Is JROA smarter than all those Google engineers?

• 73 Replies
Re: Is JROA smarter than all those Google engineers?
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2014, 09:48:34 AM »
As I always do I will real slow jroa. Between here and the moon there is some air and some vacuum. Light goes a little slower in air. This would make the round trip time longer, ie not good for 3000 mile trip. Tripping was fun a long time ago, have fun.

I am glad that you agree with me that Googleotomy is wrong.  Thanks.

My information was obtained from ham radio operators on the "Moon Bounce" operations.
Are you saying that all the ham radio operators are wrong?
And for that matter that all the laser measurements made by the observatories are wrong ?
It seems to me that there is a bit of a difference between 238,150 miles and 3,000 miles ? My math is a bit limited, but it seems to be that one of those figures has to be wrong ?

This thread is not about moon bounces.  That thread died a long time ago.  This thread is about me being smarter than Google Engineers.

This thread is about who is the liar. Either the moon bouncers and and google engineers are liars and jroa is smarter than they are. Or that jroa is a liar in claiming he is smarter than all the other combined engineers and scientists in the world.

lol, I never claimed that I was smarter than all the other combined engineers and scientists in the world.  Perhaps you are having one of your dementia episodes?
Unacceptable personal reply.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2014, 09:55:23 AM »
As I always do I will real slow jroa. Between here and the moon there is some air and some vacuum. Light goes a little slower in air. This would make the round trip time longer, ie not good for 3000 mile trip. Tripping was fun a long time ago, have fun.

I am glad that you agree with me that Googleotomy is wrong.  Thanks.

My information was obtained from ham radio operators on the "Moon Bounce" operations.
Are you saying that all the ham radio operators are wrong?
And for that matter that all the laser measurements made by the observatories are wrong ?
It seems to me that there is a bit of a difference between 238,150 miles and 3,000 miles ? My math is a bit limited, but it seems to be that one of those figures has to be wrong ?

This thread is not about moon bounces.  That thread died a long time ago.  This thread is about me being smarter than Google Engineers.

This thread is about who is the liar. Either the moon bouncers and and google engineers are liars and jroa is smarter than they are. Or that jroa is a liar in claiming he is smarter than all the other combined engineers and scientists in the world.

lol, I never claimed that I was smarter than all the other combined engineers and scientists in the world.  Perhaps you are having one of your dementia episodes?

I think jroa must have a continuous dementia episode. Enough. LOL.

OK. Let's just narrow it down to jroa and the google engineers as to who is the smarter.

As the question has been asked "Which is it ?" ....Or "Who" is it ?
Who is right and who is wrong ?

As for that 238,150-vs-3,000. All the evidence that you have for the 3,000 is from a source from a person of questionable validity from the 1850's.

PS- Maybe another poll should be started ?
Who is the smarter ?
jroa ?
sceptimatic ?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 10:34:56 AM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

ausGeoff

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2014, 08:53:40 AM »
Maybe another poll should be started ?
Who is the smarter ?
jroa ?
sceptimatic ?

No contest.  sceptimatic has the IQ of a can of sardines.

;D

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2014, 10:56:57 AM »
Who is the smarter ?
jroa ?
sceptimatic ?

;D

Have a care, sir ! I consider that a direct insult to a can of sardines !
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2014, 11:36:11 AM »
Who is the smarter ?
jroa ?
sceptimatic ?

;D

lol
A disk is round.
A sphere is also round.
THE EARTH IS ROUND WITHOUT A DOUBT!

ausGeoff

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2014, 12:34:19 PM »
Who is the smarter ?
jroa ?
sceptimatic ?

;D

Sorry;  my bad.  I unreservedly apologise for besmirching the intellectual capabilities of sardines the world over. 

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2014, 06:06:22 PM »
You guys do realise Jora is actually a troll? Look at his earliest posts, he's clearly not a flatty.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2014, 07:31:36 PM »
You guys do realise Jora is actually a troll? Look at his earliest posts, he's clearly not a flatty.
LOL, A whole community of conspiracy theorists apparently lead by trolls.  That would explain a lot actually.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2014, 04:47:11 PM »
In the other corner we have a tiny number of people like JROA who believe not only that all of the above things are false or hoaxes, but that all those very smart Google people have been duped because they are just so darn gullible.
You're making the assumption that people working at Google are smart.  I know more than a few, and while they aren't totally vapid, they are not what I would call "very smart".

the people that form the company that has done some of the greatest engineering work in human history?
That's...just no.  No, they haven't.  At all.  Not even remotely close.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2014, 05:54:50 PM »
In the other corner we have a tiny number of people like JROA who believe not only that all of the above things are false or hoaxes, but that all those very smart Google people have been duped because they are just so darn gullible.
You're making the assumption that people working at Google are smart.  I know more than a few, and while they aren't totally vapid, they are not what I would call "very smart".
But are they smarter than jroa?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

QuQu

« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2014, 02:01:08 AM »
jroa is smarter than everyone. He is even smarter than himself.

?

guv

« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2014, 02:58:30 AM »
Marines are employed for their balls not their brains.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2014, 09:58:25 AM »

Yeah, jroa has slipped a couple times since even I have been here. It's why I dont really care to respond to his posts anymore. Not feeding the troll and all.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

ausGeoff

« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2014, 10:24:29 PM »

So you're claiming that a company that employs hundreds of people with science Ph.Ds is gonna hire dopes like the handful you happen to know?  How is it that you only know their employees that aren't "very smart" anyway? 

Birds of a feather maybe?    ;D