I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #10620 on: May 01, 2019, 09:00:19 AM »
So to win my Challenge just copy/paste the software and how it does a trip to the Moon. Why don't you do it?
First of all, I doubt that you would understand or believe that the code anyway.  Secondly, I doubt that you even understand how much software was required to get to the moon.  However, here is an Apollo guidance computer emulator that you're free to check out:
http://www.ibiblio.org/apollo/
Thanks! So how much fuel is required to fly to the Moon? Tell me and I send you €1M!
About 6 million pounds of propellant.
Prove it!
How?  Do you expect me to build a Saturn V and fly you to the moon and back?  That's going to cost you a lot more than €1M.
No, the Challenge is just to calculate the amount of fuel required to fly to the Moon. This Saturn V nonsense was just used to get US astronuts off the ground and into LEO. Only twerps believe in it. Do you believe Saturn V rockets ever existed? Explain why they are out of production.

The program that funded their production ended, thus no money to build and no consumer that will buy them.  That pretty much sums up why they aren't still made.    And you say you run a successful business.
Aha, no money to build a Saturn V rocket 2019? No, there is always money around. That's why I am successful.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10621 on: May 01, 2019, 09:23:33 AM »
So to win my Challenge just copy/paste the software and how it does a trip to the Moon. Why don't you do it?
First of all, I doubt that you would understand or believe that the code anyway.  Secondly, I doubt that you even understand how much software was required to get to the moon.  However, here is an Apollo guidance computer emulator that you're free to check out:
Thanks! So how much fuel is required to fly to the Moon? Tell me and I send you €1M!
Prove it!
How?  Do you expect me to build a Saturn V and fly you to the moon and back?  That's going to cost you a lot more than €1M.
No, the Challenge is just to calculate the amount of fuel required to fly to the Moon.
NASA already calculated the amount of fuel required.  It was about 6 million pounds.

This Saturn V nonsense was just used to get US astronuts off the ground and into LEO. Only twerps believe in it. Do you believe Saturn V rockets ever existed?
Of course they existed.  There were too many witnesses who saw it or worked on them for them to be fake.

Explain why they are out of production.
Because the moon program ended and NASA went on to the Space Shuttle and ISS programs.  Saturn V rockets weren't required for either. 

BTW, the Saturn 1B was used during Apollo and Skylab to get astronauts to LEO.  The Saturn V was used to get astronauts to the moon.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #10622 on: May 01, 2019, 07:46:00 PM »
Prove it!
No, the Challenge is just to calculate the amount of fuel required to fly to the Moon.
NASA already calculated the amount of fuel required.  It was about 6 million pounds.

This Saturn V nonsense was just used to get US astronuts off the ground and into LEO. Only twerps believe in it. Do you believe Saturn V rockets ever existed?
Of course they existed.  There were too many witnesses who saw it or worked on them for them to be fake.

Explain why they are out of production.
Because the moon program ended and NASA went on to the Space Shuttle and ISS programs.  Saturn V rockets weren't required for either. 

BTW, the Saturn 1B was used during Apollo and Skylab to get astronauts to LEO.  The Saturn V was used to get astronauts to the moon.
Yes, yes. A rocket was built and humans used it to fly to the Moon. Actually, only something looking like a rocket took off and disappeared in the sky. The rest is Fake News  similar to atomic bombs, M/S Estonia visor and 911 Arabs. I really feel sorry for people believing Fake News.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10623 on: May 02, 2019, 06:29:05 AM »
I really feel sorry for people believing Fake News.
I really feel sorry for an "engineer" who doesn't believe that manned space flight is possible.

Heiwa

« Reply #10624 on: May 02, 2019, 08:54:16 AM »
I really feel sorry for an "engineer" who doesn't believe that manned space flight is possible.
Thanks. But I am a happy engineer/naval architect producing safe seagoing ships on the oceans of Earth. Only twerps believe in manned, unsafe space flights.
Nobody has heard of safety in space, anyway.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #10625 on: May 02, 2019, 09:01:11 AM »
Thanks. But I am a happy engineer/naval architect producing safe seagoing ships on the oceans of Earth. Only twerps believe in manned, unsafe space flights.

So what was the last ship you produced?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #10626 on: May 02, 2019, 10:02:44 AM »

http://heiwaco.com

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #10627 on: May 02, 2019, 10:20:27 AM »

http://heiwaco.com

A website is not a ship.  You can say it here.  I don't visit conspiracy theory websites once I know that they are.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10628 on: May 02, 2019, 04:36:04 PM »
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 04:39:41 PM by markjo »

Heiwa

« Reply #10629 on: May 03, 2019, 06:40:01 AM »
Now I know that you're either a liar or a just plain idiot.
http://iaass.space-safety.org/
http://www.spacesafetymagazine.com/
https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-space-safety-engineering

Thanks a lot. Plenty Dutch/French/American space idiots around, none of them having won my Challenge. I like this one from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2468896717300939

Human missions to Mars are not only a matter of technology-centered engineering, it is foremost a matter of human-centered design (HCD) where technology, organizations and people roles should be co-designed in a participatory and agile way. Major human-centered components are trajectory and propulsion (defining HCD in terms of time), life-support (physiological, psychological and social factors), exploration (jobs during flights and on the planet) and anticipation of a Martian civilization (governance, natural and artificial resource management).

The writer Guy Andrι Boy  believes some Martians will greet the first Earthians dropping down on them discussing artificial resource management. But he cannot even calculate the fuel required for a Mars trip.

Guy was Dean and University Professor at the School of Human-Centered Design, Innovation and Art, Florida Institute of Technology, USA, and its Department of Aerospace, Physics and Space Sciences,
and Chief Scientist for Human-Centered Design at NASA Kennedy Space Center. No student of that Florida College has won my Challenge.

He is the Chair of the Human-Systems Integration Working Group at the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) and Fellow of the Air and Space Academy.

What an absolute asstronot!

Heiwa

« Reply #10630 on: May 13, 2019, 10:13:37 PM »
I note that the world's richest man - Jeff Bezos - is planning to visit the Moon. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/09/science/jeff-bezos-moon.html He will sell Amazon shares valued USD 1000 millions/yearly to finance the trip. However, Jeff hasn't collected my €1M to calculate the fuel required for the trip - see post #1. Personally I doubt Jeff has the money and brains for anything than fraud.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10631 on: May 13, 2019, 10:42:57 PM »
I note that the world's richest man - Jeff Bezos - is planning to visit the Moon. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/09/science/jeff-bezos-moon.html He will sell Amazon shares valued USD 1000 millions/yearly to finance the trip. However, Jeff hasn't collected my €1M to calculate the fuel required for the trip - see post #1. Personally I doubt Jeff has the money and brains for anything than fraud.

I heard he owns shares in the same space agency as you.

Heiwa

« Reply #10632 on: May 14, 2019, 03:32:06 AM »
Jeff is just a US internet clown or something similar. World's richest man going to the Moon! What twerps believe such shit? And Amazon? A profitable mail order company??? Of course it mails orders but ... you don't make much money with it. Jeff, Amazon & Co are just normal Internet shit. Does anyone believe anything on the Internet?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10633 on: May 14, 2019, 03:50:42 AM »

Does anyone believe anything on the Internet?

I only believe you.  :-*

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10634 on: May 14, 2019, 01:19:26 PM »
Don't you have a "popular" site on the Internet that claims that atomic bombs and manned space travel are fake?

You're right.  Don't believe anything on the Internet.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10635 on: May 14, 2019, 04:37:25 PM »
Don't you have a "popular" site on the Internet that claims that atomic bombs and manned space travel are fake?

His website is against the mainstream. There is truth in the internet but I wouldn't be surprised if it were confined only to Heiwa's site.

For all your claims his site is lies you and everyone else has yet to prove otherwise. Hence his 5 challenges and 5 million total euro prize yet to be won...

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10636 on: May 14, 2019, 08:34:12 PM »

His website is against the mainstream. There is truth in the internet but I wouldn't be surprised if it were confined only to Heiwa's site.

For all your claims his site is lies you and everyone else has yet to prove otherwise. Hence his 5 challenges and 5 million total euro prize yet to be won...
Of course his site is full of lies.  After all, he claims that unmanned satellites are real and the earth is round.

Heiwa

« Reply #10637 on: May 14, 2019, 09:35:19 PM »

Well,  don't quote me out of context. At my website I show that no atomic bombs exploded 1945 (and later), that no Americans have ever been in space, that bow visors do not fall off ships unnoticed, that Arabs didn't collide with some NY skyscrapers and that fusion on Earth cannot take place. I also pay €1M to anyone showing I am wrong (topic).
Of course plenty people love nuclear weapons and Americans in space and believe fairy tales about bow visors falling off ships and Arabs flying planes into skyscrapers because media publishes Fake News. And one day media will report that fusion has been done down the road from me. But it will be standard Fake News.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10638 on: May 14, 2019, 10:36:24 PM »

quote me out of context.

OK, let's play that for a while . . . . . . . . .

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10639 on: May 15, 2019, 12:36:10 AM »

Well,  don't quote me out of context. At my website I show that no atomic bombs exploded 1945 (and later), that no Americans have ever been in space, that bow visors do not fall off ships unnoticed, that Arabs didn't collide with some NY skyscrapers and that fusion on Earth cannot take place. I also pay €1M to anyone showing I am wrong (topic).
Of course plenty people love nuclear weapons and Americans in space and believe fairy tales about bow visors falling off ships and Arabs flying planes into skyscrapers because media publishes Fake News. And one day media will report that fusion has been done down the road from me. But it will be standard Fake News.

The Chinese are already claiming fusion power lol...

www.news.com.au%2Ftechnology%2Finnovation%2Finventions%2Fchinas-quest-for-clean-limitless-energy-heats-up%2Fnews-story%2Fbfd7aafd0a5fec4c7143a4f869a2a370&psig=AOvVaw1QhPj_ydv9TEjZdS5ggpKU&ust=1557992033680174

Totally fake. I've seen their products and what they deem 'high quality'. This is simply taken out of a Sci Fi book.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10640 on: May 15, 2019, 06:20:43 AM »

www.news.com.au%2Ftechnology%2Finnovation%2Finventions%2Fchinas-quest-for-clean-limitless-energy-heats-up%2Fnews-story%2Fbfd7aafd0a5fec4c7143a4f869a2a370&psig=AOvVaw1QhPj_ydv9TEjZdS5ggpKU&ust=1557992033680174

Totally fake. I've seen their products and what they deem 'high quality'. This is simply taken out of a Sci Fi book.
*yawn* I see that Anders isn't the only one who doesn't read or understand their sources.  The article says that China is working on fusion power, but hasn't gotten more energy out of the reaction than they put into it yet.  That's pretty much the state of fusion research all over the world.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10641 on: May 15, 2019, 06:30:08 AM »
Imagine the Chinese Fusion Machine user manual.   ;)

Heiwa

« Reply #10642 on: May 15, 2019, 06:50:14 AM »

*yawn* I see that Anders isn't the only one who doesn't read or understand their sources.  The article says that China is working on fusion power, but hasn't gotten more energy out of the reaction than they put into it yet.  That's pretty much the state of fusion research all over the world.
Well, to win my fusion Challenge - http://heiwaco.com/chall3.htm - you don't have to do research at all! No, you have to develop the technology to handle fusion on Earth.
And it is not possible. Too hot!
Only twerps believe in fusion on Earth. And they are plenty.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10643 on: May 15, 2019, 03:31:04 PM »
Well, to win my fusion Challenge - - you don't have to do research at all! No, you have to develop the technology to handle fusion on Earth.
How the Th*rk do you expect to develop the technology to handle fusion on earth without doing research?

Heiwa

« Reply #10644 on: May 15, 2019, 09:54:50 PM »
Well, to win my fusion Challenge - - you don't have to do research at all! No, you have to develop the technology to handle fusion on Earth.
How the Th*rk do you expect to develop the technology to handle fusion on earth without doing research?
Everyone knows what nuclear fusion is - hydrogen atoms becoming helium atoms while releasing energy. It apparently takes place inside the Sun or stars. No research is needed.
People suggest it is possible to do fusion on Earth inside special power plants but I consider it impossible. Fusion is too hot to handle on Earth. Fusion is only possible in remote locations of the Universe!
Now back to topic, please!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 09:56:23 PM by Heiwa »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10645 on: May 16, 2019, 01:51:54 AM »
Everyone knows what nuclear fusion is - hydrogen atoms becoming helium atoms while releasing energy. It apparently takes place inside the Sun or stars. No research is needed.
People suggest it is possible to do fusion on Earth inside special power plants but I consider it impossible. Fusion is too hot to handle on Earth. Fusion is only possible in remote locations of the Universe!

I will add, one of the hallmarks of stupidity in these twerps is that they accept the sin with a core of 15 million degrees Celsius warms our planet 150 million kilometres away.

And they think the Chinese have a 100 million degree 'sun' right here on Earth!

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10646 on: May 16, 2019, 02:43:04 AM »
I will add, one of the hallmarks of stupidity in these twerps is that they accept the sin with a core of 15 million degrees Celsius warms our planet 150 million kilometres away.
And what do you think "warms our planet"?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10647 on: May 16, 2019, 03:08:56 AM »

The sun of course! But the notion there is a 'man made sun' here on Earth, more than 6 times hotter than the one 150,000,000 kilometres away and having no impact on the Earths climate is ludicrous

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10648 on: May 16, 2019, 04:43:40 AM »

The sun of course! But the notion there is a 'man made sun' here on Earth, more than 6 times hotter than the one 150,000,000 kilometres away and having no impact on the Earths climate is ludicrous
So you accept that, "accept the ;D sin ;D . . .  warms our planet 150 million kilometres away"?

Spelling misteakes ;) aside, why is "having no impact on the Earths climate is ludicrous"?
The "Chinese . . . 100 million degree 'sun' right here on Earth" might have an almost unbelievable temperature but that has nothing to do with the amount of heat energy produced.
And in a thermal or nuclear power station about half of the heat generated is converted into electricity.

But the point of both fission and fusion energy production is that there are direct no CO2 emissions.
Whereas a typical 1000 MW coal-fired powered power station might produce 6.30 million tonnes of CO2 emissions/year.

But don't ask me if fusion generation will ever be practical - it always seems 20 years away ::).

You can ignore the rest.
On a more practical note I wonder whether Thorium reactors might end up being a solution to energy production with little or no CO2.
Some have said that they would have been developed years ago were it not for the Uranium based nuclear weapon development.
Thorium reactors have the advantage that they cannot produce weapons' grade nuclear material and cannot run away.
Not only that but they can "burn" 97% of the Thorium and Uranium power generation only "burns" about 3% of the Uranium unless breeder reactors are used.
USA "frowns on" breeder reactors because they produce Plutonium but China is thumbing their noses at the USA and developing them anyway.

Too much said but you don't have to read it.

?

frenat

« Reply #10649 on: May 16, 2019, 05:00:03 AM »

And they think the Chinese have a 100 million degree 'sun' right here on Earth!

so you don't understand the difference between temperature and heat.