I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #5580 on: August 17, 2016, 05:24:56 AM »
The purpose of the whole thing - competition? - is mainly to help people suffering from cognitive dissonance to cure themselves. I think it is crystal clear from my web site.
How do you intend to cure your own cognitive dissonance?

Just because you can send satellites into orbits around our round planet Earth, which in turn is orbiting the Sun, doesn't mean that you can put humans in them.
Why not?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #5581 on: August 17, 2016, 05:51:56 AM »

Just because you can send satellites into orbits around our round planet Earth, which in turn is orbiting the Sun, doesn't mean that you can put humans in them.
Why not?

Study my web site about Gagarin and Apollo 8 and 11. They cannot slow down and land. Satellites in orbits or spacecrafts returning from space have no means of braking. They cannot ever slow down safely.

It is suggested that heat shields protected the spacecrafts but a heat shield is no brake. And then it is suggested that air friction drag and lift stopped the spacecraft. But it is impossible.

So no one wins my Challenge. All manned space trips since 1961 are fake!

That's why you suffer from cognitive dissonance. Don't blame me. Cure yourself!

« Reply #5582 on: August 17, 2016, 06:27:50 AM »
My application actually was a joke, but it does show the extent of Heiwa's stupidity that my application was the closest to "winning" out of all of them.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5583 on: August 17, 2016, 06:45:21 AM »
And then it is suggested that air friction drag and lift stopped the spacecraft.
No, landing stopped the spacecraft.  Air friction just slowed the spacecraft enough so that parachutes could be safely deployed.

So no one wins my Challenge. All manned space trips since 1961 are fake!
How can you reasonably call manned space trips fake when you don't even know what's being claimed?

That's why you suffer from cognitive dissonance. Don't blame me. Cure yourself!
The only cognitive dissonance that I suffer from is believing that just maybe I can get you learn something about manned space flight despite countless failed prior attempts.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #5584 on: August 17, 2016, 07:37:26 AM »

The only cognitive dissonance that I suffer from is believing that just maybe I can get you learn something about manned space flight despite countless failed prior attempts.

Well this explains why you and others can't stop feeding the maggot. I get it, but if this continues I will be forced to set up an intervention for yalls own mental well being . Only person winning here is the troll.
Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

He is one of most experienced I have seen...what odds do you have to defeat such ignorance, and really...do you want to even take a chance of going down to his level?? Remember, when wrestling a pig, you both get dirty but the pig loves it.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Heiwa

« Reply #5585 on: August 17, 2016, 10:49:02 AM »

You are right. Cognitive dissonance is believing that you can get someone else to learn something about, e.g. manned space flight despite them being impossible, because you believe they are possible.

The only evidence so far is some rockets disappearing in the sky and some people later saying they were in space aboard them. It is worse than Father Christmas.

Regularly people accost me about Jesus! They have actually met Jesus and they have a lot to tell me about it. Why I never understand. But it is off topic. Here we discuss my Challenge. No one can win it. Let's face it.

« Reply #5586 on: August 17, 2016, 12:55:18 PM »
Yes. We all agree that it is impossible to win your challenge because the judge is a corrupt idiot.

Now. Let us all move on with our lives. Space x just had another successful launch! And Juno is winding down it's orbit now!
Please give me ideas.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5587 on: August 17, 2016, 01:13:44 PM »
Here we discuss my Challenge. No one can win it. Let's face it.
Of course no one can win it.  It isn't in your best financial interest for someone to win it.

« Reply #5588 on: August 17, 2016, 01:34:38 PM »
.... cognitive dissonance.....

You know what cognitive dissonance really is? Saying you live in a big house built in 1520 when you don't.

Not saying why the address you do live in appears in a listing for social housing in France.

Saying that a list of people you copied from a NASA document have failed your "challenge"

Saying that you own a company that is part of Arianespace when you don't.

Saying that no one has been able to give you numbers for fuel carried consumed, etc, when dozens of people across at least three different forums have done so.

That's cognitive dissonance.

Let me guess, "Topic is my challenge..." yada yada yada.

?

Woody

« Reply #5589 on: August 17, 2016, 05:37:56 PM »
.... cognitive dissonance.....

You know what cognitive dissonance really is? Saying you live in a big house built in 1520 when you don't.

Not saying why the address you do live in appears in a listing for social housing in France.

Saying that a list of people you copied from a NASA document have failed your "challenge"

Saying that you own a company that is part of Arianespace when you don't.

Saying that no one has been able to give you numbers for fuel carried consumed, etc, when dozens of people across at least three different forums have done so.

That's cognitive dissonance.

Let me guess, "Topic is my challenge..." yada yada yada.

I find it both sad and amusing.  He claims he owns that building with other people.  I guess it is partially true if you consider it is payed for with tax dollars.

If he does have the money to pay then he is a pretty terrible person taking advantage of the system.

If he does not have the money as living in subsidized housing suggest, he is delusional if he believes he does.

Either one above should exclude him from judging his contest.  The first because he is dishonest. The second because he is delusional.  Either one means he is likely biased and will not rule someone wins even if they meet all the requirements successfully.

?

Woody

« Reply #5590 on: August 17, 2016, 05:43:41 PM »
From that chart, it takes 19,810 m/s of delta-v for a round trip to mars and back. And 15,470 for a round trip to the moon. Seems very doable.

I really like these kinds of charts. It is interesting to me that a mars landing actually takes less delta-v than a moon landing. Getting back takes much more obviously.

Heiwa would say a Mars landing would require less delta-v due to some mysterious force.

It does take less Delta-v due to the aerobraking. No mystery force here.

Aerobraking on Mars is a real mystery. There is no air there and the atmosphere, whatever it is, is 100 times less dense at ground than the one on Earth according to experts ... but no one really knows. How anything can aerobrake on Mars is not proven.

Here are things you have failed to answer:

RO/RO ferries have a history of suffering structural failures of the ramps and visors in rough weather.  Why do you claim it was impossible for it to happen with the Estonia?

Hm, having operated >30 RO/RO ferries since 1980 I can assure you that they do not suffer structural failures due to rough weather. The ramps suffer due to being over-loaded and due to bad maintenance, etc.
In rough weather any forces/loads applied on bow visors as wave impacts are heard as noise and felt as impacts and vibrations so you slow down. Easy to test full scale. I have done it many times.
Water loaded on the main deck of a RO/RO ferry only trims and heels the ferry until it capsizes and floats upside down.

RO/RO ferries like all other ships float on their hulls according to the principle of Archimedes. That pricinciple is however not valid in Sweden at the Royal Institute of Technology, which also gives courses about manned space travel by a person stating he has done it. I suggest the Stockholm Royal Institute of Technology is a fraud in many respects, i.e. by employing such a person.

Anyway, it is simple to contact this person - Fugelsang - and join his course and learn how to do a manned space travel. You will not win my Challenge (topic) though because human space travel is not possible.

So if they do not suffer failures in rough weather why or there reports of exactly that happening?  I gave you a short list before just for ships operating in that area.  On that list rough weather was a factor in most of them. 

So unless you are saying there is no chance the Estonia had poor or inadequate maintenance, it was designed for the conditions, or there was an defect with some of the materials it is really possible the visor and ramp failed on the Estonia.

You also described exactly what crew and passengers reported before the Estonia sunk.  Repeated load clanging and banging and listing.  Also seems the captain selected not to slow down in rough weather until it was too late. Other ships were tracking it on radar to confirm this. 

Do you just ignore anything that says you could be wrong?

Of course you can claim all the other reports before and after were part of the conspiracy.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 05:48:56 PM by Woody »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5591 on: August 17, 2016, 07:23:22 PM »
Apparently Anders doesn't think that the bow visor hinges or locks could ever possibly fail after absorbing the forces imparted by rough seas.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5592 on: August 17, 2016, 07:31:52 PM »
Apparently Anders doesn't think that the bow visor hinges or locks could ever possibly fail after absorbing the forces imparted by rough seas.

After professional editing . . .

Apparently Anders doesn't think.

Heiwa

« Reply #5593 on: August 17, 2016, 11:01:08 PM »

Correct. The wave impact forces caused by rough seas are of very short duration and applied in the wrong direction and lacks energy to do anything else but produce noise and vibration heard and felt by all aboard. I have written several books about it, which you can read at my web site. It seems the survivors heard the sound of explosions aboard, which are different from wave noise.

But this is off topic, like the houses I live in. One is built 1974 here at Beausoleil with 30 flats of which I own one (the biggest at the top with a roof garden and view of the sea) since 1980. 8 flats are owned by a company belonging to SNCF (French railways), etc. The other one is built 1520 (http://heiwaco.com/freiberg.htm ).

No, topic is my Challenge that seems to cause a lot of cognitive dissonance. Twirps suggest they can fly in space and have won it, but when asked how, they tell me I am an idiot. To win the Challenge you must make a proper application as per the Rules and mail it to me. Lies and fantasies here are not permitted.

But let's face it. No one can win my Challenge! Reason is that what is taught about human spaceflight at university is pure pseudoscience. I explain it at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm .  It is quite funny actually. The teacher says he has done several spaceflights, walked in space and then returned to Earth with no problems. He is really a fraud! Paid for by us tax payers.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 01:02:05 AM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5594 on: August 18, 2016, 05:33:53 AM »

Correct. The wave impact forces caused by rough seas are of very short duration and applied in the wrong direction and lacks energy to do anything else but produce noise and vibration heard and felt by all aboard. I have written several books about it, which you can read at my web site. It seems the survivors heard the sound of explosions aboard, which are different from wave noise.
What about the cumulative effects of stresses imparted by years of service in rough seas?  Don't you think that it's possible that the hinges and/or locks could have been gradually weakened over many years of service?

Heiwa

« Reply #5595 on: August 18, 2016, 06:27:25 AM »

What about the cumulative effects of stresses imparted by years of service in rough seas?  Don't you think that it's possible that the hinges and/or locks could have been gradually weakened over many years of service?

Fatigue? No. Occasional wave loads applied above waterline do not contribute to fatigue. Suggest you keep to topic! My Challenge! I think you suffer from cognitive dissonance. Sub-topic! Do you really believe you can fly in space?

« Reply #5596 on: August 18, 2016, 06:40:32 AM »
We all know humans can fly in space. We just don't care about your challenge. You wouldn't even accept a professional mission plan by NASA, so we won't bother giving you our best effort.
Please give me ideas.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5597 on: August 18, 2016, 06:42:45 AM »

Fatigue? No. Occasional wave loads applied above waterline do not contribute to fatigue.
No?  What about repeated wave loads from years of sailing through rough seas?

Suggest you keep to topic! My Challenge!
If you want to stay on topic, then I suggest that you refrain from bringing up irrelevant topics.

I think you suffer from cognitive dissonance.
I don't believe that you are qualified to make that diagnosis.

Sub-topic! Do you really believe you can fly in space?
Yes, I believe that manned space travel is very real and you have provided no credible evidence to the contrary.  Perhaps you are the one who is suffering from cognitive dissonance and are trying to project it onto others who disagree with you.

Heiwa

« Reply #5598 on: August 18, 2016, 08:03:54 AM »
We all know humans can fly in space. We just don't care about your challenge. You wouldn't even accept a professional mission plan by NASA, so we won't bother giving you our best effort.

Yes, yes. All people suffering from cognitive dissonance say so in chorus: NASA says people can fly in space so people fly in space!

People suffering from fly in space cognitive dissonance have also seen people flying in space. Live on TV!! What a fantastic show.

However, you are a loser. You didn't win my Challenge. For that you have to make a proper application. So I am happy to see that my money is still with me. €1M!!

Heiwa

« Reply #5599 on: August 18, 2016, 08:16:22 AM »

Yes, I believe that manned space travel is very real and you have provided no credible evidence to the contrary.  Perhaps you are the one who is suffering from cognitive dissonance and are trying to project it onto others who disagree with you.

Hallelujah! What you believe has nothing to do with topic - my Challenge. And why would I provide evidence to the contrary.

You can believe whatever you like. But do that in a temple of your choice. Here we discuss why nobody has won Heiwa's €1,000,000 Challenge. They have not completed the application and sent it to me.

I don't get upset if people disagree with me. Why would I?

I don't like being called an idiot, when organizing a friendly Challenge though. I think my Challenge is great fun.

Imagine all these astrophysicians and their pseudoscience. ROTFL!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5600 on: August 18, 2016, 12:01:56 PM »

Hallelujah! What you believe has nothing to do with topic - my Challenge. And why would I provide evidence to the contrary.
You should provide evidence to the contrary so that people could start taking you and your "challenge" a little more seriously.

You can believe whatever you like. But do that in a temple of your choice. Here we discuss why nobody has won Heiwa's €1,000,000 Challenge. They have not completed the application and sent it to me.
No one has won because you set an unnecessarily unreasonable burden of proof.

I don't get upset if people disagree with me. Why would I?
Because it could cost you several million euros to admit that you're wrong.

I don't like being called an idiot, when organizing a friendly Challenge though. I think my Challenge is great fun.
If you don't like being called an idiot, then stop acting like one.

Imagine all these astrophysicians and their pseudoscience. ROTFL!
What about them?  ???

Heiwa

« Reply #5601 on: August 18, 2016, 12:25:14 PM »

You should provide evidence to the contrary so that people could start taking you and your "challenge" a little more seriously.

No, topic is my Challenge that nobody has won. Nobody has even made an attempt.

Why?

Human space travel is not possible. Only twerps incl. government civil servants/taecher believe otherwise. Cognitive dissonance!

Assisted by pseudoscience taught at university. I explain all at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm

« Reply #5602 on: August 18, 2016, 12:30:05 PM »
"Nobody has even made an attempt"

So why do you say spaceflight is impossible if nobody ever tried?
Please give me ideas.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5603 on: August 18, 2016, 12:34:50 PM »

Actually, the topic is about you not paying a winner . . .

About a week ago, Heiwa informed me of his €1,000,000 challenge on his website, not the one about proving that the 9/11 incident was done by terrorists but the second one at the bottom of the page about the Apollo missions.
How I won was I showed him a simulator that when paired with a mod can simulate the Apollo missions, and I even offered to check the config files for realism.  As for the reentry part, I drew a diagram that illustrates how reentry capsules control their orientation and trajectory.  I have been presenting all this to Heiwa via PM's and he has not responded in almost a day now after I said "If I'm not mistaken, you owe me some money", so I figured that I might as well mention this on the forum to get the word out and to force him to not make the trademark flat earther move of ignoring my victory.

Heiwa

« Reply #5604 on: August 18, 2016, 02:52:30 PM »

About a week ago, Heiwa informed me of his €1,000,000 challenge on his website, not the one about proving that the 9/11 incident was done by terrorists but the second one at the bottom of the page about the Apollo missions.
How I won was I showed him a simulator that when paired with a mod can simulate the Apollo missions, and I even offered to check the config files for realism.  As for the reentry part, I drew a diagram that illustrates how reentry capsules control their orientation and trajectory.  I have been presenting all this to Heiwa via PM's and he has not responded in almost a day now after I said "If I'm not mistaken, you owe me some money", so I figured that I might as well mention this on the forum to get the word out and to force him to not make the trademark flat earther move of ignoring my victory.

Poor mikeman7918 was a loser in his first post and crazy. Showing me a simulator for boys I could download from the net. And the re-entry. A diagram. LOL! However, I am pleased to know he is now taken care of in a padded cell in a Utah mad house. For me it is a happy END!

« Reply #5605 on: August 18, 2016, 03:55:42 PM »
In other words: I didn't want to lose a million, so I believed to myself that he was crazy.
Please give me ideas.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5606 on: August 18, 2016, 04:09:57 PM »
In other words:  "I'm an attention whore and I don't have any money"

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #5607 on: August 18, 2016, 06:48:35 PM »

Poor mikeman7918 was a loser in his first post and crazy. Showing me a simulator for boys I could download from the net. And the re-entry. A diagram. LOL! However, I am pleased to know he is now taken care of in a padded cell in a Utah mad house. For me it is a happy END!

proof heiwa is papa legba

Poor mikeman7918 was a loser in his first post and crazy.

Showing me a simulator for boys I could download from the net.

And the re-entry.

A diagram.

LOL!

However, I am pleased to know he is now taken care of in a padded cell in a Utah mad house.

For me it is a happy

END!

M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5608 on: August 18, 2016, 06:55:46 PM »

proof heiwa is papa legba

Poor mikeman7918 was a loser in his first post and crazy.

Showing me a simulator for boys I could download from the net.

And the re-entry.

A diagram.

LOL!

However, I am pleased to know he is now taken care of in a padded cell in a Utah mad house.

For me it is a happy

END!

HaHa, "happy ending"

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #5609 on: August 18, 2016, 09:59:13 PM »
Maybe Heiwa needs a happy ending....He will quit wanting so much attention from random men...

Maybe even stop lying and seeing delusional anomalies....he might actually return to reality..

Well I do have his address, I don't know if hookers take payment over the phone from another country. I could try...

My gift to you heiwa, just don't talk to her...she will charge me more
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir