I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #9360 on: June 21, 2018, 03:30:12 PM »
This almost 3 million tonne rocket ship was also supposedly going 11km/s. Think about the amount of energy required to slow something down weighing that much to a stop. It is ludicrous. Mankind simply hasn't invented an efficient or effective means of having humans travel to space and certainly not back again. Only twerps believe we have. THINK about it.
Ludicrous to your silly ASI but doable to real people but no 3 million tonne rocket ship was going at 11km/s! It was a lot lighter by the time it got to anything like that velocity!

And you think again! Nobody attempted to "to slow something down weighing that much to a stop". By the time Apollo 11 got to the moon its mass was about 46 tonnes.
And nobody needed to slow that don't - Earth's gravity did that. A small delta-V was needed to enter lunar orbit, that's all.

Sure it seems like a ludicrous to little minds like yours seems to be - do some real sums instead of doing a Heiwa and ridiculing everything!

Yes, you think! And you do the sums but it's true that basic rocket technology is not that much better that in the 1970s.
There are better and lighter materials but fuels and rocket motor are not that much better and still ruled by "the rocket equation".

But with current technology we certainly can get to say Mars. Pity about the coming home bit - ready for a one way trip ;).

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9361 on: June 21, 2018, 03:38:54 PM »
This almost 3 million tonne rocket ship was also supposedly going 11km/s. Think about the amount of energy required to slow something down weighing that much to a stop. It is ludicrous. Mankind simply hasn't invented an efficient or effective means of having humans travel to space and certainly not back again. Only twerps believe we have. THINK about it.
Ludicrous to your silly ASI but doable to real people but no 3 million tonne rocket ship was going at 11km/s! It was a lot lighter by the time it got to anything like that velocity!

And you think again! Nobody attempted to "to slow something down weighing that much to a stop". By the time Apollo 11 got to the moon its mass was about 46 tonnes.
And nobody needed to slow that don't - Earth's gravity did that. A small delta-V was needed to enter lunar orbit, that's all.

Sure it seems like a ludicrous to little minds like yours seems to be - do some real sums instead of doing a Heiwa and ridiculing everything!

Yes, you think! And you do the sums but it's true that basic rocket technology is not that much better that in the 1970s.
There are better and lighter materials but fuels and rocket motor are not that much better and still ruled by "the rocket equation".

But with current technology we certainly can get to say Mars. Pity about the coming home bit - ready for a one way trip ;).

You sound like a twerp rab. You talk a lot of fiction and present it as truth. Only twerps do that.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #9362 on: June 21, 2018, 06:19:45 PM »

But they cannot calculate how much fuel is required.
Again, you demonstrate your own ignorance.  The Tsiolkovsky rocket equation is used to calculate the amount of fuel required for a given amount of delta-v and is a relatively simple calculation.

Yes, it sounds simple! If you want to go to the Moon from EPO you calculate the delta-v (m/s) required and suddenly you know the fuel (kg) required. I wonder why nobody can do it? Maybe because you must also carry the fuel to fly home?
What are you talking about?  Of course the mission planners calculate how much fuel they need to carry for the return trip.  Why is it so hard for you to understand the concept of carrying that fuel for the return trip as part of your initial payload?
Well, no mission planners will tell me how much fuel they need to carry for the return trip. I think they are twerps just acting as NASA experts. What do you think? Do you think?
I think that the mission planners don't want to waste their time with you because you are the twerp.

Again, it's simply a matter of using the Tsiolkovsky rocket equation.  The part that's probably confusing you the most is that you have to pretty much plan the mission backwards.  You start out by figuring out how much mass you have at the end of your lunar stay and how much delta-v you need to get you from lunar orbit back to earth.  Once you know how much fuel you need for that burn, then you can add that fuel mass to the payload mass that you need to carry with you to lunar orbit.  When you know how much mass you need to take to lunar orbit and how much delta-v you need to get you there, then you can calculate how much propellant you need to take to EPO.

No, it is not simply a matter of using the Tsiolkovsky rocket equation. It just tells you the change of speed (m/s) when ejecting rocket fuel mass (kg) disregarding influence of gravity of adjacent heavenly bodies like the Sun, planet Earth and its Moon.
Only twerps believe that you can fly between planets by applying a rocket force (N) and burning/ejecting fuel (kg) at regular intervals. But they cannot calculate the amount of fuel required and how to get it off the ground with it, so they are losers of my Challenge (topic).
They cannot even calculate when, where and how to apply the rocket force (N) to go anywhere and predict the trajectory.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9363 on: June 21, 2018, 07:04:54 PM »
No, it is not simply a matter of using the Tsiolkovsky rocket equation. It just tells you the change of speed (m/s) when ejecting rocket fuel mass (kg) disregarding influence of gravity of adjacent heavenly bodies like the Sun, planet Earth and its Moon.
Actually, the gravitational influences of adjacent heavenly bodies are taken into consideration when calculating how much delta-v is required for a given maneuver.  Many years ago, Sir Issac Newton described how the gravitational influence of a body decreases as the distance from that body increases.  This means that it's possible to calculate how fast you need to go to reach the moon's gravitational influence before the earth's gravitational influence pulls you back.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9364 on: June 21, 2018, 08:10:03 PM »

Sure it seems like ludicrous to little minds like yours seems to be - do some real sums instead of doing a Heiwa and ridiculing everything!

You sound like a twerp rab. You talk a lot of fiction and present it as truth. Only twerps do that.
Where's there any fiction in what I wrote?

There seem to plenty proud to be twerps, who get things done, while the Heiwas and Shifters can only sit on the side-lines and ridicule what their little minds can't understand.

Konstantin Tsiolkovsky way back in 1903 worked out the rocket equation though even back in 1813 William Moore wrote his Treatise on the Motion of Rockets [and] an Essay on Naval Gunnery containing much the same information.

Of course poor old Heiwa can't understand that the future locations of moons and planets can really be predicted with excellent accuracy.

But here in 2018 it seems too hard for some to grasp.
Go back to what you do best, being the ultimate thespian who plays roles like Puck so well - always the fool.

Heiwa

« Reply #9365 on: June 21, 2018, 10:58:43 PM »
Actually, the gravitational influences of adjacent heavenly bodies are taken into consideration when calculating how much delta-v is required for a given maneuver.  Many years ago, Sir Issac Newton described how the gravitational influence of a body decreases as the distance from that body increases.  This means that it's possible to calculate how fast you need to go to reach the moon's gravitational influence before the earth's gravitational influence pulls you back.

I am happy to see that you agree that Earth gravity affects a space craft trying to fly to the Moon after having applied a rocket force A on it catapulting the space craft out of EPO in the right direction towards the Moon for a couple of minutes, etc.
As soon as the rocket force is no longer applied, Earth gravity slows the space craft down and changes its direction.
If the rocket force A is too small, the space craft will just start to orbit Earth or crash on Earth after a while.
If the rocket force A is too big, you may pass the Moon at too high speed and carry on into the universe or drop into the Sun and burn up. There is no way to brake.
If the rocket force A catapults you, so that Moon gravity will get hold of you, you will crash on the Moon.
If you think that you can apply a rocket force B on your space craft at the right time and direction, so that you start orbiting the Moon, you are mistaken and live in a fantasy world.
But say that you are orbiting the Moon, and apply a rocket force C to slow down so that you can get out of Moon orbit and land, you still must consider Moon gravity. It pulls you down all the time. No rocket equation will help you.
But say that you land and go out for a piss. There is no toilet in your space craft. You are a hero! The first twerp to piss on the Moon.
After that you apply a new rocket force D to start orbiting the Moon again. And in Moon orbit you apply another rocket force E to be catapulted out of orbit to return the Earth to tell the POTUS about your pissing.
As soon as Earth gravity gets hold of you, you just go faster and faster straight to Earth. Your speed will be 11,000 m/s when you hit the thin atmosphere at 110,000 m altitude and a few seconds later you burn up at 55,000 m altitude and become dust.
But say you can apply a rocket force F to brake and land on Earth again at 0 m/s speed.
It means that you must apply six rocket forces A, B, C, D, E and F to your space craft for a Moon round trip. Each application requires fuel and my Challenge is to show that you can get that fuel into EPO to get started.
Pls don't tell me that a rocket equation tells me how much fuel is required to do six burns for a space trip.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9366 on: June 21, 2018, 11:11:54 PM »

I am happy to see that you agree that Earth gravity affects a space craft trying to fly to the Moon after having applied a rocket force A on it catapulting the space craft out of EPO in the right direction towards the Moon for a couple of minutes, etc.
As soon as the rocket force is no longer applied, Earth gravity slows the space craft down and changes its direction.
If the rocket force A is too small, the space craft will just start to orbit Earth or crash on Earth after a while.
If the rocket force A is too big, you may pass the Moon at too high speed and carry on into the universe or drop into the Sun and burn up. There is no way to brake.
If the rocket force A catapults you, so that Moon gravity will get hold of you, you will crash on the Moon.
If you think that you can apply a rocket force B on your space craft at the right time and direction, so that you start orbiting the Moon, you are mistaken and live in a fantasy world.
But say that you are orbiting the Moon, and apply a rocket force C to slow down so that you can get out of Moon orbit and land, you still must consider Moon gravity. It pulls you down all the time. No rocket equation will help you.
But say that you land and go out for a piss. There is no toilet in your space craft. You are a hero! The first twerp to piss on the Moon.
After that you apply a new rocket force D to start orbiting the Moon again. And in Moon orbit you apply another rocket force E to be catapulted out of orbit to return the Earth to tell the POTUS about your pissing.
As soon as Earth gravity gets hold of you, you just go faster and faster straight to Earth. Your speed will be 11,000 m/s when you hit the thin atmosphere at 110,000 m altitude and a few seconds later you burn up at 55,000 m altitude and become dust.
But say you can apply a rocket force F to brake and land on Earth again at 0 m/s speed.
It means that you must apply six rocket forces A, B, C, D, E and F to your space craft for a Moon round trip. Each application requires fuel and my Challenge is to show that you can get that fuel into EPO to get started.
Pls don't tell me that a rocket equation tells me how much fuel is required to do six burns for a space trip.

According to Grand Twerp rab the rocket hardly weighs anything at all by the time it gets to the Moon. Somehow according to rab, it doesn't need fuel to slow down on apprach back to Earth. The same force he believes helps the rocket get back to Earth (gravity) is also the force that is going to incinerate the crew without a means of slowing down. Because according to rab, the fuel is mostly gone by the time they reach the moon. The rocket including fuel was nearly 3 million tonnes on Earth, but to get from the Moon to Earth the rocket is only 46 tonnes. What twerp logic is this?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9367 on: June 22, 2018, 01:52:58 AM »
According to Grand Twerp rab the rocket hardly weighs anything at all by the time it gets to the Moon.
All I said was that for the example that I gave, almost 46 tonnes was placed in a lunar radius orbit. I said nothing about what might have been launched from earth.

A rocket weighing 46 tonnes is certainly not "hardly anything"!
The launch mass of the Juno I satellite launch vehicle carrying the Explorer 2 satellite was only 29,060 kg and
the launch mass of the Atlas D LV-3B launching Mercury-Atlas 6, carrying John H. Glenn and Scott Carpenter was only 120,000 kg.
And most of the fuel is needed to get into LEO.

Quote from: Shifter
Somehow according to rab, it doesn't need fuel to slow down on apprach back to Earth.

I said nothing of the sort.

The same force he believes helps the rocket get back to Earth (gravity) is also the force that is going to incinerate the crew without a means of slowing down. Because according to rab, the fuel is mostly gone by the time they reach the moon.

The rocket including fuel was nearly 3 million tonnes on Earth, but to get from the Moon to Earth the rocket is only 46 tonnes. What twerp logic is this?

Only the ignoramus called Shifter claimed that "the rocket including fuel was nearly ;D 3 million tonnes on Earth ;D". Your ASI needs a re-boot!
I never mentioned the launch mass of the Saturn V but it was 2,970,000 kg not ;D 3 million tonnes ;D!

Talk about the ultimate straw-man argument! All I do is give a few values for a transfer orbit from LEO to Lunar Radius Earth Orbit and you make up the rest.

Who is your script writer or do you make up all this stuff yourself.
Only Shifter could make up a launch mass over 7 times that of the largest ocean going vessel.
Go jump in your Lake Burley Griffon for all I care.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9368 on: June 22, 2018, 02:08:28 AM »
I'm still human and make an error with units of measure

Only a twerp encourages someone to commit suicide over it

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #9369 on: June 22, 2018, 02:32:21 AM »
When I started looking into how much fuel is required for a trip to piss on the Moon, NASA informed me that Apollo 11 or rather a Saturn V rocket consumed 3 346 tons or >3 million kilograms fuel just to get off the Earth ground and into high speed/low altitude parking orbit (EPO) around Earth, from where it would continue to the Moon by firing another rocket engine at the right moment. http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm .
The link provided by NASA doesn't work anymore but according other experts it was 2 709 329 kg of fuel that was used.

And that fuel must be lifted off the ground. The total mass (rocket engines, fuel, asstronuts) taking off was 2 896 895 kg.

It was done 5 times 1969/72.

Imagine what type of rocket that can lift 2 897 tons. Does it exist?

Of course not. Not 1969 not 2018?

Only twerps think otherwise, i.e. anything is possible.

But twerps cannot think.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 02:34:25 AM by Heiwa »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9370 on: June 22, 2018, 04:24:10 AM »
I'm still human and make an error with units of measure
Tough! You claim that you are not just human and you're that one that ridiculed me so much with 3 million tonnes launched from earth and only about 46 tonnes into a lunar radius earth orbit.
Only a twerp encourages someone to commit suicide over it
I didn't "encourage someone to commit suicide"! Surely a person of your age can swim - I certainly can.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9371 on: June 22, 2018, 05:10:42 AM »
When I started looking into how much fuel is required for a trip to piss on the Moon, NASA informed me that Apollo 11 or rather a Saturn V rocket consumed 3 346 tons or >3 million kilograms fuel just to get off the Earth ground and into high speed/low altitude parking orbit (EPO) around Earth, from where it would continue to the Moon by firing another rocket engine at the right moment. http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm .
The link provided by NASA doesn't work anymore but according other experts it was 2 709 329 kg of fuel that was used.

And that fuel must be lifted off the ground. The total mass (rocket engines, fuel, asstronuts) taking off was 2 896 895 kg.
That 2 709 329 kg of fuel used might have been for the whole mission but I can't be bothered adding it all up!

Saturn V, Apollo 17:     
  • Launch Mass: 2,970,000 kg
  • Mass to LEO (170 km): 140,000 kg
  • Mass into Trans Lunar Injection Orbit: 48,600 kg
But I couldn't care less what you believe and don't believe or what you can and can't understand.
SpaceX Falcon Heavy:     
  • Launch Mass: 1,420,788 kg
  • Mass to LEO: 63,800 kg
  • Mass to GTO: 26,700 kg
  • Mass into Mars: 16,800 kg
Only about half a Saturn V.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9372 on: June 22, 2018, 07:01:15 AM »

Yes, in a very predictable manner.

In that case, you just add a little more delta-v.

Of course you can brake.  It's called turning around and firing the rocket in the direction that you're traveling.

Not if you aim a little ahead of the moon and brake enough to enter lunar orbit.

Why would you think that?  Granted, the calculations are very complex and the timing must be just right, but that's what computer guidance systems are made for.

Of course it will.  Leaving lunar orbit to land on the moon is still a matter of applying the right amount of delta-v.  Besides, several unmanned lunar probes had already soft landed on the moon, so they did have some experience to draw upon.

You can be a hero and piss on the moon if you want.  Everyone else will use the urine collection system in the space suit.

I doubt that president Nixon wanted to hear about where the astronauts pissed.

No, I say that you can aim for a very narrow reentry corridor and use the atmosphere to brake until it's time to deploy the parachutes.

The rocket equation is just one part of determining how much fuel is required.  Trust me, there is far more planning that goes into space missions than even you realize.

Heiwa

« Reply #9373 on: June 22, 2018, 11:08:10 AM »

Yes, in a very predictable manner.

In that case, you just add a little more delta-v.

Of course you can brake.  It's called turning around and firing the rocket in the direction that you're traveling.

Not if you aim a little ahead of the moon and brake enough to enter lunar orbit.

Why would you think that?  Granted, the calculations are very complex and the timing must be just right, but that's what computer guidance systems are made for.

Of course it will.  Leaving lunar orbit to land on the moon is still a matter of applying the right amount of delta-v.  Besides, several unmanned lunar probes had already soft landed on the moon, so they did have some experience to draw upon.

You can be a hero and piss on the moon if you want.  Everyone else will use the urine collection system in the space suit.

I doubt that president Nixon wanted to hear about where the astronauts pissed.

No, I say that you can aim for a very narrow reentry corridor and use the atmosphere to brake until it's time to deploy the parachutes.

The rocket equation is just one part of determining how much fuel is required.  Trust me, there is far more planning that goes into space missions than even you realize.
Thanks. I am happy to see that
the rocket equation is just one part of determining how much fuel is required
So what other parts are required?
To win my €1M Challenge you have to clarify all aspects of a human space trip.
Re
Everyone else will use the urine collection system in the space suit.
And what about the solid waste? And the toilet paper roll!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9374 on: June 22, 2018, 03:07:24 PM »
That can be very messy if an astronaut has :-[ diarrhoea :-[!
Quote from: David Szondy
Where no man had gone before: The 45th anniversary of Apollo 8 << and how!! >>
It was shortly after Apollo 8 went into translunar orbit that an unpleasant episode occurred. The plan was for the crew to sleep in shifts, so there would always be at least one astronaut awake at any given time. Despite all the adrenalin from the launch, Borman took the first sleeping shift and took a sleeping pill. Far from nodding off, he ended up wide awake with vomiting and a diarrhea attack so bad that the waste system couldn’t handle it and droplets of sick and feces floated around the cabin.

Read all about it in: :-[ Where no man had gone before :-[: The 45th anniversary of Apollo 8

Keep it up, Heiwa, it gets so ;D ;D entertaining ;D ;D!

Heiwa

« Reply #9375 on: June 23, 2018, 09:45:35 AM »
It was shortly after Apollo 8 went into translunar orbit that an unpleasant episode occurred. The plan was for the crew to sleep in shifts, so there would always be at least one astronaut awake at any given time. Despite all the adrenalin from the launch, Borman took the first sleeping shift and took a sleeping pill. Far from nodding off, he ended up wide awake with vomiting and a diarrhea attack so bad that the waste system couldn’t handle it and droplets of sick and feces floated around the cabin.

Read all about it in: :-[ Where no man had gone before :-[: The 45th anniversary of Apollo 8

Yes, my Challenge is great fun and entertainment. Only twerps think, if they think, that they can win it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9376 on: June 23, 2018, 10:09:26 AM »

Yes, my Challenge is great fun and entertainment. Only twerps think, if they think, that they can win it.
Then it's a good thing that no one here thinks that anyone will ever win your "challenge".

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #9377 on: June 23, 2018, 02:17:52 PM »
Could it happen that the admin/judge of the human-in-space Challenge would offer the OP and additional €1,000,000 to re-enter within a given timeline...say a one month window? 

Since there was a claim of victory it would be interesting to see if he could be brought back to the game and he would be the only one qualifying for the bonus.   

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9378 on: June 23, 2018, 06:11:24 PM »

I thought that I was a twerp but I'm under no illusions that it'd winnable. One person cannot and did not plan a mission like that.

No, I mean that reading you entire unscientific fictional site is so entertaining.
It hard to imagine that any sane person would be so egotistical the believe that if they cannot understand how something works it is impossible.

But that seems to be something that you and flat-earthers have in common and that's what makes your fantasy so entertaining.

I wonder that you haven't published under a new genre of pseudo scientific fantasy.
There is this book "How It Works" by Jason Hazeley - Penguin Books Australia.
Or maybe could publish "Proving Nothing can Work (because I am too dumb to understand)" by Anders Bjφrkman. M.Sc. Naval Architect and Marine Engineer.
Keep up the good work - it makes such amusing reading.

Heiwa

« Reply #9379 on: June 24, 2018, 01:40:23 AM »

No, I mean that reading you entire unscientific fictional site is so entertaining.
It hard to imagine that any sane person would be so egotistical the believe that if they cannot understand how something works it is impossible.

But that seems to be something that you and flat-earthers have in common and that's what makes your fantasy so entertaining. ...

Keep up the good work - it makes such amusing reading.
Thanks for visiting and commenting upon http://heiwaco.com - my website.
Re unscientific fictional? Didn't you read:
Many people wonder who I am and why I do this web site about false atomic bombs 1945, invented Moon trips 1969, unreal, sinking Estonia incident 1994 and 911 fantastic tower collapses 2001 and other things. Why not leave people suffering from cognitive dissonance - their intelligence tells them one thing, but their amygdala tells them under no circumstances to push it - alone with their dreams?
Etc, etc.

To earn a living I 1965 went into ship-building/repairs/maintenance, which is real, practical and quite entertaining, where you meet plenty interesting people. Imagine 1999 I met a person, WM, who had assisted Stalin & Co 1948/58 to build a communist atomic bomb that exploded 1949 using uranium produced by Wismut AG! All fake of course. Just propaganda. Wismut AG exists, but it just mined quartz. And that WM confirmed what another person, MS, had indicated to me already 1964. Atomic bombs are just propaganda. Fake photos/films/testimonies, etc. It convinced me.

And then it was easy to understand that US Moon trips 1969/72 and US skyscraper top down collapses 2001 were similar hoaxes. Just propaganda.

The reason for it all is just to promote US wars of aggression and military spending, which makes plenty twerps happy. I don't believe in a Jewish conspiracy to conquer the world to enslave me, etc, etc. I just tell people what I find.

So the show just goes on.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9380 on: June 24, 2018, 02:42:06 AM »
To earn a living I 1965 went into ship-building/repairs/maintenance, which is real, practical and quite entertaining, where you meet plenty interesting people.
Why didn't you stick to something you might understand?

Heiwa

« Reply #9381 on: June 24, 2018, 03:10:24 AM »
To earn a living I 1965 went into ship-building/repairs/maintenance, which is real, practical and quite entertaining, where you meet plenty interesting people.
I am quite good at and understand ship-building/repairs/maintenance/operations/design. Reason being a friend didn't recommend nuclear or asstro physics taught at the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.

So when this ship Estonia sank 1994 killing ~1000 persons I used my experience and know how and concluded and announced publicly that the Estonia, Finnish and Swedish governments just made up a story and lied about everything to protect interested, criminal parties. Of course it didn't make me popular among them but plenty survivors of the incident and relatives of people that drowned like me.
Anyway - the Estonia, Finnish and Swedish governments and their twerps got away with it.
It made me curious about the US nuclear weapons and human space travel hoaxes. Same method -  the US government just made up stories and lied about everything to protect interested, criminal parties. Isn't it easy to understand?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #9382 on: June 24, 2018, 12:45:47 PM »
I am quite good at and understand ship-building
This I could believe. it's orbital mechanics and structural engineering that you know next to nothing about. Claiming that your views are just common sense does not prove anything.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9383 on: June 24, 2018, 05:41:23 PM »
I am quite good at and understand ship-building/repairs/maintenance/operations/design. Reason being a friend didn't recommend nuclear or asstro physics taught at the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.
Obviously your friend knew that nuclear physics and astrophysics would be too difficult for you to understand.

Heiwa

« Reply #9384 on: June 25, 2018, 12:19:55 AM »
Obviously your friend knew that nuclear physics and astrophysics would be too difficult for you to understand.
Well, I actually visited the F (physics) department of the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, 1964, to see what they were up. To enter you had to have (like me) top grades in high school mathematics and physics, etc. The professors told me how fantastic their work was building nuclear weapons and rockets flying in space for Swedish state interests, bla, bla, and they confirmed that they were twerps. Most low paid jobs, actually and lots of military secrecy involved. Boring to say the least. So I studied mechanical sciences instead (ship building) and it was one of the best decisions I have ever done. In the end I became rich.
Do you have any education at all? Are you rich?
The Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, 2018 gives free lessons how to fly in space - http://heiwaco.com/moontravela.htm . Why don't you sign up? None of the students and lecturers there have managed to win my Challenge!
Or study http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm#RES how to land on Earth after a trip to piss on the Moon. Do you really think it works?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 02:20:42 AM by Heiwa »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9385 on: June 25, 2018, 12:28:58 AM »
The professors told me how fantastic there work was building nuclear weapons and rockets flying in space for Swedish state interests and they confirmed that they were twerps.

Haha nice one.

There is no doubt Heiwa is smarter and more educated than a lot of you on this thread. I'm not sure why you guys continue to attempt to get into scientific debates with him. You will lose every time because only twerps do that.

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #9386 on: June 26, 2018, 01:52:40 PM »
The professors told me how fantastic there work was building nuclear weapons and rockets flying in space for Swedish state interests and they confirmed that they were twerps.

Haha nice one.

There is no doubt Heiwa is smarter and more educated than a lot of you on this thread. I'm not sure why you guys continue to attempt to get into scientific debates with him. You will lose every time because only twerps do that.
Thanks! But my Challenges - http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm are still open for anyone to win, €1M.

« Reply #9387 on: June 27, 2018, 07:33:20 AM »

Haha nice one.

Thanks! But my Challenges - http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm are still open for anyone to win, €1M.
Of course they are still open, they're fake. You've admitted that. You don't have the money and you are not qualified to judge the information in any of those fields.
You just keep failing.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 11:05:38 AM by Badxtoss »

Heiwa

« Reply #9388 on: June 27, 2018, 08:37:34 AM »

Haha nice one.

Of course they are still open, they're fake. You've admitted that. You don't have the money and you are qualified to judge the information in any of those fields.
You just keep failing.
Only twerps believe my Challenges are fake and that I don't have any money or can judge the information involved. Twerps are just too stupid to fail ... anything. Like the twerp Donald 'Twitter' Trump signing all sorts of executive orders with a big pen to impress the media. Donald just kissed the ass of emperor Kim III of Korea (north) to save the WORLD. But emperor Kim III is ... nude. No clothes. No nukes. It was disgusting with media looking on and ... 99.99% of the world didn't react.

« Reply #9389 on: June 27, 2018, 11:07:42 AM »

Haha nice one.

Of course they are still open, they're fake. You've admitted that. You don't have the money and you are qualified to judge the information in any of those fields.
You just keep failing.
Only twerps believe my Challenges are fake and that I don't have any money or can judge the information involved. Twerps are just too stupid to fail ... anything. Like the twerp Donald 'Twitter' Trump signing all sorts of executive orders with a big pen to impress the media. Donald just kissed the ass of emperor Kim III of Korea (north) to save the WORLD. But emperor Kim III is ... nude. No clothes. No nukes. It was disgusting with media looking on and ... 99.99% of the world didn't react.
You've never publicly shown you have the money so, they are fake. You have admitted you are not an expert in those fields, so they are fake.
You're a liar, a fraud and a failure.