I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #5610 on: August 19, 2016, 10:26:11 AM »
Maybe Heiwa needs a happy ending....He will quit wanting so much attention from random men...

Maybe even stop lying and seeing delusional anomalies....he might actually return to reality..

Well I do have his address, I don't know if hookers take payment over the phone from another country. I could try...

My gift to you heiwa, just don't talk to her...she will charge me more

The Challenge - http://heiwaco.com/chall2.htm - is still on ... but I will not discuss it here. I have no idea why this crackpot mikeman7918 started this thread here. It has nothing to do with flat Earth. Maybe because there are so many similar crackpots at this fourm?

The Challenge is about human space travel which is just pseudoscience, i.e. an impossible joke based on no real science at all. Plenty people believe it is possible as it is taught at schools and media trumpets new trips all the time.

But fact remains - no humans have ever been in space. Only actors playing astronuts say they have been up in space. It was a great show 1961 onwards for a while but today. No! Time to end the show.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5611 on: August 19, 2016, 01:19:23 PM »
The Challenge is about human space travel which is just pseudoscience, i.e. an impossible joke based on no real science at all. 
Incorrect.  Manned space travel is based largely on lessons learned from unmanned space travel.  They also learned a fair bit about life support systems from submarines and scuba divers.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #5612 on: September 02, 2016, 03:47:17 AM »
Plenty idiots think I believe in the FE theory because they cannot win my space travel Challenge. See post #1!

The other day you could observe a perfect eclipse at Réunion in the Indian Ocean.

Réunion is a French island. It is French because the French found it without inhabitants 400+ years ago so it is now inhabited by French citizens.

The Indian Ocean is not flat. It is wet and full of waves. And fish!

An eclipse is when the Moon orbiting Earth orbiting the Sun passes in front of the Sun in our Solar system and obscures a small portion of the Earth for two minutes, in this case the island of Réunion. It happened two days ago.

It cannot happen in an FE universe where the Moon and the Sun are just flying around in the sky.

My Challenge is still open. Be clever and win €1M!

Heiwa

« Reply #5613 on: September 02, 2016, 03:51:49 AM »
The Challenge is about human space travel which is just pseudoscience, i.e. an impossible joke based on no real science at all. 
Incorrect.  Manned space travel is based largely on lessons learned from unmanned space travel.  They also learned a fair bit about life support systems from submarines and scuba divers.

Actually manned space travel is trained on Hawaii - http://heiwaco.com/moontravel2.htm#511 ! It is a terrible NAXA experiment. They lock up humans like monkeys in a cage for 12 months and look!

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #5614 on: September 02, 2016, 04:04:40 AM »
The other day you could observe a perfect eclipse at Réunion in the Indian Ocean.

Réunion is a French island. It is French because the French found it without inhabitants 400+ years ago so it is now inhabited by French citizens.

The Indian Ocean is not flat. It is wet and full of waves. And fish!

An eclipse is when the Moon orbiting Earth orbiting the Sun passes in front of the Sun in our Solar system and obscures a small portion of the Earth for two minutes, in this case the island of Réunion. It happened two days ago.

You might have an attention span problem.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Arith

« Reply #5615 on: September 02, 2016, 02:33:06 PM »
My sweet delicious Jesus, how is this thread still going after what.. a year? Two?
Anders, you're one persistent crackpot, anyone tell you that?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5616 on: September 02, 2016, 03:57:51 PM »
He is an attention whore.

« Reply #5617 on: September 02, 2016, 04:18:20 PM »
He literally bumped a thread that he had no reason to.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

Arith

« Reply #5618 on: September 02, 2016, 04:42:00 PM »
This entire thread is one big unnecessary mess. It's still funny as hell in a really really sad way.

Heiwa

« Reply #5619 on: September 02, 2016, 10:18:39 PM »
My sweet delicious Jesus, how is this thread still going after what.. a year? Two?
Anders, you're one persistent crackpot, anyone tell you that?

Well, some crackpot started the thread stating he had won my Challenge, that I do not have the money and that, regardless, I am an idiot, etc, etc.
My Challenge is about human space travel. NASA suggest they have done it and do it, it is easy and that they and SpaceX will go to planet Mars next. As part of the project NASA locks up people for 12 months in a habitat at Hawaii. They simulate a trip to Mars that way. See the link above.
Locking up innocent, mostly young people for 12 months to simulate space travel! Only criminal psychopats could come up with such nonsense.
No, I am just a happy, rich and intelligent fellow trying to educate people about the realities of life.

« Reply #5620 on: September 02, 2016, 10:42:43 PM »
This entire thread is one big unnecessary mess. It's still funny as hell in a really really sad way.

It is truly sad, but as you said, also funny. Heiwa clearly exists in a world of his own making and understands little of the real one. I doubt he has $1000 nevermind a million.

Heiwa

« Reply #5621 on: September 03, 2016, 12:00:49 AM »

It is truly sad, but as you said, also funny. Heiwa clearly exists in a world of his own making and understands little of the real one. I doubt he has $1000 nevermind a million.
That's the standard objection. I am stupid and poor, etc. I hear it all the time. The others believing in human space travel are smart and wealthy. But they cannot explain a simple manned trip to Mars. And in the meantime they lock up innocent people for 12 months saying it is 'research' for a trip to Mars.
I have always wondered what humans shall do in vacuum space. I never get any intelligent answer. And when I ask how they shall land on Earth again, I am told they fall down like a piano dropped from the 10th floor but friction and a parachute prevent a crash. ROTFL.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #5622 on: September 03, 2016, 12:40:22 AM »

That's the standard objection. I am stupid and poor, etc. I hear it all the time. The others believing in human space travel are smart and wealthy. But they cannot explain a simple manned trip to Mars. And in the meantime they lock up innocent people for 12 months saying it is 'research' for a trip to Mars.
I have always wondered what humans shall do in vacuum space. I never get any intelligent answer. And when I ask how they shall land on Earth again, I am told they fall down like a piano dropped from the 10th floor but friction and a parachute prevent a crash. ROTFL.

I believe you have as much money as I do. Your assessment of my intelligence and my opinion of yours are pretty much bang on though.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #5623 on: September 03, 2016, 12:55:43 AM »
If Heiwa is a round earther, does anybody know what is the fundamental basis of his lack of faith in humans ability to create technologies that can leave the planet and return with humans on board?

Ah ok.   I found this:

http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=e29f3e30a5b14618bb127f0e97f3d5e3&topic=269.45

A few of the engineers there had a talent for destroying his credibility very very quickly.    I could learn a thing or two from that thread.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 01:27:33 AM by Aliveandkicking »

?

Woody

« Reply #5624 on: September 03, 2016, 12:59:05 AM »

So you are just taking advantage of a program for people who can not afford rent? That would mean you are a liar either way.  Either lying to take advantage of a government program or lying about the amount of money you have.

Why not prove you can pay?  Then people can take your "challenge" a little more seriously.

Then you just have to get a judge who is not biased and understands at least the simple concepts.

?

Woody

« Reply #5625 on: September 03, 2016, 01:05:41 AM »
If Heiwa is a round earther, does anybody know what is the fundamental basis of his lack of faith in humans ability to create technologies that can leave the planet and return with humans on board?

He believes he is super duper smart.  So if he does not understand something like the atmosphere providing drag to slow a spacecraft down he thinks it is lies. Same when he did a calculation for the capture burn of Apollo 11.  He just looked at the difference between the mass of the propellant before and after the maneuver and ignored that it was ejected out the nozzle.

Basically he had a somewhat failed career and likes to think he is smarter and more knowledgeable than every other engineer on Earth. He wants to feel special and blame his failure on others.

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #5626 on: September 03, 2016, 01:21:57 AM »

He believes he is super duper smart.  So if he does not understand something like the atmosphere providing drag to slow a spacecraft down he thinks it is lies. Same when he did a calculation for the capture burn of Apollo 11.  He just looked at the difference between the mass of the propellant before and after the maneuver and ignored that it was ejected out the nozzle.

Basically he had a somewhat failed career and likes to think he is smarter and more knowledgeable than every other engineer on Earth. He wants to feel special and blame his failure on others.

So basically a special snowflake?

Good game, Heiwa.

Good game.
M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

« Reply #5627 on: September 03, 2016, 01:29:29 AM »

A few minutes ago I found this:

http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=e29f3e30a5b14618bb127f0e97f3d5e3&topic=269.45

Very interesting to see how the knowledgeable folk there were able to destroy his credibility very quickly.   That was about page 2 and the thread ran for 113 pages!!

;D

I can only assume people have checked out his finances and realised there is no possibility of recovering costs of going after him.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 01:32:10 AM by Aliveandkicking »

Heiwa

« Reply #5628 on: September 03, 2016, 03:05:37 AM »

Why not prove you can pay?  ...

But I have several times. But it is not the real topic. The topic is to describe a manned space trip to planet Mars; fuel required, time table, how to navigate here and there, how to land, etc, etc, etc. And if you do it I pay you €1M!

But nobody can!!

Google and Facebook? Noone there has an idea how to do it.

NASA? They are criminal psychopats locking up people in a habitat at Hawaii telling them they are going to Mars. They are inhuman!

Media? They publish news how easy space travel is all the time ... but cannot explain how to do it.

And me? My name is Anders Björkman, president of Heiwa Co,  Heiwa on the Internet. I just laugh at the human space travel nonsense started by Juri Gagarin 1961. He was a poor communist and by lying about his space trip and re-entry, he became famous, bla, bla. He was killed later.

It is a tough life. And unfair. But I enjoy it. I have fun every day.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 03:07:51 AM by Heiwa »

Arith

« Reply #5629 on: September 03, 2016, 03:52:30 AM »

But I have several times. But it is not the real topic. The topic is to describe a manned space trip to planet Mars; fuel required, time table, how to navigate here and there, how to land, etc, etc, etc. And if you do it I pay you €1M!

But nobody can!!

NASA? They are criminal psychopats locking up people in a habitat at Hawaii telling them they are going to Mars. They are inhuman!

Media? They publish news how easy space travel is all the time ... but cannot explain how to do it.

And me? My name is Anders Björkman, president of Heiwa Co,  Heiwa on the Internet. I just laugh at the human space travel nonsense started by Juri Gagarin 1961. He was a poor communist and by lying about his space trip and re-entry, he became famous, bla, bla. He was killed later.

For all this assertion of grandeur, and all this money. Has anyone actually looked at his address on Google Maps?
It's an apartment/old folks home with an electrician operating out of the first floor.

« Reply #5630 on: September 03, 2016, 04:30:40 AM »

But nobody can!!

For all this assertion of grandeur, and all this money. Has anyone actually looked at his address on Google Maps?
It's an apartment/old folks home with an electrician operating out of the first floor.

how did you trace him?

Arith

« Reply #5631 on: September 03, 2016, 04:34:22 AM »

But nobody can!!

how did you trace him?

Not encouraging a dox fest, or anything else creepy/illegal like that. However, he lists his address on his ever-so-important-and-100%-accurate web page written with an 18 year old HTML editor. Plug into google maps and you're there.

Heiwa

« Reply #5632 on: September 03, 2016, 04:40:31 AM »

But nobody can!!

It is not. House was completed 1974 by Pastor, Monaco, after original builder went bankrupt. I bought the 6th floor 200 m² top floor flat + roof garden 1980. H. Fassanelli & sons run a white wares shop at the ground since many years. French railways owns 8 flats out of 28 in the building for their staff. It seems most people in the house own their flats and are fully employed and hard working. Property prices are today about €5000/m² in the area.  So maybe my flat is worth €1M? What a coincidence. Why do twerps imagine something else. Old folks home. LOL No, it is 10 minutes walk to the beach, 10 minutes walk to the tennis clubs (there are three!). 5 minutes walk the to railway station, 30 minutes to Nice airport. There are plenty restaurants around. Good security. Unemployment 0. Booming subburb in the south is run by a real, blue blooded Prince, where 40 000 people work daily most of them commuting from surrounding towns. If you want to lose money there are several casinos not far from me.
But nobody will win my Challenges. Reason is cognitive dissonance + brainwash. People have been disinformed about many things and are confused. I really feel sorry for them.
I can understand that people believe in flat earth, a-bombs, human space travel, skyscrapers collapsing in NY after arabs flying into the tops, etc, etc, etc. Reason is they are badly informed to remain stupid and poor. So that we the rich and intelligent can enjoy a good life.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 04:59:22 AM by Heiwa »

Arith

« Reply #5633 on: September 03, 2016, 04:56:06 AM »

But nobody can!!

It is not. House was completed 1974 by Pastor, Monaco, after original builder went bankrupt. I bought the 6th floor 200 m² top floor flat + roof garden 1980. H. Fassanelli & sons run a white wares shop at the ground since many years. French railways owns 8 flats out of 28 in the building for their staff. It seems most people in the house own their flats and are fully employed and hard working. Property prices are today about €5000/m² in the area.  So maybe my flat is worth €1M? What a coincidence. Why do twerps imagine something else. Old folks home. LOL No, it is 10 minutes walk to the beach, 10 minutes walk to the tennis clubs (there are three!). 5 minutes walk the to railway station, 30 minutes to Nice airport. There are plenty restaurants around. Good security. Unemployment 0. Booming subburb in the south is run by a real, blue blooded Prince, where 40 000 people work daily most of them commuting from surrounding towns. If you want to lose money there are several casinos not far from me.
But nobody will win my Challenges. Reason is cognitive dissonance + brainwash. People have been disinformed about many things and are confused. I really feel sorry for them.

It might be good location, but when you're in an old folks home you have to be close to the amenities. If you're really paying that much for that rickety place then you've been had. It's definitely the "old hand-crafted french home" you led us to believe earlier in this thread isn't it. 0 Unemployment? Calling BS on that. Your CV says you haven't worked since 07. No, I don't count Heiwaco, because that's not real. It's the "company" that you run that's not done a thing but assert BS claims like what are littered on these forums.

Hit the call button buddy, you just messed yourself.

« Reply #5634 on: September 03, 2016, 04:59:43 AM »

But nobody can!!

It might be good location, but when you're in an old folks home you have to be close to the amenities. If you're really paying that much for that rickety place then you've been had. It's definitely the "old hand-crafted french home" you led us to believe earlier in this thread isn't it. 0 Unemployment? Calling BS on that. Your CV says you haven't worked since 07. No, I don't count Heiwaco, because that's not real. It's the "company" that you run that's not done a thing but assert BS claims like what are littered on these forums.

How do you mean it is an oldies home?   That kind kind of building is fairly typical for france and it is only 200m from monaco

« Reply #5635 on: September 03, 2016, 05:05:46 AM »

But nobody can!!

Does it look like a lawyer has gone over the terms and conditions of the 1,000,000 proposal?

Has anybody investigaged how a french court would deal with a claim made against Anders Björkman to force the handover of that money with costs?

Arith

« Reply #5636 on: September 03, 2016, 05:21:51 AM »

But nobody can!!

Does it look like a lawyer has gone over the terms and conditions of the 1,000,000 proposal?

Has anybody investigaged how a french court would deal with a claim made against Anders Björkman to force the handover of that money with costs?

yeah, somewhere at about page 160 that was rumbling around. Not sure how far that got

« Reply #5637 on: September 03, 2016, 05:57:03 AM »

But nobody can!!

yeah, somewhere at about page 160 that was rumbling around. Not sure how far that got

I discovered under American law, mentally ill people cannot be a party to a law suit and you would have to imagine it will be very similar in all western countries.

Heiwa

« Reply #5638 on: September 03, 2016, 05:59:30 AM »

But nobody can!!

The Challenges are legitimate and valid. Just follow the Rules and present your winning explanations. There are none. If you do not agree, you can always sue me at Tribunal de Grande Instance at Nice. You do not even need a lawyer for it.

But let's face it. All my five Challenges are about pseudoscientific nonsenses/fantasies trumpeted by governments/media as something real. A-bombs 1945! Just propaganda. Space travel 1961. Just propaganda. Bow visors 1994. Just propaganda. NY WTC12 collapses 2001. Just propaganda. Fusion on Earth 2016. Just propaganda.

The purpose of the Challenges is to encourage people to thnink clearly and not just believe fairytales taught in schools.

Plenty twerps try to change topid that I am broke and live in some old folks ruin. I wonder why. Anyway, the fool that started the thread is apparently locked up in some mental hospital with a view of the Salt Lake today.

Arith

« Reply #5639 on: September 03, 2016, 06:08:49 AM »

The Challenges are legitimate and valid. Just follow the Rules and present your winning explanations. There are none. If you do not agree, you can always sue me at Tribunal de Grande Instance at Nice. You do not even need a lawyer for it.

False. If you follow the rules as they are written at the time, you update your rules. Remember, Anders? Almost a year ago how I built an automated system that called you out on your goalpost shifting? It even showed WHAT you changed and when. You did it multiple times. Your challenges are completely invalid, just like you.