I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #5520 on: August 13, 2016, 01:51:44 PM »
There is no air there and the atmosphere, whatever it is, is 100 times less dense at ground
umm... You know that atmosphere = air right? You say there is no air, then you say that there is air. Which one do you believe in?
but no one really knows. How anything can aerobrake on Mars is not proven.
Yes we can know and it has been proven, because we have sent stuff there that aerobraked. Including:

Mars 2 (Included an unplanned lithobrake)
mars 3
Mars 6 (also an unplanned lithobrake)
Viking 1
Viking 2
Pathfinder (included a rover.)
Mars Climate Orbiter (wasn't meant to aerobrake, but it did anyways.)
Mars Polar Lander (unplanned lithobrake as well.)
Beagle 2
Spirit (It can drive around, and lasted 21.9 times as long as it was supposed to.)
Opportunity (It can also drive around, and has lasted 12 years and 109 days longer than it was supposed to)
Phoenix
Mars Science Laboratory (It can also drive)

I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

?

frenat

« Reply #5521 on: August 13, 2016, 01:58:05 PM »

None have tried your challenge.  None care.  Likely that none know about you.  You aren't as important as you seem to think you are.

And you predictably IGNORED the fact that you have no proof you asked Christer about your challenge.  Probably because you don't have any proof because it is yet another of your lies

Hm, tell that to mikeman 7918 who started this thread 19 months ago and said he had won the Challenge. When I told him the truth he collapsed completely and is today locked up in some mental institution, AFAIAC.
Are you being deliberately obtuse?  I responded DIRECTLY to your fallacious claim that no federal agencies have won your challenge.  The none have tried was in reference to that.  As for Mikeman, the repeated ad hominems about his mental state reflect badly only on YOU.

Re Christer I sent him (and his KTH colleagues) an e-mail years ago. KTH is the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology.

snip irrelevant attempt to distract from the fact Heiwa has no proof.
And still no proof that you sent anything to Christer, that he saw it, that he responded, or that he cares.  So we can chalk that up to another one of your lies. Why do you lie so much?

Why don’t you ask Christer Fugelsang himself - https://www.kth.se/profile/cfug/ ? You can reach him at cfug@kth.se or telephone +46 8 790 64 65 .

He is responsible for the AeroSpace Master program. In this program professor Fugelsang teaches the course Human Spaceflight, SD2905.

Imagine that Christer Fugelsang teaches a course about Human Spaceflight, SD2905, and cannot calculate the fuel used for a simple space trip and cannot explain how he returned safely from the Space Station. If he could, he would have won the Challenge.

Anyway - remember that in Sweden only one opinion is allowed, e.g. that human spaceflight is possible. Therefore it is taught at university by one who has done it. But the same university has informed that the principle of Archimedes doesn't apply.

I think Christer Fugelsang never was in space. He is just an actor paid by ESA. He is actually employed by ESA and is just fooling around at KTH.
and AGAIN no proof that you ever contacted him.  If you are going to use his name on your page then a reasonable person would keep proof of contact.  But you have none.  More lies from Heiwa.

Maybe I should sign up for this course Human Spaceflight, SD2905? I clicked on the link for it on Christer's webpage but could not enter. Only students who has paid for the course could enter. Strange, isn't it?
Trying to change the subject away from the fact that you lie?

Why would it be strange to only let in those that have paid?  That is how most online courses work.  People pay for a service and receive it.  The strange thing is you thinking you should get it for free.

As for him winning your challenge, IF you actually contacted him (which I doubt), and IF your message didn't get filtered as spam, and IF he thought you were serious (which nobody really does), and IF he bothered to look at your website and not immediately think you were just a crackpot like pretty much everyone does, then he could easily win it.  But I doubt you ever contacted him.  Of course even IF he tried to win it you would just prove you don't understand the subject as you always do and then change the requirements of your challenge as you have been caught doing before.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 02:01:09 PM by frenat »

?

Woody

« Reply #5522 on: August 13, 2016, 02:09:58 PM »
From that chart, it takes 19,810 m/s of delta-v for a round trip to mars and back. And 15,470 for a round trip to the moon. Seems very doable.

I really like these kinds of charts. It is interesting to me that a mars landing actually takes less delta-v than a moon landing. Getting back takes much more obviously.

Heiwa would say a Mars landing would require less delta-v due to some mysterious force.

It does take less Delta-v due to the aerobraking. No mystery force here.

Aerobraking on Mars is a real mystery. There is no air there and the atmosphere, whatever it is, is 100 times less dense at ground than the one on Earth according to experts ... but no one really knows. How anything can aerobrake on Mars is not proven.

So you are saying atmosphere can not cause drag or friction and slow things down.  You should really offer evidence if that is the case. 

Fluids should cause more drag as they get denser and less drag as the density decreases.

So here is something should answer, but will avoid answering.

How dense does a fluid need to be to slow down a spacecraft?

You must have an answer, unless you are just saying stuff because you want it to be true.

Would you answer questions like the above if I start a new thread?  You have demonstrated concern about what the topic of this thread is.  I think a new thread would eliminate that concern and then you can freely answer questions.

Unless you are avoiding these questions because the only thought you put into the subject matter is minimal and you came up with your own special physics to support your belief.

Here are things you have failed to answer:

RO/RO ferries have a history of suffering structural failures of the ramps and visors in rough weather.  Why do you claim it was impossible for it to happen with the Estonia?

Why would the Saturn V not be capable of lifting off the pad when calculations show it could even with its GVM? 

Why if gravity can alter velocity is a gravity assist impossible?

Something can be put into orbit of the Earth and the Moon orbits the Earth. Why can something not be put into an orbit that would encounter the moon?

Why if radio direction finding works it can not be used for spacecraft?

If it is impossible to navigate in space how are satellites put into the orbits they need to be in?  How do they maintain those orbits?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5523 on: August 13, 2016, 02:58:06 PM »
Maybe I should sign up for this course Human Spaceflight, SD2905? I clicked on the link for it on Christer's webpage but could not enter. Only students who has paid for the course could enter. Strange, isn't it?
Why would it be strange for a university to restrict course material to students?  ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #5524 on: August 13, 2016, 09:56:20 PM »
There is no air there and the atmosphere, whatever it is, is 100 times less dense at ground
umm... You know that atmosphere = air right? You say there is no air, then you say that there is air. Which one do you believe in?

Hm, what are you talking about? I say there is no air in the Mars atmosphere.

The atmosphere of Mars is the layer of gases surrounding Mars. It is composed mostly of carbon dioxide. The atmospheric pressure on the Martian surface averages 600 pascals (0.087 psi; 6.0 mbar), about 0.6% of Earth's mean sea level pressure of 101.3 kilopascals (14.69 psi; 1.013 bar). Mars's atmospheric mass of 25 teratonnes compares to Earth's 5148 teratonnes. The Martian atmosphere consists of approximately 96% carbon dioxide, 1.9% argon, 1.9% nitrogen, and traces of free oxygen, carbon monoxide, water and methane, among other gases. The Mars atmosphere provides little drag and friction of any meteoroid approaching, i.e. the meteoroid doesn't burn up in the atmosphere but will crash against the ground. No spacecrafts from Earth have ever landed on Mars. So all photos by such spacecrafts of the Mars ground are NASA standard fakery.

It is another reason why no one will win my Challenge (topic). It is impossible to land on Mars.

Heiwa

« Reply #5525 on: August 13, 2016, 09:59:43 PM »

None have tried your challenge.  None care.  Likely that none know about you.  You aren't as important as you seem to think you are.

And you predictably IGNORED the fact that you have no proof you asked Christer about your challenge.  Probably because you don't have any proof because it is yet another of your lies

Hm, tell that to mikeman 7918 who started this thread 19 months ago and said he had won the Challenge. When I told him the truth he collapsed completely and is today locked up in some mental institution, AFAIAC.
Are you being deliberately obtuse?  I responded DIRECTLY to your fallacious claim that no federal agencies have won your challenge.  The none have tried was in reference to that.  As for Mikeman, the repeated ad hominems about his mental state reflect badly only on YOU.

Re Christer I sent him (and his KTH colleagues) an e-mail years ago. KTH is the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology.

And still no proof that you sent anything to Christer, that he saw it, that he responded, or that he cares.  So we can chalk that up to another one of your lies. Why do you lie so much?

Why don’t you ask Christer Fugelsang himself - https://www.kth.se/profile/cfug/ ? You can reach him at cfug@kth.se or telephone +46 8 790 64 65 .

He is responsible for the AeroSpace Master program. In this program professor Fugelsang teaches the course Human Spaceflight, SD2905.

Imagine that Christer Fugelsang teaches a course about Human Spaceflight, SD2905, and cannot calculate the fuel used for a simple space trip and cannot explain how he returned safely from the Space Station. If he could, he would have won the Challenge.

Anyway - remember that in Sweden only one opinion is allowed, e.g. that human spaceflight is possible. Therefore it is taught at university by one who has done it. But the same university has informed that the principle of Archimedes doesn't apply.

I think Christer Fugelsang never was in space. He is just an actor paid by ESA. He is actually employed by ESA and is just fooling around at KTH.
and AGAIN no proof that you ever contacted him.  If you are going to use his name on your page then a reasonable person would keep proof of contact.  But you have none.  More lies from Heiwa.

Why would it be strange to only let in those that have paid?  That is how most online courses work.  People pay for a service and receive it.  The strange thing is you thinking you should get it for free.

Hm, I am doing PR for prospective students of a manned spacecraft course and the link does not work!

Heiwa

« Reply #5526 on: August 13, 2016, 10:12:56 PM »
From that chart, it takes 19,810 m/s of delta-v for a round trip to mars and back. And 15,470 for a round trip to the moon. Seems very doable.

I really like these kinds of charts. It is interesting to me that a mars landing actually takes less delta-v than a moon landing. Getting back takes much more obviously.

Heiwa would say a Mars landing would require less delta-v due to some mysterious force.

Aerobraking on Mars is a real mystery. There is no air there and the atmosphere, whatever it is, is 100 times less dense at ground than the one on Earth according to experts ... but no one really knows. How anything can aerobrake on Mars is not proven.

Here are things you have failed to answer:

RO/RO ferries have a history of suffering structural failures of the ramps and visors in rough weather.  Why do you claim it was impossible for it to happen with the Estonia?

Hm, having operated >30 RO/RO ferries since 1980 I can assure you that they do not suffer structural failures due to rough weather. The ramps suffer due to being over-loaded and due to bad maintenance, etc.
In rough weather any forces/loads applied on bow visors as wave impacts are heard as noise and felt as impacts and vibrations so you slow down. Easy to test full scale. I have done it many times.
Water loaded on the main deck of a RO/RO ferry only trims and heels the ferry until it capsizes and floats upside down.

RO/RO ferries like all other ships float on their hulls according to the principle of Archimedes. That pricinciple is however not valid in Sweden at the Royal Institute of Technology, which also gives courses about manned space travel by a person stating he has done it. I suggest the Stockholm Royal Institute of Technology is a fraud in many respects, i.e. by employing such a person.

Anyway, it is simple to contact this person - Fugelsang - and join his course and learn how to do a manned space travel. You will not win my Challenge (topic) though because human space travel is not possible.

Heiwa

« Reply #5527 on: August 13, 2016, 10:17:04 PM »
Why would it be strange for a university to restrict course material to students?  ???

Well, prospective students like me of course Human Spaceflight, SD2905 are not informed what it is all about. But do not worry, I will ask the professor Monday.

Heiwa

« Reply #5528 on: August 13, 2016, 10:26:16 PM »

Why, if gravity can alter velocity, is a gravity assist impossible?

Gravity is a force that attracts an object towards the centre of the earth, or towards any other physical body having mass. To do a gravity assist in space you must steer your object at high speed towards the other physical body also moving a high speed in another direction. Such an encounter is impossible to do. I explain more at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm .

Replies of most of your questions are found there.

?

Woody

« Reply #5529 on: August 14, 2016, 01:39:03 AM »

Gravity is a force that attracts an object towards the centre of the earth, or towards any other physical body having mass. To do a gravity assist in space you must steer your object at high speed towards the other physical body also moving a high speed in another direction. Such an encounter is impossible to do. I explain more at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm .

So satellites are impossible?  You really need to learn orbital mechanics.  How can you judge your challenge with such little understanding of it.

If something is moving fast enough it can fall past a planet.

Imagine standing on the ground throwing a ball.

When you release the ball it begins to slow down until it reaches the highest point of its trajectory.  When it reaches that point it begins to accelerate as it falls.

Now imagine yourself in space near the Earth throwing the ball.

If you throw it so it goes fast enough it will fall past the Earth. 

It will slow down as it heads towards apogee.(highest point of the trajectory)

It will accelerate as it heads towards the perigee.(Lowest point of the trajectory)

So you see no possible way to encounter a planet or moon and change the velocity of something? It really looks like you only claim to understand orbital mechanics and Kepler's Laws and you really do not understand them.  Do you realize what it means when something is called a law by science?

What is your fixation with navigation and timing arrivals so two things are in the general vicinity?  It is as bad as you having issues where the toilet is on a spacecraft.

Can you not use what you learned to figure out how stuff like this is done? I imagine your education cost yourself or someone a bit of money. It seems it was wasted.

How do you think two aircraft link up?  Air forces do it around the world all the time.  Planes will take off at different times from different bases and somehow arrive at the same location at the same time. It is really not that tough of a problem to solve,  Just figure out speeds, distances, directions of the things involved.  You can not be that dense you can not solve that problem.  So that leaves us with willful ignorance, unless you are actually not capable of solving a problem like that.

I am not going to your site.  It is just not well organized and user friendly so I will not waste my time trying to find where you said you answered the questions.  The last time I looked for the information you said was there it ended up to be just you adding the weight of the fuel and claiming it was evidence of manned space travel is fake.

Do you really need more visits to your "popular" website? Stop being a coward and post your calculations here for all of us to see. I posted my calculations without fear and open to having them corrected.

Heiwa

« Reply #5530 on: August 14, 2016, 02:16:40 AM »

So satellites are impossible?  You really need to learn orbital mechanics.  How can you judge your challenge with such little understanding of it.

But satellites are possible. I explain why at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm since many years. Very popular. You really have to visit it. All my calculations are there free of charge. Topic is however my €1M Challenge about human space travel. It has nothing to do with satellites. Only money, which seems safe with me.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 02:22:04 AM by Heiwa »

« Reply #5531 on: August 14, 2016, 02:52:04 AM »
How about this then:

My rocket will point straight at mars and burn 1g of fuel with 5g's of accelleration for 4.638 days. After that, it will spin around and burn another 1g of fuel pointing away from mars at 5 g's of acceleration for 4.638 days. Then you will be hovering above martian atmosphere, were a simple powered decent is needed. Who needs orbits?

Return trip is exactly the same except it is a bit longer. Point at earth, 1g of fuel for 4.653 days, spin around, burn 1 g of fuel for 4.653 days, hooray. You're home.
Please give me ideas.

Heiwa

« Reply #5532 on: August 14, 2016, 03:38:41 AM »
How about this then:

My rocket will point straight at mars and burn 1g of fuel with 5g's of accelleration for 4.638 days. After that, it will spin around and burn another 1g of fuel pointing away from mars at 5 g's of acceleration for 4.638 days. Then you will be hovering above martian atmosphere, were a simple powered decent is needed. Who needs orbits?

Return trip is exactly the same except it is a bit longer. Point at earth, 1g of fuel for 4.653 days, spin around, burn 1 g of fuel for 4.653 days, hooray. You're home.

Are you at Rio and the Olympic games? Watch out for the drug testers! You sound, apart from drug influences, completely crazy. Pls send me a medical certificate that you are OK. And not from Lagos, Nigeria, or similar medical hot spots.

?

frenat

« Reply #5533 on: August 14, 2016, 05:59:13 AM »

And AGAIN no proof that you ever contacted him.  If you are going to use his name on your page then a reasonable person would keep proof of contact.  But you have none.  More lies from Heiwa.

Hm, I am doing PR for prospective students of a manned spacecraft course and the link does not work!
you said yourself that only people that pay for it can enter it.  In the real world people pay for goods and services.  That probably seems strange to someone living in government subsidized housing but that is the way the world works.

and as usual, you ignored the part of my post that showed just how much of a fraud you are.

Here is the part you cut out hoping nobody would notice.

As for him winning your challenge, IF you actually contacted him (which I doubt), and IF your message didn't get filtered as spam, and IF he thought you were serious (which nobody really does), and IF he bothered to look at your website and not immediately think you were just a crackpot like pretty much everyone does, then he could easily win it.  But I doubt you ever contacted him.  Of course even IF he tried to win it you would just prove you don't understand the subject as you always do and then change the requirements of your challenge as you have been caught doing before.

Well, prospective students like me of course Human Spaceflight, SD2905 are not informed what it is all about. But do not worry, I will ask the professor Monday.

Stop lying Heiwa.  Nobody believes you've contacted him before and nobody believes you're going to and nobody believes you're a prospective student

And your research skills, as usual, suck.
Gee look at that, half a second googling and a link that works and shows what the course is about. 
http://www.kth.se/student/kurser/kurs/SD2905?l=en
Proof that Heiwa is either a liar, incompetent, or both.

translation: I don't understand it so it must be fake!  Have you checked out my website?  Please do so.  My ego needs the hits!

Heiwa

« Reply #5534 on: August 14, 2016, 06:50:55 AM »

Gee look at that, half a second googling and a link that works and shows what the course is about. 

Good - the link is to a university (Master) course of 14 lectures and 7 exercises about human space flight by professor Fuglesang at the Royal Institute of Technology between weeks 3-11, 2017. The aim of the course is to give the participants a good understanding of most aspects of manned space transportation.

However on completion of the course the participants do not seem able to win my Challenge (topic), incl. calculating the trajectories and fuel required for a simple trip and how to re-enter and land on Earth at the end.

However the students can choose assignments or problems that deepen different aspects of the course content incl. research examples, future scenarios, and so further.

I will thus recommend to professor Fuglesang that my Challenge is included in the course and that the result is presented at the end of the course at a conference day.

?

frenat

« Reply #5535 on: August 14, 2016, 06:58:58 AM »

Good - the link is to a university (Master) course of 14 lectures and 7 exercises about human space flight by professor Fuglesang at the Royal Institute of Technology between weeks 3-11, 2017. The aim of the course is to give the participants a good understanding of most aspects of manned space transportation.

However on completion of the course the participants do not seem able to win my Challenge (topic), incl. calculating the trajectories and fuel required for a simple trip and how to re-enter and land on Earth at the end.
You've not proven any of the participants even know about your challenge or care. 

However the students can choose assignments or problems that deepen different aspects of the course content incl. research examples, future scenarios, and so further.

I will thus recommend to professor Fuglesang that my Challenge crackpot fraud is included in the course and that the result is presented at the end of the course at a conference day.
Fixed that for you. 

Liar.  You have no proof you've ever contacted him and I doubt you ever will.  And I doubt any real professor will want to include the fake and fraudulent challenge of crackpot.  IF it is included at all it will be so everyone can have a laugh.

And you IGNORED predictably a large portion of my post.  No comment from you about your incompetence at actual research.  And no comment from you about this part that you've now cut out of your replies twice.  You can try to hide your lies but you're failing.

Here is the part you cut out hoping nobody would notice.

Heiwa

« Reply #5536 on: August 14, 2016, 09:41:17 AM »

You've not proven any of the participants even know about your challenge or care. 

I will thus recommend to professor Fuglesang that my Challenge crackpot fraud is included in the course and that the result is presented at the end of the course at a conference day.

You have no proof you've ever contacted him and I doubt you ever will.  And I doubt any real professor will want to include the fake and fraudulent challenge of crackpot.  IF it is included at all it will be so everyone can have a laugh.

Well, I have emails from professor Fuglesang today that he has read my latest mail, that he is on vaccation and will revert next week.

It seems I am qualified to participate in his Human Spaceflight course, if I pass the following two courses at the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.

SD2816 Rocket Science - http://www.kth.se/student/kurser/kurs/SD2816?l=en

In this course - on a conceptual level - you learn to plan a geocentric or interplanetary space mission, including the determination of suitable trajectories, the number of stages required, and the approximate energy and mass budget.

SD2900 Fundamentals of Spaceflight - http://www.kth.se/student/kurser/kurs/SD2900?l=en

In this course you learn

(1) to apply fundamental principles in order to explain the governing dynamics of spaceflight, with emphasis on rocket dynamics and basic orbital mechanics,
(2) to derive, relate and develop mathematical models of spaceflight, with emphasis on launcher trajectories, two-body orbital mechanics, relative orbital motion and low-thrust orbit transfer, and
(3) to plan a geocentric space mission on a conceptual level, including elements such as determination of suitable trajectories, the number of stages required, and the approximate energy and mass budget.

It would appear that passing these two courses you should be prepared to take on my €1M Challenge about manned space trips to Moon and Mars (a three body problem) and associated trajectories and detailed (not approximative) fuel consumptions and mass budgets. Of course you must learn to re-enter, which is not taught at KTH

I wonder why no student of rocket science, fundamentals of spaceflight and manned spaceflight at KTH has won my Challenge. Maybe they fail on the re-enter problem?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5537 on: August 14, 2016, 10:35:02 AM »
I wonder why no student of rocket science, fundamentals of spaceflight and manned spaceflight at KTH has won my Challenge.

Aside from them having never heard of you or your faux "challenge"?

I would say they are laughing so hard they can't catch their breath.

« Reply #5538 on: August 14, 2016, 12:08:13 PM »
How about this then:

Are you at Rio and the Olympic games? Watch out for the drug testers! You sound, apart from drug influences, completely crazy. Pls send me a medical certificate that you are OK. And not from Lagos, Nigeria, or similar medical hot spots.
I am in perfect health. Now, please respond to my challenge answer.
Please give me ideas.

?

frenat

« Reply #5539 on: August 14, 2016, 12:21:41 PM »
I wonder why no student of rocket science, fundamentals of spaceflight and manned spaceflight at KTH has won my Challenge. Maybe they fail on the re-enter problem?
More likely they have no idea who you are.  On the off chance they have heard of you they likely think you are the crackpot you appear to be.

Heiwa

« Reply #5540 on: August 14, 2016, 09:11:36 PM »
More likely they have no idea who you are.  On the off chance they have heard of you they likely think you are the crackpot you appear to be.

Actually the KTH rocket courses do not teach how to win my Challenge  ... for obvious reasons.

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #5541 on: August 14, 2016, 09:17:15 PM »

Actually the KTH rocket courses do not teach how to win my Challenge  ... for obvious reasons.
Because no one cares about your challenge
M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

Heiwa

« Reply #5542 on: August 14, 2016, 11:49:20 PM »

Because no one cares about your challenge
I am not sure. Plenty twirps here make obnoxious comments about it and me and judging from my web site statistics people - ~200/day - seem seriously interested in human space travel ... and if it is really possible. Of course twirps suggest it was done almost 50 years ago but, if you ask for details how, what do you get? Nonsense!
Just because you can send a rocket or spacecraft one-way up in the sky doesn't mean that you can put humans in it that then fly around and stop and land here and there and then ... FINALE ... come dropping down from space and splash down in the Pacific or hit solid ground at Kazakhstan after a magic re-entry.
Anyway - my Challenge is for FUN. If you can really describe a human space trip, I'll pay €1M.
I explain why you cannot do it at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm .

« Reply #5543 on: August 14, 2016, 11:53:54 PM »
The sense of inflated ego he gets every time he plugs his pathetic website is genuinely laughable. Nobody cares about you or the million roubles you don't have.

Heiwa

« Reply #5544 on: August 15, 2016, 12:29:11 AM »
The sense of inflated ego he gets every time he plugs his pathetic website is genuinely laughable. Nobody cares about you or the million roubles you don't have.
Hm! TRBN has been an FEF member only 12 days and made 435 other stupid comments in that time. Why does he do it?

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #5545 on: August 15, 2016, 01:34:51 AM »
Damn heiwa....you are one smart cookie.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Heiwa

« Reply #5546 on: August 15, 2016, 02:42:25 AM »
Damn heiwa....you are one smart cookie.

Thanks. One reason nobody wins my Challenge is that the subject is taught at many universities to prepare students for fake careers at NASA, ESA, Roscosmos and Svenska Rymdstyrelsen. The result can be studied at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm . Isn't it funny?

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #5547 on: August 15, 2016, 02:53:57 AM »
For one...this thread will never end as people will not quit feeding you no matter the warnings. I may need to get them together and have an intervention, I believe it may be turning into an addiction. Hands sweaty as they attempt not to reply, however, it is almost like they have no control anymore, a compulsion.

Ever looked at a fan and just wonder what would happen if you put your finger in there??

Be honest Anders, how much of this crap do you really believe??? Is it just a form of attention...like a child that doesn't care if it has bad or good attention, as long as there is some? I think at one point you were sane a rational possibly..what changed??

Did something happen such as a head injury or an emotional trauma that you could not bear??

Did your business fail, and you had to create an alternate reality that you could rule over? Being the only one with the key to truth?

For some reason, I just do not believe you have always been like this...something changed somewhere. I just don't believe you are a troll just to be a troll. Though if you are, then you are of the top 1 percent...extremely powerful you are.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Heiwa

« Reply #5548 on: August 15, 2016, 05:00:14 AM »

For some reason, I just do not believe you have always been like this...something changed somewhere.

You are wrong. I have always been what I am.
See my CV - http://heiwaco.com/cv.htm .
But the ferry M/S Estonia accident 1994 influenced me:- ~1000 people dead. I was operating similar ships and decided it should not happen to them.
It ended in more deaths after the sinkng. My friend BS1 that was the government technical investigator of the incident suddenly died February 1997 after having told me October 1996 he never wanted to see me. POUF ... he was dead. Cancer! BS1 had invented a fake cause of accident 1994. The visor! BS1 was in very bad company.

Another friend of mine, BS2, same initials, lost his brother in the Estonia sinking. BS2 therefore spent a lot of private time and money to find out what happened and we cooperated. BS2 also died suddenly. Hm!

12 Estonian crew members apparently survived the 1994 sinking ... but disappeared afterwards.

I describe the deaths and tragedies at http://heiwaco.com . My biz is peaceful safety at sea. I just wanted to assist sorting out a tragic ship sinking to improve safety at sea. And was dragged into this ... mass murder.

Anyway. 1999 I was repairing a ship at Mombasa, Kenya. Hard work. But Kenyan shipyard workers often get distracted by family biz like births, weddings, burials, birthdays, influencas and local festivities so work progressed slowly. By chance I met a beautiful, intelligent, staggeringly clever, Saxon woman, E, in the bar of the ***** hotel, where I had a suite overlooking the Indian Ocean. She asked me what I was doing in this bar. Or I asked her. So we met in the hotel bar before dinner/supper. Very romantic.

E told me later a little about herself. Her parents had been arrested and tortured by the KGB/Stasi 1958 so when she came home from school one day nobody was there. It was terrible. The father had helped Stalin building the a-bomb years before. It took several years for E to reunite with her parents. I told E about what I was doing. She then supported me 100%.

And that's why I create my Challenges. People should be encouraged to check out  what really happened in the past, including ridiculous US human space trips to the Moon, and why authorites fake so many things. The people involved do it for money. Basic. Doesn't surprise me the least.

But it is not my style.  I haven't really changed since 1946. But I have just grown up and experienced a lot.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5549 on: August 15, 2016, 05:26:03 AM »
... after a magic re-entry.
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.  -- Arthur C. Clarke
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.