I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #9210 on: June 11, 2018, 03:37:32 PM »
You are a loser. Like NASA & Co. They cannot explain how to do a manned space trip. And they are supposed to be rocket scientists. It is ridiculous.
Of course NASA can explain how to do a space trip.  Your inability understand and/or refusal to accept that explanation is a different story.
Here is reply #6017 right on topic. Some twerp suggests that NASA can easily win my Challenge but that I cannot understand the NASA explanation.
Fact remains NASA has never explained how to fly to the Moon (and piss there). The 1969 show (http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm ) was really piss poor.
So don't suggest the topic has changed.
You're a liar. They have explained and you have been given links to those explainations. Why do you lie like this?  Are you sick or just stupid?  Or both?
You continue to fail to provide any evidence for your bullshit. You fail to prove you have the money for your fake challenge.
It seems that lying and failing is all you can do.
Just copy the links about going to the Moon winning my Challenge, and we can discuss. But why not use that info and collect €1M yourself? You sound like twerp.
You've been given the links. You ignore them. As for your challenge you have admitted it is fake and you are a fraud. Show us the money or shut up about your fake challenges.
No links have been given. And all details of the Challenges are available at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm .
You're a liar. Lots of links have been given, you just refuse to look at them.
So you post proof you have the money on your website?  If not, it's fake and you are a fraud.
No, I am not a liar. All links sent to me, I look at. It gives me plenty input to improve my website pages.  Why do you continue post shit? Are you paid for it?
So you lied when you said you were never sent links?  You just can't help it can you?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9211 on: June 11, 2018, 04:11:51 PM »
But that still doesn't answer my question.  How can anyone win any of your "challenges" when you dismiss any evidence as fake?  What evidence would you accept as real?
No, I don't dismiss any evidence as fake.
You call anyone who claims to have gone to space a paid actor/liar.  If that isn't dismissing evidence as fake, then I don't know what is.

No, it isn't. I have met plenty people/seamen who have experienced amazing things in life/at sea and most of it is acceptable. It is fun. Celibate, male life at sea is hard and explains a lot.
But people flying off in space!? Employed by some space ship company. To do what???????
I know it is impossible to fly off into space, so I know that any such person having done it must be an actor.
I haven't met anyone of them personally but what the say is IMHO mostly nonsense. So I conclude they are actors, and when they are asked technical questions, these actors are not prepared for it so what they say becomes ... nonsense. It is embarrassing.
So you admit that you call anyone who claims to have gone to space paid actors/liars without even talking with any of them.  That sounds like something that a twerp would do.

Why don't you agree with me?
Because I'm intellectually honest enough to admit that there are a lot of people who know a lot more about manned space travel than I do, but I don't think that you are one of them.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Heiwa is a twerp
« Reply #9212 on: June 11, 2018, 04:48:06 PM »
By Heiwas and the official meaning of the word 'twerp', no one on this planet that has ever lived in the history of mankind fits the description better than Heiwa himself. The biggest twerp that ever lived

Heiwa, any words?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #9213 on: June 11, 2018, 06:37:25 PM »
But that still doesn't answer my question.  How can anyone win any of your "challenges" when you dismiss any evidence as fake?  What evidence would you accept as real?
No, I don't dismiss any evidence as fake.
You call anyone who claims to have gone to space a paid actor/liar.  If that isn't dismissing evidence as fake, then I don't know what is.

No, it isn't. I have met plenty people/seamen who have experienced amazing things in life/at sea and most of it is acceptable. It is fun. Celibate, male life at sea is hard and explains a lot.
But people flying off in space!? Employed by some space ship company. To do what???????
I know it is impossible to fly off into space, so I know that any such person having done it must be an actor.
I haven't met anyone of them personally but what the say is IMHO mostly nonsense. So I conclude they are actors, and when they are asked technical questions, these actors are not prepared for it so what they say becomes ... nonsense. It is embarrassing.
So you admit that you call anyone who claims to have gone to space paid actors/liars without even talking with any of them.  That sounds like something that a twerp would do.

Yes, evidently I call anyone who claims to have been sent up in space and done a re-entry a paid actor and a liar.
Reason is that doing such a trip and re-entry are physically impossible, which I show at my website.
Only twerps believe the lies of such actors.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9214 on: June 11, 2018, 06:40:39 PM »
Yes, evidently I call anyone who claims to have been sent up in space and done a re-entry a paid actor and a liar.
Reason is that doing such a trip and re-entry are physically impossible, which I show at my website.
Thanks for admitting that you dismiss any evidence that proves you wrong thereby making your "challenge" a complete farce.

Heiwa

« Reply #9215 on: June 11, 2018, 06:46:42 PM »
By Heiwas and the official meaning of the word 'twerp', no one on this planet that has ever lived in the history of mankind fits the description better than Heiwa himself. The biggest twerp that ever lived

Heiwa, any words?
In my opinion a twerp is a silly fool and a contemptible person believing and promoting stupid, impossible things like, e.g, atomic bombs exploding, human space travel trips, bow visors falling off a ship without anyone noticing, towers becoming dust when top drops down on bottom and that fusion on Earth is possible. Two such twerps are right now meeting at Singapore discussing their nuclear weapons.
I explain more at http://heiwaco.com .
I do this under my own name and I reply to all queries sent to me. It makes me feel well and comfortable.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 10:32:23 PM by Heiwa »

Heiwa

« Reply #9216 on: June 11, 2018, 06:50:48 PM »
Thanks for admitting that you dismiss any evidence that proves you wrong thereby making your "challenge" a complete farce.
Hm, a lying actor saying she/he has made a trip in space is no evidence of anything and doesn't make my Challenges a farce. Only a twerp would suggest it.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
Re: Heiwa is a twerp
« Reply #9217 on: June 11, 2018, 07:13:03 PM »
In my opinion a twerp is a silly fool and a contemptible person believing and promoting stupid, impossible things like, e.g, atomic bombs exploding, human space travel trips, bow visors falling off a ship without anyone noticing, towers becoming dust when top drops down on bottom and that fusion on Earth is possible.
With all due respect, you know nothing about me or what I do and don't believe.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Heiwa

« Reply #9218 on: June 11, 2018, 10:36:54 PM »
In my opinion a twerp is a silly fool and a contemptible person believing and promoting stupid, impossible things like, e.g, atomic bombs exploding, human space travel trips, bow visors falling off a ship without anyone noticing, towers becoming dust when top drops down on bottom and that fusion on Earth is possible.
Well I have not read all your 5884 posts but the latest prove you are a twerp so I fully understand why you changed your name to Twerp some posts back.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #9219 on: June 11, 2018, 10:38:30 PM »
Well I have not read all your 5884 posts but the latest prove you are a twerp so I fully understand why you changed your name to Twerp some posts back.
So quit trying to define me! You're not qualified!

Heiwa

« Reply #9220 on: June 12, 2018, 12:00:03 AM »
But didn't you call yourself boots before. I thought you were an honest hotel servant cleaning shoes and carrying luggage, etc. Did you get fired?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #9221 on: June 12, 2018, 12:04:22 AM »
But didn't you call yourself boots before. I thought you were an honest hotel servant cleaning shoes and carrying luggage, etc. Did you get fired?
I am an honest Twerp with good sense. Please stop stating and implying otherwise.

Heiwa

« Reply #9222 on: June 12, 2018, 04:38:02 AM »
I am an honest Twerp with good sense. Please stop stating and implying otherwise.
You sound like the twerps Trump and Kim at Singapore locking up and starving 25 million Koreans because they failed http://heiwaco.com/chall4.htm

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9223 on: June 12, 2018, 06:15:43 AM »
Hm, a lying actor saying she/he has made a trip in space is no evidence of anything and doesn't make my Challenges a farce. Only a twerp would suggest it.
Or, maybe, just maybe, you're the one who is wrong about manned space travel and you're just dismissing the astronauts as lying actors because you don't like to be proven wrong.

Heiwa

« Reply #9224 on: June 12, 2018, 06:30:57 AM »
Or, maybe, just maybe, you're the one who is wrong about manned space travel and you're just dismissing the astronauts as lying actors because you don't like to be proven wrong.
I doubt it. Just listen to the asstrotwerps I link to at my website. They are all clowns, actors/actresses and liars. Paid for by tax payers. 

« Reply #9225 on: June 12, 2018, 06:39:41 AM »
I doubt it. Just listen to the asstrotwerps I link to at my website. They are all clowns, actors/actresses and liars. Paid for by tax payers.
If only you had some evidence to support that. You don't because you are a liar, a failure and a fraud. You could so easily prove me wrong, if you weren't such a failure.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9226 on: June 12, 2018, 06:45:57 AM »
Have you ever met with any of the astronauts that you link to at your web site?  It's much easier to dismiss them when you haven't actually talked with them, isn't it?

Heiwa

« Reply #9227 on: June 12, 2018, 04:00:53 PM »
If only you had some evidence to support that. You don't because you are a liar, a failure and a fraud. You could so easily prove me wrong, if you weren't such a failure.
Hm, I link to them at my website and you must verify yourself.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9228 on: June 12, 2018, 04:04:06 PM »

Why should we verify ourselves? Do you not trust us?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #9229 on: June 12, 2018, 04:05:59 PM »
Have you ever met with any of the astronauts that you link to at your web site?  It's much easier to dismiss them when you haven't actually talked with them, isn't it?
Yes, I have tried to contact and meet Christer Fuglesang, cfug@kth.se, tel. +468 790 64 65 - see http://heiwaco.com/moontravela.htm . Christer says he has done several trips in space and he teaches about it at the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden. But he doesn't return any calls, etc.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9230 on: June 12, 2018, 04:19:14 PM »
Yes, I have tried to contact and meet Christer Fuglesang, cfug@kth.se, tel. +468 790 64 65 - see http://heiwaco.com/moontravela.htm . Christer says he has done several trips in space and he teaches about it at the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden. But he doesn't return any calls, etc.

That's because Christer Fuglesang is an asstrotwerp. A clown, actor and liar. Paid for by tax payers. His refusal to talk to you is proof enough for me. Thanks for your tireless hard work in outing these sons of bitches Heiwa

Know your place

« Reply #9231 on: June 12, 2018, 07:05:44 PM »
You're a liar. There is no evidence there. It's just you saying it's impossible. If you had any you would post it here. There is no proof you have the money. You are a failure.

Heiwa

« Reply #9232 on: June 12, 2018, 10:53:38 PM »

That's because Christer Fuglesang is an asstrotwerp. A clown, actor and liar. Paid for by tax payers. His refusal to talk to you is proof enough for me. Thanks for your tireless hard work in outing these sons of bitches Heiwa
It is time to update https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christer_Fuglesang  :) ;D ::)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9233 on: June 12, 2018, 11:01:38 PM »

It is time to update https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christer_Fuglesang  :) ;D ::)

Have you tried editing the wiki pages Heiwa? I am sure there are a plethora of wiki pages that could use your wisdom

Know your place

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #9234 on: June 12, 2018, 11:13:25 PM »
Heaven help us!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9235 on: June 12, 2018, 11:27:47 PM »
Heaven help us!

Indeed. We need Heiwa's divinity now more than ever. The internet is full of misinformation and only Heiwa can fix it

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #9236 on: June 13, 2018, 12:07:46 AM »
Heaven help us!

Indeed. We need Heiwa's divinity now more than ever. The internet is full of misinformation and only Heiwa can fix it
Don't exaggerate. I just organize some €1M Challenges - http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm - and publish a popular website - http://heiwaco.com - that upsets plenty twerps. I am just an intelligent and good looking human being. Plenty twerps are jealous.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9237 on: June 13, 2018, 12:14:09 AM »
Heaven help us!

Don't exaggerate. I just organize some €1M Challenges - http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm - and publish a popular website - http://heiwaco.com - that upsets plenty twerps. I am just an intelligent and good looking human being. Plenty twerps are jealous.

What happened to your good looking profile pictures?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #9238 on: June 13, 2018, 03:26:19 AM »
Heaven help us!

What happened to your good looking profile pictures?
You find my picture top right on many of my web pages. See http://heiwaco.com

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9239 on: June 13, 2018, 04:21:08 AM »
But why did you take it off from this forum? You are a very good looking and handsome gentlemen after all....

Know your place