I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #4440 on: May 14, 2016, 01:24:49 PM »
And all the time the air gets thicker and thicker and the heat shield doesn't melt even if the air has temperature >2 600°C, etc, etc.

"a spacecraft entering the atmosphere at 7.8 km/s would experience a peak shock layer temperature of 7,800 K."

Source: Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_entry

7,800 K - according to RET, it's 1800 degrees hotter than the Sun.

Yeah.  The surface of the sun is weirdly cool.  Fortunately, the use of blunt bodies allows the heat to be dispersed into the atmosphere and away from the capsule.  Exceptionally brilliant engineering.  And it's a fact that's been verified in multiple hypersonic wind tunnels.

Did they verify it at 7.8 km/s?
7.8 km/s is not a magic number, but yes, they have.  Not in a wind tunnel, because those top out at Mach 15.  The tests you're looking for were done using reentry vehicles like the CORONA spy satellites.  They did use wind tunnels to discover bow shock heat dispersal.

Dear Blue_Moon,

You've kindly informed me that

"The surface of the sun is weirdly cool."

Now, could you be more specific? Do you have temperature values for the body of the spacecraft from the tests?

This Wikipedia article says that "a spacecraft entering the atmosphere at 7.8 km/s would experience a peak shock layer temperature of 7,800 K." If I am not mistaken, that means the bottom of the blunt body experienced the temperature of 7,800 K (13,580 F).  It is more than five times higher than the melting point of stainless steel and more than 2,5 times higher than the boiling temperature of stainless steel.

Say, the melting poing of water is 273 K. The boiling point of water is 373 K. What would happen to a piece of ice if it was put on a layer of highly compressed moving gas with the temperature of 273*5 = 1365 K (1997 F) or even 373*2.5 = 933 K (1220 F)? How many seconds it would take for the ice to disappear? For comparison, the temperature of full cherry red iron is 1173 K or 1652 F.

What is the material the product of such an "exceptionally brilliant engineering" is made of? If it is not a military or state secret, of course.

That Wikipedia article also says:

An approximate rule-of-thumb used by heat shield designers for estimating peak shock layer temperature is to assume the air temperature in kelvins to be equal to the entry speed in meters per second

For instance, the spaceship left Earth (12,000 m/s), flown to the Moon and is coming back, experiencing that "atmosphetic entry". At what speed? The speed must have been much higher than for the near-Earth circular orbit (7800 m/s), correct? Was the spaceship tested at, say, 12,000 K (21,140 F)? Such a trifle, only twice the temperature of the weirdly cool Sun...
 ;D

The spacecraft never got that hot.  The temperature you're referring to is that of the bow shock, some distance away from the heat shield.  The heat that reaches the heat shield is far less, and it is managed by the ablator.  Engineers knew what conditions the spacecraft would experience on reentry, and they designed the capsule to withstand them.  There are ways that you can verify this, but since you're probably not willing to do so, just trust the engineers. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

« Reply #4441 on: May 14, 2016, 02:21:39 PM »
And all the time the air gets thicker and thicker and the heat shield doesn't melt even if the air has temperature >2 600°C, etc, etc.

"a spacecraft entering the atmosphere at 7.8 km/s would experience a peak shock layer temperature of 7,800 K."

Yeah.  The surface of the sun is weirdly cool.  Fortunately, the use of blunt bodies allows the heat to be dispersed into the atmosphere and away from the capsule.  Exceptionally brilliant engineering.  And it's a fact that's been verified in multiple hypersonic wind tunnels.

7.8 km/s is not a magic number, but yes, they have.  Not in a wind tunnel, because those top out at Mach 15.  The tests you're looking for were done using reentry vehicles like the CORONA spy satellites.  They did use wind tunnels to discover bow shock heat dispersal.

Dear Blue_Moon,

Now, could you be more specific? Do you have temperature values for the body of the spacecraft from the tests?

This Wikipedia article says that "a spacecraft entering the atmosphere at 7.8 km/s would experience a peak shock layer temperature of 7,800 K." If I am not mistaken, that means the bottom of the blunt body experienced the temperature of 7,800 K (13,580 F).  It is more than five times higher than the melting point of stainless steel and more than 2,5 times higher than the boiling temperature of stainless steel.

Say, the melting poing of water is 273 K. The boiling point of water is 373 K. What would happen to a piece of ice if it was put on a layer of highly compressed moving gas with the temperature of 273*5 = 1365 K (1997 F) or even 373*2.5 = 933 K (1220 F)? How many seconds it would take for the ice to disappear? For comparison, the temperature of full cherry red iron is 1173 K or 1652 F.

What is the material the product of such an "exceptionally brilliant engineering" is made of? If it is not a military or state secret, of course.

An approximate rule-of-thumb used by heat shield designers for estimating peak shock layer temperature is to assume the air temperature in kelvins to be equal to the entry speed in meters per second

For instance, the spaceship left Earth (12,000 m/s), flown to the Moon and is coming back, experiencing that "atmosphetic entry". At what speed? The speed must have been much higher than for the near-Earth circular orbit (7800 m/s), correct? Was the spaceship tested at, say, 12,000 K (21,140 F)? Such a trifle, only twice the temperature of the weirdly cool Sun...
 ;D

The spacecraft never got that hot.  The temperature you're referring to is that of the bow shock, some distance away from the heat shield.  The heat that reaches the heat shield is far less, and it is managed by the ablator.  Engineers knew what conditions the spacecraft would experience on reentry, and they designed the capsule to withstand them.  There are ways that you can verify this, but since you're probably not willing to do so, just trust the engineers.
  :P

In other words, you do not know the temperature values. What a pity...
  8)
"It is not necessary that hypotheses should be true, or even probable; it is sufficient that they lead to results of calculation which agree with calculation".
Copernicus

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #4442 on: May 14, 2016, 02:23:27 PM »

Dear Blue_Moon,

;D

:P

In other words, you do not know the temperature values. What a pity...
  8)

Not off the top of my head, but they're not hard to find.  I'm kinda busy right now. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #4443 on: May 14, 2016, 02:41:12 PM »
To win my Challenge you must ensure that your spacecraft can brake at reentry without burning and being vaporized.
You must also provide info about the reentry trajectory so you will drop down in the right location, e.g. on a barge?
It seems landing on barges is popular today. Good luck.
So far nobody has been even close to win the Challenge.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #4444 on: May 14, 2016, 04:47:18 PM »
To win my Challenge you must ensure that your spacecraft can brake at reentry without burning and being vaporized.
You must also provide info about the reentry trajectory so you will drop down in the right location, e.g. on a barge?

Can you please float away. No one here is even talking about your crack pot lie of a challenge. No one cares, it's over, any questions...hit the panic button you have on your necklace. The state appointed care takers will be with you shortly to answer any concerns.

Humble and blue moon were actually having a conversation that had substance (I know this is baffling and makes no sense to you), then here you come casting your ignorant shadow. However, I guess people started not paying attention to you, so you needed to do something.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #4445 on: May 14, 2016, 06:43:55 PM »

Easy. You add protection. Didn't I talk to you about heat shields?

Well, the Falcon 9 first stage does an entry burn for re-entry braking. Then it lands. But that doesn't mean it isn't scorched. Look at the JCSAT-14 booster!

Jesus Christ on a motorbike! That got crisped on the ballistic entry!
M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

Heiwa

« Reply #4446 on: May 14, 2016, 09:42:11 PM »

Hm, heat shields are described at my website. They melt. Other problems at reentry and braking are steering and course keeping.

You must not come down too fast or steep, because then you will hit ground too early and crash. On the other hand you must also avoid hitting the side of, e.g. the Rocky Mountains at high speed.

No, you must really do the hole-in-one reentry dropping down just in front of the POTUS, me & Co.

Not easy!

A barge? Why not? Because it has to be in the right spot and it won't.

Anyway - your average speed during 10 minutes re-entry is maybe >5 500 m/s and imagine if you steer with a little rocket in the side and apply the steering force in the wrong direction because your spacecraft is not aligned properly ... at 5 500 m/s speed. Then you may steer right, left, up or down ... and miss me, the POTUS & Co.

To win my Challenge you really have to be very smart.

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #4447 on: May 14, 2016, 10:08:05 PM »

Hm, heat shields are described at my website. They melt. Other problems at reentry and braking are steering and course keeping.

You must not come down too fast or steep, because then you will hit ground too early and crash. On the other hand you must also avoid hitting the side of, e.g. the Rocky Mountains at high speed.

No, you must really do the hole-in-one reentry dropping down just in front of the POTUS, me & Co.

Not easy!

Anyway - your average speed during 10 minutes re-entry is maybe >5 500 m/s and imagine if you steer with a little rocket in the side and apply the steering force in the wrong direction because your spacecraft is not aligned properly ... at 5 500 m/s speed. Then you may steer right, left, up or down ... and miss me, the POTUS & Co.

Heat shields are basically a bunch of heat resistant materials mashed together into a shape. Small pieces vaporize in return for keeping the craft safe.

Now about the Falcon 9.

That thing's going from the edge of space on a ballistic trajectory. It first does an entry burn during re-entry. Now remember the Falcon is at an angle, and the drone ship is sitting in the Atlantic waiting for the Falcon, it can also move when a more precise trajectory is calculated that is on on the barge. The entry burn takes 15 seconds. Remember the vehicle is still supersonic. The Falcon uses grid fins to steer itself before the landing burn. The engine gimbals also add extra control during the burn. Remember that thing landing was supersonic and now it was at safe speeds to land. Great engineering.

You sound like shill.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #4448 on: May 14, 2016, 10:29:00 PM »

Not easy!

DAMN IT!!!!! I have already described how heat shields work! Stop posting ignorant crap!!

I worked with them at one point on a daily to weekly basis when aerospace business was plentiful. Even now on a monthly basis after the collapse of the private sector. The compressed air turns to plasma. Hold a plasma cutter to the shielding, it will arc, burn off and you lose your ground in just a few milliseconds. Repeat, and the material will repeat. This is exactly how it survives re entry. If the plasma can not maintain a ground it can not transfer heat, it is nothing complex.

You can't cut it with a carbon cutting disc, or even resin. The material can burn off an entire blade in the matter of 20 seconds, yet sustain no real damage. The only way to cut the material is with a hardened steel blade at 90k rpm, even then the material will splinter with a cut that is not aligned or deviates . It is VERY rigid like titanium, yet VERY brittle at the same time. It can take high amounts of compression, yet if it has no foundation and is allowed to flex it will split and splinter with ease.

I am so tired of you wasting peoples time with your ignorance. You have no specialty in these fields nor understand enough to have any say or judgment there of. Prove to me something....anything...you say is true. When people ask me to prove something about who I am, I do so and have many times here. Its not hard. Either put up or shut up. This thread should have been locked many moons ago when you went on auto repeat, or proven completely full of crap.

I have only been seeing months of this, I don't understand how people have taken almost 2 years of it.

Heiwa

« Reply #4449 on: May 14, 2016, 10:58:04 PM »
I don't understand how people have taken almost 2 years of it.

Maybe you are not smart enough? Most Challengers give up pretty quickly for various reasons. The main reason is that the Challenge is very difficult. But popular. I have >500 visitors/day studying my reports.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #4450 on: May 14, 2016, 11:04:31 PM »
I don't understand how people have taken almost 2 years of it.

Maybe you are not smart enough? Most Challengers give up pretty quickly for various reasons. The main reason is that the Challenge is very difficult. But popular. I have >500 visitors/day studying my reports.

Yes they do give up..they do what you ask. Then they realize the fake challenge was put on by a senile old fool whom wouldn't know the truth if it struck him upside the head. So realizing this and the bounty does not exist they go about their life.

My late grandfather whom raised me always said "There is no fool like an old fool.."

Also quit cherry picking my quotes, there is much more to that quote and you know it. Prove something....ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY...or move on old man

Bom Tishop

« Reply #4451 on: May 14, 2016, 11:32:08 PM »
Maybe you are not smart enough?

Funny you always resort to this when you have no proper retort. Come on...I will trade you tit for tat old man river. Even though I have proven many things here about myself, I will continue, tit for tat with you. Education....business..financials...references..what??? Anything?? Put up something and I will return the favor in the same realm.

Show me proof you have designed a ship, or done something you have said you have done with ship building. I will show you proof of one of my designs, one of the few improvement patients my business has. Or since its on the subject I can show you a piece of the shielding we have been speaking about, and how it acts to plasma contact. Show me your education and I will show you my doctorate and masters. Show me some financials or anything to prove you have a pot to piss in, not to mention a million euro to give away. I will return the favor, I will have already shown some, but I will match what you provide.

Are you seeing the trend here....this is an old fashioned case of Ill show you mine if you show me yours, elementary. I am so tired of you berating everyone with your lies. So here is my new challenge to you, ignored my last one. He is the new one, even easier than the last one. Sorry no monetary gain for this one, just maybe some respect.

The original challenge of mine is still open....a lot of money to win there for little work. Simple case anders.....its time to put up or shut up. Its been tooo long of your non sense. If you were a child you would have been taken out back and beat with a hose many times.

Until you prove anything.....your new name is Donald Trump

Heiwa

« Reply #4452 on: May 15, 2016, 03:25:36 AM »
Show me proof you have designed a ship, or done something you have said you have done with ship building.
Thanks for asking. Study http://heiwaco.tripod.com/ce_coulombiegg.htm .

Some US flag, US crewed Exxon oil tanker went aground in US waters spilling plenty oil 1989 or so and I was asked to assist with a better oil tanker design to prevent furture American disasters. So I did. I was very pro-American then. As long as they paid for work done.

The result - http://heiwaco.tripod.com/ce_coulombiegg.htm . A great success!

INTERTANKO liked it. IMO liked it. USCG liked it. Everyone like it. It was approved by everyone.

Even Condoleezza Rice liked it. She worked for some US oil tanker company then. A US oil company wanted to buy my oil tanker design. I agreed of course but it couldn't pay my price asked.

Result? US disallowed it 1997. Anybody using my design in the USA would be arrested on the spot. Maybe killed. By lethal injection. Only problem is today 2016 that no medical, legal killing/execution company will assist with an injector. Texas must return to gas chamber, public firing squad show or electric chair!!!

Anyway - that was almost 20 years ago and US + Condoleezza are going down the drain since. She is such a sad, stupid, silly, ice-skating, piano playing nobody that only GWB could provide work for.

Don't blame me. My €1M Challenge (topic) is still open.

Why do you get so upset? My Challenge is just fun.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #4453 on: May 15, 2016, 03:48:53 AM »
Show me proof you have designed a ship, or done something you have said you have done with ship building.

Some US flag, US crewed Exxon oil tanker went aground in US waters spilling plenty oil 1989 or so and I was asked to assist with a better oil tanker design to prevent furture American disasters. So I did. I was very pro-American then. As long as they paid for work done.

INTERTANKO liked it. IMO liked it. USCG liked it. Everyone like it. It was approved by everyone.

Even Condoleezza Rice liked it. She worked for some US oil tanker company then. A US oil company wanted to buy my oil tanker design. I agreed of course but it couldn't pay my price asked.

Result? US disallowed it 1997. Anybody using my design in the USA would be arrested on the spot. Maybe killed. By lethal injection. Only problem is today 2016 that no medical, legal killing/execution company will assist with an injector. Texas must return to gas chamber, public firing squad show or electric chair!!!

Anyway - that was almost 20 years ago and US + Condoleezza are going down the drain since. She is such a sad, stupid, silly, ice-skating, piano playing nobody that only GWB could provide work for.

Sorry old man river, I don't view it as fun. It is you belittling people from your intelligence being "greater" than others.

You don't see me getting upset with papa Legba (except for the time he said he could care less about the tragic end to my family. Yet then I realized he couldn't help who he was) However, usually he is fun with his non sense. You not so much, I don't view lying as fun. Mis informed is one thing, which is the difficulty legba and others have. However, you just flat out bull shit.

I have provided either a 50k price or a 150k prize for you to prove you are a truthful person. Yet you ignored that.Now I just say prove ONE thing for the challenge, just one thing. Post a pic of you doing something with a boat, post a pic of something you have of value so maybe it will help provide evidence of your ability to pay. Post something with proof of something....ANYTHING!!!!!

You do this, I will post a vid of me showing how the heat shielding you say is a lie really works. How it reacts under different circumstances under MY OWN hands. I have already posted quite a few things proving who I am on this forum, its not hard. I walk out to my shop and take pictures in one of the buildings. Just read through my reply before this one to see different things you could do.

If I wanted to prove liquid financials it would take 2 minutes to pull it up...tit for tat anders....???

My main goal is for you to quit lying....it would be good for the forum, yet also very healthy for you. If you quite lying and recognize the issues. You would have a chance of becoming who you want in reality, not just in make believe.

FYI....I actually live in Texas. We are not returning to firing squad or anything else damn it fool!! Condoleezza Rice does not know you....could care less about you. No one would be put to death by using one of your fake designs made up in your head.

Prove it if I am wrong......I can tell you my company name, prove it by tax records as well as TAD records. Through this I can prove the improvement patients that my company has designed. Everything I have said I can prove...pics, documents, videos and whatever else. Accept my challenge??????? Quit beating around the bush, just because you lie doesnt meant everyone does

FYI...I have looked for your company through records, tax data bases ect and found NOTHING. I did find one Chinese company, however it has nothing to do with boats, you or anything else, and has about 1.5 billion in assets. Its time to man up Anders.....Tit for tat old man
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 04:02:26 AM by Babyhighspeed »

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4454 on: May 15, 2016, 04:07:41 AM »
149 pages of thread and Heiwa should've paid out the 1 million on the first page.

Classic FES.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Heiwa

« Reply #4455 on: May 15, 2016, 05:42:21 AM »

Sorry old man river, I don't view it as fun. It is you belittling people from your intelligence being "greater" than others.

You don't see me getting upset with papa Legba (except for the time he said he could care less about the tragic end to my family. Yet then I realized he couldn't help who he was) However, usually he is fun with his non sense. You not so much, I don't view lying as fun. Mis informed is one thing, which is the difficulty legba and others have. However, you just flat out bull shit.

I have provided either a 50k price or a 150k prize for you to prove you are a truthful person. Yet you ignored that.Now I just say prove ONE thing for the challenge, just one thing. Post a pic of you doing something with a boat, post a pic of something you have of value so maybe it will help provide evidence of your ability to pay. Post something with proof of something....ANYTHING!!!!!

You do this, I will post a vid of me showing how the heat shielding you say is a lie really works. How it reacts under different circumstances under MY OWN hands. I have already posted quite a few things proving who I am on this forum, its not hard. I walk out to my shop and take pictures in one of the buildings. Just read through my reply before this one to see different things you could do.

If I wanted to prove liquid financials it would take 2 minutes to pull it up...tit for tat anders....???

My main goal is for you to quit lying....it would be good for the forum, yet also very healthy for you. If you quite lying and recognize the issues. You would have a chance of becoming who you want in reality, not just in make believe.

FYI....I actually live in Texas. We are not returning to firing squad or anything else damn it fool!! Condoleezza Rice does not know you....could care less about you. No one would be put to death by using one of your fake designs made up in your head.

Prove it if I am wrong......I can tell you my company name, prove it by tax records as well as TAD records. Through this I can prove the improvement patients that my company has designed. Everything I have said I can prove...pics, documents, videos and whatever else. Accept my challenge??????? Quit beating around the bush, just because you lie doesnt meant everyone does

FYI...I have looked for your company through records, tax data bases ect and found NOTHING. I did find one Chinese company, however it has nothing to do with boats, you or anything else, and has about 1.5 billion in assets. Its time to man up Anders.....Tit for tat old man

This thread is about my Challenge. If you want to created/discuss your own things, do it somewhere else.

Re Heiwa Co European Agency for Safety at Sea - http://heiwaco.com - it is my agency since >15 years for people to meet at no cost. The real biz is done elsewhere.

You do not seem to be very bright. Why do you waste your time here making a fool of yourself mixing up Texan firing squads and lethal injections? Are you really not sick?

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #4456 on: May 15, 2016, 10:49:35 AM »

Not easy!

Heat shields are basically a bunch of heat resistant materials mashed together into a shape. Small pieces vaporize in return for keeping the craft safe.

Now about the Falcon 9.

That thing's going from the edge of space on a ballistic trajectory. It first does an entry burn during re-entry. Now remember the Falcon is at an angle, and the drone ship is sitting in the Atlantic waiting for the Falcon, it can also move when a more precise trajectory is calculated that is on on the barge. The entry burn takes 15 seconds. Remember the vehicle is still supersonic. The Falcon uses grid fins to steer itself before the landing burn. The engine gimbals also add extra control during the burn. Remember that thing landing was supersonic and now it was at safe speeds to land. Great engineering.

^ Read that @Heiwa.

You sound like shill.

« Reply #4457 on: May 15, 2016, 11:42:47 AM »

You said you were' involved in the space industry to give some credibility to your claims whereas you just own a few shares in a holding company and do not work for Arrianespace.

Similarly - 'Even Condoleezza Rice liked it. She worked for some US oil tanker company then. '

What engineering qualifications does she have to evaluate designs? 

'In 1992, Shultz, who was a board member of Chevron Corporation, recommended Rice for a spot on the Chevron board. Chevron was pursuing a $10 billion development project in Kazakhstan and, as a Soviet specialist, Rice knew the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev. ' 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice

Bom Tishop

« Reply #4458 on: May 15, 2016, 12:15:40 PM »
This thread is about my Challenge. If you want to created/discuss your own things, do it somewhere else.

Re Heiwa Co European Agency for Safety at Sea - http://heiwaco.com - it is my agency since >15 years for people to meet at no cost. The real biz is done elsewhere.

You do not seem to be very bright. Why do you waste your time here making a fool of yourself mixing up Texan firing squads and lethal injections? Are you really not sick?

Typical response for you, calling people stupid when you are backed against a corner. Of course, when I took the time to research your "company", now all of a sudden it's under a different " name" ha ha ha. You really are just like Donald J. Trump with just spouting bull crap. Are you really a salesmen by trade?? If you aren't, you should have been...never take no for an answer no matter the objections, continue to lie through your teeth no matter what evidence their is and only focus on the sale everything else be damned.

I have attempted to start my own thread and you were too chicken to go in there, so I am back in here.

I am sick because I want you to prove just one bit of the useless dribble that exits your mouth is true?? I even offered to follow suit to "encourage" you. However I imagine to someone like you, that would be considered sick. You would rather live in fairy tale land and be left alone.

I never said anything about firing squads that was blue moon, so quit putting words in my mouth. I corrected people when they were talking about it.

You do not seem to be very bright. Are you really not sick?

Hmmm.....am I dumb, well for spending time arguing with someone like you, yeah. Doing a quick side by side comparison of you and I..do you really think you have solid ground to call me not bright or sick?? Let's start with this....forget doctorates, money, business, references ect.....did you even finish highschool Anders??? Let's start there, tit for tat on that. That will prove just the most basic and rudimentary thing.

Stop stalling.... Prove SOMETHING... ANYTHING Donald!!!

Heiwa

« Reply #4459 on: May 15, 2016, 10:12:08 PM »

Typical response for you, calling people stupid when you are backed against a corner. Of course, when I took the time to research your "company", now all of a sudden it's under a different " name" ha ha ha. You really are just like Donald J. Trump with just spouting bull crap. Are you really a salesmen by trade?? If you aren't, you should have been...never take no for an answer no matter the objections, continue to lie through your teeth no matter what evidence their is and only focus on the sale everything else be damned.

I have attempted to start my own thread and you were too chicken to go in there, so I am back in here.

I am sick because I want you to prove just one bit of the useless dribble that exits your mouth is true?? I even offered to follow suit to "encourage" you. However I imagine to someone like you, that would be considered sick. You would rather live in fairy tale land and be left alone.

I never said anything about firing squads that was blue moon, so quit putting words in my mouth. I corrected people when they were talking about it.

You do not seem to be very bright. Are you really not sick?

Hmmm.....am I dumb, well for spending time arguing with someone like you, yeah. Doing a quick side by side comparison of you and I..do you really think you have solid ground to call me not bright or sick?? Let's start with this....forget doctorates, money, business, references ect.....did you even finish highschool Anders??? Let's start there, tit for tat on that. That will prove just the most basic and rudimentary thing.

Stop stalling.... Prove SOMETHING... ANYTHING Donald!!!

Just study the WARNING of my web site. You suffer from cognitive dissonance, i.e. believe things told as a child without thinking and today get upset and confused when told something else.
Example. Gagarin made a re-entry from space 1961. The commies had tested it in a hypersonic wind tunnel at Gulag camp 11345 at Kolyma 1960 and it worked! You apparently believe these old commie lies. I describe it at my web site.
To win my Challenge (topic) you really have to grow up and cure yourself. Otherwise you may end up in a mental institution like mikeman7819 that started this thread and hasn't been heard of lately. I assume he has been locked up in some madhouse  in a salt desert at Utah. He thought he had won my Challenge using some $30 software downloaded from the Internet. But he couldn't even get off the ground.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #4460 on: May 15, 2016, 10:58:20 PM »
Just study the WARNING of my web site. You suffer from cognitive dissonance, i.e. believe things told as a child without thinking and today get upset and confused when told something else.
Example. Gagarin made a re-entry from space 1961. The commies had tested it in a hypersonic wind tunnel at Gulag camp 11345 at Kolyma 1960 and it worked! You apparently believe these old commie lies. I describe it at my web site.
To win my Challenge (topic) you really have to grow up and cure yourself. Otherwise you may end up in a mental institution like mikeman7819 that started this thread and hasn't been heard of lately. I assume he has been locked up in some madhouse  in a salt desert at Utah. He thought he had won my Challenge using some $30 software downloaded from the Internet. But he couldn't even get off the ground.

First off...cognitive dissonance is just a term used by crack pots for people whom even have a percentage of a fully functioning brain. Though I am sure it has truth and certain people could not accept an extreme truth in certain situations. I have told people whom use this lame cop out that I would benefit from finding that some of these "truths" hold water. Plus some of the stuff I have went through, you don't get any more traumatic or damaging to core beliefs than that. So finding out a mass if people that are full of lies and could care less if I was on fire lied about something else....oh wow!! Big news flash.

Just like trump using low brow insults and diversion tactics to avoid actual questions. Only difference is you are not as intelligent or good at it as him (which is low enough already).

Speaking of medical terms, you really need to look up pseudologia fantastica and present it to your social service counsellor.

Now back to my challenge.....lets start proving things.. Let's just start with a small item.....ONE THING! I will return the favor so I am not being hypocritical.... What shall it be??

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 11:01:44 PM by Babyhighspeed »

Heiwa

« Reply #4461 on: May 16, 2016, 12:28:46 AM »

First off...cognitive dissonance is just a term used by crack pots for people whom even have a percentage of a fully functioning brain. Though I am sure it has truth and certain people could not accept an extreme truth in certain situations. I have told people whom use this lame cop out that I would benefit from finding that some of these "truths" hold water. Plus some of the stuff I have went through, you don't get any more traumatic or damaging to core beliefs than that. So finding out a mass if people that are full of lies and could care less if I was on fire lied about something else....oh wow!! Big news flash.

Just like trump using low brow insults and diversion tactics to avoid actual questions. Only difference is you are not as intelligent or good at it as him (which is low enough already).

Speaking of medical terms, you really need to look up pseudologia fantastica and present it to your social service counsellor.

Now back to my challenge.....lets start proving things.. Let's just start with a small item.....ONE THING! I will return the favor so I am not being hypocritical.... What shall it be??
Hm, the Heiwa €1M Challenge (topic) is that YOU (not me) shall describe some human space trips as per the Rules. I need not prove anything.
If, e.g., you use the Gagarin 1961 re-entry method, you'll fail. It was just communist propaganda.
If, e.g., you use the Apollo 11 1969 re-entry method, you'll fail also. It was just US/NASA/capitalist propaganda.
You must use proven technology to win my Challenge. Not just dreams.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #4462 on: May 16, 2016, 12:52:37 AM »

Hm, the Heiwa €1M Challenge (topic) is that YOU (not me) shall describe some human space trips as per the Rules. I need not prove anything.
If, e.g., you use the Gagarin 1961 re-entry method, you'll fail. It was just communist propaganda.
If, e.g., you use the Apollo 11 1969 re-entry method, you'll fail also. It was just US/NASA/capitalist propaganda.
You must use proven technology to win my Challenge. Not just dreams.

Well I am trying to assist in proving you wrong.... I am trying to show how heat shielding acts when exposed to plasma. See just because you are full of crap doesn't mean everyone is, I actually have qualifications to speak on some aspects of this subject. I am attempting to show you, I will make a brief video exposing the material to direct plasma. You will see how it instantly burns off, breaks ground and starts over again. Without a ground it cannot transfer heat. Carbon nor resin blades will cut the material either. I have explained this further, I don't feel like re explaining again.

It's....easy. Just prove 2 things you say is true...just 2!! So easy!! I will make this video within 2 hours prob sooner. Then there is your direct proof of heat shielding at least. I don't even have the latest greatest material that is under government umbrellas, so there is even better stuff than this. I have a 2 inch by 2.5 inch piece that is waste and I have already butchered it a bit, so I don't mind doing some fun stuff to it.

Come on heiwa, show us you are not the full of crap, pathetic, senile old fool this forum thinks you are.  Just 2 things!!! Just two!!

Even as a bonus, you provide proof of just TWOthings , I will provide anything else you want from me! I am trying here old man....Come on, it's been a year and a half of nonsense here alone. It's time to put up something Anders...

Excluding anything else you request...I am offering to see some real life heat shielding being exposed to some interesting things in REAL time. No assumptions or Google....isn't that worth just proving 2 things if everything you say is true??

You didn't want a monetary prize, how about some evidence?? That would be worth it to me during an investigation.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 12:56:55 AM by Babyhighspeed »

Heiwa

« Reply #4463 on: May 16, 2016, 03:29:22 AM »

Come on heiwa, show us you are not the full of crap, pathetic, senile old fool this forum thinks you are.  Just 2 things!!! Just two!!

Hm, my Challenge (topic) is about human space travel and YOU must perform. I just watch.

I have great fun. Two things! Last night there was a great peformance of La Bohème at the Opera house around the corner of my house and I enjoyed Ms Leonora del Rio as Mimi and Ms Lindsay Fuchal as Musetta. They sang and acted nicely.

The night before I attended the opening of Hamlet with Mr. Oliver Niemeier as Prince of Denmark.

BTW Hamlet is not an opera but an old piece of Shakespeare. In English.

As nobody knows English here Olivier performed in German. Not long ago the first foreign language here was Russian. Olivier played electric guitar and sang half of the play.

Regardless - it was just show biz with plenty victims on stage at the end.

Hamlet, Ophelia, mother and uncle and poor Mimi all died.

Show biz. Human space travel? A-bombs? 911?

Yes, haven't I seen it all before.

Now try my Challenge!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 03:32:59 AM by Heiwa »

Bom Tishop

« Reply #4464 on: May 16, 2016, 10:21:50 AM »

Hm, my Challenge (topic) is about human space travel and YOU must perform. I just watch.

I have great fun. Two things! Last night there was a great peformance of La Bohème at the Opera house around the corner of my house and I enjoyed Ms Leonora del Rio as Mimi and Ms Lindsay Fuchal as Musetta. They sang and acted nicely.

The night before I attended the opening of Hamlet with Mr. Oliver Niemeier as Prince of Denmark.

BTW Hamlet is not an opera but an old piece of Shakespeare. In English.

As nobody knows English here Olivier performed in German. Not long ago the first foreign language here was Russian. Olivier played electric guitar and sang half of the play.

Regardless - it was just show biz with plenty victims on stage at the end.

Hamlet, Ophelia, mother and uncle and poor Mimi all died.

Show biz. Human space travel? A-bombs? 911?

Yes, haven't I seen it all before.

Now try my Challenge!

Ha ha ha ha......what in the world are you babbling about!!!??? How is that even relevant to my post and challenge to you. Please.....research this and mention it to your government appointed social services counsellor. Also, here is a web site since you are always supplying yours HTTP://www.mental health.com, please visit it.

So you are turning down supplying only two proofs that what you say is true?? Turning down watching some cool experimentation done just for you and the people of this website on a highly debated piece of material?? I suppose I would too, as you need to exist safely in that fairy tale, there is no room for actually experiments and proof.

You need to exsist in world of using nightmares and bad dreams as evidence. Or Google links to someone else's bad dreams they used for proof. All you have is just a bad dream in the end!

I at least know I tried many different ways to reach you. Tried compassion, understanding, then offered monetary reward, then showed anger, sadness, now finally offered cool personalised experimentation. Yet you can not be reached, so I am giving up just like a father on his child that truly is a failure, it's sad.

So you want to continue to live in your world of lies, narcissism, self diluted self worth and undeserved self entitlement. Using these fairy tales to belittle everyone, at the same time raising yourself above everyone. I don't care!! Have fun!!

Despite all your belittling to others, funny thing is you are Anders Björkman.... Nothing like losing before you even start the game.

Heiwa

« Reply #4465 on: May 16, 2016, 12:07:34 PM »

So you want to continue to live in your world of lies, narcissism, self diluted self worth and undeserved self entitlement. Using these fairy tales to belittle everyone, at the same time raising yourself above everyone. I don't care!! Have fun!!

Despite all your belittling to others, funny thing is you are Anders Björkman.... Nothing like losing before you even start the game.

Hm, topic is my Challenge - just fun. No fairy tale. No belittling anyone.

You are right. I am Anders Björkman.

I consider myself a winner. I am lucky. http://heiwaco.com/vk12.htm and http://heiwaco.com/ddr.htm

Bom Tishop

« Reply #4466 on: May 16, 2016, 12:28:45 PM »

Hm, topic is my Challenge - just fun. No fairy tale. No belittling anyone.

You are right. I am Anders Björkman.

I consider myself a winner. I am lucky. http://heiwaco.com/vk12.htm and http://heiwaco.com/ddr.htm

I have no doubt you do consider yourself a winner...and I do not doubt in your head you are better than all of us.

I also know your name pops up in the protection sociale, which i find that interesting.

Nothing comes up in French records of any business that involves you, I also find that interesting though not surprising.

Anyways, just so you know your fairy tales do not exist in real life, everyone here knows it so please, just stop sir.

I have tried everything from compassion, to anger, to exposing, to money, to attempting to provide experiments and truth as a incentive.

However nothing is more irritating or ignorant than trying to talk sense into a deranged psychopath. Sadly, many psychopaths are at least intellgent, guess that is another short straw you drew, couldn't even get a good quality of being deranged.

Heiwa

« Reply #4467 on: May 16, 2016, 02:31:11 PM »

I have no doubt you do consider yourself a winner...and I do not doubt in your head you are better than all of us.

I also know your name pops up in the protection sociale, which i find that interesting.

Nothing comes up in French records of any business that involves you, I also find that interesting though not surprising.

Anyways, just so you know your fairy tales do not exist in real life, everyone here knows it so please, just stop sir.

I have tried everything from compassion, to anger, to exposing, to money, to attempting to provide experiments and truth as a incentive.

However nothing is more irritating or ignorant than trying to talk sense into a deranged psychopath. Sadly, many psychopaths are at least intellgent, guess that is another short straw you drew, couldn't even get a good quality of being deranged.

Off Topic, OT, by miles.

IMHO you are ill, sick, deranged, crazy, a nut case, etc.

Here we discuss my popular and funny Challenge and you make a fool of yourself with above shit.

Why is that?

Is my little Challenge too difficult? Or it upsets you for other reasons. What can they be.

And why do you lie? I have been paying French taxes since 1980 and been voting in the latest local elections for years, etc, etc. I was also on the list (way down) to become maire of Beausoleil but we won 20% of the vote in the first round. Great fun.

Who are you? You have a name? You sound like a shill.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 02:33:45 PM by Heiwa »

« Reply #4468 on: May 16, 2016, 02:51:34 PM »
Some on the ApolloHoax thread contacted the European Marine Safety Agency, and they of course had never heard of his company.

?

frenat

« Reply #4469 on: May 16, 2016, 03:00:14 PM »
Some on the ApolloHoax thread contacted the European Marine Safety Agency, and they of course had never heard of his company.
Sounds about right.  As I've said before I think he's nothing more than a pathological liar just here for attention.