GLOBAL CONSPIRACY

• 1592 Replies

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
Re: GLOBAL CONSPIRACY
« Reply #1350 on: March 28, 2015, 02:38:19 PM »
And you still don't understand that word "bent" is used as a shorthand for "changing direction". You see, bending light should also occur in a vacuum, but it doesn't. And that's why refraction isn't really bending light. And, third of all - how would you explain sunsets using refraction?

That's normally what bend means, yeah. "change in direction".

That's called bendy light. Do you want me to start quoting dictionary definitions of the word "bend" now? Because I will. Warning, it will make you look stupid.
Read the FAQS.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1351 on: March 28, 2015, 02:44:45 PM »
you are a genuine retard.

And yet I am the one who makes animations which debunk your points because you have bad spacial reasoning.  Earth is a stage seems to agree now that your arguments are just plain stupid.  You rarely even respond to my posts, which is strange considering that most of them on this thread are specifically meant for you to respond to.  It's almost like you are deliberately ignoring all evidence which proves you wrong, which would explain why you are still a flat earther.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1352 on: March 28, 2015, 02:51:11 PM »

And yet I am the one who makes animations which debunk your points because you have bad spacial reasoning.  Earth is a stage seems to agree now that your arguments are just plain stupid.  You rarely even respond to my posts, which is strange considering that most of them on this thread are specifically meant for you to respond to.  It's almost like you are deliberately ignoring all evidence which proves you wrong, which would explain why you are still a flat earther.

When i don't respond to someone's posts it means that these posts are retarded. Earth is a stage is very confused but honest guy, unlike you who are pure retard.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 02:52:55 PM by cikljamas »
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

?

LogicalKiller

• Atheist, Re'er and happy doctor of physics
« Reply #1353 on: March 28, 2015, 02:52:11 PM »
You see, bending light should also occur in a vacuum, but it doesn't. And that's why refraction isn't really bending light. And, third of all - how would you explain sunsets using refraction?

That's normally what bend means, yeah. "change in direction".

That's called bendy light. Do you want me to start quoting dictionary definitions of the word "bend" now? Because I will. Warning, it will make you look stupid.

You see, bending light should also occur in a vacuum, but it doesn't. And that's why refraction isn't really bending light. And, third of all - how would you explain sunsets using refraction?
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem
personally i think fairies share a common ancestor with humans

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #1354 on: March 28, 2015, 02:52:58 PM »

When i don't respond to someone's posts it means that these posts are retarded. Earth is a stage is very confused but honest guy, but you are pure retard.

Why are they retarded? They just prove that you are a complete idiot.
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #1355 on: March 28, 2015, 02:53:10 PM »
[/quote]

Because aether is a dense medium.

And of course there is no bendy light in a vacuum. How is that even relevant??
Read the FAQS.

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #1356 on: March 28, 2015, 02:58:23 PM »

Because aether is a dense medium.

And of course there is no bendy light in a vacuum. How is that even relevant??
[/quote]

How can aether be dense if it's not material? And - if aether were dense and aether were the substance filling the world up, then refraction wouldn't occur, because there wouldn't be second medium in which light was sent.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1357 on: March 28, 2015, 03:10:34 PM »

There are lot of queers here, but you are definetely first among equal queers...Don't ever change your avatar,  because we are never going to forget the face of a guy (your face) on that picture...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 03:12:44 PM by cikljamas »

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #1358 on: March 28, 2015, 03:14:49 PM »

There are lot of queers here, but you are definetely first among equal queers...Don't ever change your avatar,  because we are never going to forget the face of a guy (your face) on that picture...

You have to be then a total idiot, not only an idiot, to don't know that that is a Doctor Evil from Austin Powers.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1359 on: March 28, 2015, 03:15:16 PM »
When i don't respond to someone's posts it means that these posts are retarded. Earth is a stage is very confused but honest guy, unlike you who are pure retard.

This is me whenever I read your posts:

If my arguments are so retarded then why do you find it so hard to refute them?  Earth is a stage is clearly quite an open minded guy and it wouldn't take much to prove to him that I am wrong if I were actually wrong, so why don't you do it?

So you think that my animation with thoroughly disproves your conjecture that solar eclipses somehow proves that the Earth is not round is retarded?
Cikljamas, here is an animation that I made of an eclipse:

The white circle is the Sun and the grey circle is the Moon.  Note how they are both moving left to right yet the Moon goes across the Sun right to left.  The reason that the Moon appears to move slower in the sky then the Sun is because the Moon orbits the Earth in the same direction that Earth rotates, so it's orbital velocity is subtracted from it's apparent velocity.

Yet another one of your "proofs" debunked.

I would love to see how you respond to this, because it seems to prove that you don't understand the theory you are attempting to disprove and so straw-man arguments are the best arguments you can produce.  It takes me about 2 seconds to come up with proof that you are wrong after I hear one of your "proofs", and yet you think I am the retard.

« Reply #1360 on: March 28, 2015, 04:26:38 PM »
Ya, I doubt you can see Polaris in Australia.  Are any of the figures I gave correct? Will need to research those numbers.
Ursa majoris is a big constellation and parts of it reach almost 40 degrees south from polaris. Just download a planetarium software like stellarium to figure out what you can see from where? I use it a lot to plan astrophotos and I find it's very accurate.

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1361 on: March 28, 2015, 05:33:27 PM »
I will try that (thanks), but I am wondering how 'I' can be certain of its accuracy. Maybe I need to take an astronomy course. I would drive my instructor craxy, I am sure! lol

Here is a question:   On a round earth, the distance from point A to point C, should reach the highest latitude at point B (center point of these two distances), but have the same latitude at point A and C.  Yet if we make the distance from point A to point B, then they should now have the same latitude.  What am I doing wrong here?

Well, I guess they would not have same latitude,  but there would always be a higher point at the middle.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 05:50:16 PM by earth is a stage »

dephelis

• Sine scientia ars nihil est.
« Reply #1362 on: March 28, 2015, 05:57:45 PM »
I will try that (thanks), but I am wondering how 'I' can be certain of its accuracy. Maybe I need to take an astronomy course. I would drive my instructor craxy, I am sure! lol

How about looking to see what the software says you should be able to see on a given clear night and then go outside and look?

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1363 on: March 28, 2015, 08:30:08 PM »
Maybe I need to take an astronomy course. I would drive my instructor craxy, I am sure! lol

On the contrary, people who don't know a lot about astronomy and ask a lot of interesting questions make an astronomy class interesting.  It's people like Cikljamas and Jrowe who would drive them crazy because they do this whenever you try to teach them anything:

I like you though, you seem like an open minded person without a too strong bias.  Regardless of what the truth is, more people will find it if they are more like you.

« Reply #1364 on: March 29, 2015, 11:29:41 AM »

How about looking to see what the software says you should be able to see on a given clear night and then go outside and look?
^ What he said. Type in your location, see what the software says you should see, go out and compare.

Stellarium is free to download and use, and it has many useful features, displaying both azimuthal and equatorial coordinate grids are especially useful if you're trying to figure out how the sky moves during the night (and day). And if you happen to get your mitts on a computerized go-to telescope mount you can hook it up to your computer, tell stellarium to show you a planet or a galaxy and your telescope will automatically point in the right direction for your viewing pleasure :)

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
« Reply #1365 on: March 29, 2015, 03:03:28 PM »

Here is a question:   On a round earth, the distance from point A to point C, should reach the highest latitude at point B (center point of these two distances), but have the same latitude at point A and C.  Yet if we make the distance from point A to point B, then they should now have the same latitude.  What am I doing wrong here?

I don't think you understand what latitude is. It increases the further north or south you travel.
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1366 on: March 29, 2015, 03:30:38 PM »
Thanks y'all.   Whatever the truth happens to be, it is rarely believed and understood by the majority. We have been indoctrinated and brainwashed by the .00001%.   -I didn't explain myself clearly about point A to C.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1367 on: March 29, 2015, 03:58:11 PM »
Thanks y'all.   Whatever the truth happens to be, it is rarely believed and understood by the majority. We have been indoctrinated and brainwashed by the .00001%.   -I didn't explain myself clearly about point A to C.

When I said that if more people were like you then more people would know the truth I didn't mean that all people like you know the truth.  Also, if we are being controlled by the 0.00001% then how do they keep people quiet like the hundreds of thousands of space agency employees who work with rockets and the data produced by them, everyone who has been to space (including with space tourism), airplane pilots (who would have surely noticed that round Earth maps are wrong based on distances if they were wrong), everyone who flies higher then 100,000 feet up, every private contractor who has built rocket parts, everyone who has done experiments proving gravity (including some teachers and students), ext?  It seems to me that such a conspiracy would require at least 10% of the population to be in on it, including myself for producing the results of my sunspot observation experiment I did with Dephelis (linked in my signature).

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1368 on: March 29, 2015, 05:03:24 PM »
I think they control the world quite easily. We are the cesspool of the universe.  You seem to have some faith in humanity. lol   

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1369 on: March 29, 2015, 06:12:44 PM »
I think they control the world quite easily. We are the cesspool of the universe.  You seem to have some faith in humanity. lol

You seem to think that all of humanity except for you is stupid.  LOL.

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1370 on: March 29, 2015, 06:38:36 PM »
No, I include myself.  I have finally decided to stop voting. What did my voting do  other than to send bombs down upon Libya! (etc)

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1371 on: March 29, 2015, 08:50:14 PM »
No, I include myself.  I have finally decided to stop voting. What did my voting do  other than to send bombs down upon Libya! (etc)

So are you excluding the people who supposedly control our world with the God like intelligence that they would have to have to pull off such a thing?

« Reply #1372 on: March 30, 2015, 08:57:11 AM »

Fixed so that you don't look like too much of a retard yourself.

Now, before you come back saying "but there aren't 3 suns dur-hur", have a think about the following;

If you're looking at a single distant object and you take 10 steps to either side, and the object is still visible, does that mean there are two or more of that object?

Try this experiment Cikljamas, put that CD you labeled on something with the 'noon' mark pointed at light pole a mile away.  Now put two pencils (one at the 6am and the other at the 6pm positions) pointed at that same light pole. 

Here is the crucial part... are the pencils parallel?

There you have it.  No more zig-zag.

« Reply #1373 on: March 30, 2015, 03:20:53 PM »
Exactly . The bs that the earth is a spheroid is purely for world bank ownership , it allows them to only have to place one stake in the earth (northpole ) for their claim of ownership of the whole planet in international law. A flat earth requires them to have to stake their claimed area boundaries. Which at this point in time is an impossibility, which leaves the door open for others to  claim possession & owenership of areas of earth.
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1374 on: March 30, 2015, 03:32:47 PM »
29silhouette,

If your were right (if your argument would make sense) then the Sun would look as if it's an immovable spot in the sky, and it would be so for any observer no matter where he would be placed at the surface of the Earth.

How many times do i have to stress this elementary fact to you?

If the Earth rotated and if the Sun were 92 000 000 miles away, we wouldn't notice ZIGZAG phenomena from ANYWHERE on the Earth, but we wouldn't notice a huge (180 degree) displacement of the Sun (from East to West) in the way it happens in our reality, also!!!

If the Earth rotated and if the Sun were somewhere between a few thousands and 100 000 km away from the Earth we would notice ZIGZAG phenomena from anywhere on the Earth, except if we were standing at the poles. At the poles the Sun would look as if it's an immovable spot in the sky!

The only way how you get no difference between results of observations of the heavenly lights that take place at the North Pole and those observations that take place at any other place on the Earth, is if you observe heavenly lights standing at the FIXED, IMMOVABLE PLACE, and if heavenly lights circle around and above you, instead of vice versa.

The point is that the Sun is very, very close to the Earth, instead of being so insanely far away as HC ludicrous theory claims that it is.

Your idiotic HC-theory generates all kinds of problems, one of which is this:

According to current HC theory :

-- The Sun is stationary (for all practical purposes in our case)
-- The Moon is traveling in a direction West - East (RIGHT to LEFT) Why RIGHT to LEFT? Because we observe the Moon from northern "hemisphere" (Polaris is behind our backs).
-- The Earth allegedly turns in the same direction West - East (RIGHT to LEFT)

Now, the question:

In which direction (on which side of the Moon (RIGHT or LEFT)) we should expect first appearance of the portion of the Sun after eclipse is finished?

Shouldn't we expect that the first portion of the Sun-light (after eclipse is finished) begin to appear from the left side of the Moon (more precisely : from our LEFT side)?

If the rotation of the Earth (angular velocity) is more decisive (and it must be) than the alleged motion of the Moon (West - East) (RIGHT to LEFT), then we should expect that the first appearance of the Sun occurs from our LEFT side!

Our Sun is simply our reference point. Instead of the Sun we could also use some particular star (only there is no star which perfectly matches the size of the Moon).

So, i put this question once more: WHICH KIND OF MOTION IS DECISIVE, WHICH KIND OF MOTION MAKES THE DIFFERENCE???

A) ALLEGED ROTATION OF THE EARTH
B) ALLEGED ORBITAL MOTION (AROUND THE EARTH) OF THE MOON

If we are at the Equator, then the right answer is A, do you agree?
If we are at the North Pole, then the right answer is B, do you agree?

Rotational speed of the Earth at the Equator = 1666 km/h
Rotational speed of the Earth at the North Pole = 0 km/h

The question is this: If we are at the North Pole, how come that the Moon is able to travel (apparently) in a direction East - West, at all?

2. Now, let's see something else, look at this picture:

If the Earth rotated between 5am-7am and between 5pm-7pm you would move BACK (5pm-7pm) and FORWARD (5am-7am) with respect to the Sun, and between 11am-1pm, and between 11pm-1am you would move LATERALLY with respect to the Sun, that is to say, you would move LEFT TO RIGHT (11pm-1am), and RIGHT TO LEFT (11am-1pm).

The degrees of Sun's displacement in these periods would be drastically different if the Earth rotated!!!

3. One question on ZIGZAG argument:

Let's suppose that you are astronomer-observer at some observatory which is placed at the edge of Arctic circle, and you observe Midnight-Sun or Noon-Moon.

If the Earth rotated you would have to slightly adjust (every few minutes or so) spatial orientation of your telescope from RIGHT TO LEFT (between 6am-6pm), and from LEFT TO RIGHT (between 6pm-6am). Right?

But it doesn't happen in reality!!!

In reality you adjust spatial orientation of your telescope ALWAYS (24 hours during one Polar Day or one Polar Night) in the SAME direction! Right?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1375 on: March 30, 2015, 03:40:05 PM »
If the Earth rotated and if the Sun were 92 000 000 miles away, we wouldn't notice ZIGZAG phenomena from ANYWHERE on the Earth, ...
So your whole argument is invalid, got it. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1376 on: March 30, 2015, 04:38:42 PM »
You make a very interesting point Charles.  Our world stands on the brink of a Rothschild's nightmare!  Something really, REALLY bad is going to happen this century. (It seems to me)  I am wondering if Putin may take the Ruble onto the Gold Standard? (If he hasn't already been replaced by a double) Surely we could be close to Nuclear War. 

« Reply #1377 on: March 30, 2015, 04:42:22 PM »
If the Earth rotated and if the Sun were 92 000 000 miles away, we wouldn't notice ZIGZAG phenomena from ANYWHERE on the Earth, ...
So your whole argument is invalid, got it.

Finally!

Now if we could just get him to recognize that an observer who is rotating will see distant objects move across his field of view, he'll have it!

It's just astonishing that he goes to a lot of trouble setting up experiments to "prove" some irrelevant detail, then goes to more trouble describing a misinterpretation of what he sees, when he could just stand in one place and turn around and see all objects, far and near, move across his field of vision.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Techros

• Destroyer of Flat Worlds
« Reply #1378 on: March 30, 2015, 04:43:10 PM »

Well, I guess they would not have same latitude,  but there would always be a higher point at the middle.
The thing here is that yes, on a sphere, there would always be a higher point. A perfect sphere, however is just a 3D object with an infinite number of sides. The earth is not a sphere. It's close, but covered in mountains and slightly pear-shaped.
FEH is like tying rubber ducks to your car to go across the pacific: it might work, but why not take a better way?

« Reply #1379 on: March 30, 2015, 04:44:09 PM »
Something really, REALLY bad is going to happen this century. 

Well, there's a prophecy that's almost certain to be right.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan