I won Heiwa's 1,000,000 challenge

• 11153 Replies

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Re: I won Heiwa's 1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #10980 on: October 21, 2019, 04:59:30 AM »
Thanks for asking about http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall2.htm .
Another important bit is #15. The landing.
Any person doing a space trip must return safe and sound on Earth. But how?
This is just stupid.
You dont believe re-entry using any technology is possible, even though its been done hundreds of times.
So how is someone supposed to demonstrate this to you? Other than sending you up in a rocket and landing again?
Is this your scam to get a free flight into space?
Your "challenge" is about convincing you, not proving anything.

Heiwa

« Reply #10981 on: October 21, 2019, 07:19:54 AM »
Thanks for asking about http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall2.htm .
Another important bit is #15. The landing.
Any person doing a space trip must return safe and sound on Earth. But how?
This is just stupid.
You dont believe re-entry using any technology is possible, even though its been done hundreds of times.
So how is someone supposed to demonstrate this to you? Other than sending you up in a rocket and landing again?
Is this your scam to get a free flight into space?
Your "challenge" is about convincing you, not proving anything.
You are stupid!
Topic is my popular Challenge and I know a re-entry is not possible as described at http://heiwaco.com/moontraveld.htm .
So no re-entry has ever been done.
I was offered a free flight way back but I had to sign a contract to the effect that it was fantastic. Every astro-not is a paid liar!

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10982 on: October 21, 2019, 10:09:17 AM »
You are stupid!
When manners leaves the room all conversation goes down the drain.
I will admit I have called you a few things, but I will leave the silly talk to kids from here on.

Topic is my popular Challenge and I know a re-entry is not possible as described at http://heiwaco.com/moontraveld.htm .
I was offered a free flight way back but I had to sign a contract to the effect that it was fantastic. Every astro-not is a paid liar!
So this is the problem with your challenge, and why no one will bother with it.
You have already decided the outcome of the challenge. So anyone that partakes in it is a liar, and no further study is required. Your the mot bias person to judge the winner, but you are the only judge.

It a big like asking a Stern outspoken Vegan, Green peace and PETA activist to judge what tastes better, a perfectly seared steak or broccoli.

So no, you dont have a challenge.

You have along running thread where people pop in from time to time because they are bored.

Heiwa

« Reply #10983 on: October 21, 2019, 10:15:43 AM »
You are stupid!
When manners leaves the room all conversation goes down the drain.
I will admit I have called you a few things, but I will leave the silly talk to kids from here on.

So this is the problem with your challenge, and why no one will bother with it.
You have already decided the outcome of the challenge. So anyone that partakes in it is a liar, and no further study is required. Your the mot bias person to judge the winner, but you are the only judge.

It a big like asking a Stern outspoken Vegan, Green peace and PETA activist to judge what tastes better, a perfectly seared steak or broccoli.

So no, you dont have a challenge.

You have along running thread where people pop in from time to time because they are bored.
Hm, this is another stupid post to keep this thread going. Why not try to win my Challenge instead? 1 000 000! What would you do with it? I have it and ... I don't need a new Ferrari, yachts, bla, bla.  I am the happiest man in the world busy with plenty things ... so I give money away. But only to smart people.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10984 on: October 21, 2019, 02:51:31 PM »
Why not try to win my Challenge instead?
Why try to win a challenge that the sole judge says can't be won?  That isn't a challenge, it's a waste of time and effort.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #10985 on: October 21, 2019, 07:12:05 PM »

Why try to win a challenge that the sole judge says can't be won?  That isn't a challenge, it's a waste of time and effort.

Just wait, you will continue to post . . .
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

Heiwa

« Reply #10986 on: October 21, 2019, 07:44:31 PM »
Well, I created the Challenge (topic - see post #1) and the prize money is mine and all together it has created a lot of interest. People love money and will do anything to get it, incl. cheating, lying, falsifying, etc.

Reason why my Challenge cannot be won (and there are totally five Challenges) is that they are all based on good old Fake News published by media at the request of particular interests. Fake News are just fantasies made up to fool stupid people.

Topic is human space travel which, according to some people, is easy. I just say it is 100% fake. Do you follow?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #10987 on: October 21, 2019, 08:07:44 PM »
Reason why my Challenge cannot be won (and there are totally five Challenges) is that they are all based on good old Fake News published by media at the request of particular interests. Fake News are just fantasies made up to fool stupid people.
No.  The reason why your "challenge" cannot be won is because you decided that it cannot be won, regardless of what anyone else says.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #10988 on: October 21, 2019, 08:30:32 PM »
No.  The reason why your "challenge" cannot be won is because you decided that it cannot be won, regardless of what anyone else says.

No one has been able to stump him with a workable solution to the challenge though. He might be going in this thinking it's impossible sure, but has anyone actually proved that assertion wrong?

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #10989 on: October 21, 2019, 09:01:09 PM »
I am thinking of a number between one and ten.

Guess the number . . .
FE can't be disproved.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10990 on: October 21, 2019, 10:12:04 PM »

No one has been able to stump him with a workable solution to the challenge though. He might be going in this thinking it's impossible sure, but has anyone actually proved that assertion wrong?
Go back to the post history, yes and more than once.

Working out the mass requirements in not something beyond the capabilities of a simple excel spread sheet.
But what is hard to work out are things like thermal protection systems (IE, re-entry heat tiles)
You cant work those out without either a very expensive lab or actually returning stuff from orbit and see how they did it.
He somehow wants someone to show that as well, and everything that can show it is not considered evidence. Paradox much.

So at this point no one even cares enough to set up an excel spread sheet for him.

Guess the number . . .

its clearly 7

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #10991 on: October 21, 2019, 10:14:58 PM »
FE can't be disproved.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10992 on: October 21, 2019, 10:51:11 PM »

its clearly 7

You are disqualified.

I want you to prove it was not 7.
Also, any evidence that says it was not 7 is clearly false.

I will give you 1,000,000 if you win this challenge

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #10993 on: October 21, 2019, 11:37:28 PM »
because poop
FE can't be disproved.

Stash

« Reply #10994 on: October 22, 2019, 12:23:07 AM »
because poop

Universally, always, it is #2.

Heiwa

« Reply #10995 on: October 22, 2019, 02:37:17 AM »
Please. I am a nice, rich, good looking person - http://heiwaco.com/cv.htm . I just encourage people to think. Try to think yourself!

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #10996 on: October 22, 2019, 02:52:10 AM »
I no longer give a shit . . . . . . . pun.
FE can't be disproved.

?

frenat

« Reply #10997 on: October 22, 2019, 05:05:53 AM »

Not true. he was given solutions years ago on the apollohoax.net forum. He ignored them, proved he didn't understand the answers and then got caught changing the rules multiple times. That is part of why few care or bother with his fake challenge.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 05:08:05 AM by frenat »

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #10998 on: October 22, 2019, 05:11:29 AM »

Not true. he was given solutions years ago on the apollohoax.net forum. He ignored them, proved he didn't understand the answers and then got caught changing the rules multiple times. That is part of why few care or bother with his fake challenge.

If no one bothers or cares, why are we still here nearly 11000 posts later?

?

frenat

« Reply #10999 on: October 22, 2019, 05:13:38 AM »

Partly because he keeps reviving the thread to get more hits to his site. And partly because we like to laugh at him. Plus replying to the thread and pointing out his failings is not the same as caring about the fake challenge.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #11000 on: October 22, 2019, 05:45:01 AM »
The same reason why people come to TFES, people are board and want to laugh from time to time.

Heiwa

« Reply #11001 on: October 22, 2019, 05:49:55 AM »

LOL. Only nonsense solutions were given ... as usual.

?

frenat

« Reply #11002 on: October 22, 2019, 06:43:30 AM »

You mean you didn't understand them so assumed nobody else did as well. And you DID get caught changing the rules.

Heiwa

« Reply #11003 on: October 22, 2019, 08:24:15 AM »

You mean you didn't understand them so assumed nobody else did as well. And you DID get caught changing the rules.
Yes, I understand that you do not understand. Why not get assistance?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11004 on: October 22, 2019, 08:41:04 AM »

Yes, NASA has proved him wrong.  Repeatedly.  Anders just refuses to admit that he's wrong.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11005 on: October 22, 2019, 08:42:41 AM »

Guess the number . . .
Pi

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #11006 on: October 22, 2019, 09:23:44 AM »

Guess the number . . .

1.61803398874989484820458683436563811772030917980576286213544862270526046281890244970720720418939113748475

NotSoSkeptical

• I abuse wise
« Reply #11007 on: October 22, 2019, 09:25:18 AM »

Guess the number . . .

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Heiwa

« Reply #11008 on: October 22, 2019, 06:37:22 PM »

Yes, NASA has proved him wrong.  Repeatedly.  Anders just refuses to admit that he's wrong.
No, NASA has not proved me wrong. FYI my website has >300 visitors/day and 30% study my findings about space travel. The feed back is mainly positive.
Another 30% read about M/S Estonia that sank 25 years ago. And another 30% read about nuclear weapons (that are just propaganda since 1945). And I am in good shape and know what I am doing.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11009 on: October 22, 2019, 07:16:39 PM »
No, NASA has not proved me wrong.
Like I said.