I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

HumanKentipede

• The defeat of Scepti was a sweet victory.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #330 on: February 07, 2015, 06:02:23 AM »
Would you care provide your source for the bottom vertical actions being >100 times stronger.

As for the shuttles. You do realise there was this little thing called the heat shield on the bottom which was pretty much the single most expensive part of the shuttle program.

In order for a tower structure to be equally stressed in its vertical elements, the lower ones are stronger than the top ones. For WTC 1/2 it means that bottom is 100X stronger than the top - see http://heiwaco.com/tower.htm .

Such a structure cannot globaly collapse from top down, i.e. top crushes bottom.

The heavy Shuttle had no means to brake at re-entry from space. No heat shield was fitted. See http://heiwaco.com/moontravel2.htm for details. 
The Shuttle started re-entry at 7500 m/s speed flying upside down at 400 000 m altitude with nose aft to brake with the rocket engines. When coming down at 120 000 m altitude the speed had increased to 7800 m/s. Then the Shuttle flipped 180°, so the nose was suddenly forward and dipped into the atmosphere and a little later the speed was only 200 m/s, so you could fly it as a plane.
The thin window panes in the cockpit were really strong, so the pilot could look out ... all the time. 
Only feeble minded persons believe such NASA nonsense. The whole Shuttle program was a hoax.
Your challenge appears more a hoax than any NASA program ever to exist or nonexist.
Maybe you should accept your challenge has been beaten and pay up to the various people who successfully opposed it.
That is, unless you don't have the money, which would be a terribly unfortunate event, would it not?
Leatherman: Leave nothing undone.

ausGeoff

« Reply #331 on: February 07, 2015, 06:04:28 AM »
Only feeble minded persons believe such NASA nonsense. The whole Shuttle program was a hoax.

LOL... I thank you for calling me—and the majority of the world's educated population—"feeble minded".  Maybe you should look in the mirror one day Björkman and see just how stupid and feeble minded you yourself look?

The only thing relevant to this thread is that your embarrassingly pathetic sites are obviously the work of an ignorant egomaniac.. or a glorified boat mechanic.    ;D

HumanKentipede

« Reply #332 on: February 07, 2015, 06:07:29 AM »

LOL... I thank you for calling me—and the majority of the world's educated population—"feeble minded".  Maybe you should look in the mirror one day Björkman and see just how stupid and feeble minded you yourself look?

The only thing relevant to this thread is that your embarrassingly pathetic sites are obviously the work of an ignorant egomaniac.. or a glorified boat mechanic.    ;D
Listen buddy do you want the €1,000,000 or not.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #333 on: February 07, 2015, 06:46:47 AM »

Your challenge appears more a hoax than any NASA program ever to exist or nonexist.
Maybe you should accept your challenge has been beaten and pay up to the various people who successfully opposed it.
That is, unless you don't have the money, which would be a terribly unfortunate event, would it not?

Evidently my Challenges are real and existing since 2012 and produces plenty of discussion. 

So far noone has provided the information required to win the €1 000 000:-. Evidently plenty anonymous people go around and say they have won it, but they are not telling the truth.

Evidently I have the money. But it is quite safe. My Challenges are pretty difficult to win, I would say very difficult. I do not in fact expect anybody winning my Challenges. You know, CIA, FBI, MIT, Stanford, UCLA, NASA - all have failed miserably.
They should at least admit that they couldn't win my invitations to find out who is the best - me or them.

?

guv

« Reply #334 on: February 07, 2015, 06:56:02 AM »
Hewee you don't have the brains to make a million bucks. If you ever designed a boat it must have a Filipino ferry, they sink all the time. Go play with your rusty nuts in the bilge. 

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #335 on: February 07, 2015, 09:16:51 AM »
Would you care provide your source for the bottom vertical actions being >100 times stronger.

As for the shuttles. You do realise there was this little thing called the heat shield on the bottom which was pretty much the single most expensive part of the shuttle program.

In order for a tower structure to be equally stressed in its vertical elements, the lower ones are stronger than the top ones. For WTC 1/2 it means that bottom is 100X stronger than the top - see http://heiwaco.com/tower.htm .

Such a structure cannot globaly collapse from top down, i.e. top crushes bottom.

The heavy Shuttle had no means to brake at re-entry from space. No heat shield was fitted. See http://heiwaco.com/moontravel2.htm for details. 
The Shuttle started re-entry at 7500 m/s speed flying upside down at 400 000 m altitude with nose aft to brake with the rocket engines. When coming down at 120 000 m altitude the speed had increased to 7800 m/s. Then the Shuttle flipped 180°, so the nose was suddenly forward and dipped into the atmosphere and a little later the speed was only 200 m/s, so you could fly it as a plane.
The thin window panes in the cockpit were really strong, so the pilot could look out ... all the time. 

The shuttle used atmospheric braking to slow down.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #336 on: February 07, 2015, 12:15:06 PM »
You do realize that the bottom is also under 100x times the loading than the top, don't you?  That means that the safety margin at the bottom is roughly the same as a the top.

Except when they do collapse from the top.
#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Top-Down building collapse 1

The heavy Shuttle had no means to brake at re-entry from space. No heat shield was fitted.
Then what were all of those ceramic bricks along the bottom of the shuttle?

First of all, the shuttle windows were actually quite thick.
http://www.cmog.org/article/glass-and-space-orbiter

Secondly, the angle of attack during reentry meant that the glass didn't take the brunt of the heating.  Also, the fairly shallow angle of descent meant that the heat loading was kept to a manageable level.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

HumanKentipede

« Reply #337 on: February 07, 2015, 03:37:08 PM »

Evidently my Challenges are real and existing since 2012 and produces plenty of discussion. 

So far noone has provided the information required to win the €1 000 000:-. Evidently plenty anonymous people go around and say they have won it, but they are not telling the truth.

Evidently I have the money. But it is quite safe. My Challenges are pretty difficult to win, I would say very difficult. I do not in fact expect anybody winning my Challenges. You know, CIA, FBI, MIT, Stanford, UCLA, NASA - all have failed miserably.
They should at least admit that they couldn't win my invitations to find out who is the best - me or them.
Sick!

Orifiel

• Stalwart Pumpkin god supporter
« Reply #338 on: February 07, 2015, 04:29:06 PM »
It seems the thread has got off topic a little. Somebody claims that "I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge" and that is neither true nor possible because the person claiming "I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge" has neither presented the required information, nor collected the money.

The money is still in the bank.

The rules of my Challenges are at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm . Both REs and FEs are welcome to try.

and that is neither true nor possible

So you admit that even with all the presented info, it's impossible to win? K
Je parle Français and yes, I am une fille

Pumpkin god 4 lyf

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #339 on: February 07, 2015, 08:16:01 PM »
It seems the thread has got off topic a little. Somebody claims that "I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge" and that is neither true nor possible because the person claiming "I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge" has neither presented the required information, nor collected the money.

The rules of my Challenges are at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm . Both REs and FEs are welcome to try.

Oh yeah. Especially since he regards any science or engineering that shows he is wrong as fake.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

ausGeoff

« Reply #340 on: February 08, 2015, 12:12:39 AM »
I'm sure by now that everybody will have noted that Björkman has again avoided addressing my earlier question:

—What's the name of this "bank" where you allegedly have your €1,000,000 deposited, and in which city is the bank?

Or can't you tell us simply because it's just another of your nonsensical fabrications?  Or dare I say lies?

You're consistently very, very light on any specific details about this money and/or its availability aren't you?  Why is that?  Because it's nothing more than a bluff intended to give your absurd claims a veneer of credibility.  As in "I'm so positive my theories are absolutely accurate that I'm prepared to put my money where my mouth is".  Which, as any logician will tell you, is completely inconsequential and proves nothing.

Your continued struggle for credibility across the interwebs indicates nothing more than a super over-inflated ego, or a somewhat immature mindset.  You desperately need to get back in touch with reality my friend before your bizarre fantasies destroy you.  If they haven't already—as your rantings would indicate.

HumanKentipede

« Reply #341 on: February 08, 2015, 12:47:12 AM »
I'm sure by now that everybody will have noted that Björkman has again avoided addressing my earlier question:

—What's the name of this "bank" where you allegedly have your €1,000,000 deposited, and in which city is the bank?

Or can't you tell us simply because it's just another of your nonsensical fabrications?  Or dare I say lies?

You're consistently very, very light on any specific details about this money and/or its availability aren't you?  Why is that?  Because it's nothing more than a bluff intended to give your absurd claims a veneer of credibility.  As in "I'm so positive my theories are absolutely accurate that I'm prepared to put my money where my mouth is".  Which, as any logician will tell you, is completely inconsequential and proves nothing.

Your continued struggle for credibility across the interwebs indicates nothing more than a super over-inflated ego, or a somewhat immature mindset.  You desperately need to get back in touch with reality my friend before your bizarre fantasies destroy you.  If they haven't already—as your rantings would indicate.
It's in Houston, Texas.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #342 on: February 08, 2015, 12:56:02 AM »

You have to read what I propose. My Challenges are very difficult to win.
Challenge 1 is to show that a top part C of a structure can crush bottom part A, when C is dropped on A. Normally A keeps C in place. A video showing A being destroyed by external means and C dropping down in the  dust and rubble doesn't win the Challenge. You have to show how C crushes A by gravity after having been dropped on A. Use a structure that does not produce smoke and dust when crushed.

Challenge 2 is to describe a space trip ending in landing on planet Earth. The landing is very difficult. Just to suggest that the space ship lands like an airplane shows that you are not serious. Airplanes do max 300 m/s in service. A space ship makes 7800 m/s in service and is very difficult to slow down. To suggest that the windows in a space ship are reinforced with tiles outside shows that you do not know anything about space ship design. Start with trying to slow down anything orbiting Earth and land it. It is in fact impossible unless you come up with some magic solution.

You have to be very smart to win my Challenges.

Another twirp wonders what bank keeps the money. Bank? I invest all my money in real estate and stocks. Only twirps use banks.

« Reply #343 on: February 08, 2015, 02:31:59 AM »
All structures produce smoke and dust when destroyed......
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #344 on: February 08, 2015, 03:56:18 AM »
All structures produce smoke and dust when destroyed......
All structures do not collapse top down at free fall speed.
What we have to believe goes against what you people keep pushing with your free fall arguments.

A 110 storey building falling to the ground at free fall speed, encountering no resistance whatsoever, even though each floor has to crush the one beneath it.

You're trying to tell people that an iron ball dropped from a 110 storey building will hit the ground at the same time as a building that falls one floor at a time to crush down.

That's like saying that i can walk through 110 open doors and you have to open each one, yet we both finish at the last door at the same time. It's not happening unless  another force comes into play to effect that free fall speed.

ausGeoff

« Reply #345 on: February 08, 2015, 04:01:13 AM »
Note that yet again, Björkman has avoided addressing my simple question...

This is simply even more evidence—if one needed more LOL—that the money simply doesn't exist, and never has.  Björkman is surely in line for a Nobel Prize in 'Lying and Obfuscation'.  And he'll walk it in I'm guessing LOL.

ausGeoff

« Reply #346 on: February 08, 2015, 04:09:15 AM »

You're obviously neglecting the effects of denpressure sceptimatic, which would vastly accelerate the downwards motion of the upper floors of the building.  Such huge vertical structures as were the WTC towers would experience massive forces due to denpressure acting over their entire surfaces.

I can only guess, but I'm thinking that Björkman is also forgetting to add denpressure into his computations, as he seems not to have factored in your earlier equation supporting its effects.  Could this fact throw serious doubt on the results of his final calculations?

?

guv

« Reply #347 on: February 08, 2015, 04:17:30 AM »
Just had a thought, dunny pressure must make tires go flat at the top. Old man Dunlop will be pissed about that.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #348 on: February 08, 2015, 04:21:32 AM »

You're obviously neglecting the effects of denpressure sceptimatic, which would vastly accelerate the downwards motion of the upper floors of the building.  Such huge vertical structures as were the WTC towers would experience massive forces due to denpressure acting over their entire surfaces.

I can only guess, but I'm thinking that Björkman is also forgetting to add denpressure into his computations, as he seems not to have factored in your earlier equation supporting its effects.  Could this fact throw serious doubt on the results of his final calculations?
Harp on all you want. You are deliberately denying your own physics to stick to the mainstream model of anything.
I know that you know fine well that those buildings could not collapse like they did from the top down.
If the top 10 floors were the real structure stood on top of 100 floors of polystyrene, I'd be backing you up. Is that the case?...no it's not.

It's not happening unless it was prepped and demolished in a controlled manner.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #349 on: February 08, 2015, 04:23:14 AM »
Just had a thought, dunny pressure must make tires go flat at the top. Old man Dunlop will be pissed about that.
This is the reason why you people are not scientists in any shape or form. You can't even grasp the basics.
You spend too much time simply copying what you need to know from the internet and then spewing it out without knowing anything about it.

?

guv

« Reply #350 on: February 08, 2015, 04:33:12 AM »
You still have not explained why dunny pressure only pushes down.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #351 on: February 08, 2015, 05:31:39 AM »
That's because it doesn't. It pushes back but you people just can't seem to understand it or refuse to. No wonder you'll never understand anything.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #352 on: February 08, 2015, 05:35:59 AM »

Harp on all you want. You are deliberately denying your own physics to stick to the mainstream model of anything.
I know that you know fine well that those buildings could not collapse like they did from the top down.
If the top 10 floors were the real structure stood on top of 100 floors of polystyrene, I'd be backing you up. Is that the case?...no it's not.

But the towers did not collapse at free fall speed.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

guv

« Reply #353 on: February 08, 2015, 05:46:43 AM »
That's because it doesn't. It pushes back but you people just can't seem to understand it or refuse to. No wonder you'll never understand anything.

So if it pushes back on a falling object it goes up?

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #354 on: February 08, 2015, 06:41:53 AM »
If the conspiracy really controls the whole world, you would think they wouldn't be stupid enough to make a fake terrorist attack thats physically impossible
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #355 on: February 08, 2015, 09:35:46 AM »
If the conspiracy really controls the whole world, you would think they wouldn't be stupid enough to make a fake terrorist attack thats physically impossible

You'd think so wouldnt you?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #356 on: February 08, 2015, 10:29:43 AM »

You'd think so wouldnt you?
They did it and control the media. They knew that you wouldn't be any trouble to convince of the impossible.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #357 on: February 09, 2015, 01:27:20 AM »

But the towers did not collapse at free fall speed.
By what we were shown on the TV, those towers fell at free fall speed. Now what we saw on the TV was fake but that's not the issue here. The issue is, they showed the towers falling at free fall speed.

How long would it take an iron ball dropped off one of those towers, to hit the ground?
How long did it take the buildings to fall to the ground?

What's the best and fastest way for a 110 storey ( steel framed) building to be rought to the ground?
Prep it with cutter charges after weakening the major structures. Put the cutter charges at an angle so the building walks one way then the other, like a zig zag at the same time as blowing all the other main structures in a timed (controlled) explosion from the bottom up allowing all floors to fall against little to no resistance.
This way you get close to free fall speed.

If that building collapsed from the top down after supposedly being hit by planes, the top part would have crushed a few floors before the top simply toppled over to the ground, leaving three quarters of that building still standing.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #358 on: February 09, 2015, 01:28:53 AM »

So if it pushes back on a falling object it goes up?
Give me a shout when you're capable of using your brain without trying to fight like a kid.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #359 on: February 09, 2015, 01:34:01 AM »
They're far from stupid. These people are genius. Literally genius. They don't make errors that they don't have contingency plans for.
The sheep are sheep. The sheep are grazing. You can literally stand in front of a crowd and throw in a harmless smoke grenade, then 1 day later tell that same crowd that the grenade that was thrown was tear gas.

Now go and interview those people and tell them this and they will explain how their eyes were stinging.
You can make people believe anything by a little coaxing or altering a story into something completely different.