Comprehensive Geocentric Book

• 2 Replies
?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
Comprehensive Geocentric Book
« on: January 05, 2015, 10:12:16 PM »
'Geocentricity' by Gerhardus Bouw has been published for the first time in many years in a much expanded edition.  This book is the most up to date and comprehensive book available from the (spherical) geocentric perspective.

"Geocentricty: Christianity in the Woodshed by Gerardus D. Bouw, PhD (Astronomy). The successor to Geocentricity and its predecessor, With Every Wind of Doctrine. This book is the most exhaustive and comprehensive book on the subject of geocentricity. The book presents the geocentric nature of Scripture. It includes complete coverage of Joshua's Long Day and Hezekiah's sign. The role, function, and history of the firmament is covered extensively. The sun's role in ruling the day is greatly extended in this book. Five appendixes are included in the book. One covers every scriptural reference to the geocentric creation. The last appendix derives the geocentric equations of motion that are commonly used in space travel; only this derivation is strictly geocentric. The book includes biographical sketches of most geocentrists from 1650 through 2013. Finally, the author traces the role that Copernicus' heliocentric model played in the demotion of man from being created in the image of God to an evolved accident created in the image of an ape in rebellion against the God who created man in his own image. 816 pages, hardbound."

http://www.geocentricity.com/

I noticed that this website also contains a suggested outline for teaching children astronomy. 
This item can also be useful to flat earth believers. 

Alexandra1973

• Christian geocentrist. Round or flat--not sure!
Re: Comprehensive Geocentric Book
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 07:09:03 PM »
That's one of my favorite sites.  In fact it's based in Cleveland, Ohio--not too far from me.

One section has passages that they admit could pertain to a flat earth. 

I'm definitely a geocentrist.  Flat-earther...well, I'm not entirely convinced.  I've just been reading a lot of stuff here.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Comprehensive Geocentric Book
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 12:57:40 AM »
geocentricity/geocentrism = a flat earth surface

There are some notable geocentrists (R. Sungenis, as an example) who hold the view that the Earth is fixed/stationary, but at the same time in the shape of a globe.

They do not understand that, since there is no attractive gravity/UA, the only choice left is a terrestrial gravitational force which exerts pressure on a flat surface (on a globe, a pressure type of force necessary to hold into place one billion trillion liters of water, would crush/obliterate any lifeform, not to mention the clouds).

« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 01:01:00 AM by sandokhan »