I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #10590 on: April 21, 2019, 12:07:35 PM »
I think it is awesome that Heiwa is able to control so many with so little effort.
Hm, effort! It all started with my mother back in summer 1996. I visited her during vacation and helped her with our summer house. Then I wanted to go swimming BUT... my mother suggested I should write something about the M/S Estonia sinking two years earlier. I always do what mother says. I wrote an article and a week later, 16 August 1996, same article was head line news of DAGENS NYHETER, the biggest Swedish daily. My article said that the Swedish government lied about everything of the M/S Estonia sinking two years earlier.
Of course it was not popular. I caught the government with its pants down!
Later I found out about other governments lying and cheating about nuclear bombs 1945, human space travel in the 1960's and Arabs 911 attacking USA 2001. So I started my Challenge! Topic!

Nope, you are just butthurt that the USA rejected your tanker design.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #10591 on: April 21, 2019, 06:00:57 PM »
I think it is awesome that Heiwa is able to control so many with so little effort.
Hm, effort! It all started with my mother back in summer 1996. I visited her during vacation and helped her with our summer house. Then I wanted to go swimming BUT... my mother suggested I should write something about the M/S Estonia sinking two years earlier. I always do what mother says. I wrote an article and a week later, 16 August 1996, same article was head line news of DAGENS NYHETER, the biggest Swedish daily. My article said that the Swedish government lied about everything of the M/S Estonia sinking two years earlier.
Later I found out about other governments lying and cheating about nuclear bombs 1945, human space travel in the 1960's and Arabs 911 attacking USA 2001. So I started my Challenge! Topic!

Thanks for reminding me. The Coulombi Egg oil tanker design - better than double hull according to Intertanko (a trade organization) - was approved by the United Nation's International Maritime Organization (IMO) 1997, of which USA is a member, as an alternative to double hull. So one day at IMO USA approved it, but the next day USA or USCG informed the IMO that tankers using the Coulombi Egg concept could not visit US ports! I describe it at my web site. IMO made a great effort to encourage better, safer and less polluting shipping 1990/7 and then USA prevented it. A US oil company wanted to buy the rights of the design 1996 which I rejected. I wonder if it had something to do with it. Anyway, topic here is safety in space. USA is starting a new armed force to defend its interests in space and Universe and I wonder how they will do it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10592 on: April 22, 2019, 06:48:33 AM »
No, just provide me with full style of a person that witnessed and filmed a rocket vertical landing and we can discuss.
I don't know what you mean by "full style of a person", but here is a video from someone who filmed the vertical landings of both Falcon Heavy boosters from the first flight last year.  With a few clicks in the right place, you can get contact information for that person and chat with them all you want.

Thanks for suggestion. The voices heard in the video are very excited about everything and ... you don't win the Challenge (topic) in such a way.
And you still don't admit that Falcon booster landings are real.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10593 on: April 22, 2019, 09:46:10 AM »

Thanks for reminding me. The Coulombi Egg oil tanker design - better than double hull according to Intertanko (a trade organization) - was approved by the United Nation's International Maritime Organization (IMO) 1997, of which USA is a member, as an alternative to double hull. So one day at IMO USA approved it, but the next day USA or USCG informed the IMO that tankers using the Coulombi Egg concept could not visit US ports! I describe it at my web site. IMO made a great effort to encourage better, safer and less polluting shipping 1990/7 and then USA prevented it. A US oil company wanted to buy the rights of the design 1996 which I rejected. I wonder if it had something to do with it. Anyway, topic here is safety in space. USA is starting a new armed force to defend its interests in space and Universe and I wonder how they will do it.

I didn't remind you.  It's called directing the conversation (a form of manipulation) It's very easy to get retards like you to say stupid shit.  Just point at something shiny and there they go.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #10594 on: April 22, 2019, 09:53:24 AM »
No, just provide me with full style of a person that witnessed and filmed a rocket vertical landing and we can discuss.
I don't know what you mean by "full style of a person", but here is a video from someone who filmed the vertical landings of both Falcon Heavy boosters from the first flight last year.  With a few clicks in the right place, you can get contact information for that person and chat with them all you want.

Thanks for suggestion. The voices heard in the video are very excited about everything and ... you don't win the Challenge (topic) in such a way.
I suggest that the video is fake. I explain why at my website.

Heiwa

« Reply #10595 on: April 22, 2019, 10:03:34 AM »

I didn't remind you.  It's called directing the conversation (a form of manipulation) It's very easy to get retards like you to say stupid shit.  Just point at something shiny and there they go.
Hm, fact remains that IMO of which USA is a member 1997 approved my tanker design as an alternative to double hull (the US Oil Pollution Act) standard. Everyone agreed my design provided better protection in collisions and groundings than double hull. Otherwise it wouldn't have been approved. However, the next day USA/USCG informed IMO that tankers using my design could not enter US ports as they didn't comply with US (OPA) laws. The matter has been discussed at Washington by Senate/House members (I was called to testify) and the USCG had difficulties to explain its stand. However, it is history. I became famous and USCG made a fool of itself. Topic here is safety in space. How to send humans to the Moon or Mars? Can you get the fuel with you. According my calculations it is not possible and I pay anyone  €1M to show I am wrong.

?

frenat

« Reply #10596 on: April 22, 2019, 11:14:16 AM »
USA is starting a new armed force to defend its interests in space and Universe and I wonder how they will do it.
more shoddy research from Heiwa. The new space force will take the existing satellite monitoring, tracking, and control divisions from the Air Force and Navy and put them under a new branch to compete for their own funding. But thanks for proving even basic research is beyond your abilities.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10597 on: April 22, 2019, 12:15:32 PM »

I suggest that the video is real.  The explanation at your website is nonsense.

Heiwa

« Reply #10598 on: April 22, 2019, 08:50:23 PM »
USA is starting a new armed force to defend its interests in space and Universe and I wonder how they will do it.
more shoddy research from Heiwa. The new space force will take the existing satellite monitoring, tracking, and control divisions from the Air Force and Navy and put them under a new branch to compete for their own funding. But thanks for proving even basic research is beyond your abilities.
I base my info about the US Space Force nonsense at:
https://media.defense.gov/2018/Aug/09/2001952764/-1/-1/1/ORGANIZATIONAL-MANAGEMENT-STRUCTURE-DOD-NATIONAL-SECURITY-SPACE-COMPONENTS.PDF and "the United States must maintain peace through strength in space" etc.
Fact remains that NASA is not able to win my €1M Challenge (topic) and cannot calculate the fuel required for a trip to the Moon!

Heiwa

« Reply #10599 on: April 22, 2019, 08:52:14 PM »

OK, so how much fuel was used for the landing? And how did you get it into space?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10600 on: April 22, 2019, 09:26:29 PM »

OK, so how much fuel was used for the landing? And how did you get it into space?
I don't know and I don't care.  Those are SpaceX's problems to figure out, and it looks like they did figure them out quite nicely.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10601 on: April 22, 2019, 09:34:09 PM »
Fact remains that NASA is not able to win my €1M Challenge (topic) and cannot calculate the fuel required for a trip to the Moon!
Of course NASA can calculate the fuel required for a trip to the moon because they have a bunch of really smart rocket scientists who do that sort of thing for a living. 

BTW, NASA has an annual budget of around $18 billion or so.  Why would they waste their time on your piddling million euro prize?

Heiwa

« Reply #10602 on: April 23, 2019, 12:16:20 AM »
Of course NASA can calculate the fuel required for a trip to the moon because they have a bunch of really smart rocket scientists who do that sort of thing for a living. 

BTW, NASA has an annual budget of around $18 billion or so.  Why would they waste their time on your piddling million euro prize?
No, NASA cannot calculate anything. I have asked them. No reply! Please provide the names of some smart rocket scientists that can calculate the fuel required for a trip to the Moon. I pay them €1M as you know = my Challenge!
You must carry that fuel with you from take off as you cannot fill up under way. Same applies to SpaceX and their rockets doing vertical landings 10 minutes after take off and a short trip in space. The extra fuel used for landing must be aboard at take off and then transported into space, etc, and that requires a lot of extra fuel. You always get too heavy. Easy to show!
And that's why nobody will win my Challenge. Human space trips are impossible.

?

frenat

« Reply #10603 on: April 23, 2019, 04:46:55 AM »
I base my info about the US Space Force nonsense at:
https://media.defense.gov/2018/Aug/09/2001952764/-1/-1/1/ORGANIZATIONAL-MANAGEMENT-STRUCTURE-DOD-NATIONAL-SECURITY-SPACE-COMPONENTS.PDF and "the United States must maintain peace through strength in space" etc.
And? controlling satellites is one way to do that. Thanks for admitting you stopped researching after misinterpreting one phrase. More shoddy research from Heiwa.

Fact remains nobody said anything about your fake "challenge" and nobody cares. That you keep bringing it up makes you look desperate.

Heiwa

« Reply #10604 on: April 23, 2019, 04:54:33 AM »
Imagine that >430 000 persons have visited this thread and none has collected €1M that I offer to the first person telling me how much fuel is required to fly to the Moon.

Of course, it is not possible for humans to fly anywhere in space. Furthermore, there is absolutely nothing there to see or study. Only complete idiots believe in humans in space.

Look at the twerps up at the International (fake) Space Station orbiting Earth every 90 minutes. What are they doing up there apart from giving stupid interviews while free-floating in front of a green screen?

I just heard that SpaceX blow up it latest Dragon spacecraft to be used for going to the Moon and/or the Space Station. This Lone Skum CEO of SpaceZ is just a clown. I cannot understand that anyone takes him seriously.

Heiwa

« Reply #10605 on: April 27, 2019, 12:51:35 PM »
At https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62555.0 over four years ago somebody started this thread about me paying €1M to him explaining how to fly to the Moon. The solution was to use some children's software, etc, etc. The poor person thought he would win the Challenge with it. When I told him nobody could fly anywhere in space he was upset. I wonder what happened to him.
There are however some supporters who suggest that one reason you cannot fly to the Moon is that then you would see that Earth is FLAT! Earth seen from the Moon, must be just one BIG FLAT thing below you. Why not? But how much fuel is needed to reach this point of view above Earth? 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 10:28:53 PM by Heiwa »

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10606 on: April 27, 2019, 10:06:38 PM »
Someone could strap you into the chair in a rocket and have you travel into space and you will still say they can't win your challenge.

It's not that people can't prove you wrong, it's that you refuse to accept anything contrary to your belief.  You exhibit telling signs of those that have suffered a traumatic experience and refuse to accept anything beyond their world of thought.  You live in a bubble of isolation and fantasy.  Thankfully, you are already in a mental institute.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #10607 on: April 27, 2019, 10:37:31 PM »
Someone could strap you into the chair in a rocket and have you travel into space and you will still say they can't win your challenge.

It's not that people can't prove you wrong, it's that you refuse to accept anything contrary to your belief.  You exhibit telling signs of those that have suffered a traumatic experience and refuse to accept anything beyond their world of thought.  You live in a bubble of isolation and fantasy.  Thankfully, you are already in a mental institute.

It seems you believe a manned trip to the Moon is possible. The Challenge (topic) is to calculate the fuel required for such a trip and to describe how it is used. I only accept real proven methods and not fantasies. It seems 100's of tons are needed and I also wonder if it is worth the effort. OK, media reports that the Moon is regularly visited by various spacecrafts but I have a feeling it is just Fake News.  Ever heard about it?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10608 on: April 28, 2019, 01:42:33 PM »
It seems you believe a manned trip to the Moon is possible. The Challenge (topic) is to calculate the fuel required for such a trip and to describe how it is used. I only accept real proven methods...
No you don't.  If you did, then you would have accepted the Apollo mission reports.

Heiwa

« Reply #10609 on: April 29, 2019, 06:43:41 AM »
It seems you believe a manned trip to the Moon is possible. The Challenge (topic) is to calculate the fuel required for such a trip and to describe how it is used. I only accept real proven methods...
No you don't.  If you did, then you would have accepted the Apollo mission reports.
Hm - https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11MIssionReport_1971015566.pdf doesn't explain how much fuel was used and when and how. So Georg M. Low didn't win my Challenge. I explain more at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm ?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10610 on: April 29, 2019, 01:31:31 PM »
Hm - https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11MIssionReport_1971015566.pdf doesn't explain how much fuel was used and when and how. So Georg M. Low didn't win my Challenge. I explain more at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm ?
Then in that case, why not take a look at the Saturn V report.  Chapter 5 (page 75) and beyond talk about the performance of each stage, including predicted and actual thrust, fuel consumption and so on.
https://ia600307.us.archive.org/32/items/nasa_techdoc_19900066485/19900066485.pdf

There are a number of technical documents relating to the Apollo 11 mission (including pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight reports) that can be found here:
https://history.nasa.gov/afj/ap11fj/a11-documents.html

Heiwa

« Reply #10611 on: April 29, 2019, 08:49:52 PM »
Then in that case, why not take a look at the Saturn V report.  Chapter 5 (page 75) and beyond talk about the performance of each stage, including predicted and actual thrust, fuel consumption and so on.
https://ia600307.us.archive.org/32/items/nasa_techdoc_19900066485/19900066485.pdf

There are a number of technical documents relating to the Apollo 11 mission (including pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight reports) that can be found here:
https://history.nasa.gov/afj/ap11fj/a11-documents.html
Thanks! I know! I review the NASA data at my website and ... you don't reach the Moon that way. So NASA has not collected €1M to win my Challenge (topic).
According NASA all actions (locations/times, etc) of the trip were programmed beforehand and computer controlled so the 'humans' aboard only needed to verify developments incl. fuel consumption. So to win my Challenge just copy/paste the software and how it does a trip to the Moon. Why don't you do it?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10612 on: April 30, 2019, 11:53:35 AM »
So to win my Challenge just copy/paste the software and how it does a trip to the Moon. Why don't you do it?
First of all, I doubt that you would understand or believe that the code anyway.  Secondly, I doubt that you even understand how much software was required to get to the moon.  However, here is an Apollo guidance computer emulator that you're free to check out:
http://www.ibiblio.org/apollo/

Heiwa

« Reply #10613 on: April 30, 2019, 02:27:05 PM »
So to win my Challenge just copy/paste the software and how it does a trip to the Moon. Why don't you do it?
First of all, I doubt that you would understand or believe that the code anyway.  Secondly, I doubt that you even understand how much software was required to get to the moon.  However, here is an Apollo guidance computer emulator that you're free to check out:
Thanks! So how much fuel is required to fly to the Moon? Tell me and I send you €1M!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10614 on: April 30, 2019, 04:05:40 PM »
Thanks! So how much fuel is required to fly to the Moon? Tell me and I send you €1M!

All of it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10615 on: April 30, 2019, 06:08:05 PM »
About 6 million pounds of propellant.

Heiwa

« Reply #10616 on: May 01, 2019, 03:43:32 AM »
Prove it!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10617 on: May 01, 2019, 06:10:22 AM »
Prove it!
How?  Do you expect me to build a Saturn V and fly you to the moon and back?  That's going to cost you a lot more than €1M.

Heiwa

« Reply #10618 on: May 01, 2019, 07:01:45 AM »
Prove it!
How?  Do you expect me to build a Saturn V and fly you to the moon and back?  That's going to cost you a lot more than €1M.
No, the Challenge is just to calculate the amount of fuel required to fly to the Moon. This Saturn V nonsense was just used to get US astronuts off the ground and into LEO. Only twerps believe in it. Do you believe Saturn V rockets ever existed? Explain why they are out of production.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10619 on: May 01, 2019, 08:30:43 AM »
Prove it!
No, the Challenge is just to calculate the amount of fuel required to fly to the Moon. This Saturn V nonsense was just used to get US astronuts off the ground and into LEO. Only twerps believe in it. Do you believe Saturn V rockets ever existed? Explain why they are out of production.

The program that funded their production ended, thus no money to build and no consumer that will buy them.  That pretty much sums up why they aren't still made.    And you say you run a successful business.
Rabinoz RIP