I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #10650 on: May 16, 2019, 05:02:11 AM »
I will add, one of the hallmarks of stupidity in these twerps is that they accept the sin with a core of 15 million degrees Celsius warms our planet 150 million kilometres away.
And what do you think "warms our planet"?

The sun of course! But the notion there is a 'man made sun' here on Earth, more than 6 times hotter than the one 150,000,000 kilometres away and having no impact on the Earths climate is ludicrous
So you accept that, "accept the ;D sin ;D . . .  warms our planet 150 million kilometres away"?

Spelling misteakes ;) aside, why is "having no impact on the Earths climate is ludicrous"?
The "Chinese . . . 100 million degree 'sun' right here on Earth" might have an almost unbelievable temperature but that has nothing to do with the amount of heat energy produced.
And in a thermal or nuclear power station about half of the heat generated is converted into electricity.

But the point of both fission and fusion energy production is that there are direct no CO2 emissions.
Whereas a typical 1000 MW coal-fired powered power station might produce 6.30 million tonnes of CO2 emissions/year.

But don't ask me if fusion generation will ever be practical - it always seems 20 years away ::).

You can ignore the rest.
On a more practical note I wonder whether Thorium reactors might end up being a solution to energy production with little or no CO2.
Some have said that they would have been developed years ago were it not for the Uranium based nuclear weapon development.
Thorium reactors have the advantage that they cannot produce weapons' grade nuclear material and cannot run away.
Not only that but they can "burn" 97% of the Thorium and Uranium power generation only "burns" about 3% of the Uranium unless breeder reactors are used.
USA "frowns on" breeder reactors because they produce Plutonium but China is thumbing their noses at the USA and developing them anyway.

Too much said but you don't have to read it.

Fat fingers on mobile phone. Couldn't be bothered to correct it.

Fusion on Earth will never be practical even if it were possible. It requires more energy than you could reasonably get out of it. A reason why it's stupid is we have a working fusion source called the sun. Much more practical to harness its energy. China is simply doing some nefarious project under the guise of this 'fusion' thing to make other countries look in awe. I've been to China several times. What they consider quality is what the rest of the developed world calls shit.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10651 on: May 16, 2019, 06:52:51 AM »
I will add, one of the hallmarks of stupidity in these twerps is that they accept the sin with a core of 15 million degrees Celsius warms our planet 150 million kilometres away.
And what do you think "warms our planet"?

The sun of course! But the notion there is a 'man made sun' here on Earth, more than 6 times hotter than the one 150,000,000 kilometres away and having no impact on the Earths climate is ludicrous
Don't be silly.  Of course the sun affects our climate.  It's just that other factors can affect the sun's effect on our climate.

BTW, how hot do you think the core of the sun needs to be to support fusion?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #10652 on: May 16, 2019, 11:25:03 PM »

BTW, how hot do you think the core of the sun needs to be to support fusion?

To force hydrogen atoms to fuse into helium atoms a high pressure and/or temperature is required. ITER will start soon down the road from my office, I am told, i.e. fusion will take place on Earth 2020. Imagine that! But then there was a message that fusion will start 2035, and only if another $4000 millions are invested. I feel sorry for all those PhDs working on the nonsense. All having lost my Challenge (topic).

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10653 on: May 17, 2019, 02:51:59 AM »
Fusion on Earth will never be practical even if it were possible. It requires more energy than you could reasonably get out of it.
I'm also a bit dubious and at present it requires more energy than you can get out of it.
But where do you gain the great insight that let's you say that it will always "require more energy than you could reasonably get out of it"?

I've learned "never say never" because:
Heavier-than-air flight
The number of scientists and engineers who confidently stated that heavier-than-air flight was impossible in the run-up to the Wright brothers’ flight is too large to count. Lord Kelvin is probably the best-known. In 1895 he stated that “heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible”, only to be proved definitively wrong just eight years later.
And
Harnessing nuclear energy
On 29 December 1934, Albert Einstein was quoted in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette as saying, “There is not the slightest indication that [nuclear energy] will ever be obtainable. It would mean that the atom would have to be shattered at will.” This followed the discovery that year by Enrico Fermi that if you bombard uranium with neutrons, the uranium atoms split up into lighter elements, releasing energy.

Einstein’s scepticism was, however, overtaken by events.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Then, in 1954, the USSR became the first country to supply some of its electricity from nuclear power with its Obninsk nuclear power plant.
And there are many more examples of "experts" being unable to foresee future devolments.

Quote from: Shifter
A reason why it's stupid is we have a working fusion source called the sun. Much more practical to harness its energy.
So now you're an expert on solar power generation and ways to make it available for 24 hour use?

China is simply doing some nefarious project under the guise of this 'fusion' thing to make other countries look in awe. I've been to China several times. What they consider quality is what the rest of the developed world calls shit.
But China is far from only country doing fusion research: World Nuclear Association, Current and Future Generation/Nuclear Fusion Power.

Heiwa

« Reply #10654 on: May 17, 2019, 05:59:01 AM »

But China is far from only country doing fusion research: World Nuclear Association, Current and Future Generation/Nuclear Fusion Power.

Thanks for the link. It is a good summary of all criminals stealing money from the public to produce fusion on Earth.

Of course fusion on Earth is possible, if you believe the military, even if it is secret! One basic type of nuclear weapon produces a large proportion of its energy in nuclear fusion reactions, we are told. Such fusion weapons are generally referred to as thermonuclear weapons or more colloquially as hydrogen bombs (abbreviated as H-bombs), as they rely on fusion reactions between isotopes of hydrogen (deuterium and tritium). To start the fusion you just explode an atomic bomb, etc, etc. I explain the nonsense at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm  Have a good laugh!

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #10655 on: May 17, 2019, 02:57:57 PM »
Controlled fusion reaction vs uncontrolled fusion reaction.

You should understand the difference.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10656 on: May 17, 2019, 04:14:01 PM »
Thanks for the link. It is a good summary of all criminals stealing money from the public to produce fusion on Earth.

Of course fusion on Earth is possible, if you believe the military, even if it is secret! One basic type of nuclear weapon produces a large proportion of its energy in nuclear fusion reactions, we are told. Such fusion weapons are generally referred to as thermonuclear weapons or more colloquially as hydrogen bombs (abbreviated as H-bombs), as they rely on fusion reactions between isotopes of hydrogen (deuterium and tritium). To start the fusion you just explode an atomic bomb, etc, etc. I explain the nonsense at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm  Have a good laugh!
And YOU KNOW all that because . . . . ?

Sure, "they rely on fusion reactions between isotopes of hydrogen (deuterium and tritium)" but how do you store enough gaseous deuterium and tritium?
The answer is that you don't use gaseous deuterium and tritium.
Start with lithium-6 deuteride and flood it with high energy X-rays, from the fission detonation, and Bob's your Uncle, as they say in the Classics.

But thanks, Heiwa, we certainly do "have a good laugh" at the total ignorance you write in Explanations as to why Anders Björkman can't understand how A-bombs and H-bombs work.
Your whole site is simply a case of if Anders Björkman can't understand it then it is impossible and so Anders Björkman proceeds to ridicule it - big deal!

All you prove is that you are a know-it-all who pretends to know everything but really understands nothing with the possible exception of marine engineering.
What a classic case of the Dunning-Kruger effect!

Doesn't sitting on that Peak of "Mt Stupid" get a little uncomfortable after so many years - it does remind me of the Judas Cradle.

Heiwa

« Reply #10657 on: May 17, 2019, 08:33:35 PM »

No, fusion is always fusion and not confusion or unconfusion. You don't win my Challenge with ideas like that, e.g. Earth is flat and a manned trip to the Moon requires a certain amount of fuel that you carry along.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10658 on: May 18, 2019, 01:58:43 AM »

No, fusion is always fusion and not confusion or unconfusion.
I can't help your confusion but an uncontrolled fusion reaction is what happens in a thermonuclear weapon, AKA an H-bomb.
A controlled fusion reaction is what is being produced in the very early Soviet tokamak and more recent experimental systems.

Heiwa

« Reply #10659 on: May 18, 2019, 03:02:39 AM »

I can't help your confusion but an uncontrolled fusion reaction is what happens in a thermonuclear weapon, AKA an H-bomb.
A controlled fusion reaction is what is being produced in the very early Soviet tokamak and more recent experimental systems.
Hm? Do you suggest that fusion on Earth is started by igniting an atomic/A-bomb that in turn ignites a thermonuclear hydrogen/H-bomb = fusion without blowing everything apart in the meantime?
I know it is a military top secret thing for US national security reasons to just discuss the matter of fusion but you may clarify it. Up to you!
Of course the Soviets produced fusion in their Tokamaks in the 1970/80's but it was just communist propaganda.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 03:06:53 AM by Heiwa »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10660 on: May 18, 2019, 04:30:04 AM »

Of course the Soviets produced fusion in their Tokamaks in the 1970/80's but it was just communist propaganda.
And how many other countries since then? Go do your own research!

Heiwa

« Reply #10661 on: May 18, 2019, 07:29:30 AM »

And how many other countries since then? Go do your own research!
East Germany doesn't even exist any longer but 
http://heiwaco.com/chall3.htm is still going strong

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10662 on: May 18, 2019, 10:02:56 AM »
East Germany doesn't even exist any longer but  ...
East Germany never existed.  It was all communist propaganda.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10663 on: May 18, 2019, 02:57:13 PM »
East Germany doesn't even exist any longer but 
I never mentioned East Germany.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #10664 on: May 18, 2019, 03:13:15 PM »
You never stop talking about East Germany.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10665 on: May 18, 2019, 03:15:44 PM »
Is there any proof that Heiwa exists. He's probably just a Web Bot because his posts are so predictable.
And they all contain such predictable references to the conspiritard website, Heiwa Co's  crazy conspiracy theories.[/color]]Heiwa Co's  crazy conspiracy theories.

There seems more proof that the earth is flat than that Anders Björkman really still exists.
Evidence of my claim is that there are
         124,000,000 results from a Google search for Flat Earth +proof but only
          5,880 results from a Google search for  Anders Björkman Heiwa.
QED
I had to add Heiwa because there are many other Anders Björkman around the earth.

Bye bye, Heiwabot!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10666 on: May 18, 2019, 03:45:32 PM »
Is there any proof that Heiwa exists. He's probably just a Web Bot because his posts are so predictable.
And they all contain such predictable references to the conspiritard website, Heiwa Co's  crazy conspiracy theories.[/color]]Heiwa Co's  crazy conspiracy theories.

There seems more proof that the earth is flat than that Anders Björkman really still exists.
Evidence of my claim is that there are
         124,000,000 results from a Google search for Flat Earth +proof but only
          5,880 results from a Google search for  Anders Björkman Heiwa.
QED
I had to add Heiwa because there are many other Anders Björkman around the earth.

Bye bye, Heiwabot!

Type your own name into Google and and how many reference yourself! I bet it's a far cry from Heiwa.

You sure you're not the bot? Your posts are just as predictable and the same regurgitated crap as if it's copy/paste

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10667 on: May 18, 2019, 08:22:18 PM »
Is there any proof that Heiwa exists.
Nope.  Just Anders Björkman propaganda.

Heiwa

« Reply #10668 on: May 19, 2019, 12:28:38 AM »
Hm, my popular web page http://heiwaco.com or http://heiwaco.tripod.com exists since more than 20 years and has been downloaded >2.67 million times and my full style hasn't changed since then. I still live at Beausoleil, France, etc, working for better safety at sea. I just updated http://heiwaco.com/news811.htm about a US$ 1.5 billion marine insurance swindle and lessons learnt about it = none!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10669 on: May 19, 2019, 12:57:54 AM »
Type your own name into Google and and how many reference yourself! I bet it's a far cry from Heiwa.
But I've never claimed noteriety as Anders Björkman does.
Though searching simply for my first and last name gives 533,000 matches (luckily most are not me ;)).

You sure you're not the bot? Your posts are just as predictable and the same regurgitated crap as if it's copy/paste
Really? What regurgitated crap or copy/paste is in my recent posts in the "upper fora"?

And do you ever post anything but crap ??? that might as well be regurgitated?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10670 on: May 19, 2019, 05:10:26 PM »
Hm, my popular web page http://heiwaco.com or http://heiwaco.tripod.com exists since more than 20 years and has been downloaded >2.67 million times and my full style hasn't changed since then. I still live at Beausoleil, France, etc, working for better safety at sea. I just updated http://heiwaco.com/news811.htm about a US$ 1.5 billion marine insurance swindle and lessons learnt about it = none!
Like I said, propaganda.

Heiwa

« Reply #10671 on: May 19, 2019, 09:10:33 PM »
Like I said, propaganda.
Internet is good means of spreading ideas, e.g. about better safety at sea or to challenge people (topic) to explain how to fly to the Moon safely. Nobody has so far won any of my Challenges. Re safety at sea cheap cruise ships and similar are still fitted with illegal watertight doors so they sink when leaking. Better to avoid cheap cruises all together.
Note that I do not send letters/mail to people asking for money, etc. I just publish my findings at my website, that people are free to read and study. Only 50% of my visitors arrive assisted by search engines. The others arrive probably encouraged by friends, etc. The purpose of my efforts are simply to teach people to think for themselves and not believe Fake News of all sorts.
It is a great Challenge in Japan where 99% of the population do what they are told by the oligarques in charge. Interesting situation. I get plenty feedback via forums like this one.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 11:54:53 PM by Heiwa »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10672 on: May 22, 2019, 02:16:00 AM »
Heiwa makes a good argument. His website is free. Other sites have pay walls that demand money. Straight away there it's pretty obvious the words behind the pay wall is a con job

Heiwa isn't compromised by greed. Therefore his information is trustworthy

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10673 on: May 22, 2019, 03:16:27 AM »
Heiwa makes a good argument. His website is free. Other sites have pay walls that demand money. Straight away there it's pretty obvious the words behind the pay wall is a con job

Paid political advertisement authorised by Anders Björkman. M.Sc. Naval Architect and Marine Engineer, CEO Heiwa Co European agency for Safety at Sea

Heiwa

« Reply #10674 on: May 22, 2019, 07:57:37 PM »

Paid political advertisement authorised by Anders Björkman. M.Sc. Naval Architect and Marine Engineer, CEO Heiwa Co European agency for Safety at Sea

Not really! I have just updated http://heiwaco.com/news811.htm . I do it to improve safety at sea, etc, etc. Only the mafia puts seafarers in jail to improve safety at sea! Interesting case. Why would anyone salvage a ship at great cost - $1 200 000 000:- and then ... sink it again for $300 000 000:-?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10675 on: May 23, 2019, 01:28:03 PM »
I'm sorry, but the conclusion does not follow the premise.  You can still be a well meaning idiot.

Heiwa

« Reply #10676 on: May 24, 2019, 02:28:54 AM »
markjo! Thanks but you are OT as usual. Check your diapers! Are they dry? Or wet? Or full of shit? Please have a look and report back to me. Do you know how to keep clean?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 02:31:16 AM by Heiwa »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10677 on: May 24, 2019, 04:14:23 AM »
I'm sorry, but the conclusion does not follow the premise.  You can still be a well meaning idiot.
Why would you suggest that Shifter could "still be a well meaning idiot."?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10678 on: May 24, 2019, 06:40:17 AM »
I meant "you" in the general, non-specific sense, but in Shifter's and Anders' cases, I'm pretty sure that I'm at least half right.

Heiwa

« Reply #10679 on: May 24, 2019, 06:53:58 AM »
I meant "you" in the general, non-specific sense, but in Shifter's and Anders' cases, I'm pretty sure that I'm at least half right.
Talking about me and my Challenge (the hot topic - post #1) my better half is always right and the other half is never wrong, so what are you talking about? I am very happy with my Challenges. Plenty idiots think they have won them but none has collected the €1M prize.