I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #210 on: January 30, 2015, 10:08:37 PM »
Also on top of the massive spanking she just gave you, you don't see nuclear explosions anymore because if test ban treaties. Pretty easy to look up really.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

ausGeoff

« Reply #211 on: January 31, 2015, 12:30:18 AM »
You are supposed to expose me as a liar. Go ahead and try.
No need to waste our time doing that Anders.  THIS  popular site already does an excellent job of exposing your absurd notions, discrepant accounts and counter-factual scientific and engineering claims.

Anybody reading that site would certainly come away with the distinct impression you're totally off the planet [sic] or you're an inveterate liar.  Take your pick.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #212 on: January 31, 2015, 05:35:03 AM »

Bon nuit.

you are a nuke engineer!?  I don't believe it. Prove it! Then prove that I do not exist, that I lie, that I am not ... anything. Why should I lie? Why?

This thread is getting stranger and stranger with more nuts and wits joining. I am just a friendly, honest guy. Somebody here linked to my popular web site. I publish there what I have found and think is correct. If you do not agree, just explain what you think is wrong.

Forget me! Focus on what you think is right and why my info is wrong. I will change my info/understanding, if it is wrong. No big deal for me. I like correct info. Only way to achieve it, is to discuss it. The info.

You didn't answer the French part in a way that made sense with what I said...and it's BONNE NUIT not bon nuit, so I assume your French email isn't representative of where you really live.

It doesn't matter if you believe my engineering background though, as recorded seismic activity during that period recorded a significant disturbance that correlated with the period of supposed detonation. Not only that, but atmospheric Geiger counters (basically) detected increases in radiation to confirm suspicions
So there was seismic disturbance when an atomic bomb explosed. So IT is your evidence that atomic bombs work. Not very impressive. Or planes collecting radioactive dust in the sky after detonations found radioactivity. Hm, easy to fake.
So why all these funny propaganda films from the 1950's about atomic bomb explosions? Why not show the real thing?
I think my findings at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm are sufficient to demonstrate that atomic bombs do not work. Aren't you happy? Or do you LOVE atomic bombs (and that they produce seismmic effects?).
Anyway, try to find anything wrong with my web page.
And do no suggest that I lie.

I exposed you as a liar about your location due to your lack of the French language. Anyone living en France should've been able to read what I said, but not only did you respond inappropriately, you responded with a MASSIVE grammatical error.

Seismic activity recorded on the other side of the planet is something significant. Yes, the radiation could be fake, I agree, but your paper says how anything in critical mass would melt the container it was in which is true only if you use a material with a low specific heat, melting point, and low density. They used Beryllium and Tungsten blocks. (Tungsten means heavy stone in Swedish).

You also forgot the bit where an atom bomb has different detonation methods and stages to make sure the device goes off before melting in relation with the fissile isotopes.

Uranium requires a Cu+ sheet on side 1 separated by a platinum lattice from side 2 from a cobalt isotope. The neutrons released by the reaction are caught in the lattice and channeled to the uranium to initiate fission (generally started far above 1mi-ish). Then, since critical mass will be achieved by detonation time while keeping the temperature relatively low due to the heavy insulation of beryllium, a pre-detonation charge of anything from c4 to a heavy portion of dynamite can be used to compress the critical state mass and induce nuclear detonation.

Care to add that into your site?
No. Or Non (that is French for No). According US experts a critical mass of fissile metal just explodes, when mechanically compressed, i.e. it or a part of it is transformed into pure energy in some nanoseconds - light, heat, noise, shock wave, radiation and a mushroom cloud. There is no evidence for it though. Many Nobel prize physicists taking part in the invention just lied.
What I say on my website is that fission must be moderated to avoid overheating. Thus nuclear power station works. A-bombs no!
But thanks for visiting my site. As I say: copy/paste what you think is wrong and paste the correct description and I will correct.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #213 on: January 31, 2015, 06:24:00 AM »

Bon nuit.

you are a nuke engineer!?  I don't believe it. Prove it! Then prove that I do not exist, that I lie, that I am not ... anything. Why should I lie? Why?

This thread is getting stranger and stranger with more nuts and wits joining. I am just a friendly, honest guy. Somebody here linked to my popular web site. I publish there what I have found and think is correct. If you do not agree, just explain what you think is wrong.

Forget me! Focus on what you think is right and why my info is wrong. I will change my info/understanding, if it is wrong. No big deal for me. I like correct info. Only way to achieve it, is to discuss it. The info.

You didn't answer the French part in a way that made sense with what I said...and it's BONNE NUIT not bon nuit, so I assume your French email isn't representative of where you really live.

It doesn't matter if you believe my engineering background though, as recorded seismic activity during that period recorded a significant disturbance that correlated with the period of supposed detonation. Not only that, but atmospheric Geiger counters (basically) detected increases in radiation to confirm suspicions
So there was seismic disturbance when an atomic bomb explosed. So IT is your evidence that atomic bombs work. Not very impressive. Or planes collecting radioactive dust in the sky after detonations found radioactivity. Hm, easy to fake.
So why all these funny propaganda films from the 1950's about atomic bomb explosions? Why not show the real thing?
I think my findings at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm are sufficient to demonstrate that atomic bombs do not work. Aren't you happy? Or do you LOVE atomic bombs (and that they produce seismmic effects?).

I exposed you as a liar about your location due to your lack of the French language. Anyone living en France should've been able to read what I said, but not only did you respond inappropriately, you responded with a MASSIVE grammatical error.

Seismic activity recorded on the other side of the planet is something significant. Yes, the radiation could be fake, I agree, but your paper says how anything in critical mass would melt the container it was in which is true only if you use a material with a low specific heat, melting point, and low density. They used Beryllium and Tungsten blocks. (Tungsten means heavy stone in Swedish).

You also forgot the bit where an atom bomb has different detonation methods and stages to make sure the device goes off before melting in relation with the fissile isotopes.

Uranium requires a Cu+ sheet on side 1 separated by a platinum lattice from side 2 from a cobalt isotope. The neutrons released by the reaction are caught in the lattice and channeled to the uranium to initiate fission (generally started far above 1mi-ish). Then, since critical mass will be achieved by detonation time while keeping the temperature relatively low due to the heavy insulation of beryllium, a pre-detonation charge of anything from c4 to a heavy portion of dynamite can be used to compress the critical state mass and induce nuclear detonation.

No. Or Non (that is French for No). According US experts a critical mass of fissile metal just explodes, when mechanically compressed, i.e. it or a part of it is transformed into pure energy in some nanoseconds - light, heat, noise, shock wave, radiation and a mushroom cloud. There is no evidence for it though. Many Nobel prize physicists taking part in the invention just lied.
What I say on my website is that fission must be moderated to avoid overheating. Thus nuclear power station works. A-bombs no!
But thanks for visiting my site. As I say: copy/paste what you think is wrong and paste the correct description and I will correct.
Would you mind saying that to the families of the people killed by atom bombs? I hope they punch you. The point of an atom bomb is to blow up.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #214 on: January 31, 2015, 06:46:36 AM »

Bon nuit.

What did you think when you visited Hiroshima?
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #215 on: January 31, 2015, 08:05:48 AM »

Bon nuit.

My favorite part is where you said nuclear power is real. So fissile material is fake unless it is in a power plant.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #216 on: January 31, 2015, 12:46:33 PM »

[/quote]

If atom bombs don't actually exist then what was that thing that obliterated two Japanese cities killing hundreds of thousands of people?  There are many survivor accounts of the explosions and radiation from the bombs can still be detected with a commercially available radiation detector to this day.  Are you going to try to tell me that everyone within a few hundred mile radius of the epicenter of the explosion was in on the conspiracyTM despite being at war?  The bombs are what ended the war and you believe that they never even existed, so what really ended the war and destroyed two cities if it was not nukes?  You are almost as mistrusting as Hoppy...
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #217 on: January 31, 2015, 02:27:23 PM »

Bon nuit.

Wait, if you believe power plants work, then how on earth would a bomb not work? isnt an atomic weapon just an uncontrolled power plant reaction?
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #218 on: January 31, 2015, 02:36:58 PM »

If atom bombs don't actually exist then what was that thing that obliterated two Japanese cities killing hundreds of thousands of people?  There are many survivor accounts of the explosions and radiation from the bombs can still be detected with a commercially available radiation detector to this day.  Are you going to try to tell me that everyone within a few hundred mile radius of the epicenter of the explosion was in on the conspiracyTM despite being at war?  The bombs are what ended the war and you believe that they never even existed, so what really ended the war and destroyed two cities if it was not nukes?  You are almost as
mistrusting as Hoppy...
[/quote]

I skimmed his site and he seems to think that the destruction was caused by fire bombing which burned down the wooden japanese building.
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

« Reply #219 on: February 01, 2015, 12:18:02 AM »

Bon nuit.

Wait, if you believe power plants work, then how on earth would a bomb not work? isnt an atomic weapon just an uncontrolled power plant reaction?

To be fair, the fission reactions at a power plant cannot detonate as they don't have critical mass. They can however run away and melt the plant, which tends to cause secondary explosions in the pressure systems. This is still bad however, just more in fallout as opposed to physical destruction.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Orifiel

• Stalwart Pumpkin god supporter
« Reply #220 on: February 01, 2015, 08:23:33 AM »
@Heiwa, mon ami

The only differences in a nuclear power plant and an atom bomb is the explosives, the containment of radiation, and the fact that power plants don't deal with Critical material

A-bomb
Heats up to massive temperatures, yes, but melting doesn't occur because the thermal energy required to melt the bomb isn't present as the equation

Q = mC(delta)Time

Or

Thermal energy = mass times specific heat times Time

Input the average energy a Critical item exudes as thermal energy or the melting point of the Tungsten or Beryllium capsule and you'll find the time needed will be less than the time of detonation.

Yes, the materials do melt, but science just blows it up before it does
Je parle Français and yes, I am une fille

Pumpkin god 4 lyf

Heiwa

« Reply #221 on: February 01, 2015, 09:21:50 AM »
@Heiwa, mon ami

The only differences in a nuclear power plant and an atom bomb is the explosives, the containment of radiation, and the fact that power plants don't deal with Critical material

A-bomb
Heats up to massive temperatures, yes, but melting doesn't occur because the thermal energy required to melt the bomb isn't present as the equation

Q = mC(delta)Time

Or

Input the average energy a Critical item exudes as thermal energy or the melting point of the Tungsten or Beryllium capsule and you'll find the time needed will be less than the time of detonation.

Critical material? What are you talking about.

Critical mass! Of some metals: It is just an invention of some propagandaists. No scientific evidence that critical mass is critical.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2015, 09:48:54 AM »
@Heiwa, mon ami

A-bomb

Q = mC(delta)Time

Or

Critical mass! Of some metals: It is just an invention of some propagandaists. No scientific evidence that critical mass is critical.

What he means is critical purity, when you purify radioactive elements like uranium it gets more critical and the more critical it is the more energy it releases as radiation and heat.  Atom bombs use really high purity uranium that explodes when atoms are split by firing neutrons at them.  Nuclear reactors use lower purity uranium and it uses the heat it produces to boil water to spin turbines which generate power.

Orifiel

« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2015, 11:30:29 AM »
@Heiwa, mon ami

A-bomb

Q = mC(delta)Time

Or

What he means is critical purity, when you purify radioactive elements like uranium it gets more critical and the more critical it is the more energy it releases as radiation and heat.  Atom bombs use really high purity uranium that explodes when atoms are split by firing neutrons at them.  Nuclear reactors use lower purity uranium and it uses the heat it produces to boil water to spin turbines which generate power.

Oh thank god. Yes. Exactly.

@Heiwa

Uranium is mined (Nazca lines area has a lot of minerals and stuff like this), and it is put in an ultracentrifuge to separate the low purity and high purity Uranium.

Pumpkin god 4 lyf

Heiwa

« Reply #224 on: February 02, 2015, 06:32:14 AM »
@Heiwa, mon ami

A-bomb

Q = mC(delta)Time

Or

Oh thank god. Yes. Exactly.

@Heiwa

Uranium is mined (Nazca lines area has a lot of minerals and stuff like this), and it is put in an ultracentrifuge to separate the low purity and high purity Uranium.

Uranium ore is mined, e.g. uranium oxides. Pechblende is one type. Then you have to get rid of the oxides to produce the metal uranium. Then you have to let the uranium metal react with e.g. flour to become a gas.
That gas you can centrifuge to separate the lighter uranium235atoms from the rest. Stalin did it 1945-1949 and produced his A-bomb? A friend of mine helped Stalin do it.
Small world, isn't it. I friend of mine helped Stalin to build an A-bomb.!!
What friends do I have?

Study section 2.8 of http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm#28

Actually the Stalin A-bomb was as real a 7-dollar bill. As fake as the US bomb.

Orifiel

« Reply #225 on: February 02, 2015, 08:27:20 AM »
@Heiwa

You saying your friend helped Stalin makes you sound like a fraud. To prove this, we require your friend's name(as he'd be famous), your selfie (which we shall verify with you doing a specific thing), and a picture of both of you in a picture together.

You said one word correctly in French. Impressive. Ce n'est pas quelque chose qu'un enfant peut faire...do more, s'il te plait.

Go to Hiroshima and Nagasaki and measure the radiation levels there. Go to Project Trinity's test site. Look at the sand that has been heated into glass in that blast radius.

Or, if you're so certain they don't work, and you're rich enough to have €1m, buy some nuke-grade uranium from a few sources ex: Reykjavik, Dark Net, etc. I'll tell your so-enlightened self how to build the device, although you'll need around €2m.

Pumpkin god 4 lyf

Heiwa

« Reply #226 on: February 02, 2015, 06:20:56 PM »
@Heiwa

You saying your friend helped Stalin makes you sound like a fraud. To prove this, we require your friend's name(as he'd be famous), your selfie (which we shall verify with you doing a specific thing), and a picture of both of you in a picture together.

You said one word correctly in French. Impressive. Ce n'est pas quelque chose qu'un enfant peut faire...do more, s'il te plait.

Go to Hiroshima and Nagasaki and measure the radiation levels there. Go to Project Trinity's test site. Look at the sand that has been heated into glass in that blast radius.

Or, if you're so certain they don't work, and you're rich enough to have €1m, buy some nuke-grade uranium from a few sources ex: Reykjavik, Dark Net, etc. I'll tell your so-enlightened self how to build the device, although you'll need around €2m.
So you are an A-bomb lover. But you didn't study http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm about my friend that helped Stalin build his A-bomb with fake Saxon Uranium.
I have been to Nagasaki several times and no A-bomb destroyed it. I have also been to Albaquerque close to the Trinity site and met some of the PhDs building A-bombs. All clowns of course.
Aren't you happy that A-bombs do not work? It is all propaganda! You were fooled. The Général was/is also part of it.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #227 on: February 02, 2015, 06:27:54 PM »
My mind is literally blown.

This assclown just called Oppenheimer a clown.

And no of course she hasn't studied your site, she's actually an intelligent woman who specializes in nuclear engineering. Why on earth would she give a flying rats ass about what stupidity you have to spew?

Orifiel

« Reply #228 on: February 02, 2015, 07:00:53 PM »

And no of course she hasn't studied your site, she's actually an intelligent woman who specializes in nuclear engineering. Why on earth would she give a flying rats ass about what stupidity you have to spew?

How can you study something so mind-bendingly incorrect?? For my final project in my closing of 5 years we were asked to create a device capable, if 1kg of uranium OR plutonium were integrated, of detonating.

Oppenheimer was a bloody genius, and rightly so, as he developed the infinitesimal and harnessed its power, albeit to ill effect

Pumpkin god 4 lyf

Heiwa

« Reply #229 on: February 02, 2015, 09:06:41 PM »

How can you study something so mind-bendingly incorrect?? For my final project in my closing of 5 years we were asked to create a device capable, if 1kg of uranium OR plutonium were integrated, of detonating.

Oppenheimer was a bloody genius, and rightly so, as he developed the infinitesimal and harnessed its power, albeit to ill effect

Anyway, it seems Stalin managed to copy/paste together an atomic bomb from scratch in four years, while the Islamic Republic of Iran is trying since 30-40 years to do it. My conclusion is that atomic bombs do not work at all and that Stalin just played along the propaganda game started by the USA 1945.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #230 on: February 02, 2015, 09:37:09 PM »

Holy crap, so basically your like dissertation was to design a nuclear bomb? That's rather bad ass. My Environmental Sciences major probably won't have me doing anything near as awesome.

Heiwa, there is a difference between a nation who is having all of its nuclear scientists killed by the Mossad, is embargoed from easily acquiring the materials the create a bomb and is under some of the heaviest embargoes in history and a superpower with all the money and power of a superpower set to accomplish the goal.

Oh and the head start of getting some of the Nazi scientist who had been working on the German bomb.

You know, history stuff heiwa. Check it out.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #231 on: February 02, 2015, 09:42:58 PM »

Anyway, it seems Stalin managed to copy/paste together an atomic bomb from scratch in four years, while the Islamic Republic of Iran is trying since 30-40 years to do it. My conclusion is that atomic bombs do not work at all and that Stalin just played along the propaganda game started by the USA 1945.

There was actually an experiment done where two guys without backgrounds in nuclear physics were asked to design an atomic bomb only using publicly accessible information on the Internet and given 48 hours to do so and they succeeded.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #232 on: February 02, 2015, 09:47:00 PM »

There was actually an experiment done where two guys without backgrounds in nuclear physics were asked to design an atomic bomb only using publicly accessible information on the Internet and given 48 hours to do so and they succeeded.

Hell, Sum of All Fears has a rather detailed description on the subject. Tritium! Moar tritium!

Heiwa

« Reply #233 on: February 02, 2015, 10:22:43 PM »

I describe how you make an atomic bomb at my web site in a bag. It is easy. Just 61 kg pure U235 knocked together. Only problem is it doesn't work.   

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #234 on: February 02, 2015, 10:25:55 PM »

I describe how you make an atomic bomb at my web site in a bag. It is easy. Just 61 kg pure U235 knocked together. Only problem is it doesn't work.

Yes it does.

ausGeoff

« Reply #235 on: February 03, 2015, 12:52:26 AM »
So our glorified boat mechanic Björkman is apparently a marine engineer, a structural engineer, an astrophysicist, a nuclear physicist, an aeronautics engineer, and a mechanical engineer.  All with a single degree from the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.

The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015 list the best global universities and are the only international university performance tables to judge world class universities.  Chalmers is listed at No. 276 in the world rankings.  The  Australian National University ranks at No. 45, and the University of Melbourne ranks at No. 33, so it's obvious that Chalmers isn't exactly the epitome of global tertiary education LOL.

And this could explain partly why Björkman has such an unwarranted and overblown opinion of his alleged academic credentials;  his single, fairly average "qualification" obtained forty years ago just can't sustain his multiple-disciplinary claims.

Heiwa

« Reply #236 on: February 03, 2015, 04:50:19 AM »

Yes it does.

Any photos to prove it?

« Reply #237 on: February 03, 2015, 04:58:45 AM »
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Heiwa

« Reply #238 on: February 03, 2015, 05:00:04 AM »

The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015 list the best global universities and are the only international university performance tables to judge world class universities.  Chalmers is listed at No. 276 in the world rankings.  The  Australian National University ranks at No. 45, and the University of Melbourne ranks at No. 33, so it's obvious that Chalmers isn't exactly the epitome of global tertiary education LOL.

And this could explain partly why Björkman has such an unwarranted and overblown opinion of his alleged academic credentials;  his single, fairly average "qualification" obtained forty years ago just can't sustain his multiple-disciplinary claims.

You are almost right after all - I graduated 45 years ago from Chalmers University. Time goes. And since then I have learnt a lot more and made a lot of money. That's why I present all my findings at my popular web site http://heiwaco.com and offer anybody €1 million to invalidate either (1) the Björkman Axiom about structures (they do not self destruct from top down as suggested by terrorists), or (2) my suggestion that humans cannot ever travel in space, i.e. topic - somebody won my Challenge.

Actually plenty people have tried but nobody has won. But plenty people have learnt a lot.

Isn't it good?

Heiwa

« Reply #239 on: February 03, 2015, 05:00:54 AM »