I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #6330 on: December 09, 2016, 05:31:23 PM »

Well, in Russia it is recommended not to sell the fur of the bear until you have shot the animal.

So is this your polite way of saying you put out a challenge without being able to pay for it? ;D

Heiwa...why cant you just be real???I have seen your random displays of humor, you probably are fun as your website says.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6331 on: December 12, 2016, 02:13:22 AM »

Well, in Russia it is recommended not to sell the fur of the bear until you have shot the animal.

So is this your polite way of saying you put out a challenge without being able to pay for it? ;D

Heiwa...why cant you just be real???I have seen your random displays of humor, you probably are fun as your website says.

Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6332 on: December 12, 2016, 04:28:00 AM »
In America...if you sue someone that has no money...you know what you get? A judgement on thin air...so I wouldn't plan on using heiwa.

Unless French law is different...where if he can't pay, you are legally allowed to take him to a field and beat him with a hose for 5 minutes.

I would sue him yesterday for that option...as a matter of fact, think that would be worth more than the million to me.

Looks like a sideways reference that if you meet the requirements of the Challenge you will be paid?

Do you not collect the fur money after the bear is shot and pay the hunter?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #6333 on: December 12, 2016, 07:14:28 AM »
In America...if you sue someone that has no money...you know what you get? A judgement on thin air...so I wouldn't plan on using heiwa.

Unless French law is different...where if he can't pay, you are legally allowed to take him to a field and beat him with a hose for 5 minutes.

I would sue him yesterday for that option...as a matter of fact, think that would be worth more than the million to me.

Looks like a sideways reference that if you meet the requirements of the Challenge you will be paid?

In America, it is recommended to not shoot the animal until you're sure that the buyer has the money to pay for the fur.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6334 on: December 20, 2016, 10:48:25 PM »

In America, it is recommended to not shoot the animal until you're sure that the buyer has the money to pay for the fur.

disputes christmas cash challenge.

Just prove you can pay Heiwa, prove you can pay out in the event someone wins your challenge and this is all yours.

Otherwise admit you are a fraud.
I'm anti-judaism.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #6335 on: December 20, 2016, 11:16:31 PM »

Just prove you can pay Heiwa, prove you can pay out in the event someone wins your challenge and this is all yours.

Just visit my office and I will show it. The stock exchange is bullish so there is nothing to worry about. When will you send me your application? How much fuel do you use to go to Mars?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6336 on: December 20, 2016, 11:43:27 PM »

No.

Ok this is why people think you are full of shit like Aisantaros.

Edit.
Also, keep on topic, the topic is disputeone's christmas cash challenge
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 11:46:09 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #6337 on: January 02, 2017, 06:36:44 AM »
So. who's going to get themselves a copy of this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lunar-Landing-Donald-Lundy/dp/1425941974/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1483294024&sr=8-8&keywords=lunar+landing

Well Heiwa?

Are you too scared to buy this book and follow the calculations it gives you? Are you confident enough in your theories to be able to dispute what it contains? A millionaire like you should easily be able to afford it - though maybe you won't be a millionaire any longer when you pay out the money to the author.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Heiwa

« Reply #6338 on: January 02, 2017, 06:41:01 AM »

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lunar-Landing-Donald-Lundy/dp/1425941974/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1483294024&sr=8-8&keywords=lunar+landing

Well Heiwa?

Are you too scared to buy this book and follow the calculations it gives you? Are you confident enough in your theories to be able to dispute what it contains? A millionaire like you should easily be able to afford it - though maybe you won't be a millionaire any longer when you pay out the money to the author.

I read it long ago. Nobody that has read it, has won my Challenge.
The author has not sent in an application to win my Challenge.

Or was it https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lunar-Landing-Return-Mathematics-Investigation/dp/B01NH069BS/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1483368166&sr=1-3 that I read? 

But he can still do it. You too. Don't you want to win €1M?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 06:46:10 AM by Heiwa »

onebigmonkey

« Reply #6339 on: January 02, 2017, 06:46:11 AM »

Well Heiwa?

I read it long ago.

Now why do I think you're lying? Is it because there are words you've written? Is it because you have a history of lying?

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Heiwa

« Reply #6340 on: January 02, 2017, 07:38:44 AM »

Well Heiwa?

I read it long ago.

Now why do I think you're lying? Is it because there are words you've written? Is it because you have a history of lying?
I don't care, monkey. You are a loser!

« Reply #6341 on: January 26, 2017, 09:01:47 AM »
Guys do not even send a paper, in a decent format, like a regular scholarly paper. They are lazy to type 40-50 pages and dispatch by the post office to Heiwa. They are lazy to use a text editor, a PDF creator, and send an email with the document. No one dares to face the challenge formally. They live in the comfort zone, just repeating the buzzwords:

"He is a fraud"
"He does not have the money"
"His site is ugly.
"I will sue him" (because I am unable to win)

I have already said last year that Heiwa should not accept solutions based on simulators, but he still allows this option. However,

Time goes by and no one sends any material in the format he asks for.

The funny thing is that the same ones that do not accept any type of idea or source not reviewed by their peers, are the same ones that do not produce anything valid according to the rules requested by Heiwa.

Why instead of cursing him, do not they send documents for his analysis?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #6342 on: January 26, 2017, 09:06:19 AM »
Guys do not even send a paper, in a decent format, like a regular scholarly paper. They are lazy to type 40-50 pages and dispatch by the post office to Heiwa. They are lazy to use a text editor, a PDF creator, and send an email with the document. No one dares to face the challenge formally. They live in the comfort zone, just repeating the buzzwords:

"He is a fraud"
"His site is ugly.

I have already said last year that Heiwa should not accept solutions based on simulators, but he still allows this option. However,

The funny thing is that the same ones that do not accept any type of idea or source not reviewed by their peers, are the same ones that do not produce anything valid according to the rules requested by Heiwa.

I think you may have missed some details.  Read through the entire thread.  You'll see that people have repeatedly submitted solutions.  Heiwa just doesn't accept them.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Heiwa

« Reply #6343 on: January 26, 2017, 09:28:42 AM »

"He is a fraud"
"His site is ugly.

I think you may have missed some details.  Read through the entire thread.  You'll see that people have repeatedly submitted solutions.  Heiwa just doesn't accept them.

Nobody has so far submitted any solutions how to travel to the Moon and/or Mars, descriptions of spacecraft (incl. WC), the trajectories chosen with way points, time tables, speeds at way points and fuel used for various maneuvers incl. landings.

Reason is that it impossible to get out of EPO at the right time, location, direction and speed with the correct extra force applied to get into any trajectory to arrive at Moon or Mars. You will miss the target at once.  But if you manage to fake it, you'll have no chance to return, do an Earth re-entry and land.

I thought that was clear from studying the hints about my five Challenges. They are all impossible to win as they are all fantasies invented by con people in the past to steal money from tax payers.

?

Woody

« Reply #6344 on: January 26, 2017, 09:33:49 AM »

"He is a fraud"
"His site is ugly.

Nobody has so far submitted any solutions how to travel to the Moon and/or Mars, descriptions of spacecraft (incl. WC), the trajectories chosen with way points, time tables, speeds at way points and fuel used for various maneuvers incl. landings.

Reason is that it impossible to get out of EPO at the right time, location, direction and speed with the correct extra force applied to get into any trajectory to arrive at Moon or Mars. You will miss the target at once.  But if you manage to fake it, you'll have no chance to return, do an Earth re-entry and land.

I thought that was clear from studying the hints about my five Challenges. They are all impossible to win as they are all fantasies invented by con people in the past to steal money from tax payers.

Yes they have.  NASA. You just dismiss it as lies without supporting your claim as to why.

?

frenat

« Reply #6345 on: January 26, 2017, 10:20:00 AM »

"He is a fraud"
"His site is ugly.

And here Heiwa admits his challenges are fraudulent.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #6346 on: January 26, 2017, 12:35:31 PM »

"He is a fraud"
"His site is ugly.

The information that proves he is wrong is all out there, and has all been shown to him here and any other forum that made the mistake of mentioning his name three times.

If he wanted, he could read my website and offer his criticisms. I could send him the pdf version of its contents that's been out there for years. I could send him the 3D models I've been creating in GIS recently using Japanese data that are an exact match for Apollo data. It would make no difference, because all he is is an attention whore, and he has decided in advance what the result of his challenge will be: no-one will win it. Just as long as the google hits keep coming he doesn't care how many lies he tells or mistakes he makes, all he wants is the validation he gets from his hit-counter.

?

Kami

« Reply #6347 on: January 26, 2017, 03:37:58 PM »
Why should heiwa not accept solutions based on simulators? It is practically impossible to calculate these equations by hand..

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #6348 on: January 26, 2017, 03:56:50 PM »
Why should heiwa not accept solutions based on simulators? It is practically impossible to calculate these equations by hand..
I have completed the challenge alas detailed in your website and now you are not holding up your end of the deal.  How about we have a community vote as to if I won the challenge or not.  Sound fair?
LOL! Please read the requirements of the Challenge - http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm . Can you read? If not, learn to read or ask your mother/father/legal person to read for you.
In order to complete the Challenge you must submit your complete report to me. Not just refer to some Mickey Mouse Disney moon travel software. Good luck!

Why does it matter how I present the information to you?  I offered to check the source code of the simulator and mod for you so you didn't have to just trust that it was accurate, it's not my fault that you just decided to take my word for it and change the topic to reentry, which I then showed you a diagram showing how reentry pods are stable, plus I forgot to mention that they are bottom heavy which causes the heat shield to face in the direction of travel.  Do you want me to check the code Heiwa?  Would that be enough to win the challenge?  If not then how can I win the challenge by doing anything short of delivering an operational Saturn V to your door step?
Hm, you (anonymous, using a stupid pseudonym) copied a link to me and suggested using that link my Challenge would be solved. I checked the link and found it was a toys for boys (babies) to play space wars with. When I told you that you apparently wetted and shitted your pants, etc., starting this thread. Good PR for me but bad, wet, shitty for you and all your anonymous, obnoxious colleagues here.
):

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #6349 on: January 26, 2017, 04:15:17 PM »

"He is a fraud"
"His site is ugly.

I know how you feel.  No one has been able to respond to my Epic Walkman Challengeฎ & disputeone memorial fun run race for the cureฎ!

Okay, enough fun and games.  It's time to get this challenge moving again.  And I think I have just the thing.

Heweia,

If you can produce the results of an MRI scan that proves that you don't have brain damage, I am prepared to offer you this vintage Sony Walkman:

It features authentic stereo sound.  It's a $150 dollar value.  A true piece of history.  Batteries are not included but it runs off of two double A batteries.

In addition, if you can produce a written statement from a mental health professional which proves that you're not cognitively handicapped I will transfer ownership of this already broken in pair of Nike Air Max running shoes:

Olympic athletes have long had this advantage.
Michael Jordan had it.
Now you can have it.

This could be the big turning point in your life that you've been waiting for Hawaa.  Not only will you prove to all these people that you're not an idiot but you could be training like Michael Jordan while grooving like Michael Jackson.

I await your response...
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #6350 on: January 27, 2017, 06:21:32 AM »

In my opinion, this is a matter of formalism. However, I admit that it is also controversial, depending on the epistemological position adopted.
In my view, Heiwa's challenge directly questions the point on which a simulator is based, since in it, any data entered is already within the expected parameters of "reality" simulated. The simulator work always considering an "image-cropping" of reality and, in theory, all human knowledge related to what is intended to simulate. However, there is no point to show in a virtual way that a rocket can be launched, if this event is questionable in the real world. The simulator can even work with technology data 60s, but just because your programmer accepts that this is possible. Maybe this example not be the best, but the central idea of the non-acceptance of simulator is this.

This guy replie bellow was correct, but he relies only on mathematics and NASA data, which are questioned by Heiwa and others as inaccurate:

Quote from: Master_Evar on July 23, 2015, 11:18:48 AM
The simulation processes inout through correct mathematical algorithms and equations to generate a virtual reality. If something works in this simulator, it should work in reality. It calculates the gravity, air resistance, mass, thrust, acceleration, speed, direction, position, heat, etc. that you would have to calculate in real life if you were going to launch a rocket. Since mikeman managed to reach the moon in that simulation using a apollo rocket, apollo rockets in real life should also work and be able to go to the moon. If you or Heiwa thinks that the simulation is not realistic enough, please specify what mathematical equations are missing or wrong in the simulation's code. When it comes to space travel, it is dependant on some certain laws of physics. As long as the laws of physics involved in space flight are accounted for, the simulation should describe reality in an accurate way. It doesn't matter if the equations are written on a piece of paper or in a computer software, as long as they are correct.

We have too these words of the Head of Aerothermodynamics at ESA:

"And the real-life test through the Earth's atmosphere is the only way to really master re-entry, stresses Joseph Longo.
Neither simulation nor in computer simulation in facilities like a wind tunnel represent the reality. Therefore in the end you need, in any case, to fly."

link: http://www.euronews.com/2014/10/23/ixv-facing-the-challenge-of-re-entry/

So, in short: The guys totally disagree with the numbers provided by Heiwa, But Heiwa says that calculations are based on official reports. And he disagrees with the results reported by these reports. And Orbiter simulator was designed as a realistic accepting all known physical theories, but only by most accepted paradigm, which is the same as that adopted by NASA. If Heiwa accept a solution arising from this software, he will be stepping in the conclusions that defends himself. But is just my opinion. I would be more demanding if it were my money...

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6351 on: January 27, 2017, 06:40:56 AM »
I would be more demanding if it were my money...

He has no money. He may have been a deckhand on a boat a long time ago.
That's about it.

Heiwa

« Reply #6352 on: January 27, 2017, 06:55:07 AM »
It is more complicated than that! Say your spacecraft (incl. WC) is in EPO to start your trip to the moving target Moon or Mars or rather the location X in space where Earth gravity force equals the gravity force of the target.

You are moving in one plane in 3D space around Earth that orbits the Sun and you change direction all the time relative the target, while the target is moving in another plane in 3D space. I assume you line up yourself in your plane with the target's to facilitate the trip.

Then you shall blast off out of EPO to hit the target, where it will be at the end of the trip. You must do this at the right location, time and direction in EPO and the force applied must also be applied  in the right direction, duration and amplitude. If the force is too small or anything is not as predicted and applied, you will miss the target. 

It is like jumping from a high speed merry-go-round to arrive on another merry-go-round. It is simple rocket science or jumping from one merry-go-round to another.

I believe it is not possible. That's why I arrange the Challenge to encourage people to try.

?

frenat

« Reply #6353 on: January 27, 2017, 08:45:07 AM »
It is more complicated than that! Say your spacecraft (incl. WC) is in EPO to start your trip to the moving target Moon or Mars or rather the location X in space where Earth gravity force equals the gravity force of the target.

You are moving in one plane in 3D space around Earth that orbits the Sun and you change direction all the time relative the target, while the target is moving in another plane in 3D space. I assume you line up yourself in your plane with the target's to facilitate the trip.

Then you shall blast off out of EPO to hit the target, where it will be at the end of the trip. You must do this at the right location, time and direction in EPO and the force applied must also be applied  in the right direction, duration and amplitude. If the force is too small or anything is not as predicted and applied, you will miss the target. 

It is like jumping from a high speed merry-go-round to arrive on another merry-go-round. It is simple rocket science or jumping from one merry-go-round to another.

I believe it is not possible. That's why I arrange the Challenge to encourage people to try.
Translation: I don't understand it so it must not work.

Heiwa

« Reply #6354 on: January 27, 2017, 08:54:17 AM »

No, I believe or think that human space travel is not possible. That's why I arrange the Challenge to encourage people to try it.

Nothing to get upset about.

There is absolutely nothing for a human being to do in space. NASA plans to grow strawberries on the Moon and ESA plans to build a hotel on the Moon are just stupid nonsense.

Space is best observed from planet Earth.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 09:14:42 AM by Heiwa »

?

frenat

« Reply #6355 on: January 27, 2017, 08:55:42 AM »

No, I believe or think that human space travel is not possible. That's why I arrange the Challenge to encourage people to try it.

There is absolutely nothing for a human being to do in space. NASA plans to grow strawberries on the Moon and ESA plans to build a hotel on the Moon are just stupid nonense.

you don't understand it.  You make that clear EVERY time you try to talk about it.  And your challenge is a fraud. YOU admitted that when you said it isn't possible to win.  Nobody is upset about it they are just pointing out your many lies.

Heiwa

« Reply #6356 on: January 27, 2017, 09:17:18 AM »

There is absolutely nothing for a human being to do in space. NASA plans to grow strawberries on the Moon and ESA plans to build a hotel on the Moon are just stupid nonense.

you don't understand it.  You make that clear EVERY time you try to talk about it.  And your challenge is a fraud. YOU admitted that when you said it isn't possible to win.  Nobody is upset about it they are just pointing out your many lies.
Of course I understand. I make it clear every time I post here. My Challenge upsets many people ... that cannot win it. It is the whole purpose of my work. To upset people with my true findings.

?

frenat

« Reply #6357 on: January 27, 2017, 09:20:57 AM »

Of course I understand. I make it clear every time I post here. My Challenge upsets many people ... that cannot win it. It is the whole purpose of my work. To upset people with my true findings.
No, you very clearly do not.  Your comments on trajectories vs orbits and your personal incredulity on applying the right force at the right time makes that very clear.  NOBODY is upset.  Everybody is laughing at you.  Your purpose to is to upset people?  Doesn't sound like something a nice person would do (as you've self proclaimed yourself to be multiple times.  More lies from Heiwa.  But thanks for the humor!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 09:23:27 AM by frenat »

?

Kami

« Reply #6358 on: January 27, 2017, 10:11:19 AM »

This is true. That is why, except for some simple models, we need computers to solve this problem. Computers can compute the future trajectory of your target, compare it with your travel time and can tell you where to aim.

Heiwa

« Reply #6359 on: January 27, 2017, 10:24:25 AM »

This is true. That is why, except for some simple models, we need computers to solve this problem. Computers can compute the future trajectory of your target, compare it with your travel time and can tell you where to aim.

Thanks. But computers will not solve this problem 2017 or 1969. No, you need intelligent, human, real people to do it. That's why I offer €1M to them to do it.

So far, noone has shown up.