I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #5370 on: August 01, 2016, 07:56:30 AM »

There is no evidence that travel to and from the ISS does not occur. Arienespace give details of craft for manned flight.  Why don't you contact them to discuss.

Clearly nobody in the industry would get involved with someone who posts personal abuse.

Hm, Arianespace give details for manned flights to and from the ISS? Where?

Arianespace just sends un-manned satellites into orbits ... nothing else. That's why Arianespace has not tried to win my Challenge.

What personal abuse is you thinking of? Persons calling me an idiot? Don't worry. I am a nice friendly person organizing this Challenge.
They tell us Soyuz is used for manned flights.  You need to find out what they know, I suggest you email them.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #5371 on: August 01, 2016, 07:59:53 AM »

There is no evidence that travel to and from the ISS does not occur. Arienespace give details of craft for manned flight.  Why don't you contact them to discuss.

Clearly nobody in the industry would get involved with someone who posts personal abuse.

Arianespace just sends un-manned satellites into orbits ... nothing else. That's why Arianespace has not tried to win my Challenge.

What personal abuse is you thinking of? Persons calling me an idiot? Don't worry. I am a nice friendly person organizing this Challenge.
They tell us Soyuz is used for manned flights.  You need to find out what they know, I suggest you email them.
Soyuz is Roscosmos. They sent up Gagarin 1961! A good reference! And Ludmilla! She is still around and still good looking. But she never travelled space.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5372 on: August 01, 2016, 09:01:09 AM »

The Challenge is not easy. Therefore noone has won it so far.

The "challenge" is an invisible moving target.

The "challenge" has not been won because it does not exist.

What drugs are you on?

Lisinopril  20mg
Hydrochlorothiazid  12.5mg
Amlodipine Besylat  2.5mg

And some eye drops, non-prescription.

Thanks - it explains it. The side effects really clean you through ready for the final rites ... if any. Are you religious? What kind of end are you planning? Music? Singing? A free meal for people showing up?

It's basic blood pressure management you fucking moron.

« Reply #5373 on: August 01, 2016, 09:26:07 AM »

Soyuz is Roscosmos. They sent up Gagarin 1961! A good reference! And Ludmilla! She is still around and still good looking. But she never travelled space.
Why the problem contacting Arienespace to discuss the capability of Soyuz and see if what they state about it being used for manned flights is correct.

I see CSG, which Ariennespace helped to build, has the capability for manned flights.

« Reply #5374 on: August 01, 2016, 10:11:55 AM »
Heiwa, you still have not responded to my challenge. All you have to do is prove that oceans exist using math. There is nothing difficult about this. A naval engineer like you should have no problem with this challenge. Unless the oceans don't actually exist and you are a fraud, a thief, and a liar. Or if you suffer from cognitive dissonance.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

Heiwa

« Reply #5375 on: August 01, 2016, 10:25:05 AM »

The Challenge is not easy. Therefore noone has won it so far.

The "challenge" is an invisible moving target.

The "challenge" has not been won because it does not exist.

What drugs are you on?

Lisinopril  20mg
Hydrochlorothiazid  12.5mg
Amlodipine Besylat  2.5mg

And some eye drops, non-prescription.

Thanks - it explains it. The side effects really clean you through ready for the final rites ... if any. Are you religious? What kind of end are you planning? Music? Singing? A free meal for people showing up?

It's basic blood pressure management you fucking moron.

Blood pressure management you fucking moron  - it explains it. The side effects really clean you through ready for the final rites - no blood pressure ... if any. Are you religious? What kind of end are you planning when the blood pressure is 0? Music? Singing? A free meal for people showing up? Your blood pressure is gone!

Anyway. Topic is my Challenge.  Should I add something about medical facilities in the spacecraft?

No, any spacecraft is like a padded cell for lunatics. Who ever would spend time in it?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5376 on: August 01, 2016, 10:28:46 AM »
Nice people don't accuse everyone who disagrees with them of having cognitive dissonance.

Accuse? Diagnose!
What qualifications do you have to diagnose cognitive dissonance (or any psychological disorder)?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #5377 on: August 01, 2016, 10:52:23 AM »
Nice people don't accuse everyone who disagrees with them of having cognitive dissonance.

Accuse? Diagnose!
What qualifications do you have to diagnose cognitive dissonance (or any psychological disorder)?
None. But plenty crazy fools here and there are upset when I tell them human space travel is impossible. These fools believe it is possible and that they can win my €1M Challenge about it. Real experts tell me they all suffer from cognitive dissonance. I had never heard about that mental disorder until I published my findings about alleged human space travel.

I am a simple person. My findings are very simple.

Every person wanting  to become an astronaut (human space traveller) is crazy or drugged or forced to act as one. There is nothing in space to discover. It is empty. Vacuum. And you can never return! It is eine Himmelsfahrstreise. Kamikaze trip! And just look at the chiefs of NASA, ESA, Roscosmos, Svenska Rymdstyrelsen, etc, etc. All sick, criminal opportunists stealing money from the tax payers.

They employ plenty shills to suggest I am wrong. ROTFL!

?

Woody

« Reply #5378 on: August 01, 2016, 10:54:43 AM »
Accuse? Diagnose! [/quote]
[/quote]

He can project. So he is diagnosing himself.

Part of the reason I find this site fascinating is I enjoy observing human behavior. 

If you look at his claims they are inconsistent. 

Gravity can affect velocity, but gravity assist are impossible

Calculations only work for unmanned craft and fail when you put a person in the rocket.

RO/RO ferries have a history of the visors and/or ramps failing, particularly in rough weather, but with the Estonia sailing in rough weather it was impossible.

There is other stuff as well. 

While people disagreeing with him use the same arguments that remain consistent. You can find other forums where different people posted the same things as the people here.

My guess is after his Coulombi Egg design to prevent oil spills was not accepted by the US Coast Guard he started down this path.  I am not sure it would be widely used or if at all anyway.  If used it would add a lot of complexity, cost and lost cargo space that a multi-hull design does not.  Multi-hull designs would perform better in the most likely and common scenarios a ships hull could be breached.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5379 on: August 01, 2016, 12:53:06 PM »

Accuse? Diagnose!
None.
Then please stop trying to diagnose the mental condition of others lest others try to diagnose you.

« Reply #5380 on: August 01, 2016, 12:54:46 PM »
Heiwa, you still have not responded to the easiest challenge of your life. If you truly are a Naval engineer, and you are as smart as you say you are, then it should be no problem to prove that the oceans exist using math. Unless you are a fraud, liar, cheat, and coward.
Please give me ideas.

Heiwa

« Reply #5381 on: August 01, 2016, 01:22:05 PM »

Accuse? Diagnose!
None.
Then please stop trying to diagnose the mental condition of others lest others try to diagnose you.

If you visit my web site about human space travel you will find the following:

Warning!

Media and readers of my web pages about atomic bombs 1945, moon trips 1969, M/S Estonia ferry incident 1994 and 911 tower top down terrorist collapses 2001 are warned. You probably suffer from cognitive dissonance and cannot handle my information without getting mentally disturbed with serious consequences.

My proven facts are simple and correct and good news. A-bombs do not work. Humans cannot travel to the Moon (as explained below). M/S Estonia didn't lose her bow visor. Skyscrapers do not collapse from top down. All information to the contrary is pseudoscience, propaganda lies or fantasies promoted by media and taught at universities. And if you do not agree with the official lies, you will not be allowed at the university boat race* and other silly events, etc. Your position in society is at risk.

If you suffer from cognitive dissonance, you no doubt find my info disturbing and get upset, angry, anxious or worried. What to believe and write? Old lies or truth?

Media incl. newspaper chief editors are kindly requested to get psychological assistance to get rid of their cognitive dissonance. Why not cure yourself? And publish the result as a scoop.

*Safety at sea is my business

I do not diagnose anybody. I just warn everyone visiting my web site that they may feel dizzy, not well, upset, shaky, etc. and explain why.

Plenty anonymous twirps diagnose me all the time as this forum: idiot, fucking moron, etc.

Luckily I am a healthy, goodlooking, intelligent, rich engineer without any problems whatsoever.

Noone can win my five Challenges: A-bombs do not work, human space travel is not possible, small tops C of structures do not crush the big bottoms A of same structure keeping C in place, bow visors do no drop off ferries and fusion on Earth is not possible (too much heat). Noone can prove the opposite = the Challenges.

Nothing to get upset about, really.

Of course many people love A-bombs and human space travel and the fact that Arabs can land planes in tops of structures so that the whole structure collapses live on TV 911. That is show biz. Bow visors falling off ferries just happens in the middle of the night with nobody noticing = no show biz. And this fusion biz? They are building a fusion station not far from my place here in south of France. It doesn't work, is 10 years delayed and will cost 100X more than budgeted.

Great FUN!

The link to my Challenges is http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 01:29:17 PM by Heiwa »

« Reply #5382 on: August 01, 2016, 01:31:01 PM »
Basically, "If you think differently than me, you are mentally ill. Go fuck yourself."

very professional.
Please give me ideas.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5383 on: August 01, 2016, 02:46:00 PM »
Should I add something about medical facilities in the spacecraft?

Fuckin' why not?
You're making it all up as you go along anyway.

Heiwa

« Reply #5384 on: August 01, 2016, 08:39:00 PM »
Basically, "If you think differently than me, you are mentally ill. Go fuck yourself."

very professional.

Hm, I do not use such language. And re topic - human space travel - the Challenge is only to calculate the amount of fuel required to do the trajectories to Moon/Mars and back with humans aboard. I have checked the NASA 1969 data. They do not add up. And NASA seems to concists of plenty ghosts today that took over after Willy Low making it all up then. Sad!
But do not worry - responsible Americans like Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will soon sort it out.

« Reply #5385 on: August 01, 2016, 08:47:49 PM »
The numbers do add up. You're probably just too stupid to figure out how the numbers work. Take for example Delta-v. You think it is unimportant when it is the most important statistic for a rocket's range. The second most important statistic is TWR, which you also think is unimportant. To you, the most important number is the mass of the fuel being used. Which is waaaaayyy down the list of important statistics.

And about your language:
"You probably suffer from cognitive dissonance and cannot handle my information without getting mentally disturbed with serious consequences."

Summed up: If you disagree with me, you are mentally ill. Suck my balls.

Please give me ideas.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5386 on: August 01, 2016, 08:49:10 PM »

If you suffer from cognitive dissonance, you no doubt find my info disturbing and get upset, angry, anxious or worried. What to believe and write? Old lies or truth?

I do not diagnose anybody. I just warn everyone visiting my web site that they may feel dizzy, not well, upset, shaky, etc. and explain why.
Actually, that's pretty much the definition of a diagnosis.

You should be careful, lest some armchair psychologist attempt to diagnose your inability to acknowledge, let alone process, any information that conflicts with your belief that manned space travel is possible as cognitive dissonance bordering on a psychotic break from reality.

Heiwa

« Reply #5387 on: August 01, 2016, 09:48:04 PM »
The numbers do add up. You're probably just too stupid to figure out how the numbers work. Take for example Delta-v. You think it is unimportant when it is the most important statistic for a rocket's range. The second most important statistic is TWR, which you also think is unimportant. To you, the most important number is the mass of the fuel being used. Which is waaaaayyy down the list of important statistics.

And about your language:
"You probably suffer from cognitive dissonance and cannot handle my information without getting mentally disturbed with serious consequences."

Maybe I am too stupid to figure out how numbers work and this is one reason for my Challenge (topic).  If you study the rules, apart from calculating the fuel (kg) used to produce a force (N) that changes the velocity (delta-v) and the direction, you shall also describe the trajectories and the change of velocity there.

If you need delta-v 4000 to get going to the Moon, you must calculate the force (N) required to produce it and fuel (kg) used ... and in what direction to apply it at the right time/location. It is difficult!

Anyway, if your velocity in orbit was 7 500 m/s and your velocity after leaving orbit is 11 500 m/s (delta-v 4000), your velocity at location X a couple of days later is less than 1000 m/s ... so you can continue to the Moon. Reason is that, even if you are in space, Earth gravity influences you a lot, like the gravity of the Sun.

Your velocity and direction change all the time - so position monitoring is vital.

Anyway, noone seems to be able to calculate the info required to win the Challenge! My money is safe!

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5388 on: August 01, 2016, 10:53:46 PM »

Actually, that's pretty much the definition of a diagnosis.

You should be careful, lest some armchair psychologist attempt to diagnose your inability to acknowledge, let alone process, any information that conflicts with your belief that manned space travel is possible as cognitive dissonance bordering on a psychotic break from reality.

I'd vote that post of Markjo's as the most pertinent observation out of the 5300 or so made so far in this long running epic.

The key phrase relating to Anders is,  "cognitive dissonance bordering on a psychotic break from reality"    says it all.  Everything else follows logically from that observation.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #5389 on: August 02, 2016, 12:16:09 AM »

And about your language:

Maybe I am too stupid to figure out how numbers work and this is one reason for my Challenge (topic).  If you study the rules, apart from calculating the fuel (kg) used to produce a force (N) that changes the velocity (delta-v) and the direction, you shall also describe the trajectories and the change of velocity there.

If you need delta-v 4000 to get going to the Moon, you must calculate the force (N) required to produce it and fuel (kg) used ... and in what direction to apply it at the right time/location. It is difficult!

Anyway, if your velocity in orbit was 7 500 m/s and your velocity after leaving orbit is 11 500 m/s (delta-v 4000), your velocity at location X a couple of days later is less than 1000 m/s ... so you can continue to the Moon. Reason is that, even if you are in space, Earth gravity influences you a lot, like the gravity of the Sun.

Your velocity and direction change all the time - so position monitoring is vital.

Anyway, noone seems to be able to calculate the info required to win the Challenge! My money is safe!

Quote from: Heiwa
you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you you suffer from cognitive dissonance you are dumber than me you are brainwashed you dont have information moon landings fake i hold shares in arianespace spacex landings fake i definetely have one million dollars i definetely havent favorited an astronaut on facebook i am cooler than you i am edgier than you i am not an idiot i am better than you

Did I just sum you up?

I think I just summed you up...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 12:19:50 AM by MrDebunk »
M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

?

frenat

« Reply #5390 on: August 02, 2016, 05:31:39 AM »
My money is safe!
Very safe, since it doesn't exist.  If it did you would prove it.  The very fact you have avoided any proof for years shows you don't have it.  You're fooling nobody.

Heiwa

« Reply #5391 on: August 02, 2016, 07:28:43 AM »

Did I just sum you up?

I think I just summed you up...

Hm, topic is my Challenge about human space travel that nobody wins.

People believing in human space trips are requested to calculate fuel (kg) used for simple return trips Moon/Mars and what do I get? Delta-v.  ROTFL!

If you are certain that human space trips are possible based on your intelligence and knowledge, I assume you should also be able to produce the fuel consumed for such trips in kilograms. Why no do it?

What is the problem?

I, being a shareholder of a company owning a satellite launch company, know of course how much fuel is required to put a satellite in any orbit around Earth. For a heavy satellite you need more fuel than for a light satellite. I can provide the numbers. I also know that satellite launching is one-way business: up and away! The satellites are not supposed to stop anywhere or land on Earth again. They are going too fast after being launched and have no means to slow down.

My calculations - available at my website - indicate that you get too heavy to carry fuel with you you to stop somewhere and start again during the trip.

So what does it mean? It means such trips - with humans - are physically impossible.

But many people think such trips took place 1969/72. They do not understand that they were fooled by a magic show performed with stage props of all kind.

I just feel sorry for such fools. Don't blame me for it. I have feelings. I feel sorry! But I also laugh inside how stupid such people are.

« Reply #5392 on: August 02, 2016, 08:15:50 AM »
'I, being a shareholder of a company owning a satellite launch company, know of course how much fuel is required to put a satellite in any orbit around Earth. '

Please explain the connection.  Did you find out why 'your' company is telling lies about the products it uses?

« Reply #5393 on: August 02, 2016, 08:22:26 AM »
So, heiwa. If you think it is impossible for sattelites to come back down, is Sputnik still up there?
Please give me ideas.

Heiwa

« Reply #5394 on: August 02, 2016, 10:48:52 AM »
So, heiwa. If you think it is impossible for sattelites to come back down, is Sputnik still up there?
Yes, the only way to re-enter after a trip in space is to be destroyed trying. You cannot brake. Yes it is impossible to come back intact. Yes, yes, yes. You are right. The Sputnik is clear evidence that we are right.

« Reply #5395 on: August 02, 2016, 11:25:35 AM »
Why can't you brake? Does the atmosphere just cease to exist when you reenter? Because that is how the majority of the braking is done: the atmosphere.

Ever heard of a thing called terminal velocity?
Please give me ideas.

Heiwa

« Reply #5396 on: August 02, 2016, 11:50:27 AM »
Why can't you brake? Does the atmosphere just cease to exist when you reenter? Because that is how the majority of the braking is done: the atmosphere.

Sorry, you are going too fast. No way to brake. Not even by plasma braking. That's why you are a loser of my Challenge.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5397 on: August 02, 2016, 12:42:35 PM »
Sorry, you are going too fast. No way to brake.
So you're saying that air does not provide any resistance to motion?

« Reply #5398 on: August 02, 2016, 12:55:38 PM »

Sorry, you are going too fast. No way to brake. Not even by plasma braking. That's why you are a loser of my Challenge.
WHY is there no way to brake? Every scientist in the world says otherwise. The atmosphere exists [CITATION NEEDED], so why can't you break?

Also, WTF is plasma breaking?

I say I won your challenge because my space ship DID brake in the atmosphere. You have said you have no idea how to calculate anything, so you are just making stuff up. THAT is why NOBODY has won your "challenge" because you make up stuff to cover your ass.
Please give me ideas.

Heiwa

« Reply #5399 on: August 02, 2016, 08:49:52 PM »

WHY is there no way to brake? Every scientist in the world says otherwise. The atmosphere exists [CITATION NEEDED], so why can't you break?

Also, WTF is plasma breaking?

I say I won your challenge because my space ship DID brake in the atmosphere. You have said you have no idea how to calculate anything, so you are just making stuff up. THAT is why NOBODY has won your "challenge" because you make up stuff to cover your ass.

You really have to study the posts of this thread and my web site (http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm ) about spacecrafts returning from space at high speeds. Also learn to spell!

Various experts suggest that spacecraft braking (reduction of speed) suddenly starts at 120 000 m altitude; 'the top of the atmosphere'. A magic brake force develops. It heats up the spacecraft - 'plasma' - thus 'plasma braking'. A hot FORCE!

And that's it. The spacecraft slows down orderly and controlled: it is easy to predict the trajectory and ... after a while you can activate parachutes and drop down in front of a brassband playing. You have landed.

Gagagarin did it as #1 already 1961! But no brassband played. Only two schoolgirls and a farmhand saw him landing after a trip in space.

Between you and me only mentally damaged persons believe in 'plasma braking'. But it is the only way to end a human space travel trip. ROTFL!