (apart from being Ramadan for my clients). I planned to see my mother (99) in Sweden to discuss her 100th birthday (caviar/champagne!), but she broke a bone 2 May and ended up in hospital - no visitors allowed. But a week after she was out of hospital  and felt fine. She wondered what had happened at the hospital again. That was the last time I talked to her on the phone, because a few days later she was back in hospital to treat an infection with antibiotics. After that she she was sent home again ... in very bad shape ... and ... she died 7 June in the morning. I had great doubts about Swedish medical care before that - all is secret - you have to trust the doctors - and my sister-in-law has asked me to shut up. Otherwise life goes on as usual. Thanks for asking.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10703 on: June 08, 2019, 02:58:00 AM »

May 2019 has been tough (apart from being Ramadan for my clients). I planned to see my mother (99) in Sweden to discuss her 100th birthday (caviar/champagne!), but she broke a bone 2 May and ended up in hospital - no visitors allowed. But a week after she was out of hospital  and felt fine. She wondered what had happened at the hospital again. That was the last time I talked to her on the phone, because a few days later she was back in hospital to treat an infection with antibiotics. After that she she was sent home again ... in very bad shape ... and ... she died 7 June in the morning. I had great doubts about Swedish medical care before that - all is secret - you have to trust the doctors - and my sister-in-law has asked me to shut up. Otherwise life goes on as usual. Thanks for asking.

Damn that is awful to hear. Pay no mind to these twerp wads. This place is toxic - spend the time honouring your mum and doing what you need to do thanks to the incompetence of people who would call themselves 'doctors'

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10704 on: June 08, 2019, 03:07:54 AM »

I am so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you.

100 years . . . that's pretty damn good.
I won't get anywhere near.

If you need someone to listen, PM me.

Heiwa

« Reply #10705 on: June 12, 2019, 03:58:11 AM »

Damn that is awful to hear. Pay no mind to these twerp wads. This place is toxic - spend the time honouring your mum and doing what you need to do thanks to the incompetence of people who would call themselves 'doctors'
Thanks. My mother was never ill or sick and her head/brain was always OK. She was just old and needed some assistance at the end. But she lacked her friends and real company and decided it was time to go asleep for ever.
She always supported me and the topic.

Heiwa

« Reply #10706 on: June 17, 2019, 02:53:17 AM »
Topic is how to travel to the Moon. See post #1. Many persons think it is easy. You just take off from Earth and land on the Moon using a spacecraft.
Then there is the question of the fuel - topic. How much? Nobody seems to know.
But how can you explore the Universe without knowing how much fuel you need?
http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm#MT provides the answer.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10707 on: June 17, 2019, 03:03:57 AM »
Topic is how to travel to the Moon.

Cross your eyes and go for it.

Many persons think it is easy. You just take off from Earth and land on the Moon using a spacecraft.

Always use appropriate protection.

Then there is the question of the fuel - topic. How much?

Mission dependent. Good to hold some in reserve just in case.

Nobody seems to know.

Evaluate after the mission.

But how can you explore the Universe without knowing how much fuel you need?

Typically two drinks.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10708 on: June 17, 2019, 08:21:55 AM »
Topic is how to travel to the Moon. See post #1. Many persons think it is easy.
None of those people who think traveling to the moon is easy know the first thing about traveling to the moon.  Traveling to the moon is very, very difficult.  That's why so few people have ever done it and why it took the Cold War to make it happen in the first place.

Heiwa

« Reply #10709 on: June 17, 2019, 09:08:44 AM »
Topic is how to travel to the Moon. See post #1. Many persons think it is easy.
None of those people who think traveling to the moon is easy know the first thing about traveling to the moon.  Traveling to the moon is very, very difficult.  That's why so few people have ever done it and why it took the Cold War to make it happen in the first place.
Hm, most people saying they have been to the Moon are, IMHO, stupid actors. When you ask them for details outside the script, they have no idea. It has become a job. They hm, hm. But they are paid for life doing it, so what? They become alcoholics. Nothing else to do, all day long. Drinks before breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, before watching (?) TV and going to or falling into bed. I really feel sorry for them. An empty life. Like space. Cold war? It just kept brainless military idiots busy.