GLOBAL CONSPIRACY

• 1592 Replies

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
Re: GLOBAL CONSPIRACY
« Reply #960 on: February 13, 2015, 08:26:54 AM »
@ ausGeoff, did you know that the best "proof" for the supposed rotation of the Earth is STILL (in 21. century) FOUCAULT PENDULUM??? OMG!!!

Let me remind you what intelligent men had had to say on this "pendulum-garbage 'evidence'", even more than 150 years ago:

1. The Pendulum was summoned into court to be a witness for the spheroidity of the World, and its revolution round an imaginary axis. The length of a Pendulum, vibrating seconds at the Equator, was found to be 39,027 inches, while at 79° 49' 58" N, it was 39.197 inches. The Earth being thus assumed to be a globe, it is argued that it must have " a centre of attraction of gravitation," and, as the Pendulum falls more rapidly at the North Pole than at the Equator, the radius must thus be shorter, so it is said that the Earth is a sphere flattened at the Poles. But all this is beside the mark, for the very first element of proof is wanting, namely, that the Earth is a globe at all. It is a well ascertained fact that heat expands while cold contracts most metals, and it was at last acknowledged that variations of temperature are quite sufficient to cause variations in the vibrations of the Pendulum.

Mr. Bailey, in Vol. 7 of Memoirs of the Royal Society, says that " the vibrations of a pendulum are powerfully affected in many places by local attraction of the substratum on which it is swung, or by some other influence at present unknown to us, and the effect of which far exceeds the errors of observation."

General Sabine himself relates, that " Captain Foster was furnished with two invariable Pendulums of precisely the same form and construction as those which had been employed by Captain Kayter and myself. Both Pendulums were vibrated at all the stations, but, from some cause which Mr. Bailey was unable to explain, the observations of one of them was so discordant at South Shetland as to require their rejection." The Pendulum declines, therefore, to stand sponsor for the supposed Rotation of the Earth.

2. Something more on pendulum garbage "argument":

Many were the experiments made in the Pantheon and other halls of science to test the truth of this wonderful experiment, but the indignant Pendulum would not lend itself to lure men into the belief of a Rotating Earth, for its vibrations were most variable, and even sometimes entirely contrary to what the Newtonians said they ought to be, so that this marvellous experiment, which was to convince the public at sight, that the world is a Rotating Planet, had to be abandoned with disgust. But how could it be otherwise? If the Earth rotates at the rate of 1,000 miles per hour at the Equator, and in the same space of time goes 65,000 miles on its journey round the Sun, how could any Pendulum, under such disadvantageous circumstances be ever expected to beat equal vibrations? It would be an impossibility. Hence no proof can be adduced from the Pendulum that the Earth is a spheroid rotating on an imaginary axis. Vunch could not miss the opportunity of having a joke at the expense of this rotating -fiasco, with which I shall close my remarks of the supposed manifestation of the rotation of the Earth.

To the Editor of Punch,

Sir,

"Allow me to call your serious and polite attention to the extraordinary phenomenon demonstrating the rotation of the Earth, which I at the present moment experience, and you yourself or anybody else, I have not the slightest doubt, would be satisfied of under similar circumstances. Some sceptical individuals may doubt that the Earth's motion is visible, but I say, from personal observation, it is a positive fact. I don't care about latitude or longitude, or a vibratory pendulum, revolving round the line of a tangent on a spherical surface, nor axes, nor apsides, nor anything of the sort. That is all rubbish. All I know is that I see the ceiling of this coffee-room going round. I perceive this distinctly with the naked eye—only my sight has been sharpened by a slight stimulant. I write after my sixth go of brandy and water, whereof witness my hand."

SWIGGINS.

"Goose and Gridiron, May 5, 1851.

"P.S.— Why do two waiters come when I only call one?"  ;D ;D ;D

INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS INJUSTICE EVERYWHERE : 20 shocking attacks on Kent that North Korea would welcome. URGENT! : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Maybe now it is going to be easier for you to understand the true meaning and importance of this video : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Day and night on Earth at Vernal Equinox (so that you can't call on alleged tilt of the Earth) :

Now, you should have to be able to explain this:

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS???
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #961 on: February 13, 2015, 08:29:26 AM »
Okay cikjamas! Let's go one more time:

Wooohoooooo! Let's ride the debunking train!

It's hilarious because you set the time on your program to December-March, meaning that the north pole is going to be tilted back further, allowing for your scenario to even occur. At any other time of the year, the tilt would make it impossible. It's hilarious how blatantly you ignore responses- and how you disprove yourself in your own responses!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 08:41:12 AM by Jet Fission »
To a flat earth theorist, being a "skeptic" is to have confirmation bias.
Just because I'm a genius doesn't mean I know everything.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #962 on: February 13, 2015, 09:01:52 AM »
Jet Fission, your animations are ridiculous. Don't you see that in your animation more than half of the Earth is lit with Sun's rays? It's VERNAL EQUINOX, see above... So, something is wrong with your model of a globe...But even if you managed to correct this error in your model of a globe, your RET position would still be ABSOLUTELY HOPELESS, because :

1. No experiment has ever been performed with such excruciating persistence and meticulous precision, and in every conceivable manner, than that of trying to detect and measure the motion of the Earth. Yet they have all consistently and continually yielded a velocity for the Earth of exactly ZERO mph.

The toil of thousands of exasperated researchers, in the extremely varied experiments of Arago, De Coudre's induction, Fizeau, Fresnell drag, Hoek, Jaseja's lasers, Jenkins, Klinkerfuess, Michelson-Morley interferometry, Lord Rayleigh's polarimetry, Troughton-Noble torque, and the famous 'Airy's Failure' experiment, all conclusively failed to show any rotational or translational movement for the earth, whatsoever."

2. Heliocentrists believe the world beneath their feet is spinning a mind-numbing 1,038 mph at the equator while perfectly pulling the entire atmosphere along for the ride.  Meanwhile at the mid-latitudes of USA and Europe, they believe the world / atmosphere spin around 900-700 mph decreasing gradually all the way down to 0 mph at the North and South poles, where the stagnant atmosphere apparently never moves completely escaping the grips of gravity’s magic velcro. This means at all latitudes, every inch of the way, the atmosphere manages to perfectly coincide with the supposed speed of the Earth compensating from 0 mph at the poles all the way up to 1,038 mph at the equator, and every speed in between. These are all lofty assumptions heliocentrists make without any experimental evidence to back them up.

3. Remember, no experiment has ever shown the earth to be moving. Add to that the fact that the alleged rotational speed we've all been taught as scientific fact MUST decrease every inch or mile one goes north or south of the equator, and it becomes readily apparent that such things as accurate aerial bombing in WWII (down a chimney from 25,000 feet with a plane going any direction at high speed) would have been impossible if calculated on an earth moving below at several hundred MPH and changing constantly with the latitude." Marshall Hall, "A Small, Young Universe After All"

4.It is a well-known fact that clouds are continually seen moving in all manner of directions - yes, and frequently, in different directions at the same time - from west to east being as frequent a direction as any other.  Now, if the Earth were a globe, revolving through space from west to east at the rate of nineteen miles in a second, the clouds appearing to us to move towards the east would have to move quicker than nineteen miles in a second to be thus seen; whilst those which appear to be moving in the opposite direction would have no necessity to be moving at all, since the motion of the Earth would be more than sufficient to cause the appearance. But it only takes a little common sense to show us that it is the clouds that move just as they appear to do, and that, therefore, the Earth is motionless.”  -William Carpenter, “100 Proofs the Earth is Not a Globe”

5. If we fix upon any star as a standard or datum outside the visible atmosphere, we may sometimes observe a stratum of clouds going for hours together in a direction the very opposite to that in which the earth is supposed to be moving. Not only may a stratum of clouds be seen moving rapidly from east to west, but at the same moment other strata may often be seen moving from north to south, and from south to north. It is a fact well known to aeronauts, that several strata of atmospheric air are often moving in as many different directions at the same time ... On almost any moonlight and cloudy night, different strata may be seen not only moving in different directions but, at the same time, moving with different velocities; some floating past the face of the moon rapidly and uniformly, and others passing gently along, sometimes becoming stationary, then starting fitfully into motion, and often standing still for minutes together." -Samuel Rowbotham, "Zetetic Astronomy, Earth Not a Globe!"

6. The heliocentric theory, literally “flying” in the face of direct observation, experimental evidence and common sense, maintains that the ball-Earth is spinning around its axis at 1,000 miles per hour, revolving around the Sun at 67,000 miles per hour, while the entire solar system rotates around the Milky Way galaxy at 500,000 miles per hour, and the Milky Way speeds through the expanding Universe at over 670,000,000 miles per hour, yet no one in history has ever felt a thing!  We can feel the slightest breeze on a summer’s day, but never one iota of air displacement from these incredible speeds! Heliocentrists claim with a straight face that their ball-Earth spins at a constant velocity dragging the atmosphere in such a manner as to perfectly cancel all centrifugal, gravitational, and inertial forces so we do not feel the tiniest bit of motion, perturbation, wind or air resistance! Such back-peddling, damage-control reverse-engineered explanations certainly stretch the limits of credibility and the imagination, leaving much to be desired by discerning minds.

7. “If the Government or NASA had said to you that the Earth is stationary, imagine that. And then imagine we are trying to convince people that 'no, no it's not stationary, it's moving forward at 32 times rifle bullet speed and spinning at 1,000 miles per hour.' We would be laughed at! We would have so many people telling us 'you are crazy, the Earth is not moving!' We would be ridiculed for having no scientific backing for this convoluted moving Earth theory. And not only that but then people would say, 'oh then how do you explain a fixed, calm atmosphere and the Sun's observable movement, how do you explain that?' Imagine saying to people, 'no, no, the atmosphere is moving also but is somehow magically velcroed to the moving-Earth. The reason is not simply because the Earth is stationary.' So what we are actually doing is what makes sense. We are saying that the moving-Earth theory is nonsense. The stationary-Earth theory makes sense and we are being ridiculed. You've got to picture it being the other way around to realize just how RIDICULOUS this situation is. This theory from the Government and NASA that the Earth is rotating and orbiting and leaning over and wobbling is absolute nonsense and yet people are clinging to it, tightly, like a teddy bear. They just can't bring themselves to face the possibility that the Earth is stationary though ALL the evidence shows it: we feel no movement, the atmosphere hasn't been blown away, we see the Sun move from East-to-West, everything can be explained by a motionless Earth without bringing in all these assumptions to cover up previous assumptions gone bad.” -Allen Daves

8. ZIGZAG ARGUMENT ILLUSTRATION :

ZIGZAG ARGUMENT EXPLAINED IN THIS VIDEO : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

ADDITIONAL EXPLANATIONS FOR ZIGZAG ARG. - GLOBAL CONSPIRACY page 45 - post # 881: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1655872#msg1655872

ADDITIONAL EXPLANATIONS FOR ZIGZAG ARG. - EQUATOR PROBLEM page 15 - post " 282 : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62199.msg1638336#msg1638336

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #963 on: February 13, 2015, 09:23:52 AM »
You should be banned for all of those copy and pastes. They are annoying. Respond to a few things at a time. No one is going to read that.

My animations are only ridiculous to you because they show the truth. No, both sides of the Earth are more or less equal in night time and in daylight.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #964 on: February 13, 2015, 10:00:11 AM »
You should be banned for all of those copy and pastes. They are annoying. Respond to a few things at a time. No one is going to read that.

My animations are only ridiculous to you because they show the truth. No, both sides of the Earth are more or less equal in night time and in daylight.

I explained this many times, but i will do it once more for you:

1. If there is no rotation of the Earth, then there is no TILT of the Earth!
2. If there is no TILT of the Earth, then there is no way for anyone to explain how it happens (how this phenomena can occur on a round Earth)  that longer (than 12 hours) lenghts of a daylight could appear anywhere on the Earth at any given period of the year.

Did you forget this:

Crushing the pillars of a Heliocentric theory : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1645003#msg1645003

P.S. You should be banned for ignoring my arguments all along, and in the same time you are unable to show us at least one valid proof for any of your ridiculous claims. Just give us one valid proof for the rotation of the Earth and you can declare victory. On the other hand, if you are unable to do that, then why don't you just leave this place voluntarily and for good?

Rotation/revolution of the Earth is the final and decisive "TO BE OR NOT TO BE" question of all questions here!

My ZIGZAG argument is 100 % proof against the rotation of the Earth hypothesis!!!

You see, i have got a proof for my claims, and you have nothing to offer here, so figure out what you should do now, even without anyone's (moderator's) assistance...

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #965 on: February 13, 2015, 10:06:17 AM »
Jet Fission, your animations are ridiculous. Don't you see that in your animation more than half of the Earth is lit with Sun's rays? It's VERNAL EQUINOX, see above... So, something is wrong with your model of a globe...But even if you managed to correct this error in your model of a globe, your RET position would still be ABSOLUTELY HOPELESS, because :

1. No experiment has ever been performed with such excruciating persistence and meticulous precision, and in every conceivable manner, than that of trying to detect and measure the motion of the Earth. Yet they have all consistently and continually yielded a velocity for the Earth of exactly ZERO mph.

The toil of thousands of exasperated researchers, in the extremely varied experiments of Arago, De Coudre's induction, Fizeau, Fresnell drag, Hoek, Jaseja's lasers, Jenkins, Klinkerfuess, Michelson-Morley interferometry, Lord Rayleigh's polarimetry, Troughton-Noble torque, and the famous 'Airy's Failure' experiment, all conclusively failed to show any rotational or translational movement for the earth, whatsoever."

2. Heliocentrists believe the world beneath their feet is spinning a mind-numbing 1,038 mph at the equator while perfectly pulling the entire atmosphere along for the ride.  Meanwhile at the mid-latitudes of USA and Europe, they believe the world / atmosphere spin around 900-700 mph decreasing gradually all the way down to 0 mph at the North and South poles, where the stagnant atmosphere apparently never moves completely escaping the grips of gravity’s magic velcro. This means at all latitudes, every inch of the way, the atmosphere manages to perfectly coincide with the supposed speed of the Earth compensating from 0 mph at the poles all the way up to 1,038 mph at the equator, and every speed in between. These are all lofty assumptions heliocentrists make without any experimental evidence to back them up.

3. Remember, no experiment has ever shown the earth to be moving. Add to that the fact that the alleged rotational speed we've all been taught as scientific fact MUST decrease every inch or mile one goes north or south of the equator, and it becomes readily apparent that such things as accurate aerial bombing in WWII (down a chimney from 25,000 feet with a plane going any direction at high speed) would have been impossible if calculated on an earth moving below at several hundred MPH and changing constantly with the latitude." Marshall Hall, "A Small, Young Universe After All"

4.It is a well-known fact that clouds are continually seen moving in all manner of directions - yes, and frequently, in different directions at the same time - from west to east being as frequent a direction as any other.  Now, if the Earth were a globe, revolving through space from west to east at the rate of nineteen miles in a second, the clouds appearing to us to move towards the east would have to move quicker than nineteen miles in a second to be thus seen; whilst those which appear to be moving in the opposite direction would have no necessity to be moving at all, since the motion of the Earth would be more than sufficient to cause the appearance. But it only takes a little common sense to show us that it is the clouds that move just as they appear to do, and that, therefore, the Earth is motionless.”  -William Carpenter, “100 Proofs the Earth is Not a Globe”

5. If we fix upon any star as a standard or datum outside the visible atmosphere, we may sometimes observe a stratum of clouds going for hours together in a direction the very opposite to that in which the earth is supposed to be moving. Not only may a stratum of clouds be seen moving rapidly from east to west, but at the same moment other strata may often be seen moving from north to south, and from south to north. It is a fact well known to aeronauts, that several strata of atmospheric air are often moving in as many different directions at the same time ... On almost any moonlight and cloudy night, different strata may be seen not only moving in different directions but, at the same time, moving with different velocities; some floating past the face of the moon rapidly and uniformly, and others passing gently along, sometimes becoming stationary, then starting fitfully into motion, and often standing still for minutes together." -Samuel Rowbotham, "Zetetic Astronomy, Earth Not a Globe!"

6. The heliocentric theory, literally “flying” in the face of direct observation, experimental evidence and common sense, maintains that the ball-Earth is spinning around its axis at 1,000 miles per hour, revolving around the Sun at 67,000 miles per hour, while the entire solar system rotates around the Milky Way galaxy at 500,000 miles per hour, and the Milky Way speeds through the expanding Universe at over 670,000,000 miles per hour, yet no one in history has ever felt a thing!  We can feel the slightest breeze on a summer’s day, but never one iota of air displacement from these incredible speeds! Heliocentrists claim with a straight face that their ball-Earth spins at a constant velocity dragging the atmosphere in such a manner as to perfectly cancel all centrifugal, gravitational, and inertial forces so we do not feel the tiniest bit of motion, perturbation, wind or air resistance! Such back-peddling, damage-control reverse-engineered explanations certainly stretch the limits of credibility and the imagination, leaving much to be desired by discerning minds.

7. “If the Government or NASA had said to you that the Earth is stationary, imagine that. And then imagine we are trying to convince people that 'no, no it's not stationary, it's moving forward at 32 times rifle bullet speed and spinning at 1,000 miles per hour.' We would be laughed at! We would have so many people telling us 'you are crazy, the Earth is not moving!' We would be ridiculed for having no scientific backing for this convoluted moving Earth theory. And not only that but then people would say, 'oh then how do you explain a fixed, calm atmosphere and the Sun's observable movement, how do you explain that?' Imagine saying to people, 'no, no, the atmosphere is moving also but is somehow magically velcroed to the moving-Earth. The reason is not simply because the Earth is stationary.' So what we are actually doing is what makes sense. We are saying that the moving-Earth theory is nonsense. The stationary-Earth theory makes sense and we are being ridiculed. You've got to picture it being the other way around to realize just how RIDICULOUS this situation is. This theory from the Government and NASA that the Earth is rotating and orbiting and leaning over and wobbling is absolute nonsense and yet people are clinging to it, tightly, like a teddy bear. They just can't bring themselves to face the possibility that the Earth is stationary though ALL the evidence shows it: we feel no movement, the atmosphere hasn't been blown away, we see the Sun move from East-to-West, everything can be explained by a motionless Earth without bringing in all these assumptions to cover up previous assumptions gone bad.” -Allen Daves

8. ZIGZAG ARGUMENT ILLUSTRATION :

ZIGZAG ARGUMENT EXPLAINED IN THIS VIDEO : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

ADDITIONAL EXPLANATIONS FOR ZIGZAG ARG. - GLOBAL CONSPIRACY page 45 - post # 881: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1655872#msg1655872

ADDITIONAL EXPLANATIONS FOR ZIGZAG ARG. - EQUATOR PROBLEM page 15 - post " 282 : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62199.msg1638336#msg1638336
Fantastically put together. I applaud your efforts in all this.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #966 on: February 13, 2015, 10:10:31 AM »

This is the bitterness that makes me laugh with you people. So cikljamas should be banned for drumming the truth into people's heads?

The truth is, you want him banned because he scares the hell out of you and is destroying everything you believed and you can't handle it, because you realise that it makes you as gullible as hell...or you're simply a shill that's trying to get him banned so you have less people see through this crap we get fed everyday.

If he gets banned from here, I'll make a Earth not a globe site up myself and invite him to put as much work into it as he wants to....UNHINDERED by people like you who I would deal with by shutting down your crap posts.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #967 on: February 13, 2015, 10:13:04 AM »

This is the bitterness that makes me laugh with you people. So cikljamas should be banned for drumming the truth into people's heads?

The truth is, you want him banned because he scares the hell out of you and is destroying everything you believed and you can't handle it, because you realise that it makes you as gullible as hell...or you're simply a shill that's trying to get him banned so you have less people see through this crap we get fed everyday.

If he gets banned from here, I'll make a Earth not a globe site up myself and invite him to put as much work into it as he wants to....UNHINDERED by people like you who I would deal with by shutting down your crap posts.

Half of his copypasta doesn't even jive with your "theories". This is just bandwagoning and blatant baiting, you should get a nice time off as well.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #968 on: February 13, 2015, 03:08:37 PM »

He can post whatever he wants to- just not in this thread when we're talking about things completely unrelated.

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #969 on: February 13, 2015, 03:11:36 PM »

I explained this many times, but i will do it once more for you:

1. If there is no rotation of the Earth, then there is no TILT of the Earth!
2. If there is no TILT of the Earth, then there is no way for anyone to explain how it happens (how this phenomena can occur on a round Earth)  that longer (than 12 hours) lenghts of a daylight could appear anywhere on the Earth at any given period of the year.

Did you forget this:

Crushing the pillars of a Heliocentric theory : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1645003#msg1645003

P.S. You should be banned for ignoring my arguments all along, and in the same time you are unable to show us at least one valid proof for any of your ridiculous claims. Just give us one valid proof for the rotation of the Earth and you can declare victory. On the other hand, if you are unable to do that, then why don't you just leave this place voluntarily and for good?

Rotation/revolution of the Earth is the final and decisive "TO BE OR NOT TO BE" question of all questions here!

My ZIGZAG argument is 100 % proof against the rotation of the Earth hypothesis!!!

You see, i have got a proof for my claims, and you have nothing to offer here, so figure out what you should do now, even without anyone's (moderator's) assistance...
We've presented you with two models for how both of your scenarios are perfectly possible in a round Earth, and you didn't listen. We've also proved it mathematically.

1. Why not? It's tilted in relation to its orbital plane. It rotates around an axis, and that axis is not perpendicular to Earth's orbital plane. It's as simple as that.
2. See 1.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #970 on: February 13, 2015, 03:24:13 PM »

We are not afraid of cikljamas at all.  When he says that heliocentricity has not been proven he means that it has not been proven by his biased standards and when he says that he has proved beyond reasonable doubt that the Earth is flat he means that he found a speck of evidence that he misinterpreted as being in favor of FET.  I have proved that his zig zag argument is false with my animation which assumes a round Earth and demonstrates a distinct lack of wobble, yet cikljamas still sticks to it.  Cikljamas's "arguments" demonstrate a complete lack of mathematical and scientific knowledge which is funny because if he doesn't know what mainstream science even is then what makes him qualified to call it false with any credibility?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Mikey T.

« Reply #971 on: February 13, 2015, 08:26:17 PM »
I must say, this has been the most entertaining thread I have read yet on this forum. 
Love the arguments of hey its true because I said it responses also.  Here ya go a copy paste of the same stuff I pasted 120 times already. 
I have also seen this argument made, the Earth is stationary.  So how, if the Earth is a stationary celestial body, do things fall back down to Earth if there isn't this universal acceleration thing going on to explain gravity? 
Now before you rebut with I didn't say that, you have in many places.
Also before you say gravity explains that, you have already stated that gravity doesn't exist or exists in a much more diminished "power" than is believed by mainstream scientists, thus the stationary Earth will not work for even a flat Earth scenario. 
Before you try the higher pressure argument pushing down on us, know that is 100% verifiable and observed that the higher in altitude you go the lower the air pressure is.  Scepti argued this himself with the its impossible to climb Mt. Everest debate because of the lower atmospheric pressure. 

Also the argument of the sun seems to sink due to light refraction cannot be argued and then argue against a light refraction cause of the whoever it was that did the 6 mile canal experiment.  So its either that light can bend due to gravitational and/or atmospheric causes or light doesn't bend.  So either both models are wrong or both are possible.  This means the boat experiment, and unfortunately sunrise/sunset arguments will have to be removed from the "proof". 

Now on to observational evidence.  Planets can be seen by basically anyone with a telescope, and it doesn't have to be a good telescope at that.  Lets look at the moon for instance.  Not a planet but a large enough celestial body for, if gravity is real, to make it form into a spherical body.  With a really cheap telescope you can look at the moon and ascertain that it is in fact round.  Watch it, starting with a full moon and observe it over several nights to watch how the shadow, night side of the moon, changes.  You can also tell by looking at it that it is in fact a sphere.  Ok now if you have access to a larger telescope, focus on Mars, or Jupiter.  Watch them closely the same observations can be made that they are also, in fact spheres.  So believe what you see in your own personal observations.  Now I postulate that if the other celestial bodies in our immediate vicinity are in fact spheres, why is the Earth shaped differently?  But lets make the argument that those other celestial bodies are just small objects and the Earth is not the same class of object then.  Now then, why are they there in the first place?  Also if they are not orbiting the sun in different orbits than what the Earth is in, oh yeah the Earth doesn't orbit the Sun, my bad I forgot you said so therefore its overwhelmingly shattering of everyone else's observations, why does gravity explain their movements in the sky?  Mathematically predictable movements based on gravity with basically so near perfect accuracy that you can point a telescope to where ever the math tells you to that the planet in question is centered in your view. 
But hey, I'm just a cool-aid drinker right.  I'm upset because you are devastating my beliefs, or lies, whatever you think I have.  It's not like I have any engineering degrees or ever did things like climb mountains, or visit other parts of the world... oh wait I do and I have done those things.  Well I haven't been to space, I'm too old now and too broke to do that.  I have to rely on other experts that have to bring me back data for analysis.  Wait a minute...  they are also part of the BIG CONSPIRACY.  To save face because someone, somewhere a thousand years or so ago did some failed math and theorized that the Earth was round, We are in a world wide conspiracy to make sure this one person's theories are protected.  Hell we even "created" the moon landings, all the shuttle flights, numerous satellites, Probes, etc.  All the Pilots and the airplane factories are in on it, all the telecommunications companies are in on it, GPS is magical, Unicorns are real, Governments spend trillions upon trillions of dollars on this conspiracy to support one dude and the few globe manufacturers income.  I guess Google is in on it also since they made Google Earth, oh yeah they got the original backbone of that program from the military (which used it as a tracking program for highly precise drone and missle strikes), BTW did I admit that Unicorns were real?

« Reply #972 on: February 13, 2015, 08:26:46 PM »
I live in australia .
Please tell us you actually do know which end is west, and which end is east. 

Because at the moment, I don't believe you do......... unless of course you're a troll.

I'm guessing that (possibly uncalibrated monitor?) that Charles couldn't discern the eastern coastline of Australia in this grab...

i wanted the run time slowed , so i put  a little bate out, to bringing him in for the sucker punch. As if i wouldn't know the east coast from the west .But  rudely I was thwarted & banned. Appeasing the Re sooks seems to be paramount.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 08:29:41 PM by charles bloomington »
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #973 on: February 13, 2015, 08:28:19 PM »
I live in australia .

Because at the moment, I don't believe you do......... unless of course you're a troll.

I'm guessing that (possibly uncalibrated monitor?) that Charles couldn't discern the eastern coastline of Australia in this grab...

i wanted the run time slowed , so i put  a little bate out, to bringing him in for the sucker punch. As if i wouldn't know the east coast from the west .But  rudely I was thwarted & banned. Appeasing the Re sooks seems to becoming paramount.
So what was the sucker punch?

« Reply #974 on: February 13, 2015, 08:39:35 PM »
I live in australia .

i wanted the run time slowed , so i put  a little bate out, to bringing him in for the sucker punch. As if i wouldn't know the east coast from the west .But  rudely I was thwarted & banned. Appeasing the Re sooks seems to becoming paramount.
Well after having a holiday for three days .lets say motivation is at an all time low & I have no time for flate or round earthers or this forum. At the moment. So its swim to deeper water your off the hook to be caught another day.
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #975 on: February 13, 2015, 09:12:54 PM »
I live in australia .

Well after having a holiday for three days .lets say motivation is at an all time low & I have no time for flate or round earthers or this forum. At the moment. So its swim to deeper water your off the hook to be caught another day.
Okay, sure. Hope the water isn't too cold down there.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #976 on: February 13, 2015, 09:48:58 PM »
I have been posting on forums for over 10 years and I don't think I have ever seen a thread where someone was crushed so many times. Cikljamas is now just stuck in a loop.  He might actually have suffered permanent damage to his brain.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Mikey T.

« Reply #977 on: February 13, 2015, 09:53:21 PM »
I give you the Official Flat Earth map with red lines on it... 
Ok If you were to fly from Santiago nonstop flight to Aukland 11hours 20 minutes
If you flew from Los Angeles nonstop to Aukland 12 hours 15 minutes

Ok I guess we are flying in a circle coming from LAX for maybe 4 hours to cover up the truth of the flat Earth?

Ok I'll admit it, not only are Unicorns real but the NASA government types ride them along the ice wall due to their extreme resistance to cold weather

Mikey T.

« Reply #978 on: February 13, 2015, 09:59:04 PM »
No no no sokarul didn't you see, he said he crushed all round Earthers with his "proo.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  uhh sorry
He proved undeniably that the Earth is flat.
I apologize for my outburst of laughter there, no disrespect intended. 

I await my ban hammer

Mikey T.

« Reply #979 on: February 13, 2015, 10:21:58 PM »
While I await my punishment for being rude, Ill talk about this zig zag argument.

Ok I am now imagining myself on a merry-go-round and a large stadium light is high and away from me but pointing in my general direction.  I am not riding on a horse so I can remain focused on the light.  as the merry-go-round spins with me on it I have to turn my body to keep the light in my field of view.  Also because the thing is spinning the light looks like it circles the merry-go-round. 
BTW this is a bad analogy since you have so much other objects around you. 
Lets imagine myself on a ball,say the size of the "fake, global conspiracy model" Earth, slightly tilted towards a extremely bright object, lets say the Sun.  Now nothing else is perceivable due to the brightness of this Sun.  The huge ball spins.  I being quite small compared to the ball cannot feel the spin, but I can see the light.  It appears to circle the ball.  Without knowing that I am on a ball, I assume the light is circling me rather than the ball is turning and the light is relatively stationary.  The tilt of the ball allows me to see the light for the full rotation, and depending on how far I am from the center of rotation (pole), the angle of the light will rise and fall.  Now if I am very close to the center of rotation, and if the tilt is say, I dunno 23 or so degrees towards the light, The light will appear to remain higher in the field of view and rise and fall to a lesser degree, as lang as the tilt is toward the light. 
Oh another thing, the main reason there are not many, yes there are some, videos of the south pole midnight sun is because there are only a few people who work on Antarctica.  It is treaty bound to not be claimed by any one nation and therefore no permanent residents.  Also most of the people there are either Scientists, support staff for the scientists, or military support for... you guessed it, scientists.  I don't think they feel the need to prove the Earth is round for you.  Even the videos that are out there are called hoaxes, actually at the North Pole,or photo-shopped.

Unicorns

?

tappet

« Reply #980 on: February 13, 2015, 11:33:50 PM »
Antarctica.  It is treaty bound to not be claimed by any one nation
What does that actually mean?

Mikey T.

« Reply #981 on: February 13, 2015, 11:37:48 PM »
No one lives there, they go there for a short period.
Many people live in the Arctic circle (North Pole region).
No one lives in Antarctica.  It is only research stations.
Therefore, less people, less cameras.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 11:41:17 PM by Mikey T Lovzballs »

?

tappet

« Reply #982 on: February 13, 2015, 11:42:53 PM »
Has every country signed this "treaty"?

Mikey T.

« Reply #983 on: February 13, 2015, 11:43:35 PM »

Mikey T.

« Reply #984 on: February 13, 2015, 11:46:41 PM »
and putting quotes around treaty?  Seriously another conspiracy?  And no not all countries have signed it, originally it was the 12 that had research areas there but now I believe its up to 39 or so that have signed it.

?

tappet

« Reply #985 on: February 13, 2015, 11:51:24 PM »
So are any of the many countries that have not signed the "treaty" allowed to go there and, well, you know, just do some "non-treaty" stuff.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 11:59:48 PM by tappet »

Mikey T.

« Reply #986 on: February 14, 2015, 12:00:48 AM »
ok the treaty in a nutshell is that all countries with stations present there agree that all research shall be shared with anyone, stations available to inspection, no military, and no territorial claims.
The countries that haven't signed the treaty are pretty much the ones that either do not give a crap about doing anything there or have not developed to a point to be able to waste time and resources on it. 
Quite possibly, no, they would be facing the combined resistance of the 39 countries that have signed the treaty so why provoke them if you can easily just share in their research or sign the charter to set up your own station.

?

tappet

« Reply #987 on: February 14, 2015, 12:16:53 AM »
ok the treaty in a nutshell is that all countries with stations present there agree that all research shall be shared with anyone, stations available to inspection, no military, and no territorial claims.
The countries that haven't signed the treaty are pretty much the ones that either do not give a crap about doing anything there or have not developed to a point to be able to waste time and resources on it. 
Quite possibly, no, they would be facing the combined resistance of the 39 countries that have signed the treaty so why provoke them if you can easily just share in their research or sign the charter to set up your own station.
Its so nice to know that 39 counties will protect Antarctica from the underdeveloped countries, Oh , and also from the ones that don't give a crap, so that we can research some climate change, or even maybe find a plant that can be used to make a new medicine that we don't even know about yet.
Ahh science! Working together to create utopia.

« Reply #988 on: February 14, 2015, 12:47:16 AM »
Errrr.

Those slides you displayed clearly show it as sunrise in eastern Australia....

What's the problem?
have you ever flown from melbourne to LA .its 16 .22 hour flight at 5ookmh if the weather good .as for watching golf in LA at 9am in melbourne live feed with them playing in the afternoon . Is just plain BS . It would have to be live feed on  delayed telecast.

« Reply #989 on: February 14, 2015, 02:06:16 AM »
Australian is ahead of the USA in date & time . eg..Australia am Saturday the14th would be friday the 13th in the USA.