I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #9510 on: July 11, 2018, 02:42:19 PM »
Military fission is very simple - compress two bits of pure uranium or plutonium metal together with a neutron in between and ... FLASH ... the metal is transformed into hot, high pressure energy that in nano-seconds...
How many times do we have to tell you that your description of "military fission" is wrong?

It's wrong because it doesn't work. Only twerps believe in military fission. There is no way a material with the mass of a US dollar bill can incinerate a town with temperatures hotter than the sun. At least no way that mankind has been able to accomplish. WMD are a propaganda hoax to keep twerps dumb enough to believe in them into line and easily subdued.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9511 on: July 11, 2018, 02:47:47 PM »
Military fission is very simple - compress two bits of pure uranium or plutonium metal together with a neutron in between and ... FLASH ... the metal is transformed into hot, high pressure energy that in nano-seconds vaporizes every onlooker except miraculous survivors/twerps that witnessed the FLASH and survived the hot temperature and the high pressure shock wave and told media about it.
Garbage! Only twerps like Heiwa thinks that's how they were supposed to work.
Fat-Man used an internal Be/Po-210 capsule (codename "Urchin") as the initiator. The Beryllium and Polonium-210 were separated by foil that ruptured during the implosion causing the neutrons needed to initiate the fission.

More modern weapons used an electrical initiator that allowed more accurate timing.

Quote from: Heiwa
Only a twerp can survive a WMD explosion and tell media about it.
I wouldn't label the hundreds of thousands of Japanese victims in Hiroshima and Nagasaki as twerps, Mr Heiwa. That's a despicable thing to even think, let alone state publicly.

But real people have observed it from afar and photographed the initial phase of the fireball, as in: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge « Reply #9507 on: July 11, 2018, 08:24:11 PM »
Give up! You've already proven that you know nothing about rockets and orbital mechanics and now you're doing your best to prove that you know nothing about fission weapons.
What's next? Do we have to explain fusion weapons to you too?

It is like my WMD challenge. One problem is to show how to ignite the WMD. The twerps suggest you compress two pieces of metal and ... FLASH.
ROTLF.
No-one except twerps like you "suggest you compress two pieces of metal and ... FLASH". Real people know a bit more of what's needed.

You sound like a poor old man that tried to initiate a fission detonation and couldn't find the blue touch paper to light.

But, you twerp, I and others have told you "how to ignite the WMD" and there is no "blue touch paper to light" nor do you just "compress two pieces of metal and ... FLASH".

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9512 on: July 11, 2018, 02:50:27 PM »
Military fission is very simple - compress two bits of pure uranium or plutonium metal together with a neutron in between and ... FLASH ... the metal is transformed into hot, high pressure energy that in nano-seconds vaporizes every onlooker except miraculous survivors/twerps that witnessed the FLASH and survived the hot temperature and the high pressure shock wave and told media about it.
Fat-Man used an internal Be/Po-210 capsule (codename "Urchin") as the initiator. The Beryllium and Polonium-210 were separated by foil that ruptured during the implosion causing the neutrons needed to initiate the fission.

More modern weapons used an electrical initiator that allowed more accurate timing.

I wouldn't label the hundreds of thousands of Japanese victims in Hiroshima and Nagasaki as twerps, Mr Heiwa. That's a despicable thing to even think, let alone state publicly.

But real people have observed it from afar and photographed the initial phase of the fireball, as in: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge « Reply #9507 on: July 11, 2018, 08:24:11 PM »
Give up! You've already proven that you know nothing about rockets and orbital mechanics and now you're doing your best to prove that you know nothing about fission weapons.

It is like my WMD challenge. One problem is to show how to ignite the WMD. The twerps suggest you compress two pieces of metal and ... FLASH.
ROTLF.
No-one except twerps like you "suggest you compress two pieces of metal and ... FLASH". Real people know a bit more of what's needed.

You sound like a poor old man that tried to initiate a fission detonation and couldn't find the blue touch paper to light.

But, you twerp, I and others have told you "how to ignite the WMD" and there is no "blue touch paper to light" nor do you just "compress two pieces of metal and ... FLASH".

Where do you get off? Are you cyber bullying again? You are the twerp of all twerps you know that?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9513 on: July 11, 2018, 02:59:12 PM »
It's wrong because it doesn't work. Only twerps believe in military fission. There is no way a material with the mass of a US dollar bill can incinerate a town with temperatures hotter than the sun. At least no way that mankind has been able to accomplish. WMD are a propaganda hoax to keep twerps dumb enough to believe in them into line and easily subdued.
So you don't believe Einstein's energy ~ mass equation, E = mc2. Get up to date Mr Shifter!

Sure, only a gram of Plutonium might have been turned into energy, but over 6 kg of Pu-139 were used in Fat Man.
And about 0.7 gram of U-235 was converted to energy of over 60 kg of U-235 in Little Boy bomb.
A small part of those masses took part in the fission reaction yielding lots of nasty radioactive fall-out and the rest vaporised and "wasted".

You really are as far behind the times as poor old Heiwa and you don't have the excuses of old-age and excessive vino that the old twerp has!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9514 on: July 11, 2018, 03:02:27 PM »
Where do you get off? Are you cyber bullying again? You are the twerp of all twerps you know that?
No, just putting ignorant old Heiwa in his place and trying to stop his polluting the internet with all his disinformation.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9515 on: July 11, 2018, 03:14:35 PM »
So you don't believe Einstein's energy ~ mass equation, E = mc2. Get up to date Mr Shifter!

Sure, only a gram of Plutonium might have been turned into energy, but over 6 kg of Pu-139 were used in Fat Man.
And about 0.7 gram of U-235 was converted to energy of over 60 kg of U-235 in Little Boy bomb.
A small part of those masses took part in the fission reaction yielding lots of nasty radioactive fall-out and the rest vaporised and "wasted".

You really are as far behind the times as poor old Heiwa and you don't have the excuses of old-age and excessive vino that the old twerp has!

Heiwa is ahead of the times. One day, the things he says and his popular website will be immortalized for generations. He will be considered a visionary and he will be regarded in much higher esteem and for much longer than the likes of all your precious Greek philosopher twerps or scientific eggheads like Newton or Einstein.

Just accept rab that you are a poor twerp and when you die, no one will remember you.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9516 on: July 11, 2018, 03:39:01 PM »
;D ;D ;D Heiwa is ahead of the times. ;D ;D ;D
One day, the things he says and his popular website will be immortalized for generations.
;) ;D ;) Just like John Davis? ;) ;D ;)

Quote from: Shifter
He will be considered a visionary and he will be regarded in much higher esteem and for much longer than the likes of all your precious Greek philosopher twerps or scientific eggheads like Newton or Einstein.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Just how mare of these visionaries dreamers can the world afford?

Quote from: Shifter
Just accept rab that you are a poor twerp and when you die, no one will remember you.
Have I ever claimed otherwise?

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #9517 on: July 11, 2018, 05:32:47 PM »

ROTLF.

Well, only twerps believe that 'Beryllium and Polonium-210 were separated by foil that ruptured during the implosion causing the neutrons needed to initiate the 1945 military fission of the compressed pure uranium or plutonium metal'.

I describe the nonsense at my website. To win my €1M Challenge you have to be better than that.

Re the 'hundreds of thousands of Japanese victims in Hiroshima and Nagasaki' they never existed 1945. The towns were simply destroyed by napalm carpet bombings like Dresden February 1945.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 05:37:25 PM by Heiwa »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9518 on: July 11, 2018, 11:38:50 PM »
Well, only twerps believe that 'Beryllium and Polonium-210 were separated by foil that ruptured during the implosion causing the neutrons needed to initiate the 1945 military fission of the compressed pure uranium or plutonium metal'.
I've never seen you post any logical evidence against the various igniters used. All you ever post are empty meaningless words.

I describe the nonsense at my website. To win my €1M Challenge you have to be better than that.
I'm not trying to win any ;D stupid Heiwa €1M Challenge ;D!

Re the 'hundreds of thousands of Japanese victims in Hiroshima and Nagasaki' they never existed 1945. The towns were simply destroyed by napalm carpet bombings like Dresden February 1945.
Garbage again!

Dresden, partial view of the destroyed city center on the Elbe to the new town.
In the center of Neumarkt and the ruins of the Frauenkirche

See any difference?

The atomic bombing of Hiroshima Japan Aug. 6, 1945 (pictured above after streets were cleared) was gob-smacking. It incinerated with one device what had taken 464 separate B-29 bombers using firebombs to accomplish against Tokyo on April 26 that year.

And look here:

:'( Hiroshima Shadows :'(
Does conventional or napalm etch shadows of even people onto concrete like the massive "soft" X-ray and "hard" UV flash from a nuclear blast?

Can't you see the difference?

I should know better than to "debate" with a dyed-in-the-wool resident of conspirardia and take the advice of those that know better than I.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain

Don't
      Arguing with an idiot can be time consuming and mentally draining.
Arguing with an idiot is a lot like a saying my dad used to tell me,
"Never wrestle with a pig, you'll both get dirty and the pig will enjoy it."
In other words, don't argue with an idiot, you both look stupid and the idiot enjoys it!”
― Possibly George Bernard Shaw

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9519 on: July 11, 2018, 11:49:21 PM »

I can see a photo where they have cleared the streets. It is likely they had to bulldoze the buildings due to safety because after the intense firebombing they would have been unstable so they started over. This photo looks like propaganda for twerps. There is nothing to suggest this is a photo of Hiroshima. It could be a photo of some rural or new area in the middle of development

I should know better than to "debate" with a dyed-in-the-wool resident of conspirardia and take the advice of those that know better than I.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain

Don't
In other words, don't argue with an idiot, you both look stupid and the idiot enjoys it!”

I have seen you peddle this many times. If you believe we are idiots why do you keep arguing? You sound like a twerp

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #9520 on: July 12, 2018, 03:57:05 AM »
I've never seen you post any logical evidence against the various igniters used. All you ever post are empty meaningless words.

Garbage again!

See any difference?

The atomic bombing of Hiroshima Japan Aug. 6, 1945 (pictured above after streets were cleared) was gob-smacking. It incinerated with one device what had taken 464 separate B-29 bombers using firebombs to accomplish against Tokyo on April 26 that year.

And look here:

Does conventional or napalm etch shadows of even people onto concrete like the massive "soft" X-ray and "hard" UV flash from a nuclear blast?

Yes - I know both places. Hiroshima 1945 was 97% wood/paper buildings. Dresden Altstadt was 1945 97% stone/brick buildings. None were destroyed by atomic bombs. I explain why at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm .
Have you ever been to Dresden?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9521 on: July 12, 2018, 04:45:01 AM »

Garbage again!

See any difference?

And look here:

Yes - I know both places. Hiroshima 1945 was 97% wood/paper buildings. Dresden Altstadt was 1945 97% stone/brick buildings. None were destroyed by atomic bombs.
Have you ever been to Dresden?
And the :'( Hiroshima Shadows :'(? I suppose they were painted on to fool people?

Why would I need to go to Dresden? I am not doubting the damage done on Dresden by the 722 RAF and 527 USAAF bombers dropping more than 3,900 tons of high-explosive bombs and incendiary devices on the city and caused 25,000 to 30,000 casualties (some say many more).

One plane dropped one bomb on Hiroshima and devastated the city - big difference!
Or are you going to claim that you were there at the time and saw hundreds of planes?

Eyewitness Account of Hiroshima
By Father John A. Siemes, professor of modern philosophy at Tokyo's Catholic University.

Hiroshima- August 6th, 1945

Up to August 6th, occasional bombs, which did no great damage, had fallen on Hiroshima. Many cities roundabout, one after the other, were destroyed, but Hiroshima itself remained protected. There were almost daily observation planes over the city but none of them dropped a bomb. The citizens wondered why they alone had remained undisturbed for so long a time. There were fantastic rumors that the enemy had something special in mind for this city, but no one dreamed that the end would come in such a fashion as on the morning of August 6th.

August 6th began in a bright, clear, summer morning. About seven o'clock, there was an air raid alarm which we had heard almost every day and a few planes appeared over the city. No one paid any attention and at about eight o'clock, the all-clear was sounded. I am sitting in my room at the Novitiate of the Society of Jesus in Nagatsuke; during the past half year, the philosophical and theological section of our Mission had been evacuated to this place from Tokyo. The Novitiate is situated approximately two kilometers from Hiroshima, half-way up the sides of a broad valley which stretches from the town at sea level into this mountainous hinterland, and through which courses a river. From my window, I have a wonderful view down the valley to the edge of the city.

Suddenly--the time is approximately 8:14--the whole valley is filled by a garish light which resembles the magnesium light used in photography, and I am conscious of a wave of heat. I jump to the window to find out the cause of this remarkable phenomenon, but I see nothing more than that brilliant yellow light. As I make for the door, it doesn't occur to me that the light might have something to do with enemy planes. On the way from the window, I hear a moderately loud explosion which seems to come from a distance and, at the same time, the windows are broken in with a loud crash. There has been an interval of perhaps ten seconds since the flash of light. I am sprayed by fragments of glass. The entire window frame has been forced into the room. I realize now that a bomb has burst and I am under the impression that it exploded directly over our house or in the immediate vicinity.

I am bleeding from cuts about the hands and head. I attempt to get out of the door. It has been forced outwards by the air pressure and has become jammed. I force an opening in the door by means of repeated blows with my hands and feet and come to a broad hallway from which open the various rooms. Everything is in a state of confusion. All windows are broken and all the doors are forced inwards. The bookshelves in the hallway have tumbled down. I do not note a second explosion and the fliers seem to have gone on. Most of my colleagues have been injured by fragments of glass. A few are bleeding but none has been seriously injured. All of us have been fortunate since it is now apparent that the wall of my room opposite the window has been lacerated by long fragments of glass.

We proceed to the front of the house to see where the bomb has landed. There is no evidence, however, of a bomb crater; but the southeast section of the house is very severely damaged. Not a door nor a window remains. The blast of air had penetrated the entire house from the southeast, but the house still stands. It is constructed in a Japanese style with a wooden framework, but has been greatly strengthened by the labor of our Brother Gropper as is frequently done in Japanese homes. Only along the front of the chapel which adjoins the house, three supports have given way (it has been made in the manner of Japanese temple, entirely out of wood.)

Down in the valley, perhaps one kilometer toward the city from us, several peasant homes are on fire and the woods on the opposite side of the valley are aflame. A few of us go over to help control the flames. While we are attempting to put things in order, a storm comes up and it begins to rain. Over the city, clouds of smoke are rising and I hear a few slight explosions. I come to the conclusion that an incendiary bomb with an especially strong explosive action has gone off down in the valley. A few of us saw three planes at great altitude over the city at the time of the explosion. I, myself, saw no aircraft whatsoever.

The rest in: Eyewitness Account of Hiroshima.
One bomb in each of Hiroshima and Nagasaki caused
Over the next two to four months, the acute effects of the atomic bombings killed 90,000–146,000 people in Hiroshima and 39,000–80,000 people in Nagasaki; roughly half of the deaths in each city occurred on the first day.
And I'd believe a report like that rather that a ;D ;D conspiritard like you any day ;D ;D!

Heiwa

« Reply #9522 on: July 12, 2018, 01:08:53 PM »

Over the next two to four months, the acute effects of the atomic bombings killed 90,000–146,000 people in Hiroshima and 39,000–80,000 people in Nagasaki; roughly half of the deaths in each city occurred on the first day.
And I'd believe a report like that rather that a ;D ;D conspiritard like you any day ;D ;D!
[/quote]

You really should study my website http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm about the joint US/Japan 1945 Fake News atomic bomb campaign.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9523 on: July 12, 2018, 01:40:38 PM »

You describe lots of things on your web site (often incorrectly), however you don't actually disprove anything.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9524 on: July 12, 2018, 04:20:24 PM »

You really should study my website http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm about the joint US/Japan 1945 Fake News atomic bomb campaign.
Why?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9525 on: July 12, 2018, 04:32:03 PM »

Why?

I would imagine because you might learn something that isn't full of shit for once.

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #9526 on: July 12, 2018, 09:39:27 PM »

Why?
You may learn something! You copy/paste/publish here old Fake News from 1945 as if it is new and fantastic, while it is just old Fake News. I have analyzed that old Fake News and found it was just propaganda of particular interests at the time  and I describe it at my website. Evidently particular interests don't like it. They are still around cashing in on it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9527 on: July 13, 2018, 12:09:41 AM »
You may learn something! You copy/paste/publish here old Fake News from 1945 as if it is new and fantastic, while it is just old Fake News. I have analyzed that old Fake News and found it was just propaganda of particular interests at the time  and I describe it at my website. Evidently particular interests don't like it. They are still around cashing in on it.
So you are suggesting that I copy/paste/publish my fake news from Heiwaco, Bomb so you can rake in the cash.

Don't you ever give up this nonsense?

I've seen enough of you total childish ignorance on rockets, orbital mechanics, orbital dynamics and re-entry to last a lifetime thanks!

Al I've ever seen on your site is that if Heiwa Anders Björkman can't understand something it must be a fake.
Maybe you know your marine engineering but it seems to stop there.

Heiwa

« Reply #9528 on: July 13, 2018, 01:37:24 AM »
So you are suggesting that I copy/paste/publish my fake news from Heiwaco, Bomb so you can rake in the cash.

I've seen enough of you total childish ignorance on rockets, orbital mechanics, orbital dynamics and re-entry to last a lifetime thanks!

Al I've ever seen on your site is that if Heiwa Anders Björkman can't understand something it must be a fake.
I am good at marine engineering and accident at see investigations. So then I also started to investigate the 1945 atomic bombs, the 1961/9 human space flights and the 2001 Arabs making dust of NY skyscrapers 911. All hoaxes!
No atomic bombs have ever exploded anywhere!
No humans have ever been in space!
And no Arabs turned any NY skyscrapers into dust.
Only twerps believe otherwise.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9529 on: July 13, 2018, 04:21:59 AM »

I am good at marine engineering and accident at see investigations. So then I also started to investigate the 1945 atomic bombs, the 1961/9 human space flights and the 2001 Arabs making dust of NY skyscrapers 911. All hoaxes!
Incorrect. All you've proven is that you have no idea what you're talking about.
Incorrect. All you've proven is that you have no idea what you're talking about
I'll not buy into that on, thanks.
Only twerps believe any of the garbage that you write. Why do you bother keeping up the charade?

Heiwa

« Reply #9530 on: July 13, 2018, 04:46:16 AM »

Incorrect. All you've proven is that you have no idea what you're talking about.
Incorrect. All you've proven is that you have no idea what you're talking about
I'll not buy into that on, thanks.
Only twerps believe any of the garbage that you write. Why do you bother keeping up the charade?
You are worse than markjo. So long.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9531 on: July 13, 2018, 06:24:38 AM »

Why?

I would imagine because you might learn something that isn't full of shit for once.
Wow, you must have a pretty wild imagination.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9532 on: July 13, 2018, 06:30:33 AM »
How does marine engineering qualify you to investigate atomic bombs, human space flight or skyscraper collapse?

« Reply #9533 on: July 13, 2018, 07:00:46 AM »
Military fission fuel is pure uranium metal - say about 60 kg - that becomes pure energy in a FLASH that lasts nano-seconds. Only twerps like POTUS Trump & Co. believe in it
No.  Only idiots who don't understand how nuclear reactions work, such as yourself, believe is isn't possible.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Heiwa

« Reply #9534 on: July 13, 2018, 07:36:48 AM »
Military fission fuel is pure uranium metal - say about 60 kg - that becomes pure energy in a FLASH that lasts nano-seconds. Only twerps like POTUS Trump & Co. believe in it
No.  Only idiots who don't understand how nuclear reactions work, such as yourself, believe is isn't possible.

Mike

Welcome back, microbrain.

Just explain to me the difference between (1) military fission,  where small amounts of pure uranium or plutonium metal produce a FLASH and destruction in nano-seconds, and (2) civilian fission, where 100"s of tons of uranium oxide fuel slowly, it takes years, produces electricity in a nuclear power plant.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 02:20:08 PM by Heiwa »

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #9535 on: July 13, 2018, 08:31:56 AM »
I haven't been on this thread in months. What have I missed?
You just got Weskered, bitches!

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #9536 on: July 13, 2018, 01:04:07 PM »
I haven't been on this thread in months. What have I missed?

Me neither.... I don't think I've missed anything though.....
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9537 on: July 13, 2018, 03:29:44 PM »

Mike

Welcome back, microbrain.

Just explain to me the difference between (1) military fission,  where small amounts of pure uranium or plutonium metal produce a FLASH and destruction in nano-seconds, and (2) civilian fission, where 100s of tons of uranium oxide fuel slowly, it takes years, produces electricity in a nuclear power plant.
Just get this straight Mr Anders Björkman you are a blithering idiot who ignores everything anyone says!

You keep making stupid idiotic misleading and totally untrue statements like:
And he could never explain how to ignite such a WMD! Compress uranium metal to double density with a neutron in between?
Garbage!

Garbage!
No, Mr Microbrain Björkman it is not very simple! Otherwise, every terrorist group would have nuclear weapons.

There is a world of a difference between slow fission of uranium U-238 and a nuclear detonation of U-235 or Pu-239.
As you well know by now, military fission requires the fissile U-235 or Pu-239 to be forced into in a super-critical state by simply bringing more than the critical mass together or forcing enough material together then compressing it with the shock wave from an explosion.

In either case, some neutrons are required to initiate the fission. If no initiator is used the detonation might be erratic and delay up to 100s of micro-seconds.
Hence, in a practical weapon, either a Po-210/Be or an electrical neutron source initiator is used - you can work out the rest.

But, if you Mr Anders Björkman don't yet know that there is a world of a difference between the slow fission in nuclear power generation and a nuclear detonation I hold out grave doubts of your sanity.

It's a little like dynamite simply burning if a match is put to it or exploding if you detonate it correctly.

Go and peddle you ignorant rubbish elsewhere.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9538 on: July 13, 2018, 06:42:55 PM »
What ever happened to that advice in that Mark Twain quote rab?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9539 on: July 13, 2018, 08:24:01 PM »
What ever happened to that advice in that Mark Twain quote rab?
Yes, I do tend to forget it at times when tempted to reply to certain people.
And maybe you prefer the GBS? one:

;) Maybe that explains why Heiwa seems to enjoy this ;).