• 14383 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #14010 on: February 18, 2022, 03:42:27 AM »
Heiwa, you are not a biological human.   
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

I've wondered the same thing. Are you biological? Or just a dumb bot?

Maybe here is your chance to clear this up
Yes, just make an application to win my €1M Challenge and the money is on its way ... if you win.

I guess that response in a way does clear it up. Thanks

Clearly, a bot
No. You are just a loser.

Prove us wrong then. Don't just regurgitate the same script

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #14011 on: February 18, 2022, 05:33:24 AM »
Just try to win my Challenge (topic) and we can talk.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #14012 on: February 18, 2022, 09:22:50 AM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

Yes, just make an application to win my €1M Challenge and the money is on its way ... if you win.

How can someone win a challenge where you are the sole judge and you've already said its un-winnable? No matter what "application" someone may submit, all you have to do, as sole judge, is say, "No, you lose". How is that a challenge? You realize that makes no logical sense, right?

Heiwa

« Reply #14013 on: February 18, 2022, 11:07:53 AM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

How can someone win a challenge where you are the sole judge and you've already said its un-winnable? No matter what "application" someone may submit, all you have to do, as sole judge, is say, "No, you lose". How is that a challenge? You realize that makes no logical sense, right?
No, of course I am the sole judge and the Challenge is difficult but all is in the open here. Just make a proper application - see post #1 ++  , and  I will judge it.
I have asked Neal Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, famous US asstronuts, to apply but they have told me the trip was all automatic by computers and that they didn't have a clue about fuel consumption, speed, time to change orbits, etc, bla, bla, bla. They just looked out of the windows. You don't win my Challenge with nonsense.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #14014 on: February 18, 2022, 11:27:39 AM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

No, of course I am the sole judge and the Challenge is difficult but all is in the open here. Just make a proper application - see post #1 ++  , and  I will judge it.
I have asked Neal Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, famous US asstronuts, to apply but they have told me the trip was all automatic by computers and that they didn't have a clue about fuel consumption, speed, time to change orbits, etc, bla, bla, bla. They just looked out of the windows. You don't win my Challenge with nonsense.

Like I said, you've already said it's un-winnable. You as sole judge just simply say, "No."  That's no challenge. You not comprehending that is par for the course as to how you can't comprehend anything. I mean, c'mon, claiming there were no planes on 9/11? It doesn't get more deluded than that. What happened to the people on the planes?

When did you talk to Neil and Buzz? Are you now suffering from delusions that you actually spoke to them?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14015 on: February 18, 2022, 11:42:02 AM »
Unless Heiwa comes out with a picture of the days newspaper, he should just be considered to be a crappy Chinese bot that hasn't even reached the beta stage.

If you want to be taken seriously Heiwa bot, show us the photo.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #14016 on: February 18, 2022, 12:17:05 PM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

I guess that response in a way does clear it up. Thanks

Clearly, a bot
No. You are just a loser.

Prove us wrong then. Don't just regurgitate the same script

He didn't regurgitate the same script. He was gargling my nutsack.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #14017 on: February 18, 2022, 12:48:24 PM »
Did he get our Mψψse friend a plane ticket to go visit and have coffee together yet?

?

frenat

« Reply #14018 on: February 18, 2022, 01:25:06 PM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

More LIES from Heiwa. Nobody here believes that you asked Neil or Buzz and especially that you received those replies. You just can't stop lying, can you?

Heiwa

« Reply #14019 on: February 18, 2022, 04:44:04 PM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

More LIES from Heiwa. Nobody here believes that you asked Neil or Buzz and especially that you received those replies. You just can't stop lying, can you?
Dr. Buzz is still alive and can confirm that he hasn't won my Challenge. It does not suffice to say that you/he went there assisted by a computer making all decisions of orbit changes, etc. Then there is the problem of the toilet aboard that was forgotten by NASA. And finally the Buzz heat shield that doesn't melt at re-entry. Thus a loser. Buzz was just lying at the press conference.

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #14020 on: February 18, 2022, 05:36:16 PM »
Dr. Buzz is still alive and can confirm that he hasn't won my Challenge. It does not suffice to say that you/he went there assisted by a computer making all decisions of orbit changes, etc. Then there is the problem of the toilet aboard that was forgotten by NASA. And finally the Buzz heat shield that doesn't melt at re-entry. Thus a loser. Buzz was just lying at the press conference.

Note, you did not deny that you have not communicated with either Buzz or Neil.  Instead you state that Buzz can confirm he has not won your challenge. Of course not, because he has never heard of it.
S'ils te font de la peine, je les tuerai sans gκne.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14021 on: February 18, 2022, 07:20:58 PM »
Heiea, where is that photo? Show us a photo with the current days newspaper and I'll take you and your challenge seriously

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #14022 on: February 18, 2022, 09:05:05 PM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

You said right here that you spoke to Buzz and Neil:

Where and when did you speak to them? Or are you lying?

Heiwa

« Reply #14023 on: February 18, 2022, 09:27:56 PM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

Neal is dead since long and Buzz is an alcoholic bum. Losers!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14024 on: February 18, 2022, 10:47:02 PM »
You bought a newspaper yet Heiwa?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14025 on: February 19, 2022, 12:09:14 AM »
No, I get it delivered, loser.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14026 on: February 19, 2022, 12:21:16 AM »

Of course. Residents of nursing homes obviously dont go out.

Well with your delivered newspaper, kindly pose your best non pedophile looking pose and send it to us to prove you're not a bot. This is your challenge and it's actually very easy to win. Can you do it? Or a you a loser?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14027 on: February 19, 2022, 01:42:49 AM »

Well with your delivered newspaper, kindly pose your best non pedophile looking pose and send it to us to prove you're not a bot. This is your challenge and it's actually very easy to win. Can you do it? Or a you a loser?
You and your "friends" are not only losers but sick ones.  Why not?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14028 on: February 19, 2022, 01:45:25 AM »

Well until you have posted a photo proving you are a human and not a bot, you are a loser of that challenge.

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14029 on: February 19, 2022, 02:01:06 AM »

Well until you have posted a photo proving you are a human and not a bot, you are a loser of that challenge.
I agree.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #14030 on: February 19, 2022, 02:09:51 AM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

So you were lying. Got it.

Heiwa

« Reply #14031 on: February 19, 2022, 02:12:56 AM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

No, Neal is dead and Buzz is ... alcoholic.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #14032 on: February 19, 2022, 02:25:57 AM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

No, Neal is dead and Buzz is ... alcoholic.

You said you asked them. Did you ask Neal before or after he died?

Either way it’s clear you are lying.

Heiwa

« Reply #14033 on: February 19, 2022, 04:58:50 AM »

No, Neal and Buzz simply lied 1969 that they had been to the Moon. Just look at them at the press conference that followed.
And you don't win my Challenge by lying.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 05:08:07 AM by Heiwa »

?

frenat

« Reply #14034 on: February 19, 2022, 05:33:08 AM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

Avoiding the point as usual, like the bot you are. I doubt Buzz knows or cares who you are. And NOBODY believes you've contacted him or Neil. And AGAIN, Buzz didn't design the shield.
In short, More LIES from Heiwa. You just can't stop lying, can you? They really ouoght to program you better.

?

frenat

« Reply #14035 on: February 19, 2022, 05:33:42 AM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

and the bot AGAIN avoids the actual question. LIAR!

?

frenat

« Reply #14036 on: February 19, 2022, 05:35:50 AM »

No, Neal and Buzz simply lied 1969 that they had been to the Moon. Just look at them at the press conference that followed.
And you don't win my Challenge by lying.
Do you mean the whole conference which you clearly haven't seen or just the cherrypicked parts that hoaxies like to trot out. Nah, I doubt you've seen any of it. The loser that programmed your bot is just regurgitating hoaxie sites with no original thought.

More LIES from Heiwa.

Report back to your programmers that your software needs to be updated. The constant arguments from incredulity, strawmen, LIES, and avoiding questions aren't working.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 05:39:10 AM by frenat »

Heiwa

« Reply #14037 on: February 19, 2022, 05:53:39 AM »

Dr. Buzz is still alive and can confirm theat he hasn't won my Challenge. It does not suffice to say that you/he went there assisted by a computer making all decisions of orbit changes, etc. Then there is the problem of the toilet aboard that was forgotten by NASA. And finally the Buzz heat shield that doesn't melt at re-entry. Thus a loser. Buzz was just lying at the press conference.
Avoiding the point as usual, like the bot you are. I doubt Buzz knows or cares who you are. And NOBODY believes you've contacted him or Neil. And AGAIN, Buzz didn't design the shield.
In short, More LIES from Heiwa. You just can't stop lying, can you? They really ouoght to program you better.
Buzz' 311 pages thesis at MIT is about a space ship to rendezvous with another space ship (docking) or find a location in 3D space to start, e.g. a re-entry/landing through the atmosphere using a heat shield. The docking consists of three phases: (1) Ascent or Approach Phase, (2) Intercept or Terminal Phase and (3) Braking and Docking Phase. The Buzz' approach is complete nonsense

?

frenat

« Reply #14038 on: February 19, 2022, 06:05:48 AM »

Dr. Buzz is still alive and can confirm theat he hasn't won my Challenge. It does not suffice to say that you/he went there assisted by a computer making all decisions of orbit changes, etc. Then there is the problem of the toilet aboard that was forgotten by NASA. And finally the Buzz heat shield that doesn't melt at re-entry. Thus a loser. Buzz was just lying at the press conference.
Buzz' 311 pages thesis at MIT is about a space ship to rendezvous with another space ship (docking) or find a location in 3D space to start, e.g. a re-entry/landing through the atmosphere using a heat shield. The docking consists of three phases: (1) Ascent or Approach Phase, (2) Intercept or Terminal Phase and (3) Braking and Docking Phase. The Buzz' approach is complete nonsense
Translation: I don't understand any of it so it must be nonsense. I didn't really read it so I assume he must have designed the heat shield when real research would have led me to know otherwise. Alas, I am incapable of actual research aside from regurgitating hoaxie sites.

AGAIN, nobody believes you contacted him or Neil.  More LIES from Heiwa.

Heiwa

« Reply #14039 on: February 19, 2022, 06:21:10 AM »

Translation: I don't understand any of it so it must be nonsense. I didn't really read it so I assume he must have designed the heat shield when real research would have led me to know otherwise. Alas, I am incapable of actual research aside from regurgitating hoaxie sites.

AGAIN, nobody believes you contacted him or Neil.  More LIES from Heiwa.

The Buzz' thesis is quite funny, e.g.:
"5. 7 Trajectory Selection Considerations
Since the techniques presented in this investigation are based on the simplifications derived through the use of a nominal intercept trajectory, to avoid further timing restrictions an arbitrary location of the relative line of nodes must also be accepted. If the inclination is such as to require a significant portion of the allowable velocity change capability, then two impulse transfers that traverse near 180° must be avoided to allow for the most unfavorable location of the line of nodes."
It is complete nonsense. A joke!