I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 12250 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #12120 on: March 29, 2020, 11:35:08 AM »
?? I just update my old Challenge, e.g. changed year 2019 to2020 today.
At the beginning a long time ago the Challenge was only the Moon. And then plenty people said it was easy to go to Mars, so I included planet Mars too.
I doubt that anyone who knows anything about space travel had ever said that going to the moon, let alone Mars or an asteroid, is easy.  However, issuing "challenges" for which you don't ever intend to declare a winner is very easy.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12121 on: March 29, 2020, 02:29:14 PM »
Look, Heiwa, if you will not believe all these well documented mission you won't believe anything we say so either admit your challenges are fakes or prove the above missions did not not happen.

Put up or shut up!
No! I have of course heard about all those trips but as they took place out of sight from my window
Irrelevant!

Quote from: Heiwa
and as they are as real as any Hollywood movie,
Irrelevant and the missions could not have been filmed on Earth:
       Was the Moon landing faked? Absolutely not, says a film expert - are YOU a film expert? NO!
       No, Virginia, the Moon Landing Could Not Have Been Faked in 1969 The technology didn't exist!, and, as for human nature....
       Apollo 11 conspiracy theories: Why some people believe the moon landing never happened
       The greatest photos ever? Why the moon landing shots are artistic masterpieces

And what is your reason for denying the Lunar missions?
    "they took place out of sight from my window ??? and as they are as real as any Hollywood movie ;D".
Heiwa, you are nothing but a joke to those that know you and I've quoted from many that have.

At least Bill Kaysing gave reasons - sure they were lies but he presented something.
And Bart Sibrel presented "evidence" but it was wrong because he was ignorant of the thermosphere, Avn Allen belts and much else.
Massimo Mazzucco, the producer of "American Moon" but much was a recap of Bart Sibrel's and some more by "expert" fashion ;D photographers who "knew their stuff" but knew nothing little of lunar conditions.

But what has you got? "They took place out of sight from my window and as they are as real as any Hollywood movie" - really?

I started my popular Challenge.
To win my Challenge, you have to do better than NASA, e.g. can you carry the fuel with you?
Why is that better that NASA? The lunar missions did carry all the fuel needed as you have been shown numerous times.

Of course the best space traveler is a fully micro electronic low weight big memory virtually no power required robot box with 3D cameras,
But there are still things that humans can do that robots cannot yet do and there is still the human spirit of adventure that was shown in all that old sea-faring explorers and that is "To boldly go where no man has gone before", a paraphrase from:

It is useful to distinguish among four factors which give importance, urgency, and inevitability to the advancement of space technology.
The first of these factors is the compelling urge of man to explore and to discover, the thrust of curiosity that leads men to try to go where no one has gone before. Most of the surface of the earth has now been explored and men now turn to the exploration of outer space as their next objective.

Second, there is the defense objective for the development of space technology. We wish to be sure that space is not used to endanger our security. If space is to be used for military purposes, we must be prepared to use space to defend ourselves.

Third, there is the factor of national prestige. To be strong and bold in space technology will enhance the prestige of the United States among the peoples of the world and create added confidence in our scientific, technological, industrial, and military strength.

Fourth, space technology affords new opportunities for scientific observation and experiment which will add to our knowledge and understanding of the earth, the solar system, and the universe.
And a scanned version of the original: INTRODUCTION TO OUTER SPACE, THE WHITE HOUSE March 26, 1958

But, Heiwa, you'd rather sit lazily and sip your cocktails that are stirred, not shaken!

BUT here we talk about super humans like Elon Musk who wants to take a car along to Mars in an Owner's suite with jaquzzi, etc.
No one but a one as totally deranged as you would be crazy enough to suggest idiocy like that!
But, I guess you are useful around here in these dire times - any court needs a court jester and mate, you're it!

Heiwa

« Reply #12122 on: March 30, 2020, 06:17:05 AM »
BUT here we talk about super humans like Elon Musk who wants to take a car along to Mars in an Owner's suite with jaquzzi, etc.
No one but a one as totally deranged as you would be crazy enough to suggest idiocy like that!
But, I guess you are useful around here in these dire times - any court needs a court jester and mate, you're it!
OK, topic is my Challenge about fuel required going to Mars and SpaceX CEO Musk is going to Mars bringing an electric car along.
Question remains how much fuel is required.
Only idiots go to Mars and only complete lunatics bring a car along.
But good news! Or bad. The corona virus is around! And Musk has got it!!!! So he will not spread the corona to Mars.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12123 on: March 30, 2020, 02:17:22 PM »
OK, topic is my Challenge about fuel required going to Mars and SpaceX CEO Musk is going to Mars bringing an electric car along.
Question remains how much fuel is required.
Only idiots go to Mars and only complete lunatics bring a car along.
But good news! Or bad. The corona virus is around! And Musk has got it!!!! So he will not spread the corona to Mars.
Mind telling me who apart from one well-know idiot that:
  • Elon Musk is a super human,
  • Elon Musk to wants to take a car along to Mars - though I imagine that anyone does go they will car but probably not a Tesla,
  • Elon Musk has the novel coronavirus though "Tesla Reports Its First Employee Coronavirus Cases"and
  • Elon Musk wants to live in an Owner's suite with jaquzzi.

Changing the rules mid-stream again? Got that! Keep up the merriment!

But rather than believe the widely-known internet constiritard, Heiwa, I'd believe my one experience and such evidence as:
and the missions could not have been filmed on Earth:
       Was the Moon landing faked? Absolutely not, says a film expert - are YOU a film expert? NO!
       No, Virginia, the Moon Landing Could Not Have Been Faked in 1969 The technology didn't exist!, and, as for human nature....
       Apollo 11 conspiracy theories: Why some people believe the moon landing never happened

Heiwa

« Reply #12124 on: March 30, 2020, 07:07:02 PM »
Topic is not if a Moon landing was fake  or a conspiracy but simply how much fuel is required for it. I am not in this conspiracy business with invisible coronas flying around. I am confined to stay home but I am allowed to go out and shop food and wine and execute some physical exercises every day. I see plenty people with masks that is said to prevent the spreading of an invisible infection. It is quite fun.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12125 on: March 30, 2020, 07:14:57 PM »
I am not in this conspiracy business with invisible coronas flying around.

The novel SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus isn't invisible.  It looks like this:

https://www.scripps.edu/news-and-events/press-room/2020/20200317-andersen-covid-19-coronavirus.html

NotSoSkeptical

• Chynah Virus
« Reply #12126 on: March 30, 2020, 08:33:27 PM »

https://www.scripps.edu/news-and-events/press-room/2020/20200317-andersen-covid-19-coronavirus.html

Not the best picture you can find.  I can see Heiwa saying how that's fake and just looks like a fuzzy picture of a child's attempt to draw gears with some crayons.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12127 on: March 30, 2020, 09:29:16 PM »
Topic is not if a Moon landing was fake  or a conspiracy but simply how much fuel is required for it.
No problem. If the 6 Moon landings were not fake then NASAs fuel usage must has been correct and you've  been shown them.

I am not in this conspiracy business with invisible coronas flying around. I am confined to stay home plenty people with masks that is said to prevent the spreading of an invisible infection. It is quite fun.
No, the masks will not prevent an infection but they so reduce the chance of infected. Every little but helps.

Sure the virus is invisible to your eyes but look at the harm it's done so far - stay safe.

Heiwa

« Reply #12128 on: March 30, 2020, 09:38:40 PM »

Yes, and it is stopped by a thin paper mask from killing you. But topic is of course something else - see post #1.

Stash

« Reply #12129 on: March 30, 2020, 09:49:23 PM »

Yes, and it is stopped by a thin paper mask from killing you. But topic is of course something else - see post #1.

Yes, the topic is how your challenge was won and you refused to make good on the reward - see post #1.
No. That sudden lurch forwards is the atmospheric slosh effect.

Heiwa

« Reply #12130 on: March 31, 2020, 02:20:29 AM »

Yes, the topic is how your challenge was won and you refused to make good on the reward - see post #1.
No!

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #12131 on: March 31, 2020, 02:24:32 AM »

No!

Just because some twerp says he won, doesn't mean he won. The twerp is trying to swindle Heiwa. The proof is that he obviously didn't meet Heiwas rigorous standards of evidence and gave up the lost cause.

Rabinoz = Coronoz. Australias corona virus super spreader

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12132 on: March 31, 2020, 03:48:02 AM »
Just because some twerp says he won, doesn't mean he won. The twerp is trying to swindle Heiwa. The proof is that he obviously didn't meet Heiwas rigorous standards of evidence and gave up the lost cause.
But if the Apollo missions really did succeed in landing on the Moon then NASAs propellant figures were correct and the Heiwa is quite wrong.

And it would seem that the preponderance of evidence is that those missions really did land.

You did read these?
I have of course heard about all those trips but as they took place out of sight from my window
Irrelevant!

"they took place out of sight from my window ??? and as they are as real as any Hollywood movie ;D".

At least Bill Kaysing gave reasons - sure they were lies but he presented something.
And Bart Sibrel presented "evidence" but it was wrong because he was ignorant of the thermosphere, Van Allen belts and much else.
Massimo Mazzucco, the producer of "American Moon" but much was a recap of Bart Sibrel's and some more by "expert" fashion ;D photographers who "knew their stuff" but knew nothing little of lunar conditions.
So where is your evidence that the Lunar landings were not genuine?

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #12133 on: March 31, 2020, 03:51:10 AM »
But if the Apollo missions really did succeed in landing on the Moon then NASAs propellant figures were correct and the Heiwa is quite wrong.

And it would seem that the preponderance of evidence is that those missions really did land.

You did read these?
I have of course heard about all those trips but as they took place out of sight from my window
Irrelevant!

And Bart Sibrel presented "evidence" but it was wrong because he was ignorant of the thermosphere, Van Allen belts and much else.

Why do I need evidence they are not genuine? Your side asserts that it has been done. The onus of proof is on you

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12134 on: March 31, 2020, 05:52:04 AM »

Why do I need evidence they are not genuine? Your side asserts that it has been done. The onus of proof is on you
So you didn't even bother reading the links?

I didn't "assert that it has been done".
I just said that "it would seem that the preponderance of evidence is that those missions really did land" and you seem to have no rebuttal.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #12135 on: March 31, 2020, 05:56:30 AM »

I just said that "it would seem that the preponderance of evidence is that those missions really did land" and you seem to have no rebuttal.

I'll level with you. I didn't read any of your links.  :o

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12136 on: March 31, 2020, 06:10:56 AM »
Just because some twerp says he won, doesn't mean he won. The twerp is trying to swindle Heiwa.
Just because some twerp says that atmospheric reentry is impossible doesn't make it so.  The twerp is trying to swindle a legitimate winner of his "challenge".

The proof is that he obviously didn't meet Heiwas rigorous standards of evidence and gave up the lost cause.
What "rigorous standards" are you referring to?  Anders doesn't even know how to check the validity of the evidence.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #12137 on: March 31, 2020, 06:13:50 AM »
The proof is that he obviously didn't meet Heiwas rigorous standards of evidence and gave up the lost cause.
What "rigorous standards" are you referring to?  Anders doesn't even know how to check the validity of the evidence.

The guy knows his safety at sea. I think he knows what he's doing.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12138 on: March 31, 2020, 06:37:58 AM »

What does safety at sea have to do with atmospheric reentry or rocket fuel calculations? ???

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #12139 on: March 31, 2020, 06:45:39 AM »

What does safety at sea have to do with atmospheric reentry or rocket fuel calculations? ???

It means he's a bright and intelligent individual who knows what he's talking about

Consider:
Individuals are intelligent
Masses are stupid

Heiwa doesn't seem to succumb to the masses. Therefore, intelligent. Tell me I'm wrong!

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #12140 on: March 31, 2020, 07:10:44 AM »
You are wrong.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

Heiwa

« Reply #12141 on: March 31, 2020, 09:11:27 AM »
Just because some twerp says he won, doesn't mean he won. The twerp is trying to swindle Heiwa.
Just because some twerp says that atmospheric reentry is impossible doesn't make it so.  The twerp is trying to swindle a legitimate winner of his "challenge".

No, I do not try to swindle anybody. I just organize my Challenge part of which includes a human returning to Earth alive from space - reentry.

As far as I am concerned any reentry is impossible.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12142 on: March 31, 2020, 11:02:47 AM »

It means he's a bright and intelligent individual who knows what he's talking about
He may know what he's talking about concerning safety at sea, but space flight is a completely different skill set that Anders does not appear to possess.

Consider:
Individuals are intelligent
Masses are stupid

Heiwa doesn't seem to succumb to the masses. Therefore, intelligent. Tell me I'm wrong!
You're wrong. 

First of all, there are plenty of stupid individuals out there so your first premise is wrong.

Secondly, masses are not necessarily stupid.  For example, it takes a mass of intelligent people to build a jumbo jet, so your second premise is wrong as well.

Thirdly, being intelligent in one field does not necessarily cross over to other unrelated fields.  For example, you don't ask a master plumber to perform brain surgery.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12143 on: March 31, 2020, 11:04:43 AM »

No, I do not try to swindle anybody. I just organize my Challenge part of which includes a human returning to Earth alive from space - reentry.

As far as I am concerned any reentry is impossible.
Then it's a good thing that the entire aerospace industry couldn't possibly care any less about your concerns.

Stash

« Reply #12144 on: March 31, 2020, 12:04:06 PM »

Rigorous standards of evidence? You're joking, right?

The only lost cause is Heiwa not accepting any evidence at all - when presented with all of the evidence required, he just says, "No!"
No. That sudden lurch forwards is the atmospheric slosh effect.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #12145 on: March 31, 2020, 12:09:36 PM »

The only lost cause is Heiwa not accepting any evidence at all - when presented with all of the evidence required, he just says, "No!"

The standards are so extreme he has to keep shifting the goal posts. It is THAT in which you must beat. There is no more extreme standard than that!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12146 on: March 31, 2020, 12:44:27 PM »

The standards are so extreme he has to keep shifting the goal posts. It is THAT in which you must beat. There is no more extreme standard than that!

Constantly moving the goalposts is not extreme, it's logically fallacious and intellectually dishonest:
Moving the Goalposts

(also known as: gravity game, raising the bar, argument by demanding impossible perfection [form of])

Description: Demanding from an opponent that he or she address more and more points after the initial counter-argument has been satisfied refusing to concede or accept the opponent’s argument.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #12147 on: March 31, 2020, 12:47:37 PM »

Constantly moving the goalposts is not extreme, it's logically fallacious and intellectually dishonest:
Moving the Goalposts

(also known as: gravity game, raising the bar, argument by demanding impossible perfection [form of])

Description: Demanding from an opponent that he or she address more and more points after the initial counter-argument has been satisfied refusing to concede or accept the opponent’s argument.

A court of law accepts new evidence when technology permits. Just look at plenty of murder/rape cases. Before DNA evidence was a thing, some monsters were let go. DNA collection and evidence was invented therefore goalposts to prove innocence or guilt had shifted.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12148 on: March 31, 2020, 01:07:50 PM »
A court of law accepts new evidence when technology permits. Just look at plenty of murder/rape cases. Before DNA evidence was a thing, some monsters were let go. DNA collection and evidence was invented therefore goalposts to prove innocence or guilt had shifted.
Courts of law don't generally cry "fake news" whenever indisputable evidence is provided.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12149 on: March 31, 2020, 01:15:09 PM »

I'll level with you. I didn't read any of your links.  :o
So why are you here?