I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #9270 on: June 15, 2018, 07:00:36 AM »
No, I am an engineer...
The stupid things that you say contradict that outlandish claim.

Only twerps  go (or are sent) to sea to fish and chip rusty decks to earn a living...
What do you have against fishermen earning a living?  Don't you like to eat fish?

...not forgetting the twerps paying a fortune to cruise around on not seaworthy vessels. Better stay ashore.
It appears that you aren't doing a very good job of keeping those vessels seaworthy.
I have nothing against fishermen and seamen. When I was young, boys that were stupid, unsocial and bad at school were sent to sea to grow up.
From what I've heard, stupid people don't survive at sea for very long.

You are right that safety at sea is my business. I am thus quite proud of testing the bow visor of one of my ships on a trip Genoa/Tanger, when we were hit by a B10 storm in the Golfe de Lion. We had of course slowed down to 5 knots in the big waves to avoid impacts against the bow, but we increased speed to 7 knots to experience a wave impact. And the impact took place! The noise was 130 dB - BANG! And the whole ship was shaking and vibrating for a while. But the bow visor was not damaged at all.
As I recall, it wasn't the bow visor itself that failed.  Rather it was the bow visor's latching mechanism that was compromised for whatever reason (shoddy maintenance?/lack of inspections?) and failed after repeated wave impacts.

Yeah but who wants to let facts get in the way of a good story? I prefer Heiwas conspiracy theory. Truth is boring

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #9271 on: June 15, 2018, 09:15:23 AM »
Enjoy!

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #9272 on: June 15, 2018, 09:20:16 AM »
No, I am an engineer...

Only twerps  go (or are sent) to sea to fish and chip rusty decks to earn a living...
What do you have against fishermen earning a living?  Don't you like to eat fish?

...not forgetting the twerps paying a fortune to cruise around on not seaworthy vessels. Better stay ashore.
It appears that you aren't doing a very good job of keeping those vessels seaworthy.
I have nothing against fishermen and seamen. When I was young, boys that were stupid, unsocial and bad at school were sent to sea to grow up.

Yes but aren't we all going to be murdered by Heiwa eventually?  I think Bullwinkle should take the chance.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Heiwa

« Reply #9273 on: June 15, 2018, 09:22:38 AM »
No, I am an engineer...

You are right that safety at sea is my business. I am thus quite proud of testing the bow visor of one of my ships on a trip Genoa/Tanger, when we were hit by a B10 storm in the Golfe de Lion. We had of course slowed down to 5 knots in the big waves to avoid impacts against the bow, but we increased speed to 7 knots to experience a wave impact. And the impact took place! The noise was 130 dB - BANG! And the whole ship was shaking and vibrating for a while. But the bow visor was not damaged at all.
As I recall, it wasn't the bow visor itself that failed.  Rather it was the bow visor's latching mechanism that was compromised for whatever reason (shoddy maintenance?/lack of inspections?) and failed after repeated wave impacts.
Yes, that's the official M/S Estonia 1994 story. After repeated wave impacts that nobody heard or felt, the locking devices failed and the bow visor fell off, pulling out an inner ramp locking devices of which also failed.
The visor and the ramp was 2.5 m above waterline, but as the ship pitched down the opening came below water and flooded the superstructure and ... the ship sank. The crew just sat watching it. I explain more at http://heiwaco.com/news.htm . That show is still going on!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9274 on: June 15, 2018, 12:13:03 PM »
Yes, that's the official M/S Estonia 1994 story. After repeated wave impacts that nobody heard or felt, the locking devices failed and the bow visor fell off, pulling out an inner ramp locking devices of which also failed.
Who says that nobody heard or felt the wave impacts?  ???

The visor and the ramp was 2.5 m above waterline, but as the ship pitched down the opening came below water and flooded the superstructure and ... the ship sank. The crew just sat watching it.
Who said that the crew just sat around watching it?  ???

Anders, do you understand what a straw man fallacy is?  It's when you argue against a story that you made up instead of the actual story presented.  You seem to do that an awful lot.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #9275 on: June 15, 2018, 05:29:29 PM »

The visor and the ramp was 2.5 m above waterline, but as the ship pitched down the opening came below water and flooded the superstructure and ... the ship sank. The crew just sat watching it.

Anders, do you understand what a straw man fallacy is?  It's when you argue against a story that you made up instead of the actual story presented.  You seem to do that an awful lot.

Well, I know people that were aboard and survived the incident and they have told me a different story. And I knew the person that were supposed to investigate the incident and later suddenly died February 1997 and I know how he invented the whole thing. And I have also met the fat lady that finally signed the false investigation report 1997 ... and she didn't like me.
Sorry, I haven't made up any story. I just tell the truth I was part of 1994/7 and later. http://heiwaco.com/news.htm . I do it for people I know that lost relatives and friends on the ship. You are a twerp, markjo.

« Reply #9276 on: June 15, 2018, 07:05:10 PM »

Well, I know people that were aboard and survived the incident and they have told me a different story. And I knew the person that were supposed to investigate the incident and later suddenly died February 1997 and I know how he invented the whole thing. And I have also met the fat lady that finally signed the false investigation report 1997 ... and she didn't like me.
Sorry, I haven't made up any story. I just tell the truth I was part of 1994/7 and later. http://heiwaco.com/news.htm . I do it for people I know that lost relatives and friends on the ship. You are a twerp, markjo.
And yet you claim all the people that lost loved ones on 911 are liars. You don't care about people. You are just a liar and a fraud.

Heiwa

« Reply #9277 on: June 15, 2018, 10:48:39 PM »

And yet you claim all the people that lost loved ones on 911 are liars. You don't care about people. You are just a liar and a fraud.
You are a twerp. Of course I care about people. That's why I improve safety at sea.
Re 911 and safety of skyscrapers, it is a fact that two skyscrapers cannot suddenly globally collapse free fall from top down by gravity and become dust as seen live on TV.
My understanding is that the two NY skyscrapers were empty and destroyed by controlled demolition ... and that nobody died. Only twerps believe criminals like president GWB and his assistant Condoleezza Rice suggesting otherwise.
Study about faking reality!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 11:31:08 AM by Heiwa »

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #9278 on: June 16, 2018, 12:03:54 AM »
This is a great thread.  It should probably be stickied. 

« Reply #9279 on: June 16, 2018, 05:45:18 AM »

You are a twerp. Of course I care about people. That's why I improve safety at sea.
Re 911 and safety of skyscrapers, it is a fact that two skyscrapers cannot suddenly globally collapse free fall from top down by gravity and become dust as seen live on TV.
My understanding is that the two NY skyscrapers were empty and destroyed by controlled demolition ... and that nobody died. Only twerps believe criminals like president GWB and his assistance Condoleezza Rice suggesting otherwise.
Study about faking reality!
No that's just some bullshit you made up to sound important. You have nothing to back it up.  You are a liar and a fraud and you fail to provide any evidence to support your lies. I know people who lost loved ones there. You are a failure as a human being.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #9280 on: June 16, 2018, 07:47:35 AM »

I shall sticky it immediately so that it can be among its equally great threads that are already stickied.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9281 on: June 16, 2018, 08:43:23 AM »
This is a stupid thread.  It should probably be unstickied.

Fixed.

Heiwa

« Reply #9282 on: June 16, 2018, 11:34:27 AM »
Yes I agree this thread about my Challenge is great. But what do you mean it should be stickied?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #9283 on: June 16, 2018, 11:45:05 AM »
Certain threads, only the best and most epic, get stickied which means they are highlighted and always stay on top of their category.

This thread full of intelligent, thought provoking discussion, with hundreds of links to a website where even more high quality content can be found, is certainly worthy.

Sticky this thread!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:35:03 PM by Twerp »
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

?

frenat

« Reply #9284 on: June 16, 2018, 12:31:20 PM »
Yes I agree this thread about my Challenge is great. But what do you mean it should be stickied?
and Heiwa the narcissist proves he doesn't understand sarcasm.

Heiwa

« Reply #9285 on: June 16, 2018, 02:58:44 PM »
Hm, my understanding of sarcasm is the use of stupid, bitter, cold, full of envy, etc, remarks intended to wound my feelings.
Of course plenty twerps here use such stupid, bitter, cold, full of envy, etc., remarks all the time, but I just smile at them twerps. I try to focus on the topic - Nobody won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9286 on: June 16, 2018, 06:22:15 PM »
Hm, my understanding of sarcasm is the use of stupid, bitter, cold, full of envy, etc, remarks intended to wound my feelings.
Nope.  Sarcasm is the use of irony to wound your feelings. 

I'm guessing that you don't understand irony either.  Irony is a way of expressing your point by saying the opposite of what you mean.

Of course plenty twerps here use such stupid, bitter, cold, full of envy, etc., remarks all the time, but I just smile at them twerps. I try to focus on the topic - Nobody won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge.
Nobody will ever win any of your "challenges" because you will never accept any evidence that shows that you're wrong.

?

frenat

« Reply #9287 on: June 16, 2018, 09:57:25 PM »
And the point flies right over Heiwa's head.
That and the fact that the topic changed multiple times and nobody cares about the fake challenge.

« Reply #9288 on: June 16, 2018, 10:55:48 PM »
But you have admitted multiple times that your challenge is fake. Why would anyone bother with a fraud and failure like you?

Heiwa

« Reply #9289 on: June 17, 2018, 12:31:43 AM »
But you have admitted multiple times that your challenge is fake. Why would anyone bother with a fraud and failure like you?
Sorry. Only a twerp like you thinks so. My challenges are very real at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm . And I am honest and successful in business since at least 1965.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #9290 on: June 17, 2018, 12:37:22 AM »
Do you agree that 2+2 is four?

Yes.

So you agree then that 2+2 =/= 5?

Sorry. Only a twerp like you thinks so. 2+2 is very equal to 5.

« Reply #9291 on: June 17, 2018, 07:33:07 AM »
Sorry. Only a twerp like you thinks so. My challenges are very real at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm . And I am honest and successful in business since at least 1965.
Until you publicly prove you have the money you are a fraud. Everyone knows this. You are a proven liar so we know you aren't honest. Why would anyone bother with fake challenges or want to deal with a fraud like you?

Heiwa

« Reply #9292 on: June 17, 2018, 11:16:09 AM »
Until you publicly prove you have the money you are a fraud. Everyone knows this. You are a proven liar so we know you aren't honest. Why would anyone bother with fake challenges or want to deal with a fraud like you?
Only twerps argue like that. I think you do it because you are a loser. Or you don't know how to think.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #9293 on: June 17, 2018, 11:33:14 AM »
I agree with everything Heiwa says.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #9294 on: June 17, 2018, 01:00:57 PM »
Buy Moose a ticket or pick him up with your boat!

« Reply #9295 on: June 17, 2018, 04:14:42 PM »
Only twerps argue like that. I think you do it because you are a loser. Or you don't know how to think.
Obviously you are wrong.  Only a fraud claims his challenge is real and then doesn't show he has the money.  You are a proven liar.  You have failed to provide any evidence to support any of your bullshit.

Heiwa

« Reply #9296 on: June 17, 2018, 08:59:44 PM »
Obviously you are wrong.  Only a fraud claims his challenge is real and then doesn't show he has the money.  You are a proven liar.  You have failed to provide any evidence to support any of your bullshit.
There is nothing in space for humans to see that cannot be seen from Earth. Only complete fools, so called twerps, promote human space travel. But they cannot win my Challenge! Try to think.

« Reply #9297 on: June 18, 2018, 08:05:42 AM »
There is nothing in space for humans to see that cannot be seen from Earth. Only complete fools, so called twerps, promote human space travel. But they cannot win my Challenge! Try to think.
Dude, seriously just give it up. Literally everything you post makes you look stupid. You are a proven liar and a fraud. You can't prove you have the money so your challenges are fake. You are a complete failure. Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

Heiwa

« Reply #9298 on: June 18, 2018, 11:58:29 AM »
Dude, seriously just give it up. Literally everything you post makes you look stupid. You are a proven liar and a fraud. You can't prove you have the money so your challenges are fake. You are a complete failure. Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself.
Hm, I think everything you post makes you look a stupid twerp. Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself ... like all twerps.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9299 on: June 18, 2018, 02:25:53 PM »
Hm, I think everything you post makes you look a stupid twerp. Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself ... like all twerps.

Heiwa, I have some holidays and thought there is no better holiday experience than sitting down talking to you over one of your fine Nespressos. Can my 2 kids come too? I hope you have a high chair for one of them and dont mind if 50% of the food he's given ends up on the floor.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place