I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #10440 on: February 06, 2019, 12:11:42 PM »

Down on Earth I prefer a Japanese, heated commode cover with its warm shower to clean your ass, etc, all remotely controlled.
Spacecraft and space stations are not luxury hotels, so certain sacrifices in comfort must be made in order to deal with the unique environment.  If you have a problem with that, then don't go to space and you won't have to worry about it.  Just don't disparage the more adventurous souls who are willing to make the necessary sacrifices in order to carry out valuable scientific research.

But space tourism is around the corner, i.e. any idiot like you can very soon go to the Moon or planet Mars to have a look just buying a ticket. A Moon round trip takes more than a week and a Mars round trip more than a year and the costs you find on Google. Are these tourists supposed to piss and shit in the suggested apparatus?
Yes.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #10441 on: February 08, 2019, 04:34:45 AM »

Down on Earth I prefer a Japanese, heated commode cover with its warm shower to clean your ass, etc, all remotely controlled.
Spacecraft and space stations are not luxury hotels, so certain sacrifices in comfort must be made in order to deal with the unique environment.  If you have a problem with that, then don't go to space and you won't have to worry about it.  Just don't disparage the more adventurous souls who are willing to make the necessary sacrifices in order to carry out valuable scientific research.

But space tourism is around the corner, i.e. any idiot like you can very soon go to the Moon or planet Mars to have a look just buying a ticket. A Moon round trip takes more than a week and a Mars round trip more than a year and the costs you find on Google. Are these tourists supposed to piss and shit in the suggested apparatus?
Yes.
Exactly. Only idiots would ever consider tourist trips in space. There is nothing to see there and ... no toilets. NASA just invented the whole shit. And you, markjo, got stuck in it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10442 on: February 08, 2019, 06:38:00 AM »

Yes.
Exactly. Only idiots would ever consider tourist trips in space. There is nothing to see there...
What do you mean "nothing to see"?  Where else can you get a view like this?

And where else can you experience weightlessness for extended periods of time?  Forget the mile-high club.  Imagine being one of the first to join the hundred-mile high club.  Then again, I wouldn't expect a land lubber like you to understand.

... and ... no toilets. NASA just invented the whole shit.
Of course there are toilets.  Or would you rather that they still use plastic bags to poop into?

Heiwa

« Reply #10443 on: February 09, 2019, 04:04:24 AM »

Yes.
Exactly. Only idiots would ever consider tourist trips in space. There is nothing to see there...
What do you mean "nothing to see"?  Where else can you get a view like this?

And where else can you experience weightlessness for extended periods of time?  Forget the mile-high club.  Imagine being one of the first to join the hundred-mile high club.  Then again, I wouldn't expect a land lubber like you to understand.

... and ... no toilets. NASA just invented the whole shit.
Of course there are toilets.  Or would you rather that they still use plastic bags to poop into?
Weightlessness!
Sorry, we people of Earth are always subject to gravity and are never weightless. Of course, when you go bathing and jump from some trampoline, you think you are weightless for a second, but you are not. Markjo, do you swim and dive? And wash your self. You stink like shit.   

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10444 on: February 09, 2019, 10:11:51 AM »
Weightlessness!
Sorry, we people of Earth are always subject to gravity and are never weightless.
No shit, Sherlock.  That's why we're talking about space.  ::)

Heiwa

« Reply #10445 on: February 10, 2019, 02:28:49 AM »
To win my Challenge (topic) you have to describe how to return from space and land on Earth. http://heiwaco.tripod.com/moontravel2.htm#MK is one sad way to fake it. Poor Mr.Kelly's wife blow her brains out when she was cleaning her gun, when Mark was fucking around at Hollywood entering ... you know!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10446 on: February 11, 2019, 12:13:40 PM »
Poor Mr.Kelly's wife blow her brains out when she was cleaning her gun, when Mark was fucking around at Hollywood entering ... you know!
Why do you say such stupid and mean things?

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #10447 on: February 11, 2019, 05:25:53 PM »
Poor Mr.Kelly's wife blow her brains out when she was cleaning her gun, when Mark was fucking around at Hollywood entering ... you know!
Why do you even try?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10448 on: February 11, 2019, 06:19:11 PM »
Why do you even try?
It's amazing some of the things that people will do when they're bored, isn't it?

Heiwa

« Reply #10449 on: February 12, 2019, 09:48:59 AM »
Good question. Mr. Kelly, a fake US astronut, now retired, is married to Gabby, who was a US congress member until she got her brains blown out at a Tucson, AZ, shopping center some years ago by some crazy person, if you believe the media and its Fake News.  On the other hand it is suggested that Gabby blew out her brains herself, while playing with the gun at home, etc, etc. It cannot be easy to be married to a fake astronut while trying to do a political career in USA, where skyscrapers become dust when Arabs land planes in their tops. The Kelly couple now make money attending TV shows, bla, bla, bla. I explain more at my website and I am neither stupid nor mean. I just report my findings and reply to all polite letters about them.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10450 on: February 12, 2019, 01:19:51 PM »
Good question. Mr. Kelly, a fake US astronut, now retired, is married to Gabby, who was a US congress member until she got her brains blown out at a Tucson, AZ, shopping center some years ago by some crazy person, if you believe the media and its Fake News.  On the other hand it is suggested that Gabby blew out her brains herself, while playing with the gun at home, etc, etc. It cannot be easy to be married to a fake astronut while trying to do a political career in USA, where skyscrapers become dust when Arabs land planes in their tops. The Kelly couple now make money attending TV shows, bla, bla, bla. I explain more at my website and I am neither stupid nor mean. I just report my findings and reply to all polite letters about them.
Do you understand that it's impossible to have a productive discussion with you when you say so many stupid and hurtful things?

Heiwa

« Reply #10451 on: February 12, 2019, 06:58:02 PM »
Do you understand that it's impossible to have a productive discussion with you when you say so many stupid and hurtful things?
Yes, people suffering from cognitive dissonance have problems to understand that all persons stating they have been flying in space are paid, lying actors, e.g. Mr. Kelly mentioned above. Mr. Kelly is married to Gabby that maintains some crazy person blew her brains out one day at a supermarket, etc, etc. I just assume Mr. Kelly and Gabby are lying about their lives.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #10452 on: February 12, 2019, 10:17:11 PM »
Yes, people suffering from cognitive dissonance have problems to understand that all persons stating they have been flying in space are paid, lying actors, e.g. Mr. Kelly mentioned above. Mr. Kelly is married to Gabby that maintains some crazy person blew her brains out one day at a supermarket, etc, etc. I just assume Mr. Kelly and Gabby are lying about their lives.

Does the nurse know you aren't taking your meds?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10453 on: February 13, 2019, 07:06:07 AM »
Yes, in much the same way that we just assume that you are lying about your life and your "challenges".

Heiwa

« Reply #10454 on: February 13, 2019, 09:19:10 AM »
Yes, in much the same way that we just assume that you are lying about your life and your "challenges".
Why should I lie about my life - http://heiwaco.com/cv.htm - and Challenges - http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm ? I agree that I have had an interesting life, which just goes on and on. You sound jealous and boring.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10455 on: February 17, 2019, 05:17:53 PM »

I don't think he's lying about his life... Certainly seems more rich and successful than you. Why should people listen to you? You sound like a twerp

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #10456 on: February 18, 2019, 03:23:56 AM »
My life is always full of surprises. So tomorrow morning I go to London to have a look around the Thames and hopefully I am back home on Thursday to continue my life in the south of France. In the meantime my Challenge - topic - just goes on? It is neither magic nor fantasy. It is reality. And no winners. Only losers. Except me. How to be a winner - http://heiwaco.com

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10457 on: February 18, 2019, 11:18:19 AM »

I don't think he's lying about his life... Certainly seems more rich and successful than you. Why should people listen to you?
Elon Musk is far more rich and successful than Anders. Why should anyone listen to Anders?

You sound like a twerp
You sound like a suck-up.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10458 on: February 19, 2019, 08:52:10 PM »
Because it's well known and established that Elon is a fraud and a despicable if not a sociopathic human being. Anders has dedicated his life to safety at sea and despite his many millions is still a down to earth guy who enjoys Nespressos.

I know who I'd rather put my faith in.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #10459 on: February 20, 2019, 03:39:36 AM »

Because it's well known and established that Elon is a fraud and a despicable if not a sociopathic human being. Anders has dedicated his life to safety at sea and despite his many millions is still a down to earth guy who enjoys Nespressos.

After calling Anders everything from a joke to an AI bot planted by the US government; from a "deranged cannibalistic psycho that wants to rape [you], then butcher and eat" you with "zero credibility and a very poor reputation" and calling him a terrorist...even going so far as to tell him "if you know what's good for you, you would piss off from the site and never return"...somehow you are now his biggest supporter....Interesting.
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10460 on: February 20, 2019, 03:47:15 AM »

After calling Anders everything from a joke to an AI bot planted by the US government; from a "deranged cannibalistic psycho that wants to rape [you], then butcher and eat" you with "zero credibility and a very poor reputation" and calling him a terrorist...even going so far as to tell him "if you know what's good for you, you would piss off from the site and never return"...somehow you are now his biggest supporter....Interesting.

Wow, someone's been keeping score. I was testing his resolve and am now convinced he is who he says he is. He stuck around because he is right. If he was full of shit then he would have moved on

And throughout it all Heiwa remains ever the gentlemen. The mark of a true character

Know your place

« Reply #10461 on: February 20, 2019, 08:26:23 AM »

Wow, someone's been keeping score. I was testing his resolve and am now convinced he is who he says he is. He stuck around because he is right. If he was full of shit then he would have moved on

And throughout it all Heiwa remains ever the gentlemen. The mark of a true character
"remains ever the gentlemen" and "The mark of a true character"?

I guess you are going to ignore the fact that Anders engages in personal attacks against anyone who doesn't agree with him?  Or, the many lies he's told?

Well, I don't agree but that's your prerogative so I will accept it.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10462 on: February 20, 2019, 10:23:43 AM »

He also thinks that the earth is round, so how far can you really trust him?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10463 on: February 20, 2019, 01:21:35 PM »

Do you believe it's round?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10464 on: February 20, 2019, 06:48:12 PM »

Do you believe it's round?
Irrelevant.  I already know that you don't trust me.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #10465 on: February 21, 2019, 10:38:31 AM »
So what have I missed in these past several months?
You just got Weskered, bitches!

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #10466 on: February 21, 2019, 12:39:19 PM »

Nothing has changed so you haven't missed much of anything.  Anders is still living in the psych-ward and Shifter's lips are pemanently attached to his ass.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10467 on: February 21, 2019, 02:24:29 PM »

Nothing has changed so you haven't missed much of anything.  Anders is still living in the psych-ward and Shifter's lips are pemanently attached to his ass.

Why would I have to kiss his arse? None of you have beaten his challenges and that is the truth. I stick up for the truth. Perhaps it is you kissing arse just to stay in the cognitive dissonance crowd.

Let's take the ISS (IFS) space station for example...

Prove to us you can get a man to dock on a tiny moving object (compared to the area volume of earth's atmosphere) when said object is moving more than twice the speed of the world's most advanced rail gun projectile.

Know your place

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #10468 on: February 21, 2019, 03:19:18 PM »
Twirps
You just got Weskered, bitches!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10469 on: February 21, 2019, 08:20:08 PM »

Why would I have to kiss his arse?
I don't know why, but you do none the less.