I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #9180 on: June 10, 2018, 07:53:27 AM »
You are a loser. Like NASA & Co. They cannot explain how to do a manned space trip. And they are supposed to be rocket scientists. It is ridiculous.
Of course NASA can explain how to do a space trip.  Your inability understand and/or refusal to accept that explanation is a different story.
Here is reply #6017 right on topic. Some twerp suggests that NASA can easily win my Challenge but that I cannot understand the NASA explanation.
Fact remains NASA has never explained how to fly to the Moon (and piss there). The 1969 show (http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm ) was really piss poor.
So don't suggest the topic has changed.
Right in the quoted post he mentions YOUR inability to accept.  That is what the topic has changed to. YOUR incompetence.  Plus it was a direct reply to you. Still the primary discussion is of YOUR failings, and YOUR delusions, and YOUR incompetence. Thanks for providing evidence for my viewpoint. Thanks for the humor!
Hm, I thought it was NASA proving its incompetence two years ago to fail to assist any person to win my Challenge.
You are like poster #1 who told me I could win my own Challenge by buying a video game for boys and fly to the Moon myself using it. He never understood that the video game was just a hoax to make money.
You've failed to show that ANYBODY at NASA knows or care about your fake "challenge".  More lies and delusions from Heiwa.
I name several of them at my website - name, title, email address, telephone number, etc. I have contacted them numerous times. Once I got a reply that the info required was a military secret, bla, bla. Otherwise no replies. You sound like a twerp.

?

frenat

« Reply #9181 on: June 10, 2018, 08:26:04 AM »
You are a loser. Like NASA & Co. They cannot explain how to do a manned space trip. And they are supposed to be rocket scientists. It is ridiculous.
Of course NASA can explain how to do a space trip.  Your inability understand and/or refusal to accept that explanation is a different story.
Here is reply #6017 right on topic. Some twerp suggests that NASA can easily win my Challenge but that I cannot understand the NASA explanation.
Fact remains NASA has never explained how to fly to the Moon (and piss there). The 1969 show (http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm ) was really piss poor.
Right in the quoted post he mentions YOUR inability to accept.  That is what the topic has changed to. YOUR incompetence.  Plus it was a direct reply to you. Still the primary discussion is of YOUR failings, and YOUR delusions, and YOUR incompetence. Thanks for providing evidence for my viewpoint. Thanks for the humor!
Hm, I thought it was NASA proving its incompetence two years ago to fail to assist any person to win my Challenge.
You are like poster #1 who told me I could win my own Challenge by buying a video game for boys and fly to the Moon myself using it. He never understood that the video game was just a hoax to make money.
You've failed to show that ANYBODY at NASA knows or care about your fake "challenge".  More lies and delusions from Heiwa.
I name several of them at my website - name, title, email address, telephone number, etc. I have contacted them numerous times. Once I got a reply that the info required was a military secret, bla, bla. Otherwise no replies. You sound like a twerp.
You say you've contacted them but have no proof they read or cared. You say you have a reply about "military secret, bla, bla." but provide no proof.  Typical Heiwa.  More lies and delusions from Heiwa.  You're not as important as you think you are.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9182 on: June 10, 2018, 08:41:04 AM »
He never understood that trying to leave orbit Earth to go anywhere else by firing a rocket is not possible at all. As soon as the rocket firing is stopped, Earth will slow you down in your modified orbital trajectory, so you are slowed down to ultimately drop back again to Earth.
And you still don't understand that the earth's gravitational field (along with the gravitational fields of other relevant celestial bodies) are taken into account when planning the trajectories.  Granted, the calculations are fantastically complex, but that's what large, powerful computers are for.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #9183 on: June 10, 2018, 09:12:21 AM »
He never understood that trying to leave orbit Earth to go anywhere else by firing a rocket is not possible at all. As soon as the rocket firing is stopped, Earth will slow you down in your modified orbital trajectory, so you are slowed down to ultimately drop back again to Earth.
And you still don't understand that the earth's gravitational field (along with the gravitational fields of other relevant celestial bodies) are taken into account when planning the trajectories.  Granted, the calculations are fantastically complex, but that's what large, powerful computers are for.

Hm! It was done 1969 with IBM 380 main frame computers or what they were and the output was printed for 100's of persons at Houston control center also watching small and big screens to study. What a show. But no American pissed on the Moon. Because you cannot get out of Earth orbit to land on the Moon. Or anywhere. And the return! Dropping down from the Moon and re-enter Earth's atmosphere at 11 000 m/s speed braking with a heat shield. Ridiculous. Only a twerp like you, Markjo, promotes the nonsense 49 years later. You are a solid loser of my Challenge.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9184 on: June 10, 2018, 09:29:24 AM »
Because you cannot get out of Earth orbit to land on the Moon. Or anywhere. And the return!
And yet there hundreds of interplanetary and manned space missions from several different space agencies over the past 60 years that say otherwise.  Only a twerp could possibly think that so many missions could be faked for so many years.

« Reply #9185 on: June 10, 2018, 10:36:17 AM »
You're a liar. They have explained and you have been given links to those explainations. Why do you lie like this?  Are you sick or just stupid?  Or both?
You continue to fail to provide any evidence for your bullshit. You fail to prove you have the money for your fake challenge.
It seems that lying and failing is all you can do.
Just copy the links about going to the Moon winning my Challenge, and we can discuss. But why not use that info and collect €1M yourself? You sound like twerp.
You've been given the links. You ignore them. As for your challenge you have admitted it is fake and you are a fraud. Show us the money or shut up about your fake challenges.

Heiwa

« Reply #9186 on: June 10, 2018, 06:45:31 PM »
Because you cannot get out of Earth orbit to land on the Moon. Or anywhere. And the return!
And yet there hundreds of interplanetary and manned space missions from several different space agencies over the past 60 years that say otherwise.  Only a twerp could possibly think that so many missions could be faked for so many years.
Well, all interplanetary and manned space trips since beginning of space travel until today are 100% hoaxes and manufactured at Hollywood and similar. Only twerps believe they are real.
The purpose of my Challenge is to prove it. I show the evidence at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm

Heiwa

« Reply #9187 on: June 10, 2018, 06:47:19 PM »
You're a liar. They have explained and you have been given links to those explainations. Why do you lie like this?  Are you sick or just stupid?  Or both?
You continue to fail to provide any evidence for your bullshit. You fail to prove you have the money for your fake challenge.
Just copy the links about going to the Moon winning my Challenge, and we can discuss. But why not use that info and collect €1M yourself? You sound like twerp.
You've been given the links. You ignore them. As for your challenge you have admitted it is fake and you are a fraud. Show us the money or shut up about your fake challenges.
No links have been given. And all details of the Challenges are available at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm .

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #9188 on: June 10, 2018, 06:51:40 PM »
No links have been given.
Do you realize how stupid this makes you look? Everyone on this thread has been following it for ages. Do you think we don't all know that's a blatant lie?  ???

You must be a twerp and a gutter sniper!

“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #9189 on: June 10, 2018, 06:54:58 PM »
I don't know why Heiwa puts up with you people.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9190 on: June 10, 2018, 07:13:42 PM »
Well, all interplanetary and manned space trips since beginning of space travel until today are 100% hoaxes and manufactured at Hollywood and similar. Only twerps believe they are real.
The purpose of my Challenge is to prove it. I show the evidence at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm
How can anyone win any of your "challenges" when you dismiss any evidence as fake?  Only a twerp issues impossible to win challenges.

Heiwa

« Reply #9191 on: June 10, 2018, 10:21:23 PM »
How can anyone win any of your "challenges" when you dismiss any evidence as fake?  Only a twerp issues impossible to win challenges.
To be perfectly frank no applications to win any of my Challenges have been received. Only suggestions that they have been done and can be done with references to various reports, photos, media announcements, etc. The media announcements are all fake news. No evidence for anything there. The reports? Full of red flags and inconsistencies. And the photos?
Well, a film of a rocket taking off is not proof of the spacecraft on the top landing on the Moon a couple of days later. Only twerps believe a rocket taking off can reach its target. You are a typical one, markjo. And the alleged asstronut having pissed on the Moon? Lying actors!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9192 on: June 11, 2018, 12:45:54 AM »
If there have been no applications, then there aren't any losers of your challenges. One could argue YOU are the loser. Having these challenges for so many years and not a single application.... How sad. What a waste

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #9193 on: June 11, 2018, 01:03:47 AM »
If there have been no applications, then there aren't any losers of your challenges. One could argue YOU are the loser. Having these challenges for so many years and not a single application.... How sad. What a waste
Only twerps argue like you. I am very happy with my (impossible to win) Challenges that are discussed all over the Internet and here since many years. I am thus a winner. Plenty PR, etc. No waste. I cannot possibly lose any, my €1Ms ever.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #9194 on: June 11, 2018, 01:05:18 AM »
Fake Challenge!

Heiwa

« Reply #9195 on: June 11, 2018, 02:02:44 AM »
Fake Challenge!
No, it is real like the Trump Tower, NY.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #9196 on: June 11, 2018, 02:09:52 AM »

Heiwa

« Reply #9197 on: June 11, 2018, 02:44:25 AM »

By your own admission:

Fake Challenge!
No, it is real like the Trump Tower, NY. Don't blame me!

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #9198 on: June 11, 2018, 02:47:21 AM »
If memory serves, the OP submitted and application as per the rules and followed up with several explanatory notes? 

He should have been on track for the win but then disappeared.

With his data and NASA's data it still seems a solution is out there for the taking? 

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #9199 on: June 11, 2018, 06:07:36 AM »

Heiwa

« Reply #9200 on: June 11, 2018, 06:11:20 AM »
If memory serves, the OP submitted and application as per the rules and followed up with several explanatory notes? 

He should have been on track for the win but then disappeared.

With his data and NASA's data it still seems a solution is out there for the taking?

Yes, there was an application of sort in post #1 to which I replied in posts ##12, 18, 23, 24 and 28. Then I thought the matter was finished with but here we are >9 200 posts later with no winner in sight.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #9201 on: June 11, 2018, 06:13:23 AM »
Because:
Fake Challenge!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9202 on: June 11, 2018, 06:20:41 AM »
To be perfectly frank no applications to win any of my Challenges have been received. Only suggestions that they have been done and can be done with references to various reports, photos, media announcements, etc. The media announcements are all fake news. No evidence for anything there. The reports? Full of red flags and inconsistencies. And the photos?
Well, a film of a rocket taking off is not proof of the spacecraft on the top landing on the Moon a couple of days later. Only twerps believe a rocket taking off can reach its target. You are a typical one, markjo. And the alleged asstronut having pissed on the Moon? Lying actors!
But that still doesn't answer my question.  How can anyone win any of your "challenges" when you dismiss any evidence as fake?  What evidence would you accept as real?

Heiwa

« Reply #9203 on: June 11, 2018, 07:49:43 AM »
But that still doesn't answer my question.  How can anyone win any of your "challenges" when you dismiss any evidence as fake?  What evidence would you accept as real?
No, I don't dismiss any evidence as fake.
When info is examined and I find it wrong, I explain it etc. Just study my web site about it.
Anyway, to win this Challenge you have to tell me how much fuel (kg) you require to go to the Moon and planet Mars and how you calculate it. So I just need two numbers and your calculations.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 07:52:58 AM by Heiwa »

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #9204 on: June 11, 2018, 08:41:10 AM »
I don't know why Heiwa puts up with you people.

Because if he stopped posting here, he would be alone in the world.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9205 on: June 11, 2018, 09:31:49 AM »
You call anyone who claims to have gone to space a paid actor/liar.  If that isn't dismissing evidence as fake, then I don't know what is.

When info is examined and I find it wrong, I explain it etc. Just study my web site about it.
Have you actually examined any of the spacecraft that returned from space?

Anyway, to win this Challenge you have to tell me how much fuel (kg) you require to go to the Moon and planet Mars and how you calculate it. So I just need two numbers and your calculations.
Forget about Mars.  No one has any fuel numbers because no has planned the mission to that level of detail yet.

As for going to the moon...  The fuel required is calculated by figuring how much delta v must be applied to how much mass during various parts of the mission.  The numbers are in the mission reports.

« Reply #9206 on: June 11, 2018, 10:34:50 AM »
No links have been given. And all details of the Challenges are available at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm .
You're a liar. Lots of links have been given, you just refuse to look at them.
So you post proof you have the money on your website?  If not, it's fake and you are a fraud.

Heiwa

« Reply #9207 on: June 11, 2018, 12:04:17 PM »
You call anyone who claims to have gone to space a paid actor/liar.  If that isn't dismissing evidence as fake, then I don't know what is.

No, it isn't. I have met plenty people/seamen who have experienced amazing things in life/at sea and most of it is acceptable. It is fun. Celibate, male life at sea is hard and explains a lot.
But people flying off in space!? Employed by some space ship company. To do what???????
I know it is impossible to fly off into space, so I know that any such person having done it must be an actor.
I haven't met anyone of them personally but what the say is IMHO mostly nonsense. So I conclude they are actors, and when they are asked technical questions, these actors are not prepared for it so what they say becomes ... nonsense. It is embarrassing.
Why don't you agree with me? Have you ever met an asstroass?

Heiwa

« Reply #9208 on: June 11, 2018, 12:08:13 PM »
So you post proof you have the money on your website?  If not, it's fake and you are a fraud.
No, I am not a liar. All links sent to me, I look at. It gives me plenty input to improve my website pages.  Why do you continue post shit? Are you paid for it?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
www.ratemypoo.com
« Reply #9209 on: June 11, 2018, 03:17:39 PM »
Fact remains NASA has never explained how to fly to the Moon (and piss there). The 1969 show (http://www.ratemypoo.com) was really piss poor.
No links have been given. And all details of the Challenges are available at http://www.ratemypoo.com .
No, I am not a liar. All links sent to me, I look at. It gives me plenty input to improve my website pages.  Why do you continue post shit? Are you paid for it?

Why do you continue to post shit Heiwa. Your website www.ratemypoo.com is full of shit. It's nothing but shit FFS

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place