I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2015, 01:13:25 PM »
Who did the peer review, contact details please.
Many years ago I got a paper published in the hardcopy ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics, JEM, and then the editor organized the peer review. After publication of my paper the poor editor was fired and probably tortured by CIA/DHS? I sent another paper to JEM but the new editor was afraid to handle it BUT it was later peer reviewed, etc., by EMI - http://heiwaco.com/emi2013.htm .

ASCE actually asked me to peer review papers coming in to them. You know, I am a recognized academician. But I don't like ASCE. They support terrorism! Not good.

It seems it is nothing wrong with my scientific analysises in my papers - but they are not policically correct. GWB and Condi Rice got upset!

Again you posit that the multiple floors that have taken the impact are of the same integrity as the rest of the undamaged towers. Which is incredibly wrong. Making the paper entirely wrong. I have full confidence your Saturn V work is as fundamentally flawed. 

Furthermore as an American who had to wake up to the horrors of that morning I feel you border on incredibly offensive.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2015, 03:37:54 PM »
Re the human space travel Challenge it is easy. Every human space trip done so far starting with Yuri Gagarin 1961 and ending with clowns going to the International Fake/Space Station 2015 is a hoax.
Just out of curiosity, how do you explain the 7 space tourists who paid the Russians upwards of $20 million a pop to visit the ISS?

Try my other Challenge! A weak top bit C of a structure shall crash the stronger bottom part A keeping C up. Many US experts of all kind say it is possible! Has only happened twice, but anyway.
Incorrect.
#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">#
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 05:01:05 PM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2015, 04:36:11 PM »
Just like a rhetorical question isn't meant to be answered, it's just to make a point, it seems like this ridiculous challenge is just meant to make a point, and maybe to inflate Heiwa's ego. If mikeman gives Heiwa what he is asking for, Heiwa will probably just come up with some other requirements. Heiwa, you should meet Kent Hovind, he has a impossible little challenge too.
Heiwa, you implied that since no one has answered you challenge, everyone else it stupider than you. That is a serious case of hubris.

Fron what I have observed, this is true.  If Heiwa is reading this, I would like him to know that he is wrong about space travel being impossible and if he does what he promised he would do if anyone won his challenge then maybe people would take his first challenge more seriously, but who wants to spend time doing a challenge if they know that they will not be given the promised reward?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2015, 11:58:50 PM »
I bet you confirmed batciulars just can't wait for NASA to probe Uranus. 😄

You are making me look literate again Charlie. How can I hide as a dumb hippie if you keep this up?.
you can't hide your self , let alone claim to hide anyone else .found your sad nasty ass weeks ago piss ant .
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

?

guv

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2015, 12:53:24 AM »
I bet you confirmed batciulars just can't wait for NASA to probe Uranus. 😄

You are making me look literate again Charlie. How can I hide as a dumb hippie if you keep this up?.
you can't hide your self , let alone claim to hide anyone else .found your sad nasty ass weeks ago piss ant .

Well come and drink a shit load of long necks and we can build a pendulum.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:55:02 AM by guv »

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2015, 09:55:49 AM »
I have made a poll to see if the community thinks I won or lost Heiwa's challenge.  Here it is.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2015, 07:36:11 PM »

If Heiwa is reading this, I would like him to know that he is wrong about space travel being impossible and if he does what he promised he would do if anyone won his challenge then maybe people would take his first challenge more seriously, but who wants to spend time doing a challenge if they know that they will not be given the promised reward?

Sorry, you are wrong about human space travel. Re my Challenges - I quote from my web site (http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm ):

Terrorists, Holocaust deniers (and demolition companies) are also welcome to participate in order to confirm their actions/ideas/services!
Send your entry (description of structure + verified result of test/video) to Anders Björkman, 6 rue Victor Hugo, F 06 240 Beausoleil, France, anders.bjorkman@wanadoo.fr
Money is evidently available in the bank

It means that you must send the required info to me and not moan and groan like a baby on the Internet that you have won. I will evidently publish the info of the winner on my site.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2015, 07:42:52 PM »

If Heiwa is reading this, I would like him to know that he is wrong about space travel being impossible and if he does what he promised he would do if anyone won his challenge then maybe people would take his first challenge more seriously, but who wants to spend time doing a challenge if they know that they will not be given the promised reward?

Sorry, you are wrong about human space travel. Re my Challenges - I quote from my web site (http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm ):

Terrorists, Holocaust deniers (and demolition companies) are also welcome to participate in order to confirm their actions/ideas/services!
Send your entry (description of structure + verified result of test/video) to Anders Björkman, 6 rue Victor Hugo, F 06 240 Beausoleil, France, anders.bjorkman@wanadoo.fr

It means that you must send the required info to me and not moan and groan like a baby on the Internet that you have won. I will evidently publish the info of the winner on my site.

You need to amend your challenge to state that no computer models are accepted. Only a fully functional space vehicle will be possible to be used as evidence.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Arith

« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2015, 03:45:39 AM »

In other words, send the capsule to his doorstep. What are you waiting for? Proof of prize money?!

« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2015, 05:09:30 AM »
Re the human space travel Challenge it is easy. Every human space trip done so far starting with Yuri Gagarin 1961 and ending with clowns going to the International Fake/Space Station 2015 is a hoax.
Just out of curiosity, how do you explain the 7 space tourists who paid the Russians upwards of $20 million a pop to visit the ISS?

Try my other Challenge! A weak top bit C of a structure shall crash the stronger bottom part A keeping C up. Many US experts of all kind say it is possible! Has only happened twice, but anyway.
Incorrect.
Where are the high carbon steel columns in that building ? Your comparison is apple & oranges . Molten steel & rock that couldn't be extinguished for over a week . That is fire fighters testimonial who were there. Thermite mixed with petrol & caster sugar.? What domestic fight would be carrying that as it's fuel load?
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.

« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2015, 05:16:12 AM »
I don't know who perpetrated that crime. But it sure as hell wasn't just planes that brought those towers down .

« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2015, 06:09:35 AM »
Where are the high carbon steel columns in that building ? Your comparison is apple & oranges . Molten steel & rock that couldn't be extinguished for over a week . That is fire fighters testimonial who were there. Thermite mixed with petrol & caster sugar.? What domestic fight would be carrying that as it's fuel load?
??? Where was any of that mentioned in the challenge?  The challenge only mentioned top-down collapse of a building, which I have clearly shown.  So where's my million?
That building has been gutted & internally weakened on all floors bar the top few levels . So your claiming the twin towers with it's steel structured tied together columns. Would have collapse in the same manner ?

?

BJ1234

« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2015, 06:53:25 AM »

Incorrect.
Because there is no plastics, woods, or other materials that burn in a sky scraper... ::)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2015, 07:17:58 AM »
??? Where was any of that mentioned in the challenge?  The challenge only mentioned top-down collapse of a building, which I have clearly shown.  So where's my million?
That building has been gutted & internally weakened on all floors bar the top few levels.
Citation please.

So your claiming the twin towers with it's steel structured tied together columns. Would have collapse in the same manner ?
Where did I make that claim?  ???

« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2015, 08:16:00 AM »
The internet was crying out for another thread about 9/11 building collapse...
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2015, 08:18:25 AM »
That building has been gutted & internally weakened on all floors bar the top few levels . So your claiming the twin towers with it's steel structured tied together columns. Would have collapse in the same manner ?

You need to look at how the the Towers were held up structurally. There were two key flaws when it came to holding themselves up after the damage they were inflicted with.

First, they were built to maximize internal floor space, so the structural beams holding up the floors were virtually all on the outside of the building and arranged in a step pattern. So only 1/3 of the beam sections were holding up any given floor.

Second the core of the building was thin steel beams encased in drywall, which both planes were able to in some way damage (far more in the first buildings impact).

What caused them to collapse is easily seen and understood after knowing those. The floors that were damaged were burning at over 1,800 degrees f. The floor beams running from the damaged core to the damaged outer supports began to sag. As they sagged they pulled the outer support beams in, compromising the entire building.

Eventually one of the floors gave way and collapsed, bringing not one floor down, but the entire building above that floor down with it on top of the building.

The reason I say Heiwas analysis is wrong is because he lumps the damaged floors in with the undamaged portions of the tower, basically saying why would these structurally sound parts of a building collapse?!

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2015, 09:02:53 AM »

Remember those times when I said that I would check the code for realism?  I am doing that for the reasons that you stated.  It will verify the realism of the program that can simulate a successful Apollo mission.  If you want video evidence then check out the original videos from the Moon, more specifically the dust and how it moves when it's kicked into the air and how that proves that there was no atmosphere present when that was being filmed.

Heiwa

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2015, 03:00:14 AM »
Strange - here an anonymous clown claims he has won my difficult Challenge but she/he has never submitted the required info to me for verification. Too difficult?

Thus, in order to win my Challenges: 1. Read the rules at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm ! 2. Try to be clever! 3. Submit your findings to me. 4. Do not announce on the Internet that you have won when you have not. It just shows you are stupid.

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2015, 03:46:13 AM »

He could just as easily forward that money to these people: http://www.debunking911.com/

« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2015, 05:55:22 AM »

You need to look at how the the Towers were held up structurally. There were two key flaws when it came to holding themselves up after the damage they were inflicted with.

First, they were built to maximize internal floor space, so the structural beams holding up the floors were virtually all on the outside of the building and arranged in a step pattern. So only 1/3 of the beam sections were holding up any given floor.

Second the core of the building was thin steel beams encased in drywall, which both planes were able to in some way damage (far more in the first buildings impact).

What caused them to collapse is easily seen and understood after knowing those. The floors that were damaged were burning at over 1,800 degrees f. The floor beams running from the damaged core to the damaged outer supports began to sag. As they sagged they pulled the outer support beams in, compromising the entire building.

Eventually one of the floors gave way and collapsed, bringing not one floor down, but the entire building above that floor down with it on top of the building.

The reason I say Heiwas analysis is wrong is because he lumps the damaged floors in with the undamaged portions of the tower, tbasically saying why would these structurally sound parts of a building collapse?!
It not possible to compact the steel beams as you are claiming ,they would bow out or in There is footage of moult & metal poring out of the buildings structural joints . The only thing that could cause metal to melt like that is a thermite mixture.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2015, 06:23:42 AM »

He could just as easily forward that money to these people: http://www.debunking911.com/
And yet he didn't.  Tells you something about his integrity, doesn't it?

It not possible to compact the steel beams as you are claiming ,they would bow out or in There is footage of moult & metal poring out of the buildings structural joints . The only thing that could cause metal to melt like that is a thermite mixture.
Anyone who has worked with metals knows that you don't need to melt steel to weaken it.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2015, 07:26:50 AM »

The reason I say Heiwas analysis is wrong is because he lumps the damaged floors in with the undamaged portions of the tower, tbasically saying why would these structurally sound parts of a building collapse?!

The floor beams running from the damaged core to the damaged outer supports began to sag. As they sagged they pulled the outer support beams in, compromising the entire building.

As in buckled them.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2015, 07:40:00 AM »

If you bend metal it gets hotter because of tidal friction.

Heiwa

« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2015, 05:28:01 PM »

In order to win one of my two difficult Challenges - (A) Can a weak top crush a strong bottom keeping the top in place and if yes how? and (B) Can a human go to the Moon/Mars and if yes how? you really have to read the rules at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm and then produce the required information.
You cannot, just like many terrorists (like GWB and Condirice), just suggest you are right and then start shooting at your friendly Challenger. 
BTW - if you bend metal it can also just break apart without getting hotter! Ever heard of brittle metal?

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2015, 05:29:08 PM »

In order to win one of my two difficult Challenges - (A) Can a weak top crush a strong bottom keeping the top in place and if yes how? and (B) Can a human go to the Moon/Mars and if yes how? you really have to read the rules at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm and then produce the required information.
You cannot, just like many terrorists (like GWB and Condirice), just suggest you are right and then start shooting at your friendly Challenger. 
BTW - if you bend metal it can also just break apart without getting hotter! Ever heard of brittle metal?

So all metal is brittle?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2015, 06:56:48 PM »
(A) Can a weak top crush a strong bottom keeping the top in place and if yes how?
That depends on how heavy the weak top is and how strong the bottom is.

(B) Can a human go to the Moon/Mars and if yes how?
It depends on how much time, effort and money you're willing to spend.

you really have to read the rules at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm and then produce the required information.
Why do you even bother posting challenges that you don't ever intend to pay off, no matter how convincing the evidence?

Paranoid much?

Have you ever heard of heat treating?  All kinds of interesting properties can be imparted to (or removed from) various metals with the use of heat.

ausGeoff

« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2015, 06:26:02 AM »
Normal structural steel will start to bend and buckle at temperatures as low as three times that of the boiling point of water.

It's also become embarrassingly obvious that Björkman—whose only claim to fame [sic] is that of a boat mechanic—has virtually no knowledge of structural dynamics.  One can only laugh at both the man—and his screwball notions.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2015, 07:44:37 AM »

Well I could look at the code for the simulator and mod to see if they are realistic if you want.  If they are then the simulator is proof that a manned Moon mission is possible, are you afraid that they are accurate?  If it will help me win the challenge then I will do it but I won't waste time on it if it won't be helpful at all.

Heiwa

« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2015, 09:05:26 AM »

Well I could look at the code for the simulator and mod to see if they are realistic if you want.  If they are then the simulator is proof that a manned Moon mission is possible, are you afraid that they are accurate?  If it will help me win the challenge then I will do it but I won't waste time on it if it won't be helpful at all.

I thought you had already won my Challenge but now you think you could look at the code for the simulator.
Better to use first principles and calculate the energy to get off planet Earth, get on the Moon and fly back for your space ship.
It is like planning a voyage at sea (my speciality) - just replace sea by space!
You should also study structural dynamic analysis ( a speciality of mine) to ensure that your space ship can resist the loads applied at, e.g. gravity slingshots, if you plan to use them, like ESA.
If you are American you can study the Apollo 11 Command Module at a Washington DC museum. It apparently managed to splash down in the Pacific after a trip around the Moon 1969, i.e. the trip ended like a sea voyage. 
I doubt very much this Command Module ever left planet Earth. The structure is a little weak, to say the least. I have a feeling it was simply dropped from an airplane in front of US president tricky Dick Nixon.
To win my Challenge you cannot use tricks like Dick Nixon. Remember what happened to him.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2015, 09:08:32 AM »

...It is like planning a voyage at sea (my speciality) - just replace sea by space!

The two are nothing alike.