I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #10350 on: December 30, 2018, 08:44:55 PM »
My winning application . . .

I think Jane reported the video to youtube, because it doesn't work.

dammit. This one is not as good . . .

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #10351 on: December 31, 2018, 08:54:11 AM »
I have yet to figure out why this thread is stickied.

More than likely his alt Gotham that did it

So it never gets lost.  I enjoy coming here and laughing at Heiwa.  I wouldn't want to have to look for it.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #10352 on: January 09, 2019, 11:44:29 AM »
without sex
Eh, you've survived your whole life, I'm sure they can manage a few months.
Yes, it is part of the Challenge! Imagine flying to Mars locked up in a space craft with little else to do. Of course you also have to visit the toilet ...

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10353 on: January 09, 2019, 12:43:45 PM »
without sex
Eh, you've survived your whole life, I'm sure they can manage a few months.
Yes, it is part of the Challenge! Imagine flying to Mars locked up in a space craft with little else to do. Of course you also have to visit the toilet ...

Happy New Year Heiwa and congrats on 7200 posts!!

Yeah, incredible to think there were ever millions of people all vying to be on that hoax and fraud Mars One project. Anyone remember that? What a joke. Again, you cram yourself like sardines in a tin can to travel millions of miles to.... A barren, lifeless, freezing cold desert with barely an atmosphere and what little atmosphere there is, doesn't even support human life. The whole thing was a scam and money grab

https://www.iflscience.com/space/whats-going-mars-one/
“When you join the ‘Mars One Community,’ which happens automatically if you applied as a candidate, they start giving you points,” Roche explains. “You get points for getting through each round of the selection process (but just an arbitrary number of points, not anything to do with ranking), and then the only way to get more points is to buy merchandise from Mars One or to donate money to them.” And if media outlets offer payment for an interview, the organization would like to see 75 percent of the profit. As a result the most high-profile hopefuls, he says, are those who brought about the most money.

https://www.outerplaces.com/science/item/18175-investigation-mars-one-project-scam

They only want an extra 6 billion dollars. And they'll even build floating cities on Venus!!!!! Promise!!!  ??? ??? ;D 8)

A journey across space is lethal for a human due to the radiation and cosmic rays. Unless the hull of the spacecraft is 6ft thick lead (the weight of which might make attaining escape velocity from Earth impossible), you will succumb to it. What does it matter though. You wouldn't survive longer than your oxygen tank supply on Mars or any Planet in our solar system.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10354 on: January 09, 2019, 11:25:39 PM »
Looks like Heiwa earned his internet privileges back at the mental hospital.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10355 on: January 09, 2019, 11:27:23 PM »

With views like yours it's amazing you're not in one  ::)

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #10356 on: January 10, 2019, 05:07:43 AM »

I agree. Last three weeks I, Heiwa, was skiing, driving around in and at Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagano and Kyoto, Japan, having a good time and some anonymous idiots don't like it. They should visit http://heiwaco.com which I update right now!
My flight Paris/Tokyo took 11 hours. Imagine flying to Mars being locked up in a spacecraft for months. Doesn't sound fun.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 04:50:14 PM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10357 on: January 10, 2019, 08:01:00 PM »
Did you visit Fukushima to tell them how the radiation is perfectly safe?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10358 on: January 10, 2019, 10:39:36 PM »

I agree. Last three weeks I, Heiwa, was skiing, driving around in and at Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagano and Kyoto, Japan, having a good time and some anonymous idiots don't like it. They should visit http://heiwaco.com which I update right now!
My flight Paris/Tokyo took 11 hours. Imagine flying to Mars being locked up in a spacecraft for months. Doesn't sound fun.

Imagine be locked in a padded cell for years.  Wait you don't have to imagine that.
Rabinoz RIP

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10359 on: January 10, 2019, 10:42:03 PM »
What's your take on the 'Mars-One' NSS? Real or fake?

What do you think about their promise to build floating cities above the clouds on Venus?

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10360 on: January 10, 2019, 11:02:45 PM »

What do you think about their promise to build floating cities above the clouds on Venus?

Real or fake?  In what sense?  Is the premise of their idea, realistic, yes.  We could colonize a distant planet.  Is it realistic for that company to complete that premise, probably not.  While not impossible, a small company is not going to be able to fund the logistical needs to colonize another planet, especially a company that has no hardware and doesn't plan on making any.

Why would you want to build a city in the clouds of Venus?  Is that where your ASI resides?  Sounds like a pipe dream.
Rabinoz RIP

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10361 on: January 10, 2019, 11:15:16 PM »

Real or fake?  In what sense?  Is the premise of their idea, realistic, yes.  We could colonize a distant planet.  Is it realistic for that company to complete that premise, probably not.  While not impossible, a small company is not going to be able to fund the logistical needs to colonize another planet, especially a company that has no hardware and doesn't plan on making any.

Why would you want to build a city in the clouds of Venus?  Is that where your ASI resides?  Sounds like a pipe dream.

Not in the clouds of Venus, but above them where the temperature and pressure is more hospitable. Some could make the case it is more plausible to live there then it would be on the surface of Mars. Check out this video. Makes a few good points

After watching, you might think Venus would make a better option afterall

No, the ASI does not reside on Venus. It resides in a stable orbit around a black hole

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #10362 on: January 11, 2019, 06:34:28 AM »
Yes! See http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm. There are no problems at Fukushima. BUT local security will arrest you, if you suggest otherwise. Carlos Ghosn is in jail for much less and will never be free. Jap justice is ... not my liking.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 06:38:00 AM by Heiwa »

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #10363 on: January 11, 2019, 11:50:47 AM »
Yes! See http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm. There are no problems at Fukushima. BUT local security will arrest you, if you suggest otherwise. Carlos Ghosn is in jail for much less and will never be free. Jap justice is ... not my liking.

Welcome to FES! It's always great to see when new members join to discuss matters they find to be of great importance. I can see you are new here. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the site and how things work.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:53:48 AM by boydster »

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10364 on: January 11, 2019, 12:32:10 PM »

Racist.
Rabinoz RIP

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10365 on: January 11, 2019, 05:51:58 PM »
Yes! See http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm. There are no problems at Fukushima. BUT local security will arrest you, if you suggest otherwise.
Don't suggest otherwise.  Prove otherwise.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #10366 on: January 11, 2019, 11:27:14 PM »
Yes! See http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm. There are no problems at Fukushima. BUT local security will arrest you, if you suggest otherwise.
I do at the link provided. I spent three weeks in Japan around New Year 2019 and learnt a lot, which I describe at my website. Japanese authorities really scared the shit out of 130 million Japanese 2011 when the Fukushima incident took place. Japanese authorities said nuclear radiation would kill, so about 150 000 people had to be evacuated, blah, blah, blah. It was not necessary but it was part of the 1945 atomic bomb hoax still going on. Plenty Japanese can still not return but there are some clever ones that just ignored the Japanese authorities' nonsense 2011 and stayed where they were ... with their cows, dogs and cats ... and they are still in good shape eight years later 2019.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #10367 on: January 12, 2019, 01:15:21 AM »
I do at the link provided. I spent three weeks in Japan around New Year 2019 and learnt a lot, which I describe at my website. Japanese authorities really scared the shit out of 130 million Japanese 2011 when the Fukushima incident took place. Japanese authorities said nuclear radiation would kill, so about 150 000 people had to be evacuated, blah, blah, blah. It was not necessary but it was part of the 1945 atomic bomb hoax still going on. Plenty Japanese can still not return but there are some clever ones that just ignored the Japanese authorities' nonsense 2011 and stayed where they were ... with their cows, dogs and cats ... and they are still in good shape eight years later 2019.

Why the same fuck would Japan...the people that would not surrender no matter what, would support a lie that would make them surrender...brought dishonor to their people (which they care most about) etc etc from a foreign power.. do you listen to yourself when you talk? It makes no sense
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Heiwa

« Reply #10368 on: January 12, 2019, 04:48:34 AM »

Why the same fuck would Japan...the people that would not surrender no matter what, would support a lie that would make them surrender...brought dishonor to their people (which they care most about) etc etc from a foreign power.. do you listen to yourself when you talk? It makes no sense
Thanks for asking. The Japan people, the Japanese, or rather the oligarques and plutocrats in charge since 1868, are quite clever to look after their interests so their people can work, drink fuck and danse, etc. Of course all Japanese consider the foreign, red-haired, belly fat outsiders as stupid dog shit and you are one of them. Just study http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm for latest news!

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10369 on: January 12, 2019, 07:35:17 AM »

Thanks for asking. The Japan people, the Japanese, or rather the oligarques and plutocrats in charge since 1868, are quite clever to look after their interests so their people can work, drink fuck and danse, etc. Of course all Japanese consider the foreign, red-haired, belly fat outsiders as stupid dog shit and you are one of them. Just study http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm for latest news!
When you were supposedly in Japan, did you show any of them your website?
Rabinoz RIP

Bom Tishop

« Reply #10370 on: January 12, 2019, 01:36:37 PM »

Uhhh... that didn't actually answer the question I asked.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10371 on: January 12, 2019, 03:07:20 PM »

Heiwa rarely answers questions.  He usually deflects by saying something like (I'll paraphrase) .

I'm a moronic conspiracy theorist.  I talk out of my ass.  http://heiwacoisretarded.com
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #10372 on: January 12, 2019, 05:02:31 PM »

Hm, Japan had contacted USA at Bern, Switzerland, Stockholm, Sweden and Moscow, USSR, since end 1944 to stop the war in the Far East, that Japan had lost already end 1943, but USA wanted to finish its fake atomic bomb show first planned for August 1945. In the meantime USA could conquer some islands in the Pacific and  bomb 60+ Japanese cities  conquer, etc. I describe it at http://heiwaco.com/vk12.htm#7A . The Japanese people had little influence. They just did what they were told. Particular interests were in charge.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #10373 on: January 13, 2019, 01:30:51 AM »

Hm, Japan had contacted USA at Bern, Switzerland, Stockholm, Sweden and Moscow, USSR, since end 1944 to stop the war in the Far East, that Japan had lost already end 1943, but USA wanted to finish its fake atomic bomb show first planned for August 1945. In the meantime USA could conquer some islands in the Pacific and  bomb 60+ Japanese cities  conquer, etc. I describe it at http://heiwaco.com/vk12.htm#7A . The Japanese people had little influence. They just did what they were told. Particular interests were in charge.

That still doesn't answer why a country would go along with a lie from another country... especially a country that puts honor over life...it makes no sense to me.

Kinda like the moon landing...there are many problems with it that bug me. And that is one of the few conspiracies that have a ton of reason to exist. However, why would Russia/China etc keep their mouths shut about it being fake. Especially Russia then, you know damn well they were watching and would know it's fake.

Hell, even amateur radio could track Russia's first sat.

Heiwa

« Reply #10374 on: January 13, 2019, 12:20:20 PM »

That still doesn't answer why a country would go along with a lie from another country... especially a country that puts honor over life...it makes no sense to me.

Kinda like the moon landing...there are many problems with it that bug me. And that is one of the few conspiracies that have a ton of reason to exist. However, why would Russia/China etc keep their mouths shut about it being fake. Especially Russia then, you know damn well they were watching and would know it's fake.

Countries are controlled by a limited number of persons hiding behind other persons and plenty is possible. You smell like dog shit with your stupîd comments.
Nobody could see the first Soviet sputnik 1957. It was too small to be seen in the sky. But plenty people saw it. And plenty radio amateurs said they could hear it. But track it? Typical dog shit.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10375 on: January 18, 2019, 10:40:01 PM »

Countries are controlled by a limited number of persons hiding behind other persons and plenty is possible. You smell like dog shit with your stupîd comments.
Nobody could see the first Soviet sputnik 1957. It was too small to be seen in the sky. But plenty people saw it. And plenty radio amateurs said they could hear it. But track it? Typical dog shit.

You keep talking about dog shit.  You seem to know a lot of about it, but that does make sense considering the shit you peddle on your website.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #10376 on: January 19, 2019, 04:01:52 AM »

You keep talking about dog shit.  You seem to know a lot of about it, but that does make sense considering the shit you peddle on your website.
Yes, I am an expert of dog shit. My website is very popular thanks to this expertise. I feel sorry for you that cannot recognize dog shit. Maybe you are one or live in it?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #10377 on: January 19, 2019, 01:59:36 PM »
Yes, I am an expert of dog shit. My website is very popular thanks to this expertise.

Does this end this thread finally??

« Reply #10378 on: January 19, 2019, 03:55:19 PM »

Yes, I am an expert of dog shit. My website is very popular thanks to this expertise. I feel sorry for you that cannot recognize dog shit. Maybe you are one or live in it?
I'm sorry but you site is not popular.  You have some of the lowest traffic on the internet and you know it.
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Heiwa

« Reply #10379 on: January 19, 2019, 10:05:44 PM »

I'm sorry but you site is not popular.  You have some of the lowest traffic on the internet and you know it.
Well, there were 49 hits of http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm during the last 33 hours, which I consider pretty good. http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm on another ISP has lower scores. You smell like dog shit, microbrain.