I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #10560 on: April 18, 2019, 01:00:26 AM »
Seeing that you want some attention, I just noticed your tin-tin rocket avatar pic. It looks amazingly similar to the SpaceX Super heavy rocket, except for the colours of course.
I am glad that you noticed the rocket in my avatar. It is from 1953!
But you don't win http://heiwaco.com/chall2.htm with it or anything like it. Problem is the vertical landing. I know the Lone Skum shows vertical rocket landings videos both on ships at sea and on landing pads ashore here on Earth but ... the videos are just computer generated images, cgi, or trick films. I wonder why Lone Skum wastes time with it.
Anyway, I have asked Lone S to have a go at my Challenge. No response.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
SpaceX BRF
« Reply #10561 on: April 18, 2019, 01:21:07 AM »
Problem is the vertical landing. I know the Lone Skum shows vertical rocket landings videos both on ships at sea and on landing pads ashore here on Earth but ... the videos are just computer generated images, cgi, or trick films. I wonder why Lone Skum wastes time with it.
Who is Lone Skum?

And I know you are probably too old to know what twitter, Instagram or maybe Facebook are, but there are loads of quite normal people who take selfies with the rockets landing in the back ground and post it on "the social media"

Are people fake too? I think America exists, I have been in NYC once, but there is no way to tell if the rest of it is CGI either? Maybe all of USA consists of just NYC and Hollywood? I have only been to a few European countries, are the rest fake too?

Are you real or just a chatbot that keeps linking the same website? So hard to tell.

Not really much more of a conspiracy than yours.

Anyway, the REAL topic is SpaceX BFR.
If you could put 20 tonnes on the moon, what would you take with you?
I am thinking about 20 tonnes of red spray paint, and then write "Help I am stuck on the moon" in giant letters.
Maybe I would get a small rocket to send me back instead.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

?

frenat

« Reply #10562 on: April 18, 2019, 04:52:25 AM »
Seeing that you want some attention, I just noticed your tin-tin rocket avatar pic. It looks amazingly similar to the SpaceX Super heavy rocket, except for the colours of course.
But you don't win http://heiwaco.com/chall2.htm with it or anything like it. Problem is the vertical landing. I know the Lone Skum shows vertical rocket landings videos both on ships at sea and on landing pads ashore here on Earth but ... the videos are just computer generated images, cgi, or trick films. I wonder why Lone Skum wastes time with it.
more LIES from Heiwa. Thousands of people have witnessed the vertical landing of the boosters in Florida. You could go yourself if they'd let you out of the assisted living home.

Heiwa

Re: SpaceX BRF
« Reply #10563 on: April 18, 2019, 05:05:52 AM »
Problem is the vertical landing. I know the Lone Skum shows vertical rocket landings videos both on ships at sea and on landing pads ashore here on Earth but ... the videos are just computer generated images, cgi, or trick films. I wonder why Lone Skum wastes time with it.
Who is Lone Skum?

And I know you are probably too old to know what twitter, Instagram or maybe Facebook are, but there are loads of quite normal people who take selfies with the rockets landing in the back ground and post it on "the social media"

Are people fake too? I think America exists, I have been in NYC once, but there is no way to tell if the rest of it is CGI either? Maybe all of USA consists of just NYC and Hollywood? I have only been to a few European countries, are the rest fake too?

Are you real or just a chatbot that keeps linking the same website? So hard to tell.

Not really much more of a conspiracy than yours.

Anyway, the REAL topic is SpaceX BFR.
If you could put 20 tonnes on the moon, what would you take with you?
I am thinking about 20 tonnes of red spray paint, and then write "Help I am stuck on the moon" in giant letters.
Maybe I would get a small rocket to send me back instead.
Lone Skum is the CEO of SpaceSex. He is a loser of my Challenge, topic!

Heiwa

« Reply #10564 on: April 18, 2019, 05:10:30 AM »
more LIES from Heiwa. Thousands of people have witnessed the vertical landing of the boosters in Florida. You could go yourself if they'd let you out of the assisted living home.
No, nobody has witnessed any vertical landing of anything anywhere. OK POTUS Carter has informed that he once saw a UFO land in front of him and he chatted with the pilot, etc, etc, and that is one reason I consider POTUSes brainwashed/damaged not-really-living things. Anyway, topic is my Challenge and ... Carter never won it.

?

frenat

« Reply #10565 on: April 18, 2019, 01:36:27 PM »
No, nobody has witnessed any vertical landing of anything anywhere.   snip irrelevant rambling.
More LIES from heiwa. ANYONE can go and watch a launch and see the landings for themselves. You being in denial of that fact doesn't change it.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #10566 on: April 18, 2019, 03:17:05 PM »
Oh my God.  Either you people are trolling him, or he is trolling you.  I can't believe this thread is still a thing.
Well, if some idiot mod hadn't stickied this thread, then it probably would have died long ago.

This!!

I fought for months to get this damn thread out of flat Earth general, the main person that fought me was Gotham (which I still suspect they are the same )... It finally got put down here, and began to die, then finally did.

When that would happen Gotham would resurrect the thread with some nonsense.

Then some dildo stickied it...my guess Gotham. The thread needs to be unstuck and locked.

It's not even funny anymore, it's the same shit over and over again.

Space isn't real..

Why?

Poop?

What?

Twerp..

You don't have the money...

Yes I do, I am rich beyond all comprehension...

Prove it ..

Twerp...

Space isn't real. 

Rinse and repeat for 100s of pages.

Of course with the random I am better looking than you and Japan faked the atomic bomb.

So stupid

#lockthedamnthread  It makes this site dumber with this stickied and alive
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Heiwa

« Reply #10567 on: April 18, 2019, 09:48:43 PM »
No, nobody has witnessed any vertical landing of anything anywhere.   snip irrelevant rambling.
More LIES from heiwa. ANYONE can go and watch a launch and see the landings for themselves. You being in denial of that fact doesn't change it.
But has ANYONE gone and seen a vertical landing of a rocket? Name, please! I know Dr. Buzz Aldrin says he carried out a vertical landing on the Moon 1969 but he sounds like an alcoholic.
Anyway, topic is my space challenge and fact is that NOBODY has managed to calculate the fuel required for a Moon return trip.
Reason is that you get too heavy to start and then you don't know how to use the fuel to change course and stop.

?

frenat

« Reply #10568 on: April 19, 2019, 04:39:32 AM »
But has ANYONE gone and seen a vertical landing of a rocket? snip irrelevant rambling AGAIN
Yes. Thousands of people. Many of which put their personal videos on youtube. Just because you suck at research doesn't mean they don't exist.

Heiwa

« Reply #10569 on: April 19, 2019, 05:48:54 AM »
But has ANYONE gone and seen a vertical landing of a rocket? snip irrelevant rambling AGAIN
Yes. Thousands of people. Many of which put their personal videos on youtube. Just because you suck at research doesn't mean they don't exist.
Just provide me with full style of a person that witnessed and filmed a rocket vertical landing and we can discuss. At present you sound like a shill and troll.

?

frenat

« Reply #10570 on: April 19, 2019, 05:52:20 AM »
Just provide me with full style of a person that witnessed and filmed a rocket vertical landing and we can discuss. At present you sound like a shill and troll.
So you admit you suck at research and can't find any on your own? YOU claim all the landings are fake yet YOU haven't bothered to look for witnesses or go yourself. That is YOUR problem, not mine. I don't care what you think I sound like. It has already been shown multiple times that you are a liar. YOU sound like a conspiracy theorist who sucks at basic research and this isn't the first time.

Heiwa

« Reply #10571 on: April 19, 2019, 08:07:37 AM »
So you admit you suck at research and can't find any on your own? YOU claim all the landings are fake yet YOU haven't bothered to look for witnesses or go yourself. That is YOUR problem, not mine. I don't care what you think I sound like. It has already been shown multiple times that you are a liar. YOU sound like a conspiracy theorist who sucks at basic research and this isn't the first time.
No, just provide me with full style of a person that witnessed and filmed a rocket vertical landing and we can discuss. At present you sound like a shill and troll. Topic is of course my Challenge - see post #1. It is not a conspiracy theory.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10572 on: April 19, 2019, 01:17:49 PM »
Go follow a photographer by the name of John Kraus on Twitter. (I don't do Facebook so don't know if he is there) or his website.
https://www.johnkrausphotos.com
He photographs rockets for a living.
Lots of other people post their pics of rockets taking off and landing all over the place.

But I do suppose after a certain age you have made up your mind about how things work around you. Heiwa, I'm afraid that you may simply be too old to accept that times have moved on.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10573 on: April 19, 2019, 01:29:38 PM »
If you go to this Twitter page https://mobile.twitter.com/Cygnusx112
Tom has a lot of recent photos of the last heavy landing. Including the center stage that fell off the barge on the trip back.

I mean, there is live streaming videos of this stuff happening. Literally hundreds / thousands of people posting pictures of this stuff every day.

You can even follow people stalking the site where they are building starship hopper demo and watch progress in real time. By the time you read up about this from your favorite news site, it's already been old news.

?

frenat

« Reply #10574 on: April 19, 2019, 02:37:10 PM »
No, just provide me with full style of a person that witnessed and filmed a rocket vertical landing and we can discuss. At present you sound like a shill and troll. Topic is of course my Challenge - see post #1. It is not a conspiracy theory.
It is not my job to do your research. It is not my fault you are incapable of basic research. It is a cheap cop out for you to demand a full style before accepting an eyewitness. It shows your extreme bias and lack of research. Hilarious that you repeatedly resort to ad hominems.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10575 on: April 19, 2019, 06:28:30 PM »
No, just provide me with full style of a person that witnessed and filmed a rocket vertical landing and we can discuss.
I don't know what you mean by "full style of a person", but here is a video from someone who filmed the vertical landings of both Falcon Heavy boosters from the first flight last year.  With a few clicks in the right place, you can get contact information for that person and chat with them all you want.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #10576 on: April 19, 2019, 08:37:42 PM »
Go follow a photographer by the name of John Kraus on Twitter. (I don't do Facebook so don't know if he is there) or his website.
https://www.johnkrausphotos.com
He photographs rockets for a living.
Lots of other people post their pics of rockets taking off and landing all over the place.

But I do suppose after a certain age you have made up your mind about how things work around you. Heiwa, I'm afraid that you may simply be too old to accept that times have moved on.
Thanks for suggestion. Pls note I just organize the Challenge about energy used for space travel.

Heiwa

« Reply #10577 on: April 19, 2019, 08:39:50 PM »
No, just provide me with full style of a person that witnessed and filmed a rocket vertical landing and we can discuss.
I don't know what you mean by "full style of a person", but here is a video from someone who filmed the vertical landings of both Falcon Heavy boosters from the first flight last year.  With a few clicks in the right place, you can get contact information for that person and chat with them all you want.

Thanks for suggestion. The voices heard in the video are very excited about everything and ... you don't win the Challenge (topic) in such a way.

Heiwa

« Reply #10578 on: April 19, 2019, 08:46:46 PM »
It is not my job to do your research. It is not my fault you are incapable of basic research. It is a cheap cop out for you to demand a full style before accepting an eyewitness. It shows your extreme bias and lack of research. Hilarious that you repeatedly resort to ad hominems.
Hm, I just organize this Challenge for fun. My research you find at my web site where my full style is also given.
And eye witnesses. Yes, plenty people imagine all sorts of things to become famous. One example I mention at my web site is a person that survived the a-bombing of Hiroshima the morning 6 August 1945. She was on her way to school and FLASH her school, all her class mates and the whole town had become dust! The rest was deadly radiation. But she survived it and is still around to tell you. I can provide the link if you need it.

?

frenat

« Reply #10579 on: April 20, 2019, 05:13:35 AM »
snip irrelevant rambling
I said nothing about your "challenge". Please respond to what is written and not what you wish was written.

Heiwa

« Reply #10580 on: April 20, 2019, 08:08:56 AM »
snip irrelevant rambling
I said nothing about your "challenge". Please respond to what is written and not what you wish was written.
Well, you say that thousands of people have seen and made videos of rockets landing but I have only seen one video showing no people at all watching two rockets landing. But topic is my Challenge and you sound like a loser.
And please do not quote Dr. Buzz Aldrin saying he did a vertical rocket landing on the Moon back in 1969. Everyone knows he is a lying American alcoholic going around schools and TV studios rambling about his past since then. I feel sorry for him as I describe it at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm#EV8 .
Do you suggest that this research of mine is false?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 08:24:51 AM by Heiwa »

?

frenat

« Reply #10581 on: April 20, 2019, 08:22:43 AM »
snip irrelevant rambling
Well, you say that thousands of people have seen and made videos of rockets landing but I have only seen one video showing no people at all watching two rockets landing.

Then you prove only that you haven't looked. Thank you for admitting you suck at research.

But topic is my Challenge and you sound like a loser.
The topic changed long ago and I can't lose if I don't play. NOBODY here cares about your supposed "challenge". NOBODY here believes it is real. You and your supposed "challenge" are a joke and we've all been laughing at you since page one. That you don't realize that makes it even funnier.

snip more irrelevant rambling.
Thank you for proving you are nothing more than a senile old man.

Heiwa

« Reply #10582 on: April 20, 2019, 08:32:19 AM »

Hm, Sunday 28 April I am 73 and there is a BBQ at my place the day before with plenty women, etc, around celebrating their young, good looking father, etc.

?

frenat

« Reply #10583 on: April 20, 2019, 08:44:38 AM »

Hm, Sunday 28 April I am 73 and there is a BBQ at my place the day before with plenty women, etc, around celebrating their young, good looking father, etc.
Which says NOTHING to the contrary of you being a senile old man.

And please do not quote Dr. Buzz Aldrin saying he did a vertical rocket landing on the Moon back in 1969. Everyone knows he is a lying American alcoholic going around schools and TV studios rambling about his past since then. I feel sorry for him as I describe it at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm#EV8 .
I said you suck at research and here you prove it. Neil Armstrong did the landing, not Buzz. If you'd had done even a little research then you would know that.  Add to that the 5 subsequent landings, the landings of unmanned probes before and since, the recent automated landings by Spacex witnessed by thousands that you can't research correctly and refuse to watch for yourself and the hundreds of successful flights of the LLTV and LLRV in the 60s and you prove it even more.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #10584 on: April 20, 2019, 08:47:15 AM »

That's nice that they let your family visit you at the mental institute.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #10585 on: April 20, 2019, 09:16:48 AM »

I said you suck at research and here you prove it. Neil Armstrong did the landing, not Buzz. If you'd had done even a little research then you would know that.  Add to that the 5 subsequent landings, the landings of unmanned probes before and since, the recent automated landings by Spacex witnessed by thousands that you can't research correctly and refuse to watch for yourself and the hundreds of successful flights of the LLTV and LLRV in the 60s and you prove it even more.
Did Neil Armstrong do the vertical landing on the Moon 1969? No, it was Mr Buzz Aldrin at the helm and Neil just watched. http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm#EV8 ! Buzz became a Dr later.
But who cares? None of them, Buzz and Neil, were never on the Moon.
Only twerps believe otherwise.

?

frenat

« Reply #10586 on: April 20, 2019, 12:12:07 PM »

Did Neil Armstrong do the vertical landing on the Moon 1969? No, it was Mr Buzz Aldrin at the helm and Neil just watched. http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm#EV8 ! Buzz became a Dr later.
Wrong again. More LIES from Heiwa. Armstrong did the landing.  Your link claims otherwise but provides no proof. All your link proves is you don't understand the subject as one can tell from the multiple instances of begging the question and argument from incredulity. Likely you were confused by their titles. Armstrong is the Commander and Aldrin the Pilot. But Armstrong still piloted the LM. AGAIN, a little basic research (which you failed to do) would have shown you this. They are both pilots and capable of landing but one is in command and does the actual landing. This was true on all apollo missions and remained true through the shuttle era.

And also wrong on when Buzz got his doctorate. He earned that from MIT in 1963. You prove AGAIN that you suck at basic research.

and again you spew insults. Yet more proof you've got nothing else.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 03:20:35 PM by frenat »

Heiwa

« Reply #10587 on: April 20, 2019, 08:30:03 PM »

Wrong again. More LIES from Heiwa. Armstrong did the landing.  Your link claims otherwise but provides no proof. All your link proves is you don't understand the subject as one can tell from the multiple instances of begging the question and argument from incredulity. Likely you were confused by their titles. Armstrong is the Commander and Aldrin the Pilot. But Armstrong still piloted the LM. AGAIN, a little basic research (which you failed to do) would have shown you this. They are both pilots and capable of landing but one is in command and does the actual landing. This was true on all apollo missions and remained true through the shuttle era.

And also wrong on when Buzz got his doctorate. He earned that from MIT in 1963. You prove AGAIN that you suck at basic research.

and again you spew insults. Yet more proof you've got nothing else.
It seems Buzz, born 1930, got a science degree of some sort at MIT 1963 so he could participate at a fake Apollo 11 Moon landing 1969 (and a fake Gemini 12 space flight 1966). Neil was the commander and Buzz was the pilot of Apollo 11 Lunar Module. The Lunar Module had at one moment a velocity of 5560 fps and 694 seconds later it landed vertically at 0 speed. Plenty fuel was used! Throughout the descent; Buzz called out navigation data to Neil; who was busy piloting the Eagle, is one description of it. Maybe Buzz was at the helm, when the Lunar Module lifted off to return home? However, both Gemini 12 and Apollo 11 flights were physically impossible. I explain why at my web site. Buzz is a simple con artist. Like Neil!
It is a fact that Buzz has not collected €1M from me to win the Challenge (topic).

According https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11MIssionReport_1971015566.pdf neither Buzz nor Neil piloted anything! The trip was generally automatic and computer controlled apart from some manual intervention when the computer went bananas. Everything was planned ahead incl. eating and sleeping. Only visits to the toilet were forgotten - the space craft had no such thing!

From the report:

Powered descent. Ignition for powered descent occurred on time at the minimum thrust level, and the engine was automatically advanced to the fixed-throttle point (maximum thrust) after 26 seconds. Visual position checks indicated the spacecraft was 2 or 3 seconds early over a known landmark, but with little cross-range error. A yaw maneuver to a face up position was initiated at an altitude of about 45 900 feet approximately 4 minutes after ignition. The landing radar began receiving altitude data immediately. The altitude difference, as displayed from the radar and the computer, was approximately 2800 feet. At 5 minutes 16 seconds after ignition, the first of a series of computer alarms indicated a computer overload condition. These alarms continued intermittently for more than 4 minutes, and although continuation of the trajectory was permissible, monitoring of the computer information display was occasionally precluded. (See "Computer Alarms during Descent" in section 16.) Attitude-thruster firings were heard during each major attitude maneuver and intermittently at other times. Thrust reduction of the descent propulsion system occurred nearly on time (planned at 6 minutes 24 seconds after ignition) and contributed to the prediction that the landing would probably be down range of the intended point, inasmuch as the computer had not been corrected for the observed down-range error. The transfer to the final-approach-phase program (P64) occurred at the predicted time. After the pitch maneuver and the radar antenna position change, the control system was transferred from the automatic to the attitude hold mode, and control response checked in pitch and roll. Automatic control was restored after the pitch and yaw errors had been reduced to zero. After it became clear that an automatic descent would terminate in a boulder field surrounding a large sharp-rimmed crater, manual control was again assumed, and the range was extended to avoid the unsatisfactory landing area. The rate-of-descent throttle control mode (program P66) was entered in the computer to reduce the altitude rate so as to maintain sufficient height for landing-site surveillance. Both the down-range and the cross-range positions were adjusted to permit final descent in a small, relatively level area bounded by a boulder field to the north and by sizable craters to the east and south . Surface obscuration caused by blowing dust was apparent at 100 feet and became increasingly severe as the altitude decreased. Although visual determination of horizontal velocity, attitude, and altitude rate were degraded, cues for these variables were adequate for landing. Landing conditions are estimated to have been l or 2 ft/sec left, 0 ft/sec forward, and 1 ft/sec down; no evidence of vehicle instability at landing was observed. (end of quote)

I always wonder what computer was used and what all those 100's of people at Houston were doing at their screens following the trip. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 09:57:27 AM by Heiwa »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10588 on: April 20, 2019, 08:50:04 PM »
I think it is awesome that Heiwa is able to control so many with so little effort.

Heiwa

« Reply #10589 on: April 21, 2019, 10:15:15 AM »
I think it is awesome that Heiwa is able to control so many with so little effort.
Hm, effort! It all started with my mother back in summer 1996. I visited her during vacation and helped her with our summer house. Then I wanted to go swimming BUT... my mother suggested I should write something about the M/S Estonia sinking two years earlier. I always do what mother says. I wrote an article and a week later, 16 August 1996, same article was head line news of DAGENS NYHETER, the biggest Swedish daily. My article said that the Swedish government lied about everything of the M/S Estonia sinking two years earlier.
Of course it was not popular. I caught the government with its pants down!
Later I found out about other governments lying and cheating about nuclear bombs 1945, human space travel in the 1960's and Arabs 911 attacking USA 2001. So I started my Challenge! Topic!