I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 13301 Replies

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2015, 10:20:15 AM »

If you bend metal it gets hotter because of tidal friction.

In order to win one of my two difficult Challenges - (A) Can a weak top crush a strong bottom keeping the top in place and if yes how? and (B) Can a human go to the Moon/Mars and if yes how? you really have to read the rules at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm and then produce the required information.
You cannot, just like many terrorists (like GWB and Condirice), just suggest you are right and then start shooting at your friendly Challenger. 
BTW - if you bend metal it can also just break apart without getting hotter! Ever heard of brittle metal?

Well I could look at the code for the simulator and mod to see if they are realistic if you want.  If they are then the simulator is proof that a manned Moon mission is possible, are you afraid that they are accurate?  If it will help me win the challenge then I will do it but I won't waste time on it if it won't be helpful at all.

I thought you had already won my Challenge but now you think you could look at the code for the simulator.
Better to use first principles and calculate the energy to get off planet Earth, get on the Moon and fly back for your space ship.
It is like planning a voyage at sea (my speciality) - just replace sea by space!
You should also study structural dynamic analysis ( a speciality of mine) to ensure that your space ship can resist the loads applied at, e.g. gravity slingshots, if you plan to use them, like ESA.
If you are American you can study the Apollo 11 Command Module at a Washington DC museum. It apparently managed to splash down in the Pacific after a trip around the Moon 1969, i.e. the trip ended like a sea voyage. 
I doubt very much this Command Module ever left planet Earth. The structure is a little weak, to say the least. I have a feeling it was simply dropped from an airplane in front of US president tricky Dick Nixon.
To win my Challenge you cannot use tricks like Dick Nixon. Remember what happened to him.

Your comment about a ship being strong enough to survive a gravity assist demonstrates that you know nothing about space travel.  If a ship is doing a gravity assist because of the nature of gravity it will feel no acceleration whatsoever, and if you are inside that ship then you will be weightless the entire time and if you didn't have windows then you woudn't even know that you are moving, let alone doing a gravity assist.

As for the "incredible stress" put on the command module, all the stress put on it was no more then 10 gees of force, and even my phone can withstand at least 100 gees of force.  It doesn't take much for the command module to survive the trip.

My original question was "would it help if I check the code of the simulator", could you please answer it?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

ausGeoff

« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2015, 08:44:47 AM »
You should also study structural dynamic analysis (a specialty of mine) to ensure that your space ship can resist the loads applied at, e.g. gravity slingshots, if you plan to use them, like ESA.

Uh... many of us have studied structural dynamics Björkman, and have obviously come away from that study with a far more comprehensive grasp of its theories than you have—as merely a glorified boat mechanic.

I'm guessing that the only specialty [sic] that you possess—and frequently display here— is as a bullshit artist extraordinaire LOL.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2015, 10:18:40 AM »

My original question was "would it help if I check the code of the simulator", could you please answer it?

I suggest you first check the equations or whatever used by the simulator to produce answers. If they are right, it is easy to translate them into computer code, etc.
Believe it or not, I have once developed equations to solve problems and then transformed them into useful software using different computer code.

« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2015, 10:36:40 AM »
I suggest you first check the equations or whatever used by the simulator to produce answers. If they are right, it is easy to translate them into computer code,
What?  The simulator is computer code.

Believe it or not,
I'll go with not.  You are a well known liar, after all.

I have once developed equations to solve problems and then transformed them into useful software using different computer code.
So you programmed an algorithm once?  Well done.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

ausGeoff

« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2015, 01:01:08 PM »
Believe it or not, I have once developed equations to solve problems and then transformed them into useful software using different computer code.

I for one choose not to believe it Björkman.  Like all your other absurd claims, it's just another lie.

You seem to be suffering some sort of narcissistic personality disorder; its symptoms?  A grandiose sense of self-importance, a preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power or brilliance, a belief that you're “special” and unique, a requirement for excessive admiration, exploitative of others, repeatedly showing arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes etc.

You fit these symptoms like a finger in a glove.  Have you ever considered professional psychological intervention?  If not, then maybe you should.

—Good luck.

Heiwa

« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2015, 10:07:51 AM »
You seem to be suffering some sort of narcissistic personality disorder; its symptoms?  A grandiose sense of self-importance, a preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power or brilliance, a belief that you're “special” and unique, a requirement for excessive admiration, exploitative of others, repeatedly showing arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes etc.

Hm, you don't like me, don't you? But I am just a friendly, goodlooking, intelligent, rich, succesful man telling people how it really is. Plenty sods like you get very upset, cry and moan, shit and wet their pants, etc., but it serves them right.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2015, 10:12:34 AM »
Get off your high horse, you are just a clown.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2015, 10:36:10 AM »

I suggest you first check the equations or whatever used by the simulator to produce answers. If they are right, it is easy to translate them into computer code, etc.

There was a time when I was programming a 2D one body orbital simulator and there was a glitch in the trigonometry portion of the code that caused the ship to move in a way that seemed like complete nonsense.  The point I am trying to make is that computers don't really favor realistic physics, they just do what they are told regardless of what it is.

Now do you want me to check the simulator's realism or not?

« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2015, 02:51:04 AM »
Normal structural steel will start to bend and buckle at temperatures as low as three times that of the boiling point of water.

It's also become embarrassingly obvious that Björkman—whose only claim to fame [sic] is that of a boat mechanic—has virtually no knowledge of structural dynamics.  One can only laugh at both the man—and his screwball notions.
What sort of waffling on shit talk is that ya stooge. Three times the temperature of boiling water. What temperature is that ya clown ,boiling water is boiling water .Water can boil at differing temperature dependent on atmospheric pressure & it's purity. Distilled water at sea level boils at 215 F .However kinetic energy time frame can vary. Normal structural steel. WTF what carbon content grade of steel are you referring to ?. Mild steel ?
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2015, 05:05:23 AM »
Normal structural steel will start to bend and buckle at temperatures as low as three times that of the boiling point of water.

It's also become embarrassingly obvious that Björkman—whose only claim to fame [sic] is that of a boat mechanic—has virtually no knowledge of structural dynamics.  One can only laugh at both the man—and his screwball notions.
What sort of waffling on shit talk is that ya stooge. Three times the temperature of boiling water. What temperature is that ya clown ,boiling water is boiling water .Water can boil at differing temperature dependent on atmospheric pressure & it's purity. Distilled water at sea level boils at 215 F .However kinetic energy time frame can vary. Normal structural steel. WTF what carbon content grade of steel are you referring to ?. Mild steel ?

Usually when someone quotes boiling point without any other data it is implied that it is the boiling point of water at standard atmospheric pressure ie 100 C.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2015, 05:49:38 AM »
So why not say 300C then. Instead of the waffling on about boiling water. I will tell you why the waffle.Because that's pretty much the temperature proclaimed the stratosphere is at an altitude of 400km & we can't have anyone asking how ISS is handling that temperature can we. Do you think we are all that stupid , to believe ISS blasted off in to space through the troposphere with a temp as low as -80c & arriving soon after in the stratosphere at 300c. They must of made it out of magic metal.
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2015, 06:41:14 AM »
Temperature is worthless when there is so little air to transfer heat.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

ausGeoff

« Reply #102 on: January 19, 2015, 07:37:11 AM »

Usually when someone quotes boiling point without any other data it is implied that it is the boiling point of water at standard atmospheric pressure ie 100 C.

Poor old Charlie can't comprehend it when people are talking in generalities, or making oblique references when it's not necessary to be precise.  For his further—and much needed—education, structural steel (0.3% to 0.6% C) to ASTM International A36 standard starts to lose its strength at 312ºC.  Happy now Charlie?  Learned something new have we LOL.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2015, 02:19:56 PM »

Poor old Charlie can't comprehend it when people are talking in generalities, or making oblique references when it's not necessary to be precise.  For his further—and much needed—education, structural steel (0.3% to 0.6% C) to ASTM International A36 standard starts to lose its strength at 312ºC.  Happy now Charlie?  Learned something new have we LOL.
The sad thing is that if the steel used int he world trade center had something simple like 0.5% more chromium it would have not lost it's strength.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2015, 03:37:45 AM »
you must be mentally challenged .

« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2015, 03:49:39 AM »

Yes . now would you like to tell us about the magic metal ISS is apparently made of . You know going from -80c to 312c. What was the time frame ?

?

guv

« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2015, 04:09:48 AM »

Charlie 1 joule of heat is 1 joule of heat. 4200 j in 1 liter H2O for every deg c. 1 00 atoms/m^2 would hold a poofteenth of heat. You should challenge your mind and go learn something. about 11 at night at your place, get a long neck in ya and get some sleep.

« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2015, 04:24:52 AM »

Yes . now would you like to tell us about the magic metal ISS is apparently made of . You know going from -80c to 312c. What was the time frame ?

Air has very little heat capacity meaning that it does not transfer heat well. An example for you: Have you ever opened your oven door when it is still on at over 200C? Well, I have and while you get a blast of heat from the air inside the oven it doesn't kill you.

Air high up in the atmosphere has very little density compared to air at ground level and and therefore has a pitifully low heat capacity. Whilst the air may be hot it cannot transfer that heat to other objects. The payloads transferred to orbit will have picked up negligible amounts of heat from the air around them as they passed through the layers of the atmosphere. Indeed, the effect of friction probably had more of an effect.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2015, 07:26:43 AM »
You think 1 atom can heat up 6.022 x 10^23 atoms? And I'm the mental one?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Heiwa

« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2015, 12:01:20 PM »
Topic is "I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge" but I can assure you nobody has won it, because I have still the €1M in my pocket. In order to try to win it, you must submit an answer to me as per the rules at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm , etc. Discussions here about the temperature of boiling water does not help at all.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2015, 12:09:12 PM »
Topic is "I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge" but I can assure you nobody has won it, because I have still the €1M in my pocket. In order to try to win it, you must submit an answer to me as per the rules at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm , etc. Discussions here about the temperature of boiling water does not help at all.

BORING!

A lot of it made from aluminum, which can dissipate hear very quickly.  So whatever heat is conducted to it, for all the reasons previously mentioned, would dissipate almost as quickly.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2015, 12:15:14 PM »

I used the simulator to prove that the Saturn V can make it to the Moon and back along with an offer to check the simulators code for realism and I sent you a diagram showing how a capsule stays stable during reentry.  I could probably find the link to that diagram with enough digging in my browser history if you want to see it again, the poll that I did asking if I won your challenge resulted in 7 people saying I didn't and 15 saying I did.  I believe that I won your challenge as detailed on your website, what more do you want?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2015, 01:30:07 PM »
A lot of it made from aluminum, which can dissipate hear very quickly.  So whatever heat is conducted to it, for all the reasons previously mentioned, would dissipate almost as quickly.
In a near perfect vacuum, conduction and convection are almost completely irrelevant.  Radiation is the primary method of heat transfer.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2015, 02:30:00 PM »
Theses atmospheric temperatures are your RE figures not mine. Personally I don't believe you can achieve an altitude higher then 100km aprox before you tumble back down. But I suppose in the world of legal fantasy & fiction anything is possible if you train your slave monkeys to believe in imaginary bullshit . So how did they come up with theses figures then using your analogue.

« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2015, 02:37:03 PM »
Theses atmospheric temperatures are your RE figures not mine. Personally I don't believe you can achieve an altitude higher then 100km aprox before you tumble back down. But I suppose in the world of legal fantasy & fiction anything is possible if you train your slave monkeys to believe in imaginary bullshit . So how did they come up with theses figures then using your analogue.
Why 100km?

« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2015, 02:48:16 PM »

Charlie 1 joule of heat is 1 joule of heat. 4200 j in 1 liter H2O for every deg c. 1 00 atoms/m^2 would hold a poofteenth of heat. You should challenge your mind and go learn something. about 11 at night at your place, get a long neck in ya and get some sleep.
time frame thanks. From -80c to 300c . I don't know how many pressure vessels & boilers you have built. But have built quite a few . In a multitude of different types of metal. Again time frame please.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:51:16 PM by charles bloomington »

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2015, 03:01:45 PM »
It seems you guys forget that lack of atmosphere prevents heat tranfer.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2015, 03:08:45 PM »

I used the simulator to prove that the Saturn V can make it to the Moon and back along with an offer to check the simulators code for realism and I sent you a diagram showing how a capsule stays stable during reentry.  I could probably find the link to that diagram with enough digging in my browser history if you want to see it again, the poll that I did asking if I won your challenge resulted in 7 people saying I didn't and 15 saying I did.  I believe that I won your challenge as detailed on your website, what more do you want?
more like a stimulator , you really need to take your hair palm  off it.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2015, 03:10:21 PM »

time frame thanks. From -80c to 300c . I don't know how many pressure vessels & boilers you have built. But have built quite a few . In a multitude of different types of metal. Again time frame please.
I can't understand your post. Is there a question in there somewhere?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2015, 07:42:45 PM »

I can't understand your post. Is there a question in there somewhere?
well you keep playing dumb &  a void answering the timeframe it took to go from -80c to 300c. So you don't have to explain contraction & expansion rates & the subsequent resulting damage that occurs to metals structural integrity .
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:49:51 PM by charles bloomington »