I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #240 on: February 03, 2015, 05:06:21 AM »
That would be a fission explosion that you think is impossible.....
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #241 on: February 03, 2015, 05:07:50 AM »
That would be a fission explosion that you think is impossible.....
The ships don't seem to mind.

?

guv

« Reply #242 on: February 03, 2015, 05:08:24 AM »

What is this?

The little black things were old stuffed ships. Eniwetok atoll I think. Bomb went off just bellow sea level. Yanks still paying the displaced islanders.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #243 on: February 03, 2015, 05:10:38 AM »
Never worry about nukes. They can't even move little stuffed ships.  ;D

« Reply #244 on: February 03, 2015, 05:12:26 AM »

See the big round sphere....?

That's the shockwave that hasn't hit the ships yet....
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #245 on: February 03, 2015, 05:15:27 AM »

Yeah, really scary. Let's all be scared of nukes.

« Reply #246 on: February 03, 2015, 05:16:39 AM »

Perhaps you would like to chat to the residents of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I think they might have a different viewpoint.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #247 on: February 03, 2015, 05:24:55 AM »

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Nuclear Tests on pigs
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #248 on: February 03, 2015, 05:38:46 AM »

Perhaps you would like to chat to the residents of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I think they might have a different viewpoint.
That depends on who's telling a story or not. Who's telling a real story and who is reading a script. Don't profess that you know the real answer and don't try and use emotion as an argument either.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #249 on: February 03, 2015, 05:39:51 AM »

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Nuclear Tests on pigs
Yep, about as scary as a fart in a lift.

Nukes never have and never will exist. They are just a fantasy weapon of control and fear.

?

frenat

« Reply #250 on: February 03, 2015, 05:50:04 AM »

. But plenty people have learnt a lot.

From what I've seen here and other places, people have learned you've never proven the money is available, you don't understand the relevant concepts to be the judge of your own contest (any real contest would have a third party judge anyway), that you have no intention of ever awarding anything, and that your space travel question was answered multiple times on apollohoax.net and you just ignored the answers.  In general, they've learned you're a fraud.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #251 on: February 03, 2015, 05:53:51 AM »

From what I've seen here and other places, people have learned you've never proven the money is available, you don't understand the relevant concepts to be the judge of your own contest (any real contest would have a third party judge anyway), that you have no intention of ever awarding anything, and that your space travel question was answered multiple times on apollohoax.net and you just ignored the answers.  In general, they've learned you're a fraud.
Who are the real frauds?
Is it Heiwa who hasn't taken a penny and has issued a challenge or is it those that have taken more than a penny and never proved a challenge, physically?

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #252 on: February 03, 2015, 06:29:09 AM »
It's Heiwa without a doubt.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #253 on: February 03, 2015, 08:33:30 AM »

Who are the real frauds?
Is it Heiwa who hasn't taken a penny and has issued a challenge or is it those that have taken more than a penny and never proved a challenge, physically?

Yeah, definitely Heiwa.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

ausGeoff

« Reply #254 on: February 04, 2015, 01:48:05 AM »
Actually plenty people have tried but nobody has won. But plenty people have learnt a lot.
Uh... not exactly.  Nobody with any accredited scientific and/or engineering qualifications has ever seriously taken on your silly "challenge" due to the simple fact that they—like us—realise that you don't have €1 million to give way.  It's a payout that you know that you'll never have to honour, as your terms and conditions are just made up on an ad hoc basis to refute any potentially successful applicants.

The only thing people—such as me—have "learned" from visiting your sites for a few minutes (2½ each in fact according to Alexa) is that you're a total fraud and liar.  About everything you claim.

If you seriously think that any professional engineer or scientist is going to waste hours of their time disputing and subsequently demolishing your nonsensical claims bit by bit, then you're even more stupid than I originally thought—if that's at all possible LOL.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #255 on: February 04, 2015, 01:56:23 AM »
No professional engineer or scientist will waste their time challenging Heiwa's claim. Why?
Because they would have to literally prove it and they can't. They can't because they either have no clue as to how to do it or they know that it is a massive sham and don't want to out themselves.

« Reply #256 on: February 04, 2015, 02:31:54 AM »
No professional engineer or scientist will waste their time challenging Heiwa's claim. Why?
Because they would have to literally prove it and they can't. They can't because they either have no clue as to how to do it or they know that it is a massive sham and don't want to out themselves.

What are you basing that assumption on? I doubt any eminent Scientists have a clue who this nutjob is in the first place to even consider taking on his 'challenge'. He simply doesn't register in their world because he hasn't done anything of note (and please don't cite his visual catastrophe of a website, because I'm sure he will).

In any case, let's assume for a second that a leader in the field stumbles across this challenge. Why would they be afraid that Bjorkman is correct? Science is always striving to make new discoveries. If, as some FE'ers suggest, scientists are compliant with a global conspiracy to hide the truth from the rest, at what point do these scientists become indoctrinated? During their University Degree? I work in a Physics Department at a University, and all I see is intelligent people honing their craft and performing experiments to back up their research. I certainly know that I've never been told to lie to students about science, do you not think I would have noticed if my colleagues had? Are all the Astrophysicists in my department deliberate liars, for example?

ausGeoff

« Reply #257 on: February 04, 2015, 02:42:46 AM »
I work in a Physics Department at a University, and all I see is intelligent people honing their craft and performing experiments to back up their research.

You need to know that sceptimatic possesses thirteen academic qualifications before you cite your professional academic career in order to support the credibility of your claims.  He's also authored a dozen books, and has numerous worldwide patents for his inventions—which can be found in any household.

Just sayin'...

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #258 on: February 04, 2015, 03:12:52 AM »

What are you basing that assumption on? I doubt any eminent Scientists have a clue who this nutjob is in the first place to even consider taking on his 'challenge'. He simply doesn't register in their world because he hasn't done anything of note (and please don't cite his visual catastrophe of a website, because I'm sure he will).

In any case, let's assume for a second that a leader in the field stumbles across this challenge. Why would they be afraid that Bjorkman is correct? Science is always striving to make new discoveries. If, as some FE'ers suggest, scientists are compliant with a global conspiracy to hide the truth from the rest, at what point do these scientists become indoctrinated? During their University Degree? I work in a Physics Department at a University, and all I see is intelligent people honing their craft and performing experiments to back up their research. I certainly know that I've never been told to lie to students about science, do you not think I would have noticed if my colleagues had? Are all the Astrophysicists in my department deliberate liars, for example?
I don't know why you people keep doing this, so let me explain this one last time and keep it in mind.
I have nothing against scientists doing their work. Some of them are brilliant. They are dilligent and smart people, clearly.
They dedicate most of their lives to figuring out whatever they are tasked with or not tasked with in certain cases.

I have no issues with this.
I also have no issues with scientists/professors, teaching students about what they themselves are adept in and knowledgeable about.
They are doing their job and also most scientists are not mind channelled into the workings of a global Earth in space or stars and planets, etc.

Those scientists can go about their own work and still believe they are on a globe or that rockets work in space and all the rest of it. They may be smart but smartness doesn't exclude them from being naive.

If you invent a robot that mimic's a human in every way due to your brilliance in putting the circuitry and such like together, it doesn't give you any expertise on a globe or space but people would listen to you and believe you if you merely stated that it was. It's about people choosing to believe someone they think is qualified to say anything scientific, even if it's not their field.

As for astrophysicists and what not - what are they studying?....the sky from the ground.
If they left school to study the sky and what not, then they are studying what's been told to them.
They can sit and think of all kinds of stuff from that point. They can say that they found a planet or what appears to be one and believe it, even though what they see is a minute dot or whatever.
Like Hawking (supposedly) who can cite that the universe started from nothing.
It's all just theoretical/hypothetical thoughts and nothing other than that.

It's no different to religions.
There's no physical proof but millions upon millions of people run their lives by it, because they trusted in the person or people or books that set that religion in motion. The mere thought that it is or isn't true to people is something that is open to any particular persons mind, just as unprovable space science is.

It can be simply made up to fit a pattern over time, which this globe model and all the rest of the gunk has been done (in my opinon) with addages over time to bamboozle the inquisitive minds who see flaws.

It's like the John Titor story of time travel. He starts a story off and people question it. As he tells the story, some people pick up on a flaw, so he amends the story in such a way that it becomes hard to trip him up, by simply saying " oh well this hasn't happened on the date I said because my timeline changed due to travelling in a different path to the expected path"...and so on.
Over time, by logical thinking and by chance, things will transpire that echo what he's said.
Now there's 3 ways a person can look at the story and either one could be correct yet never known for certain which one.

1. People can cast it off as some clown taking the piss and reeling in gullible people.
2. People can buy into it because what he says appears to be fairly fluent and predictions made have come to fruition.
3. A conspiracy theorist can argue that the person has been put into forums to deliberately push a time travel story and knowing the outcome of many things because those that employ him, know what's ahead by orchestrated future incidents.
1 and 2 would be lassed as feasible.
3 would simply classify conspiracy theorists as going into another level of tin foil hat partying.
The story can become a never ending story if the story teller is around to tell it...and even if he's not; the story has gained enough audience to carry it on to the point where a large number of people will accept that time travel is real.

Oh yeah and I know you can cite that you can see this and that and use laser beams, ham radio, red shift and blue shift, etc, etc to say this is correct. All I'm saying is, you don't know for sure what you see. You're told it and you see what you're told about, so the logical thing is to go with that, which concludes that any other explanation is simply people acting unstable or walking about with a tin foil hat on...and so on.

It's in your psyche and also in the psyche of scientists the world over to think it's all true and to follow that path rather than question it, if it's not their real line of work.
I would hazard a GUESS that those scientists that are interested in Earth science, probably know there's a lot of stuff that's not legitimate but what can they do?
They aren't going to stand in front of a panel and proclaim it's this shape or that shape, or the sky isn't what we've been told it is, because not only will they lose their credibility in their work, they will lose their job - or worse - be put into a nut house under the guise that they went loop the loop or tried to pass on secrets...or..name anything you want. Do I know this for sure? no I don't but I'm giving you scenarios as alternatives to what you think is all above board knowledge which may be anything but.

It's entirely up to each individual to believe what they want and I'm fine either way. I have my own thoughts.

ausGeoff

« Reply #259 on: February 04, 2015, 03:48:44 AM »

Yawn.....   ;D

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #260 on: February 04, 2015, 05:34:34 AM »
Incorrect.  No professional engineer or scientist will waste their time challenging Heiwa's claim because they feel that it's already been proven time and time again.  Your or Heiwa's inability to understand and/or refusal to accept that proof is of no consequence to those professional scientists and engineers.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #261 on: February 04, 2015, 08:25:49 AM »
Incorrect.  No professional engineer or scientist will waste their time challenging Heiwa's claim because they feel that it's already been proven time and time again.  Your or Heiwa's inability to understand and/or refusal to accept that proof is of no consequence to those professional scientists and engineers.
Correct. Anything we say is of no consequence to anybody in any field, because what we are saying goes against much of it, so I'm under no illusions that what I say means anything to anyone in those fields.

My thoughts are simply just that. I put them out for people to see. Most will immediately dismiss them for any number of reasons...but some wills ee them and realise that they do make more sense.
I don't expect you or anyone else like you to ever accept it and nor am I bothered. As I've said before. The only people that I'm interested in, are those that have the ability to see through the mountains of crap we've been dealt.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #262 on: February 04, 2015, 08:31:03 AM »
Correct. Anything we say is of no consequence to anybody in any field, because what we are saying goes against much of it, so I'm under no illusions that what I say means anything to anyone in those fields.

My thoughts are simply just that. I put them out for people to see. Most will immediately dismiss them for any number of reasons...but some wills ee them and realise that they do make more sense.
I don't expect you or anyone else like you to ever accept it and nor am I bothered. As I've said before. The only people that I'm interested in, are those that have the ability to see through the mountains of crap we've been dealt.

The mountains of crap we have been dealt are very easy to see through considering that they don't exist.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #263 on: February 04, 2015, 08:31:47 AM »

If you believed that the internal combustion engine worked off puppy farts and rainbows frosted with moonbeams would you fault a car mechanic for dismissing everything you say regarding the internal combustion engine?
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

« Reply #264 on: February 04, 2015, 09:03:29 AM »

If you're interested in enlightening people as to the true nature of the Earth etc, then why not help them out a little with some experimental evidence to back up your claims? Otherwise you're just a random guy spouting off. To be taken seriously, you must be serious about your beliefs.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #265 on: February 04, 2015, 09:06:03 AM »

If you believed that the internal combustion engine worked off puppy farts and rainbows frosted with moonbeams would you fault a car mechanic for dismissing everything you say regarding the internal combustion engine?
No. I would try to apply as much logic to it as possible. I would sniff the exhaust pipe whilst the car as running to see if it stunk of puppy farts. If the smell was different, I'd have to enquire.
This is how I work. I don't just dismiss everything as bogus, I have to have a reason for doing so.
It's about trusting your own senses and sensors, as well as having the ability to spot a liar or a lie.
A lot of my thoughts are hypothesis and are as valid as the one's put out as scientific, without physical proof.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #266 on: February 04, 2015, 09:11:02 AM »

No. I would try to apply as much logic to it as possible. I would sniff the exhaust pipe whilst the car as running to see if it stunk of puppy farts. If the smell was different, I'd have to enquire.
This is how I work. I don't just dismiss everything as bogus, I have to have a reason for doing so.
It's about trusting your own senses and sensors, as well as having the ability to spot a liar or a lie.
A lot of my thoughts are hypothesis and are as valid as the one's put out as scientific, without physical proof.

Ok good, then you agree you should be testing these things. Awesome, lets do it!

Get a telescope and look at the ISS, look at a satellite and then use a solar filter and look at the sun, even better, dont get a solar filter, just let it project on a paper, then draw the circle and the sun spots in, then repeat for a few days over the week to watch them move.

Then compare them to what NASA shows with its sun observatory, ask another person on a different landmass to look at it and show you their drawing.

Go to a lab with a vacuum chamber and see if a scale holding a brick changes the weight shown!

TESTS!

See the problem is scepti, you say you test things yourself, but you dont. You refuse to. I'm ok with the bullshit, just dont straight lie to us.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #267 on: February 04, 2015, 09:24:25 AM »

This is from another thread:

You put too much faith in your own eyes and also you need to know your own eyes and their shape.
Believing it doesn't count will render your thoughts obscure.

So we should trust our senses but only if they tell us that the Earth is flat?  That is the definition of bias.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #268 on: February 04, 2015, 10:10:11 AM »

If you're interested in enlightening people as to the true nature of the Earth etc, then why not help them out a little with some experimental evidence to back up your claims? Otherwise you're just a random guy spouting off. To be taken seriously, you must be serious about your beliefs.
I've yet to see any experimental evidence from the global Earther's, so what's the problem?
If I poured out a million experiments all proving a flat Earth, it would be denied by you people. Why?
Because, like I said before. You people are here to ridicule and deny. You're not here for any other reason.
I'll also state that you will wait for me or trot along. I decide what to put and when to put it.
Nothing you people say will change my thinking. Only people who have a logical mind can change my thinking on stuff and they are very few on here. I've already named them.

Either use your common sense and logic to look into much of what has been put forward by all flat Earth theorists and question your indoctrinated globe model or continue on with your fellow global ridicule merchants and gain answers like this all the time.
You get back what you give and I'm in no giving mood for you people, as and when you decide you want things done.
Learn this and show respect for the people who are willing to actually think for themselves and not just copy theories to post as a truth.

I think I've covered it all. Any other global clown, take notice of this.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:13:04 AM by sceptimatic »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #269 on: February 04, 2015, 10:11:35 AM »

This is from another thread:

You put too much faith in your own eyes and also you need to know your own eyes and their shape.
Believing it doesn't count will render your thoughts obscure.

So we should trust our senses but only if they tell us that the Earth is flat?  That is the definition of bias.
No. It's the definition of using your logical brain and being able to understand the absurdity of a spinning globe.