I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #180 on: January 28, 2015, 01:08:57 PM »
Heiwa is not a FEer
Maybe not, but his knowledge of geophysics and astrophysics, and the mechanics of tidal forces is so lacking he may as well be a FE'r for all practical purposes.  If you read the nonsensical rubbish and outright lies he posts HERE on his less-than-popular sites, you'd see why any self-respecting RE'r would be embarrassed to mention his name in public as being (supposedly) a round earther.   
   ;D

Preaching to the choir Geoffro. Read other posts sometime.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

ausGeoff

« Reply #181 on: January 28, 2015, 03:23:04 PM »

Yeah... I know mate.    ;D

It just seems worth it to me to repeat over and again how nonsensical Björkman and his site's contents are, as too many people—particularly FEs—seem prepared to grant him a modicum of credibility, rather than calling him out for the clown he is.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #182 on: January 29, 2015, 03:31:23 AM »

It just seems worth it to me to repeat over and again how nonsensical Björkman and his site's contents are, as too many people—particularly FEs—seem prepared to grant him a modicum of credibility, rather than calling him out for the clown he is.

According reliable statistics my site had 546 visitors/day the past 30 days and it appears most visitors are very happy. I have recieved only two impolite, anonymous mails from unhappy visitors past 30 days. It seems very few visitors are coming from FE forum though.

Most popular subpage is http://heiwaco.com/news8.htm about the M/S Costa Concordia incidents 13/14 January 2012 and the trial of the innocent Master, whose ship acidentally contacted something hidden below the surface of the sea one evening and the next day capsized and sank due to being unseaworthy.

The criminal court at Grosseto/Italy is a circus, where plenty clowns can be seen.

Arith

« Reply #183 on: January 29, 2015, 04:11:51 AM »
Then my popular server is more popular than yours! I have the same amount of visitors, and none of the unhappy emails!
According to reliable statistics, all 625 people who have visited yesterday were 100% satisfied, and left feeling rested and happy after visiting my popular server.

Except I'm not deluded, and realize that they're automated visits - which explains why nobody spends more than a minute or two on your popular dive.

Also I had no idea you had affiliation with the Italian court system.

Heiwa

« Reply #184 on: January 29, 2015, 05:27:50 AM »
Except I'm not deluded, and realize that they're automated visits - which explains why nobody spends more than a minute or two on your popular dive.

The robot is programmed to spend an automited minute or two on my popular dive? Why would anyone do this? Find a robot? Program it? To automatically visit my popular dive. You must be sick. Suggest you take time off, visit a doctor or ask your mother to help.

You have a mum?

Arith

« Reply #185 on: January 29, 2015, 05:33:56 AM »
Yes. A bot made to find vulnerabilities in your popular crap site. Welcome to the world of computers. ... now get out.

I don't need a doctor, or mommy to help me figure out when someone is just inflating his ego.
Your attempts at getting under my skin are just laughable.

« Reply #186 on: January 29, 2015, 05:41:30 AM »

According reliable statistics my site had 546 visitors/day the past 30 days and it appears most visitors are very happy. I have recieved only two impolite, anonymous mails from unhappy visitors past 30 days. It seems very few visitors are coming from FE forum though.

Most popular subpage is http://heiwaco.com/news8.htm about the M/S Costa Concordia incidents 13/14 January 2012 and the trial of the innocent Master, whose ship acidentally contacted something hidden below the surface of the sea one evening and the next day capsized and sank due to being unseaworthy.

The criminal court at Grosseto/Italy is a circus, where plenty clowns can be seen.

It accidentally contacted something under under the surface because the captain was a halfwit and got too close to the coast trying to show off.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #187 on: January 29, 2015, 10:53:56 AM »

The robot is programmed to spend an automited minute or two on my popular dive? Why would anyone do this?

A Web crawler is an Internet bot that systematically browses the World Wide Web, typically for the purpose of Web indexing. A Web crawler may also be called a Web spider,[1] an ant, an automatic indexer,[2] or (in the FOAF software context) a Web scutter.[3]

Web search engines and some other sites use Web crawling or spidering software to update their web content or indexes of others sites' web content. Web crawlers can copy all the pages they visit for later processing by a search engine that indexes the downloaded pages so that users can search them much more quickly.

Crawlers can validate hyperlinks and HTML code. They can also be used for web scraping (see also data-driven programming).
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #188 on: January 29, 2015, 11:26:32 AM »

The robot is programmed to spend an automited minute or two on my popular dive? Why would anyone do this?

A Web crawler is an Internet bot that systematically browses the World Wide Web, typically for the purpose of Web indexing. A Web crawler may also be called a Web spider,[1] an ant, an automatic indexer,[2] or (in the FOAF software context) a Web scutter.[3]

Web search engines and some other sites use Web crawling or spidering software to update their web content or indexes of others sites' web content. Web crawlers can copy all the pages they visit for later processing by a search engine that indexes the downloaded pages so that users can search them much more quickly.

Crawlers can validate hyperlinks and HTML code. They can also be used for web scraping (see also data-driven programming).

The search engines visit my site to assist their clients - to find me. To down load and record a page takes less than a second. I can program the statistics application to ignore these search engines visits, etc.  No big deal.  But 50% of my visitors find me anyway. My good reputation is all over the www. It has been suggested to put ads on the pages and earn money but it will disturb the attention of the visitors. I like my clean, good loooking pages with correct and valuable info.

Plenty useless clowns are jealous and wet their pants about it. Terrible, isn't?

BTW - noone has won my Challenge yet. Send in your application with full info.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #189 on: January 29, 2015, 11:33:49 AM »

Quote from: /wiki/Web_crawler

The search engines visit my site to assist their clients - to find me. To down load and record a page takes less than a second. I can program the statistics application to ignore these search engines visits, etc.  No big deal.  But 50% of my visitors find me anyway. My good reputation is all over the www. It has been suggested to put ads on the pages and earn money but it will disturb the attention of the visitors. I like my clean, good loooking pages with correct and valuable info.

Plenty useless clowns are jealous and wet their pants about it. Terrible, isn't?

So now you are saying that you only have half of the people that you said visit your site?

I have a great idea, just screen cap the analytic page for your site and post it. Make sure to blur out any sensitive stuff, Im not out to hack it.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #190 on: January 29, 2015, 11:37:11 AM »

If no one has won your challenge then what do you call me giving you all of the information requested on your challenge?  I have given you the information that you requested so tell me what I am missing or admit defeat.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:31:56 PM by mikeman7918 »
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #191 on: January 29, 2015, 04:00:26 PM »
Heiwa - where is the evidence for your "good reputation"? You aren't known anywhere on the web except for on a few conspiracy forums, and even amongst those you're either banned and/or exposed as a pathalogical liar with little grasp of the subjects you discuss.
I've seen few uglier looking websites than yours, and no matter how many times you call it "popular" you aren't fooling anyone. Then again, maybe you aren't as deluded as you would have us believe, and you're just baiting. In which case, great trolling.

Heiwa

« Reply #192 on: January 29, 2015, 08:05:11 PM »
Heiwa - where is the evidence for your "good reputation"? You aren't known anywhere on the web except for on a few conspiracy forums, and even amongst those you're either banned and/or exposed as a pathalogical liar with little grasp of the subjects you discuss.
I've seen few uglier looking websites than yours, and no matter how many times you call it "popular" you aren't fooling anyone. Then again, maybe you aren't as deluded as you would have us believe, and you're just baiting. In which case, great trolling.

Hm, you are just jealous, blind and a halfwit. Nobody has shown anything wrong with the info I publish. Try yourself! Copy/paste anything from my site and show it is a lie! You cannot.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #193 on: January 29, 2015, 08:47:23 PM »

Hm, you are just jealous, blind and a halfwit. Nobody has shown anything wrong with the info I publish. Try yourself! Copy/paste anything from my site and show it is a lie! You cannot.

You know what, tomorrow I'm going to spend a while creating a thread that is going to do just that. I'm going to go full sodukhan or katsung on your ass and point out every single thing that is wrong with it. Then I'm going to follow you around to every site you post at and link back to that thread and encourage everyone here to do the same.

It'll be fun! See you tomorrow.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

ausGeoff

« Reply #194 on: January 30, 2015, 12:47:44 AM »
According reliable statistics my site had 546 visitors/day the past 30 days and it appears most visitors are very happy. I have received only two impolite, anonymous mails from unhappy visitors past 30 days. It seems very few visitors are coming from FE forum though.
Notice how Björkman "conveniently" doesn't quote the source of those reliable statistics?  That's because it's nothing more than a figure he pulls out of his hat.  It's imaginary.  You'll also note that he didn't try and dispute my Alexa statistics—mainly because they proved his site visit claims to be all lies.

Björkman's entire existence and his nonsensical web pages are built around a fabric of misrepresentation, distortions of fact, third-party disinformation, delusions of grandeur, fantasy, technical ignorance, and outright lies.

One could learn more about genuine science and engineering from Bozo the clown, rather than this glorified boat mechanic.    ;D

Arith

« Reply #195 on: January 30, 2015, 03:10:34 AM »

So now suddenly it's not so fantastic that bots visit your popular website huh? I'll give you this, you stopped calling everyone terrorist. (Which is funny to me, because I imagine you calling everything you don't like terrorist - Old woman at the grocery checkout line taking too long? " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Anders standing there pointing proclaiming terrorist!)

As for your good reputation, at least there you're partially correct. JREF forums are a prime example of that. Also, advertisers don't care about your website, they want ads on everything. If my server were a public facing site, I'm sure I'd get those too. Props for not going down that road, I have to concede that.

Clean, good looking website? Okay, you have GOT to be trolling here, because nobody in their right mind throws alphabet soup at a canvas and calls it a scientific publication. The actual content? FULL of handwaving and assertions. Very little fact. It's hard to take someone serious in a publication when they put SO MUCH BIAS into everything. Not to mention a woefully painful lack of design principles.

I bet the Google spider that hits your popular website needs to be repaired after encountering such sheer amounts of stupid.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 03:19:51 AM by Arith »

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #196 on: January 30, 2015, 06:17:39 AM »
Mr. bjorkman uses the same tactic as propaganda in totalitarian countries. He thinks that if he yells loudly enough, and says everything with complete conviction, people will eventually believe him.
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #197 on: January 30, 2015, 06:24:16 AM »
Mr. bjorkman uses the same tactic as propaganda in totalitarian countries. He thinks that if he yells loudly enough, and says everything with complete conviction, people will eventually believe him.
Weirdly, that just what mainstream science does. They corner the market in bull crap.
You people attack Heiwa's site because it scares you. I don't agree with everything Heiwa says but his site is very informative and gives food for thought for anyone that takes their time to look at it.

This site is simply an attack site for you people. You have no interest in finding the truth about anything other than what has already been ingrained into you by pre/post school indoctrination.

Why don't some of you take a time out and actually look at alternatives, instead of sticking to your given subjects. You might find it more interesting if you can use your logical brains and common sense for a while.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #198 on: January 30, 2015, 06:32:15 AM »
Weirdly, that just what mainstream science does. They corner the market in bull crap.
You people attack Heiwa's site because it scares you. I don't agree with everything Heiwa says but his site is very informative and gives food for thought for anyone that takes their time to look at it.

This site is simply an attack site for you people. You have no interest in finding the truth about anything other than what has already been ingrained into you by pre/post school indoctrination.

Why don't some of you take a time out and actually look at alternatives, instead of sticking to your given subjects. You might find it more interesting if you can use your logical brains and common sense for a while.
Scepti, Anders is a lot like you in that he's long on criticizing the mainstream but short on providing evidence that supports his own opinions.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Socratic Amusement

• An Exercise in Witty Exploration
« Reply #199 on: January 30, 2015, 06:39:43 AM »

If you still think after all this time on this website that science is merely the opinion of the majority and that they silence any disagreement with their position, then I truly, truly worry about your ability to function as a human being.
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing."

Heiwa

« Reply #200 on: January 30, 2015, 06:41:25 AM »

Scepti, Anders is a lot like you in that he's long on criticizing the mainstream but short on providing evidence that supports his own opinions.

My site is mainly, >80%, about safety at sea based on facts. Mainstream media do not like safety at sea and publish just nonsense about it.
That's why I expanded with a few pages about fake atomic bombs, fake space travel and fake 911 structural analysises, where media also support hoaxes of all kind.

Orifiel

• Stalwart Pumpkin god supporter
« Reply #201 on: January 30, 2015, 07:06:37 AM »

You think RE'ers haven't ever had doubt? Please! We all had our doubts, but using history, mathematics and simple logic experiments, we've developed the belief that the earth is round. For thousands of years people have believed the earth is round, countries today believe it is, we've established satellites over the earth that ORBIT it and use the INERTIAL FORCE GENERATED BY THE RESISTANCE OF CENTRIPITAL ACCELERATION to keep them up, our theoretical physics (I've noticed a topic or 6 that uses theoretical and GEN/SPEC relativity) proves RE is truth, and all you guys can do is create a massive turtle that holds the earth up...

It isn't that we're closed-minded (at least I'm not), but you don't provide sufficient logical evidence to sway our beliefs. It's like trying to convert a faithful Christian to Islam by only telling the Christian that his religion is wrong and the Qu-ran (?) is the truth.

You, personally, have created denpressure, and while that's all fine and dandy, science already has your denpressure and we call it atmospheric pressure! Not only is your concept already an established thing, but the equation that good sir AusGeoff introduced me to indirectly that was apparently YOUR post, didn't account for acceleration
Je parle Français and yes, I am une fille

Pumpkin god 4 lyf

Orifiel

« Reply #202 on: January 30, 2015, 08:32:15 AM »
@Heiwa

I see your email est en Français, donc tu dois pouvoir lit ce phrase facilement! T' habites là, mais je pense que tu es un menteur avec votre faux argents, questions-réponses, et bravade. Je là habite et je ce veux t'exposer!

^^ this part hasn't been translated correctly by iTranslate, Google, Bab, or Babylon Translate :) let's see how fake you might be, down to the email. If you really lived in France though, this shouldn't be terrible to read!^^

Now for my English portion!

Heiwa, your nuke section is entirely invalid as I, as a nuclear engineer, have expertise enough to discredit your Lyssenko claims. Not only that, since I may be lying due to this being the internet, but seismology, the evolution of plant and fauna, detectable radiation, measurable EMF disruption, and Japanese testimony describing a massive cloud all discredit you.

Not only this, but the US didn't create an atom bomb to display technological superiourity over Russia, but did it for Germany and to force an end to conflict with Japan. Your Lysenko (you made a typo) argument doesn't even hold water as there's no evidence the family controlled the collective knowledge of multiple nations.

Pumpkin god 4 lyf

Heiwa

« Reply #203 on: January 30, 2015, 02:04:54 PM »
@Heiwa

I see your email est en Français, donc tu dois pouvoir lit ce phrase facilement! T' habites là, mais je pense que tu es un menteur avec votre faux argents, questions-réponses, et bravade. Je là habite et je ce veux t'exposer!

^^ this part hasn't been translated correctly by iTranslate, Google, Bab, or Babylon Translate :) let's see how fake you might be, down to the email. If you really lived in France though, this shouldn't be terrible to read!^^

Heiwa, your nuke section is entirely invalid as I, as a nuclear engineer, have expertise enough to discredit your Lyssenko claims. Not only that, since I may be lying due to this being the internet, but seismology, the evolution of plant and fauna, detectable radiation, measurable EMF disruption, and Japanese testimony describing a massive cloud all discredit you.

Not only this, but the US didn't create an atom bomb to display technological superiourity over Russia, but did it for Germany and to force an end to conflict with Japan. Your Lysenko (you made a typo) argument doesn't even hold water as there's no evidence the family controlled the collective knowledge of multiple nations.

Bon nuit.

you are a nuke engineer!?  I don't believe it. Prove it! Then prove that I do not exist, that I lie, that I am not ... anything. Why should I lie? Why?

This thread is getting stranger and stranger with more nuts and wits joining. I am just a friendly, honest guy. Somebody here linked to my popular web site. I publish there what I have found and think is correct. If you do not agree, just explain what you think is wrong.

Forget me! Focus on what you think is right and why my info is wrong. I will change my info/understanding, if it is wrong. No big deal for me. I like correct info. Only way to achieve it, is to discuss it. The info.

ausGeoff

« Reply #204 on: January 30, 2015, 02:29:05 PM »
Nope.  Wrong yet again my friend.  It's called "mainstream" science even by people such as yourself, and called that for a very good reason.  Mainstream also means 'established', 'dominant', 'prevailing' and 'accepted'.  Are you seriously now suggesting that the entire, worldwide, scientific fraternity is simply "marketing" total nonsense?

You people attack Heiwa's site because it scares you.
Nope again.  We "attack" it because it's a farrago of lies, misrepresentation, distortions of fact, erroneous science and engineering, unqualified personal claims, bogus citations and plain ignorance.  In case you hadn't noticed, we've been laughing at Björkman and his sites ever since he started infesting these forums with his conceited opinions—when in reality he's only a glorified boat mechanic with an ego the size of a small asteroid LOL.

I don't agree with everything Heiwa says...
And nor should you;  it's 99% crapola.

So where exactly, and what sorts of resources did you use sceptimatic, in order to learn what you know about science and maths?  It seems you automatically refute just about every bit of "conventional" science out of hand, so I'd be interested in knowing how you learned what you now claim to know.  You posted earlier that you possess thirteen "academic" qualifications; where did you gain those if not at a university?  Or if you were self-taught, what types of reference books—other than what round earthers refer to of course—did you utilise to do so?

ausGeoff

« Reply #205 on: January 30, 2015, 02:43:00 PM »
you are a nuke engineer!?  I don't believe it. Prove it!
So now poor old Björkman is accusing somebody he's never even met of being a liar.  How childish can one get LOL.  The guy is obviously struggling now to maintain some sort of credibility, despite in reality being nothing more than a glorified boat mechanic.

I am just a friendly, honest guy.
Uh... no you're not.  The entire interwebs see you as a total whack-job and liar and clown.  What's it like to have the entire science/engineering fraternity laughing at you all day, every day?  Must be very damaging for that monstrous ego of yours, and the absurd fairy tales you've wallpapered your silly sites with.

I like correct info.
No you don't.  You live on lies and deceit and disinformation.  "Correct" information is the antithesis of all you stand for.

I suggest that people check out "The Unique World of Anders Björkman" at THIS site for some more info about the guy.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #206 on: January 30, 2015, 04:04:54 PM »

@Heiwa

Bon nuit.

you are a nuke engineer!?  I don't believe it. Prove it! Then prove that I do not exist, that I lie, that I am not ... anything. Why should I lie? Why?

This thread is getting stranger and stranger with more nuts and wits joining. I am just a friendly, honest guy. Somebody here linked to my popular web site. I publish there what I have found and think is correct. If you do not agree, just explain what you think is wrong.

Forget me! Focus on what you think is right and why my info is wrong. I will change my info/understanding, if it is wrong. No big deal for me. I like correct info. Only way to achieve it, is to discuss it. The info.
Ok. For one, your claims for the nuclear test with ships is all wrong. The ships did take damage. The bomb didn't use uranium. The test should be the Bikini Atoll test that took place in 1946.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Orifiel

« Reply #207 on: January 30, 2015, 06:36:54 PM »
@Heiwa

Bon nuit.

You didn't answer the French part in a way that made sense with what I said...and it's BONNE NUIT not bon nuit, so I assume your French email isn't representative of where you really live.

It doesn't matter if you believe my engineering background though, as recorded seismic activity during that period recorded a significant disturbance that correlated with the period of supposed detonation. Not only that, but atmospheric Geiger counters (basically) detected increases in radiation to confirm suspicions

Pumpkin god 4 lyf

Heiwa

« Reply #208 on: January 30, 2015, 09:11:22 PM »
@Heiwa

Bon nuit.

You didn't answer the French part in a way that made sense with what I said...and it's BONNE NUIT not bon nuit, so I assume your French email isn't representative of where you really live.

It doesn't matter if you believe my engineering background though, as recorded seismic activity during that period recorded a significant disturbance that correlated with the period of supposed detonation. Not only that, but atmospheric Geiger counters (basically) detected increases in radiation to confirm suspicions
You are supposed to expose me as a liar. Go ahead and try.
So there was seismic disturbance when an atomic bomb explosed. So IT is your evidence that atomic bombs work. Not very impressive. Or planes collecting radioactive dust in the sky after detonations found radioactivity. Hm, easy to fake.
So why all these funny propaganda films from the 1950's about atomic bomb explosions? Why not show the real thing?
I think my findings at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm are sufficient to demonstrate that atomic bombs do not work. Aren't you happy? Or do you LOVE atomic bombs (and that they produce seismmic effects?).
Anyway, try to find anything wrong with my web page.
And do no suggest that I lie.

Orifiel

« Reply #209 on: January 30, 2015, 09:35:18 PM »

Bon nuit.

You are supposed to expose me as a liar. Go ahead and try.
So there was seismic disturbance when an atomic bomb explosed. So IT is your evidence that atomic bombs work. Not very impressive. Or planes collecting radioactive dust in the sky after detonations found radioactivity. Hm, easy to fake.
So why all these funny propaganda films from the 1950's about atomic bomb explosions? Why not show the real thing?
I think my findings at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm are sufficient to demonstrate that atomic bombs do not work. Aren't you happy? Or do you LOVE atomic bombs (and that they produce seismmic effects?).
Anyway, try to find anything wrong with my web page.
And do no suggest that I lie.

I exposed you as a liar about your location due to your lack of the French language. Anyone living en France should've been able to read what I said, but not only did you respond inappropriately, you responded with a MASSIVE grammatical error.

Seismic activity recorded on the other side of the planet is something significant. Yes, the radiation could be fake, I agree, but your paper says how anything in critical mass would melt the container it was in which is true only if you use a material with a low specific heat, melting point, and low density. They used Beryllium and Tungsten blocks. (Tungsten means heavy stone in Swedish).

You also forgot the bit where an atom bomb has different detonation methods and stages to make sure the device goes off before melting in relation with the fissile isotopes.

Uranium requires a Cu+ sheet on side 1 separated by a platinum lattice from side 2 from a cobalt isotope. The neutrons released by the reaction are caught in the lattice and channeled to the uranium to initiate fission (generally started far above 1mi-ish). Then, since critical mass will be achieved by detonation time while keeping the temperature relatively low due to the heavy insulation of beryllium, a pre-detonation charge of anything from c4 to a heavy portion of dynamite can be used to compress the critical state mass and induce nuclear detonation.

Care to add that into your site?

Pumpkin god 4 lyf