I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #11400 on: December 21, 2019, 04:33:56 AM »
Here you go rab. Not my house but closer to yours. Maybe it is yours??  ??? ???

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Deception+Bay+QLD+4508/@-27.1872765,153.0141311,62m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x6b93f01e0b76b625:0x502a35af3de8680!8m2!3d-27.1900809!4d153.0172028
Nope, nowhere near my house! A poor crow might take hours to get from there to here.
That just seems like a bit more Shifteresque Deception to me.

But this is part of that image:

Please note that there is no indication that it is a satellite photo. Then look at this higher viewing altitude one:

Note that the second one does indicate the use of Landsat or Copernicus satellites.

Try again.
Though there are military spy satellites (the KH-11 Key-Hole satellites) that, I assume, can achieve that sort of resolution.
As I said before, they use telescopes/cameras that seem to be the basis of the HST.

Yes

« Reply #11401 on: December 21, 2019, 11:38:56 AM »
So, please, keep on topic (post #1).
You're a funny and creative guy, Heiwa, but I'm afraid that even your most ardent defender on this thread doesn't take you seriously.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #11402 on: December 21, 2019, 03:34:47 PM »
You're a funny and creative guy, Heiwa, but I'm afraid that even your most ardent defender on this thread doesn't take you seriously.
Don't be afraid. Just try to win my €1M and when you fail, ask yourself why!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11403 on: December 21, 2019, 03:52:20 PM »
If you refuse to believe to believe all the answers available you'll never believe any new answers. That's why no one takes you seriously.

Heiwa

« Reply #11404 on: December 21, 2019, 09:35:43 PM »
If you refuse to believe to believe all the answers available you'll never believe any new answers. That's why no one takes you seriously.
I don't believe Fake News of US presidents and I am serious about it.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11405 on: December 21, 2019, 10:01:05 PM »

He already knows it's bullshit. So anyone claiming to have an answer is simply peddling more bullshit. Therefore he doesn't need to 'believe' any new answers. Right out of the gate it's already nonsense.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #11406 on: December 21, 2019, 10:21:15 PM »
It was1969 when I got into the DOS/OS shit with cards of all sorts and was told that Bill had sorted it all out with his software.

Heiwa, I have went from someone to staunchly opposing you (remember 2016 lol) to someone that not only appreciates, but admires your almost perfect style of trolling... A true OG.

However...

What the hell is this quote? Come on now, that is lazy trolling, way below your pay grade.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Heiwa

« Reply #11407 on: December 22, 2019, 12:40:05 AM »
It was1969 when I got into the DOS/OS shit with cards of all sorts and was told that Bill had sorted it all out with his software.

Heiwa, I have went from someone to staunchly opposing you (remember 2016 lol) to someone that not only appreciates, but admires your almost perfect style of trolling... A true OG.

However...

What the hell is this quote? Come on now, that is lazy trolling, way below your pay grade.
End 1960's I started using computers, i.e. I punched cards and gave them to a person in white that punched another card to put at the front of my pile, that was then fed into the computer. After a while the computer printed out the result. I was wondering about the extra card and the person in white (IBM) told me that that extra card told the DOS/OS system what to do with my cards, etc. One day it was not necessary, I was told, because Bill Gates had written a software to check my cards so no extra card was required. The person in white was no longer required.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #11408 on: December 22, 2019, 12:52:18 AM »
DOS = 1981

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11409 on: December 22, 2019, 01:36:41 AM »

He already knows it's bullshit.
Rubbish! All Heiwa ever posts are silly reasons why we can't know these things but all he proves is that he is totally incapable is understanding any of this.

And the pathetic performance of both you and he in the Atlas-Mercury thread proves that you are as bad as he is.

Quote from: Shifter
So anyone claiming to have an answer is simply peddling more bullshit. Therefore he doesn't need to 'believe' any new answers. Right out of the gate it's already nonsense.
What trash you dream up!

Before giving your support to Heiwa, the peddler of nonsense, I suggest that you read the earlier parts of this thread then NASA's own reports on at least the Apollo 11 mission.

You could start with SATURN V LAUNCH VEHICLE FLIGHT EVALUATION REPORT-AS-506, APOLLO 11 MISSION.

As an aside, Heiwa goes on and on about how NASA know the exact position and velocity of spacecraft. Well read this about Apollo 11:
4.2.2 Tracking During the Parking Orbit Phase of Flight
Orbital tracking was conducted by the NASA Manned Space Flight Network (MSFN). Eight C-Band radar stations furnished data for use in determining the parking orbit trajectory. There were also considerable S-Band tracking data available which were not used due to the abundance of C-Band radar data.
The parking orbit trajectory was obtained by integrating corrected insertion conditions forward to the S-IVB second burn restart preparation event. The insertion conditions, as determined by the Orbital Correction Program (OCP), were obtained by a differential correction procedure which adjusted the estimated insertion conditions to fit the C-Band radar tracking data in accordance with the weights assigned to the data.
After all available C-Band radar tracking data were analyzed, the stations and passes providing the better quality data were used in the determination of the insertion conditions.

There are many other reports but the questions Heiwa asks make it obvious that he hasn't bothered to any read them.

Heiwa might be an expert in marine engineer but he obviously knows nothing about nuclear weapon detonation, rocket science, orbital mechanics, atmospheric re-entry or astronomy.

So, hitch your waggon to Heiwa if you like - it's your loss not mine!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #11410 on: December 22, 2019, 01:46:03 AM »

Heiwa

« Reply #11411 on: December 22, 2019, 05:04:44 AM »

He already knows it's bullshit.
Rubbish! All Heiwa ever posts are silly reasons why we can't know these things but all he proves is that he is totally incapable is understanding any of this.

And the pathetic performance of both you and he in the Atlas-Mercury thread proves that you are as bad as he is.

Quote from: Shifter
So anyone claiming to have an answer is simply peddling more bullshit. Therefore he doesn't need to 'believe' any new answers. Right out of the gate it's already nonsense.
What trash you dream up!

Before giving your support to Heiwa, the peddler of nonsense, I suggest that you read the earlier parts of this thread then NASA's own reports on at least the Apollo 11 mission.

You could start with SATURN V LAUNCH VEHICLE FLIGHT EVALUATION REPORT-AS-506, APOLLO 11 MISSION.

As an aside, Heiwa goes on and on about how NASA know the exact position and velocity of spacecraft. Well read this about Apollo 11:
4.2.2 Tracking During the Parking Orbit Phase of Flight
Orbital tracking was conducted by the NASA Manned Space Flight Network (MSFN). Eight C-Band radar stations furnished data for use in determining the parking orbit trajectory. There were also considerable S-Band tracking data available which were not used due to the abundance of C-Band radar data.
The parking orbit trajectory was obtained by integrating corrected insertion conditions forward to the S-IVB second burn restart preparation event. The insertion conditions, as determined by the Orbital Correction Program (OCP), were obtained by a differential correction procedure which adjusted the estimated insertion conditions to fit the C-Band radar tracking data in accordance with the weights assigned to the data.
After all available C-Band radar tracking data were analyzed, the stations and passes providing the better quality data were used in the determination of the insertion conditions.

There are many other reports but the questions Heiwa asks make it obvious that he hasn't bothered to any read them.

Heiwa might be an expert in marine engineer but he obviously knows nothing about nuclear weapon detonation, rocket science, orbital mechanics, atmospheric re-entry or astronomy.

Hm, why do you always refer me back to old NASA Fake News garbage?

« Reply #11412 on: December 22, 2019, 09:25:24 AM »
Why does lower thread get any attention at all?
Only Winkle knows.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11413 on: December 22, 2019, 03:31:28 PM »

Because they are genuine reports on how the NASA rockets and space vehicles actually performed whatever a conspiritard like YOU says!

You don't even read what they say and yet claim that it's "old NASA Fake News garbage" what idiocy!

Heiwa

« Reply #11414 on: December 22, 2019, 03:37:23 PM »

Because they are genuine reports on how the NASA rockets and space vehicles actually performed whatever a conspiritard like YOU says!

You don't even read what they say and yet claim that it's "old NASA Fake News garbage" what idiocy!
As I always say. Sending objects into one way orbits into space is easy but you cannot ever return and land on Earth again. Only complete twerps believe you can leave an orbit and land anywhere.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #11415 on: December 22, 2019, 04:35:40 PM »

As I always say. Sending objects into one way orbits into space is easy but you cannot ever return and land on Earth again. Only complete twerps believe you can leave an orbit and land anywhere.

You also say gates invented windows and dos was invented 15 years before it actually was by someone that hadn't even hit puberty yet.....

Stop being a twerp heiwa
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11416 on: December 22, 2019, 05:17:22 PM »
And only a "complete twerp" , YOU, claimed that anyone "believes you can leave an orbit and land anywhere".

You never have and never will prove that atmospheric re-entry is not possible.
All you do is rave on about how your own misconceptions won't work. That is nothing more than blatant straw-manning and appeals to incredulity.

Such silly argument techniques fail against anyone with some slight understanding of what is really going on in controlled atmospheric re-entry.

Here's the latest re-entry. There are no crew aboard but the spacecraft came back intact after re-entry.

Starliner landing by SciNews

And here is the earlier re-entry of SpaceX's "Crew Dragon" test flight to the ISS:

SpaceX Completes Crew Demo Mission To Space Station by Scott Manley.

And you could see the videos of the Orion re-entry if you cared to.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 06:48:06 PM by rabinoz »

Heiwa

« Reply #11417 on: December 22, 2019, 09:11:41 PM »

You also say gates invented windows and dos was invented 15 years before it actually was by someone that hadn't even hit puberty yet.....

Stop being a twerp heiwa
?? I thought IBM invented DOS so that the computers would run. You had to add a card to your own cards to start the computing and the discs, etc. At that time the IBM computers had plenty of external discs, etc, etc. Input was in the shape of punched cards!

mak3m

« Reply #11418 on: December 23, 2019, 12:25:18 AM »
Time period you are quoting there may well have been outputs on disc but the main frame was magnetic tape.

I was using punch cards for MOSS design (MX) in the 90's and those machines didnt use DOS, which was invented for PC's
You have to learn to reply without quoting a long previous answer.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #11419 on: December 23, 2019, 12:33:27 AM »
WTF? Heiwa was wrong?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11420 on: December 23, 2019, 03:47:24 AM »
WTF? Heiwa was wrong?
Never!
Didn't someone say that MS-DOS and PC-DOS were released in 1981?
There was an IBM DOS/360, first delivered in June 1966 that Heiwa might have been refering to.

Heiwa

« Reply #11421 on: December 23, 2019, 04:48:49 AM »
WTF? Heiwa was wrong?
Never!
There was an IBM DOS/360, first delivered in June 1966 that Heiwa might have been refering to.
Thanks. Yes, I always refers to it. I was there.

mak3m

« Reply #11422 on: December 23, 2019, 05:06:05 AM »
WTF? Heiwa was wrong?
Never!

yay we eventually got around to it, nothing to do with Bill Gates he was 9 when it was developed.
You have to learn to reply without quoting a long previous answer.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11423 on: December 23, 2019, 03:38:00 PM »
WTF? Heiwa was wrong?
Never!
Remember this post of yours:
Yes, IBM told Gates 50+ years ago how to manually start the 360 computers with printed cards and Gates wrote a simple software to bypass the manual staff and their manually printed cards. IBM could get rid of plenty staff, etc. But it was still very expensive to use an IBM 360 machine. But it was fun. Gates got rich ... and ... happy?
And 50+ years ago is before 1969 and Bill Gates was born on October 28, 1955.

In June 1966 Bill Gates was not yet 11 years old! Really? After Wise, you are the second biggest joke around here!.

At 13 Bill Gates did sell a program to his school - for nefarious reasons ;D!
Bill Gates learned what he needed to start Microsoft in high school

Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard in 1975 to launch Microsoft but, in a speech he gave at his high school, he implies he could have skipped college altogether and still become a successful billionaire and philanthropist, thanks to the education he got there.

“Lakeside was one of the best things that ever happened to me,” Gates says in a 2005 speech at Lakeside School. “One reason I’m so grateful to Lakeside is that I can directly trace the founding of Microsoft back to my earliest days here.”

Gates was first introduced to computers at his Seattle private school. There, he taught other students about computers, digitized the school schedule and even hacked his school’s scheduling system to be placed in all-girls classes.
Girls
Paul Allen, who would later become a co-founder of Microsoft, was a couple of years above Gates at school. Together they fixed the school scheduling software to ensure Gates was the only boy in classes of girls.

"Paul did the computer scheduling with me. Unfortunately for him he was two years ahead of me and he was off to college by then. So I was the one who benefited by being able to have the nice girls at least sit near me. It wasn't that I could talk to them or anything - but they were there. I think I was particularly inept at talking to girls, or thinking, 'OK - do you ask them out, do you not?' When I went off to Harvard I was a little bit more sociable. But I was below average on talking to girls."
Quite a boy ;D was "our Bill"!

Have you had that dementia check-up yet? It must be long overdue.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11424 on: December 23, 2019, 04:20:52 PM »
After Wise, you are the second biggest joke around here!.
Rigged!

Do I get 3rd place at least?? 8)

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11425 on: December 23, 2019, 05:13:53 PM »
Rigged!

Nope, you're just a nothing!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11426 on: December 23, 2019, 05:35:01 PM »
Rigged!

Oh... :(  :'(

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11427 on: December 23, 2019, 05:59:17 PM »
Rigged!

Oh... :(  :'(
Sorry about that but that's your name and that's what you are, a Shifter trolling for whoever offers the best cookies.
You just flit from one thing to another! At least Wise and Heiwa are consistent with their pseudo-science and ignorance.
Maybe decide which side you're on and stick to out.

No need to thank me. I offer friendly helpful advice for free.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11428 on: December 23, 2019, 09:09:41 PM »
My side is the truth. More than I can say for you

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11429 on: December 23, 2019, 09:42:42 PM »
My side is the truth. More than I can say for you
Science does not pretend to know "THE TRUTH". Just the best explanations (theories) based on avaible evidence.

But you "TRUTHERS" pretend that you have "THE TRUTH" even if it obviously conflicts with simple observations.

So you can keep your claimed "THE TRUTH".