I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #10530 on: April 11, 2019, 09:15:32 PM »
Your refusal to accept evidence doesn't mean none exists.
Fact remains that nobody has managed (see post #1) to calculate the amount of fuel you need to go to the Moon, to explain what route to take (straight or curved) and what are departure/arrival times at various way points (out of LEO, into LMO) in space, etc.
Plenty people just suggest it can be done! Without any evidence at all. Except the testimonies of clowns saying they have done the trips.
I always feel sorry for such people.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10531 on: April 11, 2019, 09:17:50 PM »
Fact remains that nobody has managed (see post #1) to calculate the amount of fuel you need to go to the Moon, to explain what route to take (straight or curved) and what are departure/arrival times at various way points (out of LEO, into LMO) in space, etc.
Plenty people just suggest it can be done! Without any evidence at all. Except the testimonies of clowns saying they have done the trips.

right?

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10532 on: April 11, 2019, 11:22:37 PM »

Well, people have actually done all of that, in real life, with actual physical hardware and people. Not just the math.
If you cant accept the real activity, nor the actual simulations I have seen people put in front of you, then I am afraid that you are not in search of evidence, but justification of your Bias.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10533 on: April 12, 2019, 12:05:20 AM »
who's winning?

Heiwa

« Reply #10534 on: April 12, 2019, 02:06:41 AM »

Well, people have actually done all of that, in real life, with actual physical hardware and people. Not just the math.
If you cant accept the real activity, nor the actual simulations I have seen people put in front of you, then I am afraid that you are not in search of evidence, but justification of your Bias.

Hm, the Challenge is mainly just to calculate the fuel required for the trip(s). You have to carry it with you. You cannot fill up your space craft in space.

According my findings you will never leave ground with that fuel aboard. You are either too heavy or your rocket engines are too weak.

I am a safety at sea consultant. To do a voyage at sea, you better carry the fuel with you from the start. Same applies in space. http://heiwaco.com

Please, do not call me a conspiracy bla, bla, bla. if you reply.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10535 on: April 12, 2019, 04:05:30 AM »

Please, do not call me a conspiracy bla, bla, bla. if you reply.

You are a conspiracy bla, bla, bla.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #10536 on: April 12, 2019, 04:11:59 AM »
I once saw Heiwa at Le Panier Francais TM.  I told him to put back the stuff in his pockets or I would tell. 

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10537 on: April 12, 2019, 05:59:17 AM »
So did anyone see the Falcon Heavy launch?

3 first stage landings + two fairing halfs landing all at once.
That must be the most amount of stuff falling down to earth at once

this looks like a dead thread, so I am just seeing if there is any life left here

Heiwa

« Reply #10538 on: April 12, 2019, 08:45:19 AM »

this looks like a dead thread, so I am just seeing if there is any life left here

No, I missed that. Did he go to the Moon? How much fuel was used? Topic here is to go to the Moon and back with enough fuel.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #10539 on: April 12, 2019, 08:58:56 AM »

No, I missed that. Did he go to the Moon? How much fuel was used? Topic here is to go to the Moon and back with enough fuel.

I'm sure it's been provided before and is public information, but here you go.  Read it for yourself.

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #10540 on: April 12, 2019, 09:59:56 AM »

I'm sure it's been provided before and is public information, but here you go.  Read it for yourself.

Well, many years ago I had a look at this rocket and space craft - http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm - and concluded it couldn't take off safely? Impressive but ... useless.
First of all there was no toilet aboard. And navigation equipment. Didn't work. Communications to ground. Yes 100's of people on Earth were looking at computer screens but ... they just looked. A trip like this must be 100 automatic, computer controlled but ... no computer aboard. Or on ground.
The trans-lunar injection after 2 hrs and 16 minutes took place at the wrong location, at the wrong speed and in the wrong direction so they could never arrive at the Moon to carry out a lunar orbit insertion.
Etc, etc.
Sorry, you don't win my Challange with that old NASA garbage.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10541 on: April 12, 2019, 01:10:02 PM »
Well, there's the testimonials, the moon rocks, the pictures, the live TV videos, science experiments left on the moon (including several retroreflectors) and recovered command modules, just to name a few.  If all of that doesn't count as evidence, then I don't know what does.

And those people feel sorry for you.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10542 on: April 12, 2019, 01:21:41 PM »
Well, many years ago I had a look at this rocket and space craft and concluded it couldn't take off safely? Impressive but ... useless.
And yet hundreds of thousands of people saw a number of Saturn V rockets take off safely.

First of all there was no toilet aboard.
They used plastic bags to piss and poop into.  Messy, but doable for a week or so.

And navigation equipment. Didn't work.
How do you know that?  Did you test any of the navigation equipment?  Are you qualified in astro-navigation (which is not the same as terrestrial navigation)?

Communications to ground. Yes 100's of people on Earth were looking at computer screens but ... they just looked. A trip like this must be 100 automatic, computer controlled but ... no computer aboard. Or on ground.
Actually, most of the trip was computer controlled by several onboard computers.  Most of the tough calculations were done on ground based computers and the results transmitted to the onboard navigation computers.

The trans-lunar injection after 2 hrs and 16 minutes took place at the wrong location, at the wrong speed and in the wrong direction so they could never arrive at the Moon to carry out a lunar orbit insertion.
Yes, that's why they practiced a number of times with unmanned probes and landers.

Etc, etc.
*yawn*

Nobody would win even if you personally went along for the trip and saw everything for yourself.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #10543 on: April 12, 2019, 03:11:34 PM »
Well, many years ago I had a look at this rocket and space craft and concluded it couldn't take off safely? Impressive but ... useless.
And yet hundreds of thousands of people saw a number of Saturn V rockets take off safely.

Question remains how much fuel was used. To win my Challenge (topic) you must specify it. That a mock-up takes off doesn't mean a thing.

?

frenat

« Reply #10544 on: April 12, 2019, 03:42:33 PM »

Well, many years ago I had a look at this rocket and space craft - http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm - and concluded it couldn't take off safely? Impressive but ... useless.
First of all there was no toilet aboard. And navigation equipment. Didn't work. Communications to ground. Yes 100's of people on Earth were looking at computer screens but ... they just looked. A trip like this must be 100 automatic, computer controlled but ... no computer aboard. Or on ground.
Etc, etc.
translation: I don't understand it.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10545 on: April 12, 2019, 04:35:13 PM »

According to abundant geological evidence, an asteroid roughly 10 km (6 miles) across hit Earth about 65 million years ago. This impact made a huge explosion and a crater about 180 km (roughly 110 miles) across.

;D

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10546 on: April 12, 2019, 04:37:22 PM »

Question remains how much fuel was used.

All of it.

Heiwa

« Reply #10547 on: April 12, 2019, 09:24:30 PM »

All of it.

It is not enough!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10548 on: April 12, 2019, 09:55:26 PM »

Heiwa

« Reply #10549 on: April 13, 2019, 01:03:09 AM »

All of it.

It is not enough!

dammit   >:(

Well, plenty people think that sending me a picture of something, e.g. a clown on the Moon, that it means that the clown actually visited the Moon and had his picture taken there (by another clown).
All these clowns are American, which makes me think USA are full of clowns. I seldom look at TV but now and then I see the US president T there. On the screen. Of course, the screen could be something else, but some woman reporter says it is president T. To me T looks like a clown.
But topic is my Challenge. Mr. T has not won it!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10550 on: April 13, 2019, 01:31:32 AM »
shut up Meg

Heiwa

« Reply #10551 on: April 13, 2019, 06:39:36 AM »
shut up Meg
You sound like an American loser of my Challenge (topic).

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10552 on: April 14, 2019, 04:41:27 AM »
shut up Meg
You sound like an American loser of my Challenge (topic).

You sound like a retartet moran (real topic).

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #10553 on: April 14, 2019, 05:32:00 AM »
I am posting here because if we don't continue posting, Heiwa will go away.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10554 on: April 14, 2019, 05:43:35 AM »
Aw, crap, we can't lose Heiwa.
He is a stalwart content provider.

Our own lovable Mr. Potato Head.

Heiwa

« Reply #10555 on: April 14, 2019, 11:02:23 PM »
Hm, I am quite happy with this popular thread and post #1 making PR for my Challenge, which has nothing to with flat earth or similar nonsense. Of course some not very bright persons ridicule it, but it is normal. There are always stupid people around.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #10556 on: April 15, 2019, 06:41:27 AM »
Hm, I am quite happy with this popular thread and post #1 making PR for my Challenge, which has nothing to with flat earth or similar nonsense. Of course some not very bright persons ridicule it, but it is normal. There are always stupid people around.

Yes there are stupid people around.  You are one of them.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #10557 on: April 15, 2019, 08:12:12 AM »

Yes there are stupid people around.  You are one of them.
No, I just organize the Challenge - see post #1of this popular thread.

Heiwa

« Reply #10558 on: April 17, 2019, 05:19:47 PM »
http://heiwaco.com/chall2.htm describes the topic. Good luck!

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10559 on: April 17, 2019, 11:40:13 PM »
nothing of value
Seeing that you want some attention, I just noticed your tin-tin rocket avatar pic. It looks amazingly similar to the SpaceX Super heavy rocket, except for the colours of course.

Although that is a fairly convincing render of the demo rocket, the real thing is almost ready for some test hops.

the complete rocket should be able to put quite a lot on the moon when its done.

If it does all it says on the box, including in orbit refueling it should be able to land 20t on the moon. Quite a lot more than anything the Apollo missions could do.