I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 13511 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #13170 on: January 29, 2021, 07:44:22 PM »
No, this is the most popular thread of the site.
Incorrect.  The number game has this thread beat by a long, long way.  It's also far more productive.

I'm glad I still have him blocked from five years ago, though as an older person now, and wiser I can far more clearly see his narcissism and delusions of grandeur. Around page 14 when he started saying the 9/11 deaths were fake I had this issue of trying to figure out why a human would say something so incredibly insensitive.

But now, especially after four years of Trump, I get it. It's all shit to serve to feed his ego, and no amount of being dunked on, or shown to be wrong, or incompetent as an engineer will burst that bubble, it'll just keep fueling him.

It almost makes me feel sorry for the dude.

Almost. But then I read what he says in the replies and I snap out of it.
Actually 9/11 is the main Challenge of mine - http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm . Nobody died when the WTC/NY and Pentagon/DC were blown apart by Americans. Just watch all videos of the show. No dead people around.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 06:09:01 AM by Heiwa »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #13171 on: January 29, 2021, 08:21:22 PM »

Heiwa

« Reply #13172 on: January 30, 2021, 06:11:26 AM »

Schrφdinger's money.
no air holes
And no dead 9/11 people anywhere. No photos of any 9/11 victims. It is same with topic. No winners of it. Nobody knows how to fly to the Moon or planet Mars, even if I pay €1M.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 08:28:51 AM by Heiwa »

« Reply #13173 on: January 30, 2021, 01:43:37 PM »
Have you even drafted up a legal contract?
Notorized?
Prize put in a trust?

Heiwa

« Reply #13174 on: January 30, 2021, 05:26:23 PM »
Notorized?
Prize put in a trust?
No. Just show how you get to the Moon and back and how much fuel is used and how and I pay you €1M. In the mean time the money is invested in stocks and real estate. To win the prize you must show how to enter and leave one orbit around Earth in 3D space to enter a nrw orbit around the Moon and then to stop and start at the Moon and change orbits going back. Do you know what an orbit is?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13175 on: January 30, 2021, 06:08:09 PM »
Notorized?
Prize put in a trust?
No.
Then why are you wasting everyone's time with phony "challenges" that you have no intention of ever declaring a winner?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 06:09:51 PM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Shifter

« Reply #13176 on: January 30, 2021, 07:27:42 PM »
Notorized?
Prize put in a trust?
No. Just show how you get to the Moon and back and how much fuel is used and how and I pay you €1M. In the mean time the money is invested in stocks and real estate. To win the prize you must show how to enter and leave one orbit around Earth in 3D space to enter a nrw orbit around the Moon and then to stop and start at the Moon and change orbits going back. Do you know what an orbit is?

See, the story changes again. What of that information sharing Sheila at the bank you said could confirm you have the money?

One mi Ute, the money is in your bank account, the next, it's just in unstable stocks and shitty houses

What will you think of next? That the money is buried under a strawberry field on the moon and if people want it they just have to go and get it?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place.

Heiwa

« Reply #13177 on: January 30, 2021, 09:41:47 PM »
Notorized?
Prize put in a trust?
No.
Then why are you wasting everyone's time with phony "challenges" that you have no intention of ever declaring a winner?
Wasting time? To win my Challenges you must simply do some calculations of (1) orbits going the Moon and back 1969, (2) nuclear reactions of explosive fission 1945, (3) mechanic dynamics of small tops destroying support below 9/11 by collisions, (4) hydro mechanics that Archimedes was wrong 200 BC about floating and sinking and (5) that nuclear fusion is possible on Earth in the future. The first American doing (1) was a black woman at NASA back in 1960 helping John Glenn to orbit Earth. She died recently at age 102 but didn't collect the prize from me.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13178 on: January 30, 2021, 09:50:03 PM »
Notorized?
Prize put in a trust?
No.
Wasting time? To win my Challenges...
To win your "challenges", there must first be legitimate challenges to win.  If you don't have legally binding documents formalizing the challenges and prize money set aside for any winners, then why should anyone take you or your "challenges" seriously?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 09:52:44 PM by markjo »

Heiwa

« Reply #13179 on: January 30, 2021, 11:10:47 PM »
Notorized?
Prize put in a trust?
No.
Wasting time? To win my Challenges...
To win your "challenges", there must first be legitimate challenges to win.  If you don't have legally binding documents formalizing the challenges and prize money set aside for any winners, then why should anyone take you or your "challenges" seriously?
My five Challenges are legal and French law applies. One requirement is to know basic physics, though, incl. structural damage analysis.
It helps if you know what an orbit is. Do you know it?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #13180 on: January 31, 2021, 12:17:40 AM »

My five Challenges are legal and French law applies.

French Law = RUN AWAY.

« Reply #13181 on: January 31, 2021, 03:28:07 AM »
Real estate is not a liquidable asset.

Heiwa

« Reply #13182 on: January 31, 2021, 06:02:50 AM »
It is, if you sell it. But topic is my Challenges. To win you must know what an orbit is, etc. Do you?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13183 on: January 31, 2021, 08:27:47 AM »
Would you care to cite the relevant French laws and explain how your "challenges" comply with those laws?

« Reply #13184 on: January 31, 2021, 08:46:03 AM »
It is, if you sell it. But topic is my Challenges. To win you must know what an orbit is, etc. Do you?

An orbit: is a state of freefall of an object around another object.
What is your definition?
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Heiwa

« Reply #13185 on: January 31, 2021, 08:56:46 AM »
Would you care to cite the relevant French laws and explain how your "challenges" comply with those laws?
No. I live in France since 40 years and abide to all laws. Same applies to my Challenges. Do you really know what an orbit is? To win, you must.

Heiwa

« Reply #13186 on: January 31, 2021, 09:03:23 AM »

An orbit: is a state of freefall of an object around another object.
What is your definition?
I know that an orbit is the gravitationally curved trajectory of an object, such as the trajectory of a planet around a star or a natural satellite or space craft around a planet.
Anything taking off from Earth into space first orbits Earth until the pilot decides to orbit, e.g. the Moon and stop there. The Challenge!
If you can do it, you are the only WINNER of my Challenge.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13187 on: January 31, 2021, 09:26:00 AM »
No. I live in France since 40 years and abide to all laws.
Do you even know what French laws apply to challenges like yours?

Heiwa

« Reply #13188 on: January 31, 2021, 10:12:11 AM »
No. I live in France since 40 years and abide to all laws.
Yes. French law is very simple. Do you speak French?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13189 on: January 31, 2021, 11:03:31 AM »
Yes. French law is very simple.
Good, then you should have no trouble citing those laws and telling us how you're complying with them.

« Reply #13190 on: January 31, 2021, 06:41:58 PM »

You can liqudate it.
But it is not considered liquidable asset
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 06:44:15 PM by Themightykabool »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13191 on: January 31, 2021, 07:33:03 PM »
But it is not considered liquidable asset
The correct term is liquid asset, not liquidable asset.

Heiwa

« Reply #13192 on: January 31, 2021, 10:56:33 PM »
Good, then you should have no trouble citing those laws and telling us how you're complying with them.
As you don't speak French and do not know what an orbit is, you are a loser.

Shifter

« Reply #13193 on: February 01, 2021, 12:31:23 AM »

Weak as piss Heiwa, even for you. You just don't put the effort in anymore. Shame. You used to be pretty good at trolling, but now it looks even you are bored putting up this character any longer

Your next reply will most likely be the same parroted BS

Also why did you replace twerp with loser. 'Twerp' gave you that sense you were old and have been around long enough to know what you're talking about

'Loser' just makes you look like juvenile low class trash

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place.

Heiwa

« Reply #13194 on: February 01, 2021, 04:30:46 AM »

Weak as piss Heiwa, even for you. You just don't put the effort in anymore. Shame. You used to be pretty good at trolling, but now it looks even you are bored putting up this character any longer

Also why did you replace twerp with loser. 'Twerp' gave you that sense you were old and have been around long enough to know what you're talking about

You don't know French and what an orbit is, so you are a loser. And probably American. And waste time at this forum. Pure shit, IMHO.

Shifter

« Reply #13195 on: February 01, 2021, 04:38:37 AM »

You don't know French and what an orbit is, so you are a loser. And probably American. And waste time at this forum. Pure shit, IMHO.

woah dude, save that sexual frustration for the angry ranting man! By the way, I am not an American ROFL. Damn, your mind really is addled to hell

Know your place.

Heiwa

« Reply #13196 on: February 01, 2021, 05:06:28 AM »

woah dude, save that sexual frustration for the angry ranting man! By the way, I am not an American ROFL. Damn, your mind really is addled to hell
Most Americans are losers after Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq. Listen to a soldier like me. If you plan to attack, you must know what to do after winning. Take over Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq. Why? Only pure idiots attack to take over poor countries of no value. Woah dude, save that sexual frustration for the angry ranting man!

Shifter

« Reply #13197 on: February 01, 2021, 05:18:59 AM »

Most Americans are losers after Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq. Listen to a soldier like me. If you plan to attack, you must know what to do after winning. Take over Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq. Why? Only pure idiots attack to take over poor countries of no value. Woah dude, save that sexual frustration for the angry ranting man!

Heiwa the soldier boy ROFL. Yeah I would like to see that. I bet you got your arse handed to you by your fellow Swedes all the time. Were you a bitter old crackpot in your youth too? Always an arsehole?

Check out this Swedish soldier. I bet she would kick your desiccating arse

Do you miss Sweden? I mean, you're in France, that has to be a given. France is such a hole.

Know your place.

Heiwa

« Reply #13198 on: February 01, 2021, 05:41:14 AM »

Heiwa the soldier boy ROFL. Yeah I would like to see that. I bet you got your arse handed to you by your fellow Swedes all the time. Were you a bitter old crackpot in your youth too? Always an arsehole?

Check out this Swedish soldier. I bet she would kick your desiccating arse

Do you miss Sweden? I mean, you're in France, that has to be a given. France is such a hole.
I don't miss Sweden. But the Swedish lottas were great support when I served 1965/70. There were 100 000's of lottas assisting us males defending the kingdom. But you are off topic - my Challenge.
To win it learn a little about orbits - http://heiwaco.com/moontravelb.htm

Shifter

The Swedish lottas
« Reply #13199 on: February 01, 2021, 05:54:51 AM »
To hell with your challenge. It is boring, uninteresting, fake and only losers and twerps go on about it

Lets talk more about the lottas. Much more interesting

Know your place.