Ghosts, Gheist, Espirits

• 2 Replies

Orifiel

• Stalwart Pumpkin god supporter
Ghosts, Gheist, Espirits
« on: December 17, 2014, 07:52:43 PM »
What do you guys believe about spirits? Do you believe in them, what are they, what happens?

Here are a few personal stories of mine

My mother, grandmother and I went to Jamaica for fun and visited the White Witch's house in Kingston, I believe, and during my first visit, in the basement with only the guide, I heard a noise from the top of the steps and when I looked over there I felt a rush of suffering and agony hit me with the vision of a man with his leg nearly severed in a bear trap. I saw in what seemed to be a vision a large wooden door of mahogany and it had a large wooden board across it to seal it and there were black slaves behind it screaming at me to help them, to run, take their children, etc.

A few months ago we went to Mosheim manor in New Braufels or something, TX, USA and during the night I woke up to the sound of feet stomping at around 50BPM semi-loud (maybe 48db). The next night, I heard a lullaby coming from the attic where the owners usually sleep, but since they werent there, I went up with a flashlight and there was an attic window with the curtains open and a rocking chair was in front of this window and from that location I heard the lullaby emanating. The chair was rocking a tiny bit back and forth and all of the sudden the flashlight went really dim, not out, and i heard as if someone stood up and the chair and song stopped rocking. That's it. "Only this and nothing more"
Je parle Français and yes, I am une fille

Pumpkin god 4 lyf

Nonstandardson Eegunk

• Super Creepo Assbitch
Re: Ghosts, Gheist, Espirits
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 06:16:19 PM »
Ghosts and Spirits are Perfectly Flat!

Let me introduce my Flat-Time Conjecture:

Imagine slices of Flat-Time, stacked on top of each other. We’ll call the first slice a Yin-Yang for simplicity’s sake. Then imagine layers on top, in slices, with the same Yin-Yang, only rotated. Then imagine folding the stack into a pretzel and restacking the slices. This is the principle of Flat-Time. In other words, since human minds exist in any given Flat-Time Slice, the Pretzeling Effect folds those minds into EVERY layer of Flat-Time.

In an unrelated fact, a Ghost once gave me a Pretzel.
All the world's a stage. STAGES are FLAT. -Isaac Newton

?

RoundEarthFact

• I'm an atheist REer.
Re: Ghosts, Gheist, Espirits
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 08:25:36 PM »
Personally, I do not believe in spirits or ghosts.  I have been to many fortune tellers, "ghost experts", and churches, never once have I seen any kind of paranormal activity.
Snappin yo ankles and lookin dang good doin it