I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #10500 on: April 05, 2019, 06:49:35 AM »
Do you follow what I say or are you just an asshole, US shill?
I follow what you are saying, but I disagree.

If you believe that people that disagree with you are "just an asshole, US shill?" then the problem lies with your perception, not me.
A conversation is not possible if you hold any disagreement with that attitude.
I will converse if you are prepared to respect people that you disagree with

You smell like an asshole, US shill, with great personal problems. If I respect such shit is another matter. I suggest you find help somewhere. Plenty people disagree with me and normally a solution is find by friendly discussion. So what is rigid in your opinion? Can a rigid object become dust when it drops into dust?

If you going to call me a shill, at least get my nationality correct.

But it's clear you have no intention to have an actual discussion. Bye

Hm, I just thought you smelled like a US shill as I don't know you nationality or anything else about you. If you present your self with full style we can discuss.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #10501 on: April 05, 2019, 07:41:15 AM »
OMG, is this thread still going?!?!?!
The old mad wont concede to being wrong until you literally build the twin towers over again and fly airplanes into them.
Even then he will not say he is wrong because you forgot to put people in your airplanes or something.

Old man, rigid does not mean its made from unobtanium and indestructible.
The titanic was unsinkable, the engineers said that too.

When I was a young man in Japan, I was told that rigid just meant stiff, unbending, firm, strict, not changing, etc.

So ... I don't think top C of WTC 1/2 was rigid. Why?

If any airplane full of terrorist Arabs would have flown into this rigid top C, the plane must have bounced off this rigid top!

Do you follow what I say or are you just an asshole, US shill?

Legos are rigid.  Stack them in into a short single wall.  The wall is rigid but the wall is also unsupported. If you make the wall high enough and unsupported, the wall will lose it's rigidity.  The individual legos will still be rigid, but the wall will be bendable as each block will allow some movement and the movement over a distance will allow a bend to occur.

Rigid does not mean unbreakable.  A good definition of rigid would be not easily bent.

In the instance of any properly built structure, the most rigid part is the foundation. This is due to foundation being in the earth.  The closer to the base of the structure, the better it's rigidity.  The higher from the base of the structure, the less rigid a structure gets.  (Don't believe that.  High rise buildings are known to sway.  The WTCs were known to sway up to 2 feet from their natural position in high winds)  Loss of rigidity at higher points from the base is countered by support structure and use of building materials.  Individual items will retain their rigidity, but as you build them into a new structure, that structures rigidity will depend on how you build it and the materials use.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10502 on: April 05, 2019, 08:31:00 AM »
Hm, I just thought you smelled like a US shill as I don't know you nationality or anything else about you. If you present your self with full style we can discuss.

I still cant discuss if you are only intending on make statements with out considering what I say as well.

I am an architect, I know a lot about actual building structures. I presume you know ship safety and structures better than I do, as that is what you do/did. I do buildings, some very big ones. I work with and direct engineers on large structures all the time.

Are you able to able to have a fair discussion with me?
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10503 on: April 05, 2019, 08:52:29 AM »
I presume you know ship safety and structures better than I do, as that is what you do/did.

I wouldn't presume that.  For being a self-claim safety at sea expert, he believes that the MS Estonia couldn't possibly have sunk due to the bow hatch failing and being torn off  as a result of high speeds during rough seas, which caused flooding of the vehicle deck and thus capsizing and sinking the ship in mere minutes.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #10504 on: April 05, 2019, 11:40:14 AM »

I still cant discuss if you are only intending on make statements with out considering what I say as well.

I am an architect, I know a lot about actual building structures. I presume you know ship safety and structures better than I do, as that is what you do/did. I do buildings, some very big ones. I work with and direct engineers on large structures all the time.

Of course. Just present your self! Do you know any building that can collapse from top ... by gravity? What architect would build it?

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10505 on: April 05, 2019, 01:35:45 PM »

Of course. Just present your self! Do you know any building that can collapse from top ... by gravity? What architect would build it?

No one designs a building to collapse.  Are you retarded?
Rabinoz RIP

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10506 on: April 05, 2019, 05:32:19 PM »
OK, my calendar is clear for the next 9 weeks.
You can buy me a ticket now.

Heiwa

« Reply #10507 on: April 05, 2019, 06:04:54 PM »

No, but the Challenge is to build a structure A that collapses by itself, when its top C drops on on the bottom part. C = A/10.

US authorities say it is possible and that terrorists used the system to attack USA 911 2001.

I suggest it is not possible and that the terrorists used explosives to destroy the WTC at NY.

Do you understand the difference?

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10508 on: April 05, 2019, 09:18:35 PM »

No, but the Challenge is to build a structure A that collapses by itself, when its top C drops on on the bottom part. C = A/10.

US authorities say it is possible and that terrorists used the system to attack USA 911 2001.

I suggest it is not possible and that the terrorists used explosives to destroy the WTC at NY.

Yes, I know the difference.  They didn't use explosives, unless you consider a fully fueled Boeing 747 an explosive.

Again no one designs a building to collapse.  It's not a design feature.

Getting a building to collapse where Section C falls onto Section A and causes Section A to collapse is nothing but simple physics and math.

Consider Section A and Section C two separate objects.  The top floor of Section A is now the roof of the building.  The roof of any building can only hold up so much.  And even less when the object is impacting the roof with momentum.  Each tower of the WTC had a mass of approximately 500,000 tons (just building material).  The planes struck the towers at the 77th and 93rd floors.  That's 33 floors of mass and 17 floors of mass above the new "roof".  Using simple math, 500,000 tons divided by 110 floors (obviously some floors will weigh more than others plus there were multiple basements) is 4500 tons per floor.  Rounding down that 4000 tons per floor for simplicity.  Again simple math, 17 multiplied into 4000 tons  is 68000 tons for the one tower and 33 multipled into 4000 tons is 132,000 tons.  Now tell me which "roof" of any building that is going absorb the impact of an object that has a mass of roughly 68,000 tons and with the other tower 132,000 tons.

Even if you eliminated the mass of 6-8 floors from each where the airplane struck, thats' still ~44,000 tons and ~100,000 tons that fall and impact from a height of 6 and 8 floors above.

Estimated energy at the moment of impact would be ~8 Billion joules (40k tons @ 6 floors) and ~26 Billon joules (100k tons @ 8 floors).  (Couldn't find the floor height of WTCs but I assumed ~12ft per floor)

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 09:52:55 PM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #10509 on: April 06, 2019, 03:10:23 AM »

Yes, I know the difference.  They didn't use explosives, unless you consider a fully fueled Boeing 747 an explosive.

Again no one designs a building to collapse.  It's not a design feature.

Getting a building to collapse where Section C falls onto Section A and causes Section A to collapse is nothing but simple physics and math.

Consider Section A and Section C two separate objects.  The top floor of Section A is now the roof of the building.  The roof of any building can only hold up so much.  And even less when the object is impacting the roof with momentum.  Each tower of the WTC had a mass of approximately 500,000 tons (just building material).  The planes struck the towers at the 77th and 93rd floors.  That's 33 floors of mass and 17 floors of mass above the new "roof".  Using simple math, 500,000 tons divided by 110 floors (obviously some floors will weigh more than others plus there were multiple basements) is 4500 tons per floor.  Rounding down that 4000 tons per floor for simplicity.  Again simple math, 17 multiplied into 4000 tons  is 68000 tons for the one tower and 33 multipled into 4000 tons is 132,000 tons.  Now tell me which "roof" of any building that is going absorb the impact of an object that has a mass of roughly 68,000 tons and with the other tower 132,000 tons.

Even if you eliminated the mass of 6-8 floors from each where the airplane struck, thats' still ~44,000 tons and ~100,000 tons that fall and impact from a height of 6 and 8 floors above.

Estimated energy at the moment of impact would be ~8 Billion joules (40k tons @ 6 floors) and ~26 Billon joules (100k tons @ 8 floors).  (Couldn't find the floor height of WTCs but I assumed ~12ft per floor)

Thanks a lot for your explanations. You will not win my Challenge, though.

I like your description that structure A has a roof C and that A is designed to support C.  The question is then: Can C crush A?

For that to happen, you have to detach C from A, raise C above A and then drop C on A.

What happens then?

Easy - when C falling on A contacts A, C will simply bounce on A.

See http://heiwaco.com/tower.htm about it.

I wrote it long time ago, informed FBI, some strange people broke into my house and tried something ... but it is another story. It is not nice being waking up when people break into your house. I survived the breaking into my house ... and I am still around. Next month I will visit my mother who is 99. We meet twice a year, as we live far apart, but we are in contact every week about development. In September my Mum is 100.
And she is rich. But she doesn't pay me anything to keep this Challenge going.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10510 on: April 06, 2019, 07:02:56 AM »

. . . some strange people broke into my house and tried something ... but it is another story.

Butt play, right?

Heiwa

« Reply #10511 on: April 06, 2019, 09:41:35 AM »

. . . some strange people broke into my house and tried something ... but it is another story.

Butt play, right?
No. It was a quiet Sunday at my house Fischerstrasse 25, Freiberg i.Sa, Germany. I must have been out late the night before and awoke late at the second floor. My house was built 1520 and I had spent many years restoring it. It was sold 2017. I looked out and noticed an intruder in the court yard on the ground floor. I went down to the first floor - kitchen, dining room, office and armed my self - and went down to the ground floor shop/art gallery/garage. The intruder returned from court yard and we met. He could not retreat into the court yard and I blocked the doors to the street. I asked him in German what he was doing in my house a Sunday morning. He hesitated but replied in broken German (with a foreign accent) that he had gone wrong. And then he jumped on me. Tough luck. What a story.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10512 on: April 06, 2019, 01:39:25 PM »
I don't care to win your Challenge.  I know you don't have the money.  Plus you are an admitted conspiracy theorist.  So even if you had the money your credibility is shot.
Rabinoz RIP

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10513 on: April 06, 2019, 10:55:09 PM »

Butt play, right?
No. It was a quiet Sunday at my house Fischerstrasse 25, Freiberg i.Sa, Germany. I must have been out late the night before and awoke late at the second floor. My house was built 1520 and I had spent many years restoring it. It was sold 2017. I looked out and noticed an intruder in the court yard on the ground floor. I went down to the first floor - kitchen, dining room, office and armed my self - and went down to the ground floor shop/art gallery/garage. The intruder returned from court yard and we met. He could not retreat into the court yard and I blocked the doors to the street. I asked him in German what he was doing in my house a Sunday morning. He hesitated but replied in broken German (with a foreign accent) that he had gone wrong. And then he jumped on me. Tough luck. What a story.

Aww, crap, that sucks.
Glad you're OK.

Heiwa

« Reply #10514 on: April 06, 2019, 10:55:42 PM »
I don't care to win your Challenge.  I know you don't have the money.  Plus you are an admitted conspiracy theorist.  So even if you had the money your credibility is shot.
Please, I just publish proven facts at my web site - http://heiwaco.com . There I also present plenty conspiracy theories - atomic bombs, space travel, bow visor falling off a ferry, 911 Arabs, fusion and so on - created by a bunch of criminals.
My business is simply safety at sea. Interesting stuff. You should try it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10515 on: April 07, 2019, 08:26:18 AM »
Please, I just publish proven facts at my web site...
The only facts that you've proven at your web site are that you have no idea of what you're talking about and you're terrible at web design.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #10516 on: April 07, 2019, 09:03:35 AM »
Please, I just publish proven facts at my web site...
The only facts that you've proven at your web site are that you have no idea of what you're talking about and you're terrible at web design.
Please, don't exaggerate. I am just a simple, good looking, intelligent and handsome man. I make my money with safety at sea - http://heiwaco.com . Clients ask and pay me to inspect ships at nice ports with good hotels, good food and beautiful women and I like it. I have a good, rich life. I am a winner. With my professional advice my clients make plenty money. Everyone is happy. I know nothing of web design. But >2M persons have visited my site. I am good at ship design.
You sound like a loser.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #10517 on: April 09, 2019, 12:09:43 PM »
Oh my God.  Either you people are trolling him, or he is trolling you.  I can't believe this thread is still a thing. 

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10518 on: April 09, 2019, 01:43:40 PM »
Oh my God.  Either you people are trolling him, or he is trolling you.  I can't believe this thread is still a thing.

Definitely the first.  No one puts that much effort into a website just to troll.  While the hostsite, tripod.com does offer a free version.  Site stats which Heiwa claims he has are not free with the site.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #10519 on: April 10, 2019, 04:29:29 AM »

Definitely the first.  No one puts that much effort into a website just to troll.  While the hostsite, tripod.com does offer a free version.  Site stats which Heiwa claims he has are not free with the site.

?? Tripod charges the same ISP fees as all the others. Some companies offer free statistics services used by med. My web site does no carry any advertisements or publicity. It is only about safety at sea and services provided by me at very low costs.
Me a troll? Only complete idiots would suggest something like it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10520 on: April 10, 2019, 09:32:22 AM »
Well, if some idiot mod hadn't stickied this thread, then it probably would have died long ago.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10521 on: April 10, 2019, 10:12:15 AM »
Everything is someone else's fault.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #10522 on: April 10, 2019, 07:08:49 PM »
We need to investigate this allegation. 

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10523 on: April 10, 2019, 07:39:57 PM »
What's Kenneth Starr up to nowadays?

Heiwa

« Reply #10524 on: April 10, 2019, 10:29:03 PM »
Well, if some idiot mod hadn't stickied this thread, then it probably would have died long ago.

Topic is of course (see post #1) my €1M Challenge, which seems difficult to win. Reason is evident. The government saying, it is possible to win it, is simply lying and cannot admit it. Plenty people get upset or sick about it. They cannot imagine their government lying.
They think their government is always telling them the truth.
They are a stupid lot.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10525 on: April 10, 2019, 11:58:28 PM »
Who are "they" and who "thinks their government is always telling them the truth"? I don't.

Heiwa

« Reply #10526 on: April 11, 2019, 01:15:28 AM »
Who are "they" and who "thinks their government is always telling them the truth"? I don't.
Well, most Americans and Japanese have a blind faith in their leaders. But many other nationalities are similar - German, Norwegian, Russian, etc.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10527 on: April 11, 2019, 08:17:24 AM »
Well, most Americans and Japanese have a blind faith in their leaders. But many other nationalities are similar - German, Norwegian, Russian, etc.

Another point in which you are wrong.  Expecting someone to perform the duties they are entrusted to is not blind faith.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #10528 on: April 11, 2019, 11:19:23 AM »

Another point in which you are wrong.  Expecting someone to perform the duties they are entrusted to is not blind faith.
Hm, I consider anyone stating that atomic bombs work since 1945, that human being have been in space since 1961, that M/S Estonia lost its bow visor in severe weather 1994, that Arabs destroyed WTC 2001 and that fusion on Earth will happen 2030, etc, as a liar.
Of course there are plenty people suggesting the above, but when I ask them for evidence, they have none. I even offer money for them to do it (topic).
They just say they know it happened (or will happen) because someone told them. Blind faith!

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #10529 on: April 11, 2019, 11:29:44 AM »
Your refusal to accept evidence doesn't mean none exists. 
Rabinoz RIP