I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #12390 on: June 20, 2020, 08:25:33 PM »
Why cant you just post it?
Maybe because posting personal financial information on a public forum is generally considered a bad idea for obvious reasons.
Testing my toilet is best done at the toilet.

Heiwa

« Reply #12391 on: June 20, 2020, 08:29:38 PM »
http://www.trailslesstravelled.com/10-tips-for-using-the-toilet-in-antarctica/

Here's how they do it in Antarctica. No way this simple biological function is possible in a cramped space station for years on end. It's bullshit. Or should I say humanshit.

The vacuum of space is not forgiving. You can't just whip out your dong and let fly. If you didn't die your willie would be grossly deformed.
Only you or Heiwa would consider doing it in a vacuum. The ISS is pressurised to normal atmospheric pressure.

Quote from: Shifter
If doing a crap it might be easier if your constipated though. The vacuum will suck that shit straight out of you.

Zero Gravity Toilet on the International Space Station in the Zvezda Service Module
How this toilet was transported from Earth into orbit and fitted inside the International Fake Space Station is another mystery. Of course it is just a photo of something taken on Earth. Fake photos are part of any scams.

Heiwa

« Reply #12392 on: July 02, 2020, 07:40:09 PM »
I have updated http://heiwaco.tripod.com/moontravel1.htm to the effect that the famous Saturn rockets bringing American heroes of the Moon 1969/72 were just simple theater mock-ups to fool people. The rockets were just helium filled, Zeppelin type airships looking like rockets with some fireworks at the bottom producing smoke at take-off. What a show NASA put together then. The whole US manned space program was and is propaganda since the 1950’s. That is why nobody wins my Moon challenge today. You cannot fly to the Moon or Mars or anywhere. What was done 1969 was just a Hollywood show. Similar to the clowns suggesting that they have taken photos of a Black Hole in the Universe 2019.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #12393 on: July 06, 2020, 01:55:09 AM »
Maybe because posting personal financial information on a public forum is generally considered a bad idea for obvious reasons.

A screen shot is easy, I and anyone else can easily log into their account, zoom in on the amount and take a screen shot. Nothing else is revealed....

Obviously no one is saying for him to post his account number etc hopefully.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Heiwa

« Reply #12394 on: July 06, 2020, 05:09:46 AM »

A screen shot is easy, I and anyone else can easily log into their account, zoom in on the amount and take a screen shot. Nothing else is revealed....

My assets are 99% real estate and ships and plenty stock exchange shares. I have little cash available for normal expenses. Anybody is welcome to my office for a chat and coffee about it. My full style is at my website.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12395 on: July 06, 2020, 06:28:56 AM »

A screen shot is easy, I and anyone else can easily log into their account, zoom in on the amount and take a screen shot.
"Screen shots" with inflated bank balances are easy enough to fake as well.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12396 on: July 06, 2020, 07:12:43 AM »
My assets are 99% real estate and ships and plenty stock exchange shares. I have little cash available for normal expenses.
Why are you issuing million euro challenges when you don't have the cash available to pay any winners?

Oh, now I remember.  There never will be any winners because you will never accept any winning evidence.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12397 on: July 06, 2020, 07:28:10 AM »
My assets are 99% real estate and ships and plenty stock exchange shares. I have little cash available for normal expenses.
Why are you issuing million euro challenges when you don't have the cash available to pay any winners?

Oh, now I remember.  There never will be any winners because you will never accept any winning evidence.

His cash can easily be extracted in real estate. You win the challenge, he simply offloads one of his assets and pays you out with it. Simple

Heiwas a smart man. Better to have your money in real estate working for you then in a bank where your money only works for the bank

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12398 on: July 06, 2020, 08:29:24 AM »
His cash can easily be extracted in real estate. You win the challenge, he simply offloads one of his assets and pays you out with it. Simple
Simple things for simple minds.  Unfortunately, that isn't how such "challenges" are supposed to work.  You're supposed to have the prize money readily available in a dedicated account.

Also, real estate is not considered a liquid asset that can be offloaded on a whim.

Heiwa

« Reply #12399 on: July 06, 2020, 08:47:02 AM »

No, my assets produce more income after tax than I spend, so I get richer everyday. So I decided to offer some of my money to anyone that can win any of my five Challenges.

I have of course tried to win the Challenges myself, but I have failed.

I cannot ignite a nuclear weapon of any sort, even if I have military officer training with multiple weapons 1965/70. And friends of mine in Sweden, Japan and Germany indicate nuclear weapons are just propaganda.

I cannot leave Earth and travel in our Solar system as there is no way to return to Earth. I have contacted many alleged space tourists and they cannot explain how they dropped back on Earth from space and landed safely. The Challenge is how to land! The Hollywood landings look unsafe, to say the least. The space tourists couldn't explain why they did the trips in the first place. There is nothing in space. More fun is a cruise at sea!

I cannot destroy any skyscraper or structure into dust from top down by damaging the top. I can fly 1000 planes into the top but the bottom always remain intact. The top damaged by a plane or anything cannot crush the bottom. So terrorists do not hijack planes to destroy towers. 911 was an inside job.

I cannot lose a bow visor of any of my ships even if I try. And I have bought and sold many ships with bow visors. The famous Estonian/Finnish/Swedish fairy tale of a lost visor was written to hide the real cause. Sabotage by criminals.

Finally, ITER is building a fusion plant down the road from me to produce electricity by steam turbines by fusing hydrogen isotopes heating water to steam and it should have been ready years ago. Now it will be ready 2037 I am told. I think it is a joke. I feel sorry for the clowns down there. ITER was started >50 years ago by pseudo scientists and corrupt politicians.

But, all Challenges are still open to be won. In the meantime I enjoy the good life in sunny southern France.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 09:12:20 AM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12400 on: July 06, 2020, 09:33:07 AM »
So you decided that since you can't win your own "challenges" then no one else can win them either?

Heiwa

« Reply #12401 on: July 06, 2020, 12:09:33 PM »
So you decided that since you can't win your own "challenges" then no one else can win them either?
No, I just failed to win my own Challenges. Maybe there are more capable people around? You'll never know.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12402 on: July 06, 2020, 12:39:09 PM »
Maybe there are more capable people around? You'll never know.
And you'll never know either because you'll just dismiss them out of hand.

Heiwa

« Reply #12403 on: July 06, 2020, 01:21:29 PM »
No, all applicants have received a written receipt and explanation why they have not won.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #12404 on: July 06, 2020, 01:28:19 PM »
No, all applicants have received a written receipt and explanation why they have not won.

Your written receipt and explanation is "You have not won my challenge because I dismiss your entry out of hand."

Heiwa

« Reply #12405 on: July 06, 2020, 01:33:34 PM »

Your written receipt and explanation is "You have not won my challenge because I dismiss your entry out of hand."
No. Make an application and you'll see.

?

frenat

« Reply #12406 on: July 06, 2020, 04:54:32 PM »

No, my assets produce more income after tax than I spend, so I get richer everyday. So I decided to offer some of my money to anyone that can win any of my five Challenges.

I cannot ignite a nuclear weapon of any sort, even if I have military officer training with multiple weapons 1965/70. And friends of mine in Sweden, Japan and Germany indicate nuclear weapons are just propaganda.

I cannot leave Earth and travel in our Solar system as there is no way to return to Earth. I have contacted many alleged space tourists and they cannot explain how they dropped back on Earth from space and landed safely. The Challenge is how to land! The Hollywood landings look unsafe, to say the least. The space tourists couldn't explain why they did the trips in the first place. There is nothing in space. More fun is a cruise at sea!

I cannot destroy any skyscraper or structure into dust from top down by damaging the top. I can fly 1000 planes into the top but the bottom always remain intact. The top damaged by a plane or anything cannot crush the bottom. So terrorists do not hijack planes to destroy towers. 911 was an inside job.

I cannot lose a bow visor of any of my ships even if I try. And I have bought and sold many ships with bow visors. The famous Estonian/Finnish/Swedish fairy tale of a lost visor was written to hide the real cause. Sabotage by criminals.

Finally, ITER is building a fusion plant down the road from me to produce electricity by steam turbines by fusing hydrogen isotopes heating water to steam and it should have been ready years ago. Now it will be ready 2037 I am told. I think it is a joke. I feel sorry for the clowns down there. ITER was started >50 years ago by pseudo scientists and corrupt politicians.

But, all Challenges are still open to be won. In the meantime I enjoy the good life in sunny southern France.

Translation: I don't don't understand any of the above so I concluded they were impossible with little to no actual research.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12407 on: July 06, 2020, 05:02:03 PM »

Translation: I don't don't understand any of the above so I concluded they were impossible with little to no actual research.

He's devoted his life to this sort of thing. Whether you agree with the conclusions he's drawn is another matter. So font misrepresent him by saying he's done 'little to no research'. That simply isn't true

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12408 on: July 06, 2020, 05:30:52 PM »
He's devoted his life to this sort of thing. Whether you agree with the conclusions he's drawn is another matter. So font misrepresent him by saying he's done 'little to no research'. That simply isn't true
What's the point of devoting one's life to research if you never learn anything from it?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #12409 on: July 06, 2020, 05:45:29 PM »

What's the point of devoting one's life to research if you never learn anything from it?

What's the point of devoting your life to art if you die in poverty?

Unless, perhaps, you believe research always brings fame and fortune.

?

frenat

« Reply #12410 on: July 06, 2020, 06:47:29 PM »

He's devoted a poorly done website and a few posts on conspiracy boards, most of which he's been banned from.  And he can defend himself. He doesn't need you to troll for him.And it simply IS true that he lacks in research. That has been shown multiple times on this forum and others. The only thing he has proven is that he doesn't understand the subjects.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12411 on: July 06, 2020, 06:59:47 PM »
No, I just failed to win my own Challenges. Maybe there are more capable people around? You'll never know.
Of courses you can't win any! No one person planned any one those let alone implemented any.

And of course there are far more capable people than you are and those  people cooperated in their hundreds or thousands.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12412 on: July 06, 2020, 07:06:23 PM »

What's the point of devoting your life to art if you die in poverty?

Unless, perhaps, you believe research always brings fame and fortune.
Who said anything about fame and fortune? ???

The goal of research is supposed be a better understanding of the subject being researched.  Anders has failed miserably in that goal.

Heiwa

« Reply #12413 on: July 06, 2020, 07:56:30 PM »

The goal of research is supposed be a better understanding of the subject being researched.  Anders has failed miserably in that goal.

The goal of my Challenges is to find winners that can collect the prize. No doubt research is required and it must be peer reviewed and approved by real scientists incl. me. You cannot just say that the Challenges were done years ago by some fantastic people making some pictures of it. We all know that cheating is popular in all competitions. Cheating is not permitted to win my Challenges.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12414 on: July 06, 2020, 08:16:10 PM »
The goal of my Challenges is to find winners that can collect the prize.
No, that doesn't sound right at all.

Heiwa

« Reply #12415 on: July 06, 2020, 08:22:27 PM »
The goal of my Challenges is to find winners that can collect the prize.
No, that doesn't sound right at all.
You sound like a loser.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #12416 on: July 06, 2020, 10:48:16 PM »

He has said many times he won't let anyone win, so not surprising unfortunately.

My assets are 99% real estate and ships and plenty stock exchange shares. I have little cash available for normal expenses. Anybody is welcome to my office for a chat and coffee about it. My full style is at my website.

Now I know you are lying as that's impossible. Anyone that owns multiple properties/businesses always has to have more liquid capital than that, it's simply not possible...this is valid for someone worth 100k to a multi billionaire. Just gains tax, property tax, maintenance and incidentals would push you into bankruptcy protection alone running that lean. Not to mention everyday operating expenses....

It's the little details heiwa, ya silly goose.

I guess you can show a screen shot of at least 50k then? I can show you how to screenshot it without showing any sort of account information etc...though I am sure a smart and good-looking guy as yourself would figure it out quickly.

Nevar change!!!
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Heiwa

« Reply #12417 on: July 07, 2020, 04:12:07 AM »

He has said many times he won't let anyone win, so not surprising unfortunately.

Now I know you are lying as that's impossible. Anyone that owns multiple properties/businesses always has to have more liquid capital than that, it's simply not possible...this is valid for someone worth 100k to a multi billionaire. Just gains tax, property tax, maintenance and incidentals would push you into bankruptcy protection alone running that lean. Not to mention everyday operating expenses....

I guess you can show a screen shot of at least 50k then? I can show you how to screenshot it without showing any sort of account information etc...though I am sure a smart and good-looking guy as yourself would figure it out quickly.

Nevar change!!!
You are right. I have €50k readily available to pay some future bills.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #12418 on: July 07, 2020, 04:07:52 PM »

Nevar change!!!

Claiming the money your kids pay for you stay at the local mental health institute as being available to you, is just wrong.

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12419 on: July 07, 2020, 05:08:16 PM »

Nevar change!!!

Claiming the money your kids pay for you stay at the local mental health institute as being available to you, is just wrong.

Evidence?

Or was that just another one of your throw away bullshit lines you thought sounded clever?

Know your place